News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

110 New videos just added at Rockin-Roxanne.com

• 2 Replies

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
110 New videos just added at Rockin-Roxanne.com
« on: May 08, 2015, 05:41:43 AM »
Rockin-Roxanne has just added 110 new videos in addition to our existing 3600 videos.

Our new update includes Female Wrestling, Boxing, Mixed Matches, Asian Chickfights, Euro Fights, Women of Color Matches, Vintage Films and much more.

We specialize in rare and hard to find female fighting videos, some dating back to the 1950's 60's and 70's.

Please stop by and check them out at http://www.rockin-roxanne.com

xoxo,

Roxanne

Offline maebus

• God Member
Re: 110 New videos just added at Rockin-Roxanne.com
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2015, 07:17:59 AM »
As a consumer i have to say your site is a headache.  Its not very nice to navigate.  I like how you are promoting yourself but, You would get more sales with a better site.  I have tried to search your site a few times and just give up.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
Re: 110 New videos just added at Rockin-Roxanne.com
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2015, 08:33:31 AM »
Hi,

Thank you for your input.  Yes, we clearly need a search engine as with over 3600 titles the site can be hard to navigate.  We do our best but separating out genres (Wrestling, boxing, mixed) and adding vendors in sub directories (Judell Dulong, Triumph, Mildred Burke Lady Hawke, Vintage Films, etc) and also have specialty sections for Asian, Euro and Color.    Perhaps if I knew your preferences I could better direct you to what you may be looking for?

We try our best to be a very customer service oriented company.

Thanks,
Roxanne