News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Raquel Vs Antscha

• 2 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Raquel Vs Antscha
« on: July 03, 2011, 08:12:49 PM »
   Raquel fought at Monica's Live event in London last month. Most will agree that she is the best pound for pound in the world.
  Antscha is a great wrestler and tough as nails, but think she has little chance in this match-up, Raquel has a few pounds on her and is by far the more powerful of the 2... I would not be suprised if she was dominated by Raquel.
   I think a better match for Antscha would be Fuchsia or Dragonlily, they are the same size and skills are close. Who would win in this match-up's?
  Would be interested to hear from people that get the Raquel Vs Antscha match and can rate the match and let me if Antscha gave her a close match.
  www.wrestlingmonica.com
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
Re: Raquel Vs Antscha
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2011, 09:49:37 PM »
Antscha and Dragonlily close in skill???

Is Fuchsia still wrestling women?  She'd need to have kept herself in great shape to be competitive with Antscha.  Love to see it.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Raquel Vs Antscha
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 11:11:08 PM »
  Fuchsia is back doing sessions this year, last I saw her was at 2008 WWC, she was lighter then back 10 years ago, she has lost her powerlifter build, but still is in good shape. By far Antscha would be the stronger of the 2 now, but Fuchsia has a great rare naked choke hold with a no quit mind frame. Was thinking of her because she travels with Raquel and she is planning another trip back to London for a future event, hopefully Fuchsia will tag along.
   Do you think Antscha or Dragonlily is more skilled? Both are great wrestlers, Dragonlily has more years of BJJ training, Antscha is picking up more BJJ moves by the month. Think Antscha is better wrestler, but if rules allow BJJ, Dragonlily might have a chance for a upset.
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan