News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What is it like to lose a fight?

• 4 Replies

Ronnie123

What is it like to lose a fight?
« on: June 18, 2011, 10:25:03 AM »
As a guy I've always wondered what it feels when one of you girls loses a fight.

Some of the fights I've read about on her are just brutal and I'm just not sure how you girls can go on after being on the losing end of some of these more brutal fights.

So what is it like? Is there humiliation? I mean taking a one sided beating is bad enough, but then being dominated sexually at the end of it? That MUST be humiliating. Sometimes it's even in front of significant others, that must be extra embarrassing. How does one recovered from that? Does the other person look at you the same way after seeing you get destroyed/dominated?

I've even heard of some stories where the winner has sex with the loser's significant other. I've actually experienced a situation like this first hand. I'm just wondering how it affects you guys mentally to see the person who just destroyed you then go on to make love to your significant husband/boyfriend. That must be a terrible experience. Does the relationship ever have a chance to be the same afterwards? Or is it permanently damaged? Has anyone ever left you for the winner?

Also, after you get beat badly and humilated is there a desire to fight the other girl again? Or is there too much fear?

Thnxs for your insight, sorry if the questions seem personal in nature, but I think it's really interesting to us guys to know how you feel about fights that don't go your way.

MCE

Re: What is it like to lose a fight?
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 06:47:47 AM »
My wife is still very scared of the girl who beat her badly 5 yrs ago. We leave everytime she is at the same establishment, party, or gathering, sometimes we see people who were there that night and saw how badly she was handled by a younger woman and she feels shame and embarassment all over again it actually depresses her a little

MCE

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 07:13:07 AM »
she does have one win under her belt,  she gets herself introuble because she gets a little flirty and she is really cute so the other  women feel threatened, she hasnt intentionally started 1 fight shes been in

Ronnie123

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 02:29:17 PM »
My boyfriend lost a fight and has been unable to cope with it.  He got beat up in front of me and it has changed everything.  He feels weak, embarrassed, and ashamed.  I also am ashamed of him as they were of equal size, and it was so one sided.  I think everyone knows that there is always someone better than them but reality is very different and you never think it will happen to you.  When it does it is very difficult.

Yeah, I seen your thread about that. What happened to it?

Have things gotten better with your boyfriend or no?

You mentioned possibly fighting some of the girls giving you a hard time about it, right? Are you still planning to do that?

Also, just curious. Has sex with you boyfriend changed at all like in my friend Chloe's situation? It seems like it would.

I think you also mention possibly being attracted to the other guy, do you still feel that way?

Offline Jonica

• God Member
  • Verified Smartass
    • A Dark And Frightening World
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 09:19:29 PM »
I haven't been in a fight in a long time.  But I will say this, I was never aroused during a fight.  I don't find anything sexy about emergency rooms.

;D

xoxo
Bad (Bad) Blood (Blood)
The bitch is in her smile.
The lie is on her lips,
Such an evil child.