News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge

• 5898 Replies

Online mosimostop

• God Member
Re: The Silk Stockings Girls Lounge
« Reply #5610 on: March 03, 2023, 06:50:53 AM »
I want to finish Janey so bad , so i wrap my arms around her waist, my hands locks on her soft belly and i try to lift her but
She doesn't move , i notice that she hold the rope to stop me * AAAAYYYYIII*. You stomp my feet as by instinct i look down to my feet you shot your elbow back and hit my head ,,,,i release my hold and stumble back ,,,,hold my head and rubbing it.yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #5611 on: March 03, 2023, 06:57:29 PM »
the ringside   commentators   hissy & puss

hissy..looks like stevie has the tramp under control

puss...yes.. but the tramp is devious,stevie still has to be careful, WATCH THAT HAND STEVIE!...OHHH NOOOO!

hissy...and now there's a commotion at ringside, what's janey doing sticking her nose into it

puss.... mobina will handle her    ,get her girl
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5612 on: March 03, 2023, 07:05:27 PM »
*I tighten my thighs harder and harder....wanting to choke Lexi out.... I've dominated her this entire time.... The only thing left is her submission... Janey is turning out to be a total distraction at ringside .... I see her pointing at me and whispering to my Mobina and it makes me feel very uncomfortable....at that moment I feel Lexi, gentle at first, cup my womanhood*

Hey!??! What are you doing?! You don't touch me there!!! Geh......off!!!!! *

*Releasing my ankles, I get the palm of my hand under Lexi's chin...pushing her head back as I pull her hair even harder with the other hand*

You get your hands off of me now or I will make you VERY sorry!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 07:08:12 PM by Stevie Stockings »
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5613 on: March 03, 2023, 07:20:49 PM »
there's a risk that stevie may like this to much
and to think of all the hands that has touched  her  mound,,yyyesh

i feel her body tremble at first touch
then a squeeze

you thick thighs squeezre harder

so do i!

let  go i sputter,,when she yelps

we both squeeze harder

feeling her legs loosen ,i quickly use my hands to push her thighs apart
and slip out of her scissors

only to feel my head pushed back awkardly and morer hair tear out of my scalp
i work to my hands and knees  and try to shake  my face loose from her palm
the prez tramp

Offline Stevie Stockings

• God Member
  • I'm the girl you WISH you could be!
« Reply #5614 on: March 03, 2023, 08:47:27 PM »
* I watch as my Mobina and Janey struggle and I worry for my girl.....this was supposed to be about Lexi and I and now it's a 2 on 2..... Lexi is able to slide out of my leg scissors , but thankfully , her icky claws are away from my precious yum yums...I'm still yanking hard on her hair and bending her head back.... she tries to slide up to her knees, but instead I lunge towards her...wanting to send her to her back with me on top*

Bitch.... you don't seen to get it .....it's time for you to submit!!!
Hotter.....blonder .....better. One of the founding member of The Silk Stockings Girls. The HOTTEST clique on FCF

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5615 on: March 03, 2023, 09:39:43 PM »
My counter works and I get in both my stomp on her foot and my elbow strikes her perfectly on the side of her head and she stumbles away from me holding her head! I spin and look at her she is shaken a bit and I want to sake her more I move directly at her but in control and I grab her hair and try to bend her over and pull her to me. If I succeed I will try to slam my knee up into her tummy or her breasts several times I don't care which. I just want to try and weaken her enough to get her under some control and get Stevie concerned for her cause Stevie knows what a mean bitch I can be hmmm yt

Janey

Online mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5616 on: March 03, 2023, 10:00:16 PM »
Im rubbing my head in pain then Janey comes to me and grab my hair and bend me over ,,,,i wrap my arms around her waist and i know her plan to hit me by her knee so i try to push her fast and hit her back to the post ,,,,*not so easy Trashy Tramp i will crush your back*.yt

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5617 on: March 03, 2023, 10:29:46 PM »
From my front row seat, I watch excitedly as Stevie soundly handles that hot Tramp Lexi, wrapping her up in a tight and snug leg scissors! I clap loudly and holler encouragement to my Silk Queen when I notice that other Tramp Janey giving our sweet lil' Mobina grief in the ringside area! Concern crosses over my expression as I witness this, then I notice Lexi managing to slip out of Stevie's hold! My love is still on top of Lexi however, trying to tackle her onto the canvas. She'll take care of that pesky Tramp, right now Mobina looks like she could use some help! I hop over the rail and make my way over to her and Janey..

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5618 on: March 03, 2023, 10:50:33 PM »
i shake my face loose from her palm, then she  throws herself into me

we topple over, umm i grunt when she lands on top

i catch a fist full of her long hair  from the back, our bodies  wirth and twist

the fight  that's been brewing,is blowing up

our legs tangle,aw start to roll on the mat,, me stevie,me stevie

puling hair,,slaping punching,the sound of  riping material  mixing with our groans of effort yt
the prez tramp

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5619 on: March 05, 2023, 02:27:41 AM »
As I send the first knee strike up into her sexy upper body or tummy again Mobina becomes a real tough opponent she blocks my knee lift wraps her arms around my waist again and tries to shove me back first into the near ring post. I dig in my keels and I don't let go of her head. I then do stumble and my back does go into the ring post. not hard but with some force  It causes some pain but a lot more anger for me. I try to slam my forearm down on her back trying to cause her to lose her arms around my waist and then out of the corner of my eye I see Tiffany come at Mobina and !  Damn another silk  yt

Janey

Online mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5620 on: March 05, 2023, 08:05:35 AM »
I pushed Janey back and her back land on post but she resist very well and reduced the impact then as she has my head she start to attack to my defenseless back and hit it with her forehands seweral times

Fall on my right knee and hold my back and moan in agony .yt

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #5621 on: March 06, 2023, 03:24:53 PM »
I watch Mobina shove Janey into the ring post, but she collapses to a knee after the Tramp pounds away on her vulnerable back. I pick up my pace and step forward, looking to use one hand to grab that forearm that's pounding away my Silk sister's upper back. I also shoot my other hand into Janey's hair, attempting to grasp a handful so I can restrain her properly and keep her from pounding away on Mobina.

"You're in a whole heap of trouble now, darlin'!"

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #5622 on: March 06, 2023, 06:59:10 PM »
the ring announcers  hissy and puss

hissy...stevie  and lexi  are really mixing it up

puss..that rivalry is really boiling over  just listen to  the sounds of maaterial riping

hissy..it will all be hanging out  if that keeps up!

puss...and  omg..mobina  trying to enter the ring  and janey trying to stop her

puss.... it's about to hit the fan  now   tiffany's had enough and getting involved

hissy...get her tiffany
the prez tramp

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #5623 on: March 08, 2023, 08:27:29 AM »

Some times in life even here there is something you have wanted for a long time to happen but never has and then the chance comes about. I know Tiffany is coming to try and help Mobina cause like me she is known to help or try to help her sisters. I have Mobina hurting when she tries at the same time grab my wrist and my hair.  I shove Mobina away and turn into to face Busty Tiffany and say like the Rock would say out loud "FINALLY BUSTY TIFFANY HAS COME TO DOWN TO FACE ME!  I grab her hair with my free hand an try to turn her so her back is against the ring apron pressing my body into hers YT 

Online mosimostop

• God Member
« Reply #5624 on: March 09, 2023, 12:19:31 PM »
I feel my back burning and im moaning in agony , Janey shove me on my back and i see Tiffany comes to rescue me ,,,,i role on my fore and try use the ring post to stand up again,,,,i can hear Tiffany and Janey struggling and i see Lexi and Stevie rolling on eachother and pulling hair.yt