News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Online BustyTiffany35

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5550 on: January 16, 2023, 04:12:26 PM »
Age was definitely a reason for deciding to switch to the Tramps. With Stevie in charge and BustyTiffany her main supporter, Silk Mansion should be renamed Menopause Palace.

And Mona sure puts the ASS in "Classy Tramps"  :-*

Anytime you want to trade claws let me know. Because this ASS will gladly shred you up nicely.

Oh please, sweetie! If we trade claws, that ass is gonna get whipped, spanked and thoroughly humiliated  :-*

Like I said any fucking time, you blonde bimbo bitch. And maybe when I'm done with you. You might be able to crawl back to the slut Mansion

Oooh you'd do plenty of crawlin' for me in the Silk Mansion, sugah ;) but I wouldn't let you crawl back to the Tramp Shack or whatever dump y'all stay in - oh no no sweetie, I'd keep you tied up and collared and locked away in the Silk Dungeon ;)

Online BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5551 on: January 26, 2023, 05:22:40 AM »
Kind of lost here! Let me see if i have this right! The Silk Stocking Girls Clique is the nursing home for the old washed up fighters!

Well well well, what do we have here? Another very pretty but very BRATTY lil' gal with a big mouth in desperate need of a spanking?

Online BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5552 on: January 26, 2023, 02:59:00 PM »
I highly doubt that you have what it takes to give me a spanking let alone beating me in anything except maybe surgery or enhancements to your looks!

Mhmm, we'll see how doubtful ya are once I have you over my lap wallopin' that cute bratty butt of yours, sweetie  :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5553 on: January 26, 2023, 03:22:06 PM »
I highly doubt that you have what it takes to give me a spanking let alone beating me in anything except maybe surgery or enhancements to your looks!

Awwwwww little girl.....you look like you'll be LOTS of fun to tame!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Online BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5554 on: January 27, 2023, 02:28:45 AM »
Founding member! Explains it all and now I understand the Silk stocking girls is a old folks group for blonde bimbo’s!

Ya know, you'd be a whole lot cuter if you didn't yap so damn much ;) keep runnin' that smart mouth of yours lil' gal and I'll end up making you the personal maid for the Silk Stockings Girls :-*

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5555 on: January 28, 2023, 10:06:22 AM »
Founding member! Explains it all and now I understand the Silk stocking girls is a old folks group for blonde bimbo’s!

Ya know, you'd be a whole lot cuter if you didn't yap so damn much ;) keep runnin' that smart mouth of yours lil' gal and I'll end up making you the personal maid for the Silk Stockings Girls :-*
*Giggles* dont waste your time for such a ugly bitch

Online BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5556 on: February 06, 2023, 05:19:24 PM »

My sweet Stevie and I can AND WILL tame, dominate and humiliate ANY tag team of skanks that think they can mess with the Silks  :-*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5557 on: February 06, 2023, 07:51:42 PM »

My sweet Stevie and I can AND WILL tame, dominate and humiliate ANY tag team of skanks that think they can mess with the Silks  :-*

That’s right babes !!! * hooking my pinky finger with Tiffany’s as we pose and purse our lips *
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5558 on: February 06, 2023, 10:20:03 PM »
looks like the silk girls  have two things in common  with the doo-doo bird

1- being doo-doo's
2...and extinct
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5559 on: February 06, 2023, 10:58:38 PM »

1- being doo-doo's
2...and extinct

yeah ...ummmmmm.....everyone knows Lexi you're nothing but a little coward.....otherwise you'd find yourself a partner and step into the ring with Tiffany and I! *curtsies*

Online BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5560 on: February 07, 2023, 12:17:43 AM »

1- being doo-doo's
2...and extinct

yeah ...ummmmmm.....everyone knows Lexi you're nothing but a little coward.....otherwise you'd find yourself a partner and step into the ring with Tiffany and I! *curtsies*

Mmmhmm! Lil' Lexi's such a lil' coward! At least you're a hot, sexy lil' coward, and one who would easily become me and Stevie's personal slave once we're done with ya ;) Like my love said, find yourself a partner Lexi, and face us in that ring, we'll have you both all night long and then some..  :-*

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5561 on: February 07, 2023, 12:48:58 AM »

1- being doo-doo's
2...and extinct

Mmmhmm! Lil' Lexi's such a lil' coward! At least you're a hot, sexy lil' coward, and one who would easily become me and Stevie's personal slave once we're done with ya ;) Like my love said, find yourself a partner Lexi, and face us in that ring, we'll have you both all night long and then some..  :-*
what do you expect from her sis, she is last survivor of Tramps *LOL*

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
« Reply #5562 on: February 14, 2023, 11:58:41 PM »

1- being doo-doo's
2...and extinct

what do you expect from her sis, she is last survivor of Tramps *LOL*
Did Paige get smart and run because the silks are wimps?

In your dreams skank! Paigey is my ride-or-die b!tch and I love her forever!!

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5563 on: February 15, 2023, 10:19:49 PM »
i arrive   at the silk stockings  club,  it's kind of quiet, which is a relief, there are a few girls  still here , wobbling  around in the lobby, i few i recognize,and a few new girls.

i've been here before, and it's  still  looks the same,   2000's  furniture  and decor, pluse life sized card board cut out's  of  stevie, and a other founding members

a wall of fame, or should i say wall of tramp victims  adorn  one wall.  i walk to the front desk  and  where the dressing room is,,  so that i can  prepare for the match with  stevie.

YES, one more time it's  me vs stevie, seems like she has'ent had enough  butt kickings  over the years, and actually come to tramp estates  and challenged me.

it's a high risk challenge, i know all the silk girls  games, and knew  it could be a trap,and i might get beat up,  but it also had it's high rewards..getting my hands on stevie  again

and really  all the silk girls in the lobby and behind the desk  all look harmless enough.

the girl points me in the direction of the dressing rooms...i smile  and make my way  down the corridor, stoping to chat with a few girls that i known..they all think  stevie is going to ruin me this time

ohh wow,they really  drinking her lemonaide.. i find the dressing room and walk in to start getting ready.
the prez tramp

Offline mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5564 on: February 16, 2023, 09:19:19 AM »
i arrive   at the silk stockings  club,  it's kind of quiet, which is a relief, there are a few girls  still here , wobbling  around in the lobby, i few i recognize,and a few new girls.

i've been here before, and it's  still  looks the same,   2000's  furniture  and decor, pluse life sized card board cut out's  of  stevie, and a other founding members

a wall of fame, or should i say wall of tramp victims  adorn  one wall.  i walk to the front desk  and  where the dressing room is,,  so that i can  prepare for the match with  stevie.

YES, one more time it's  me vs stevie, seems like she has'ent had enough  butt kickings  over the years, and actually come to tramp estates  and challenged me.

it's a high risk challenge, i know all the silk girls  games, and knew  it could be a trap,and i might get beat up,  but it also had it's high rewards..getting my hands on stevie  again

and really  all the silk girls in the lobby and behind the desk  all look harmless enough.

the girl points me in the direction of the dressing rooms...i smile  and make my way  down the corridor, stoping to chat with a few girls that i known..they all think  stevie is going to ruin me this time

ohh wow,they really  drinking her lemonaide.. i find the dressing room and walk in to start getting ready.
im pretty sure that my Queen will destroy you BAD