News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Contained Part 4

• 1 Replies

Offline Mr.Sharp

Contained Part 4
« on: October 18, 2016, 09:46:38 PM »
Part 4...
   You slowly start to regain consciousness, awakening to blurry vision once again. Your eyes blink as the light is really bright making it hard to keep your eyes open. You raise your head as pain shots through it from the smack you took earlier. Placing your hand over your forehead trying to massage away the pain as you sit up on your left elbow.
   "You are finally awake?" Said an unknown female.
   Startled, you turn toward the voice to notice another woman in the same cell as you. You jump to your feet putting your hands in the air as ready to fight.
   She puts her hands in the air, palms facing you. "WOAH WOAH WOAH! Easy. I am not going to fight you. We are just sharing a cell together. For the time being at least."
   You look around, coming to your senses. Lowering your arms you sit back upon the bed and rest you head in your hands.
   "Where am I? What happened? You ask.
   She smirks. "Well... you are still in the prison, if I can even call it that? They have us sharing a room now it seems. Maybe they want us to get acquainted?"
   "What? You ask confused. "Why? I thought she wanted us all to fight each other?
   She laughs. "Your guess is as good as mine."
   "Are you ok? You took a hard hit to the head." She asked concerned.
   You smirk. "I have taken harder." You laugh. "And why do you care? It would be one last person for you to fight? Right?" You question.
   "Pfft, I guess so." She replies. "Anyway, I just want to say that it took courage to do what you did earlier. You know, to the Hostess."
   You look at her while grabbing the back of your head. "I have dealt with people like her before." You add as you look away.
   "What do you do for a living?" She asked.
   "I could tell ya but then I'd have to kill ya." You look at her hard and then bust out a laugh.
   She shakes her head and laughs a little. "It may come to that anyway?" she said as she looks down to her fingers.
   You look back up at her and not knowing what to say. "What do you do for a living? You ask to break the ice.
    "Me? Well, my job wasn't as exciting as yours for sure." She answers.
   "Try me?"
   She looks at you again. "I was a yoga instructor. I know nothing exciting huh? I did take martial arts with a black belt. That is about it. What about you? What do you do?"
   You shake your head. "Like she said, I am a spy. I do things for the money."
   She looks at you curiously. "sounds like fun?"
   "It pays the bills." You say.
   "So does yoga but less dangerous, well I thought anyway." She states.
   You try to take her mind off it. "My name is Jazebel, what is yours?
   She smiles. "My name is Anita, but my friends call me Ani."
   "Well, it is nice to meet your Anita." you reply smiling.
   Your conversation gets cut short when the Hostess sounds over the speakers. "Ladies! I have a little something special in store for all of you."
   You shake your head and reply sarcastically, "I really love her."
   Ani laughs.
   The Hostess continues. "There is a monitor placed high in your cell for your entertainment. Set your eyes upon the screen and enjoy."
   You both look toward the screen as it flashes when an image appears. It is of a room something similar to the room you fought in earlier. Suddenly, a young woman was pushed inside and then another. You shake your head because you know what is coming.
   Ani turns her head, "I can't watch this." She says nervously.
   You look at her, then back at the screen. The two women look young, early 20's maybe. You looks to be of Native American heritage and Asian the other. Both ladies look scared and back into separate corners and sit down.
   "This is your chance ladies. Show me what you got!" The Hostess commands.
   Both ladies stare at each and gently shake their heads.
   "NO... please. I can't do this." One of them says begging.
   The Hostess responds. "Fight or die? Your choice."
   You start shivering as you do not like this at all. You then stand in front of the camera..."These people are innocent. All they want is to live a long happy life. Just let them free."
   You then look back at the monitor, watching at what is about to transpire.
   "Do you know them Anita? They weren't in the room with us? Are they new?" You question.
   "I don't know. I don't remember that many faces because I was focused on myself to be honest." She replies.
   The Hostess rings through again. "The fear is building inside them. I can feel it.
   "It doesn't take a psychic to see they are scared, dumb bitch!" You say as talking to The Hostess. "She has got to be the dumbest smart person I have ever met. I am really going to enjoy getting my hands on her."
   The Hostess talks again. "Maybe I should introduce these special ladies. Our Native friend is Nalini and She is a 23 year young law student currently attending Ivory Law school. She has a 3.9 GPA and is a excellent student. She lost her parents to an home invasion in which the suspect got off due to mishandling of evidence, bringing the reason she became an attorney. Her opponent is 25 year young homicide detective from Chicago, Det. Westcott. She has an exceptional record of catching the suspects, but has used unnecessary force on occasions. She is a force to be reckoned with."
   "I would so love to use unnecessary force on you right now." You add.
    "May the best lady win. Let the games begin! NOW...FIGHT!" She ends her quote.
   Both ladies stare at each other, not moving.
   "I said... FIGHT!" She ordered again.
   Yet, they don't move. Neither want to fight, afraid of what will happen.
   "It seems they need some motivation?" She encouraged.
   You place both your hands on the wall as you watch the feed. "NO NO, DON'T DO IT! LET THEM BE!"
   As soon as you finish, both ladies scream and hit the floor grasping their  neck. She had gave them a jolt for encouragement. They are crying and both slowly get to their feet. Westcott is the first up and she rushes in to attack Nalini, not giving her the chance to fully recover. She is on her knees when Westcott sends a knee to her face, clothes lining her to the floor as she runs past her. Nalini falls on her back, holding her face, as she rolls over holding her mouth. She cries, spitting out blood. Westcott turns her head quick and moves in for the attack again. She walks over to her, still on her belly, and sends a hard stomp on her back. She sends a few more stomps causing her to arch her back and scream aloud. Westcott removes her foot and moves at head level of Nalini. She is still on her belly, up on her arms with a hand on her back and her back still arched when Westcott send a hard kick to her face causing her to flip over on her side. Nalini screams as she flips over clutching her now bloodied nose as blood sprays across the room from her mouth. Westcott steps in closer and starts kicking her in the middle of the back making Nalini spasm and bend backwards. Westcott stops with her assault and steps over her and grabs onto her neck, rolling her over onto her back. She places a knee in Nalini's chest as she applies pressure, trying to end it quick. Nalini's eye widen as hands clamp down around her neck. She tries pulling on Westcott's wrist but could not loosen the grip. Out of desperation, she does the only thing she knows to do. She pushes her right handed thumb into Westcott's left eye. Westcott screams like a banshee, and releases the chock hold and falls on her back, kicking wildly holding her eye.
   Nalini is laying on her side, rubbing her neck, gasping for air. Nalini sits up as anger appears on her face. She walks over to Westcott who is still crying and screaming from the assault on her eye. She stomps down on her stomach causing Westcott to cough. She does it again and again as Nalini cries. Westcott starts to roll over on her side as Nalini continues the onslaught. Westcott, out of desperation catches Nalini's leg and bites down hard on her calve breaking skin and muscle. It is time for Nalini to scream again as Westcott continues to bite her leg. Nalini raises her other leg and stomps down hard on Westcott's head causing her to release the bite but taking some skin with her.
   Westcott is on her back holding her head and Nalini is on her back rubbing her calve. Westcott is barely conscious as Nalini is getting to her feet. She slowly walks over to her who is wanting this to be over and survive. Another desperation attempt, Westcott notices Nalini wobbling towards her and send an upward kick to her knee. It didn't have enough force to break anything but it was enough to drop her. Nalini falls to the floor holding her once hurting leg. Westcott is now gathering her wits and moves in to finish it. Westcott walks over to Nalini who is laying on her side, holding her leg. Westcott starts kicking her in the lower back, causing Nalini to scream and arch her back. She then send a hard stomp to her side, then another and another causing her roll over onto her back. Westcott then puts her attention on the stomach as she sends a hard stomp to the now open belly. She does this three or four times causing her to sit up holding her stomach, crying and screaming. Westcott steps back and sends an upward kick to her chin causing her mouth to snap shut, breaking teeth and gushing blood from it. Nalini's body snaps back on the ground barley conscious, twitching. Westcott stumbles back a little and can barely stand, but she does not want to die so she goes in to finish it. She slowly walks over to Nalini and sits on her chest. She pulls her fist back and starts swing into her face. Right, left, right, and left. Over and over she punches as blood is spitting for her mouth. Tired from punching, she places a knee over her throat and grabs her by the hair and starts pulling. Nalini's eyes open wide and starts kicking with her feet. Her hands try slapping Westcott's thighs but does nothing. She is gargling and trying to catch air but is slowly blacking out. With what seemed like an eternity, Nalini finally gives up. After strangling Nalini, Westcott falls over onto her back and cries.
   You lower your head in shame, not knowing why she would want this. Then The Hostess voice rings out again.
   "Well done. As it turns out, Nalini was not worthy. You have fought well, Westcott and survived to fight another day. Do you feel that? That feeling you have knowing you survived? It makes life more special when you know you have to fight for it. The things people will do when their life is on the line. They do things they would have never dreamed of before. They will stoop low and do anything, even... kill... to survive. Survival does not exist if thy does not fight for it."
   "This lady has really lost it." You gasp.
   "I have something else lined up in 5 minutes ladies. So keep watching, and see what happens."
   That is when hear the door open from a nearby cell. A male voice speaks, "Sergeant Amie Shepherd, let's go, you are up."
   "I have fought to keep your freedom and this is how I get rewarded?" She asked.
   "If you want to keep that freedom and fight for it again? Fight for that right." The guard said. "SEMPERFI! Now move."
   As they walk past your door you tell her, "Hang in there marine and I am sorry."
   You can feel her eyes glaring on you through the door as you turn and slide down it placing your head on your crossed arms.
   "Why are you sorry? Ani asked.
   "I am the reason she is here."
   "No it isn't. It is that sick nut job the Hostess. She is the reason we are all here." Ani replied.
   "No Anita, I am the reason she is here. The hostess hired me for a job and I took it. It paid well but I didn't know what I was doing. I was to gather Intel and bring it back and get paid. I did not know at the time that it was the hostess who hired me and it was a list of enlisted military personnel she was after. A part of my job is to not ask question and not look at the information. So it is my fault. This all could be my fault."
   Ani walks to you and kneels in front and holds your hands. She looks you in the face and explains. "You may think this is somehow all your fault, and in some sense it may be. But you did not capture these people. You did not bring them here and you for damn sure did not make them fight and kill. For whatever demons you think you posses? This is one that is not on you. You just need to focus on getting out alive, we all do."
   You look up at her with tears in your eyes and smile.
   The Hostess speaks again, breaking the silence. "Ladies, I have up another fight so feast your eyes to your screens as they make their appearance."
   "First   , we have 27 Years young, Sergeant Amie Shepherd. She is a dedicated marine of 8 years. She served two tours, purple heart and silver star. She is as good as they come. She comes from a long line a marines. Her brother, father, uncle and generations before. Let's just see how dedicated she really is shall we? Her opponent Avigail, is a 21 year young Israeli national with a student visa. She is working on getting a medical degree so she can return home and help her people. She is a survivor along with her 16 year young brother of an attack that killed her parents and siblings. They were rescued by the marines and brought to America to live a better life. Now, let us see if this is the life she is willing to fight for?"
   "F*ck I wish I could do something." You tell Ani.
   "I know, me too." She says as she touches your hands.
   Ani takes a seat down beside you and lays your head on her shoulder as you both watch the monitor.
   Both young women are pushed into the chamber to prepare for their bout, both staring at each other. Ami has been through this several times and is calm but doesn't like to fight. Avi on the other hand is crying and terrified. Ami sees this and does not want to fight this child. She walks over to her with hands outstretched and palms facing her and tries to talk to her. "I am not going to hurt you ok?" I was not trained for this. I was trained to protect people like you, not hurt them. I will not fight you sweetie. I know that one of us has to make it out alive or both of us may die." She says as she gets on her knees and places her arms behind her back.
   "I want you to do what you need to do to survive, OK? I will not kill you. I want you to kill me."
   The hostess speaks, "Awe, how admirable. But you must fight."
   Ami shouts to the camera. " I will not fight this child. Do with me as you want, but I will not hurt her."
   The hostess replies. " That is not how the game works. You must fight!"
   "GAME? IS THIS WHAT THIS IS TO YOU? A DAMN GAME?" Ami Shouts.
   "Sweetie, life is a game. It always has been. Some just know how to play better than others. We ALL make the choice of when we decide play or fold. But in the long run, we ALL play and we ALL fold." She replies.
   Ami looks at Avigail and says, "Don't listen to her sweetie. I am not going to hurt you ok? I want you to walk out of here a live ok?" You gently take her hands. "LOOK AT ME!"
   Avigail was crying but looks at Ami.
   "You must do this. You have a long life a head. You were not rescued just to have it end here. You are to go on, become a doctor and help your people. That is your destiny. Now please, get this over with." Ami tells her.
   Avigail stutters. "But... but... I...I don't know to fight. Me not soldier."
   "Listen sweetie. I will show you ok? You will be fine. Just do as I tell you ok?"
   Avigail hesitates. "Me... Me can't do this. Me won't."
   Ami demands with tears in her eyes. "Sweetie, sweetie. Look at me. Yes you can. You must. Please! Do this. You must walk out of here. Don't make this hard for me!"
   Ami crawls over on her knees to Avigail. "Make this fast and painless as possible ok?"
   The Hostess speaks again. "NO... YOU MUST MAKE IT INTERESTING. YOU CAN NOT SUBMIT. YOU MUST FIGHT."
   Ami shouts, "FUCK YOU BITCH, YOU ARE GETTING WHAT YOU WANT. LET HER DO THIS HER WAY."
   "My way? You have no idea what my way is. My way is for you to fight her." She responds.
   Ami breaths deep and looks at Avigail and whispers. "Ok sweetie, we have to make this look good ok. I am going to fight you but I am not going to hurt you to bad ok? But I am not going to kill you. You are going to kill me, OK?"
   Avigail cries and lowers her head and whispers. "I will try.
   "Good girl. That is all I ask" she says as she touches her cheek.
   "Now let's do this." Ami says.
   Ami put both hands up into a fighting stance. Avi, not really know what to do, copied her.
   "I am going to throw some punches and I want you to block ok?" Ami warns.
   Still crying, Avi complies.
   Ami walks in throwing light punches to Avi and she puts up both arms in front of her face and starts blocking them.
   "That is good, keep it up." Ami says. "Just let instincts kick in. I am going to add more into it and I want you to try and fight me."
   Ami starts swinging throwing punches to the young girls face. They start getting harder as her punches start pushing back on her arms. Ami then places both hands on the side of her head and pulls down on her neck and start to light knee her in the stomach. Avi groans as the knee gently connect at first.
   Ami is trying to break the fear and hoping she will start fighting. Avi, in fustration, pushes Ami away. She is not crying as much as she walks in with hands up.
   "Ami thinks to herself. "She is a fast learner or maybe she had this in her all a long."
   Ami changes tactics and comes in with arms at her face. She swings a wide left, Avi lowers her body really low, and manages to dodge it. Avi comes to a stand as Ami swings with her right the same as her left. Avi dodges again. Ami then grabs her head again but Avi was ready and lowers head and slams it into Ami stomach. Ami gasp because she wasn't expecting it. She smiles because she knows now she wants to fight and survive.
   Ami grabs onto her head and holds it tight as Avi swings her arms wildly.
   Hit me in the sides Avigail." Ami instructs.
   Not taking a second, Avi starts hitting Ami in her sides. She is wanting to be a doctor so she knows where the kidneys are. Avi starts wailing at the kidneys. With every hit Ami groans and flinches. Ami raises a knee into her stomach a couple times making AVi gag. Avi starts crying again as Ami knees her again.
   Out of desperation, Avi sends a punch into Ami's stomach, connecting with her ovaries. Ami squeals as she release Avi's head and stumbles back holding her stomach. She didn't know Abigail had it in her. Ami looks in her eyes and notices something, the will to survive. Avi screams and rushes Ami. Ami steps aside and puts a foot in front of her and tips her face down. Ami's eyes water thinking. "Come on Avigail. You can do this."
   Avi on her stomache, looks back at Ami and turns and rushes her. Ami is in a normal fighting stance with her hands in front of her face with knees bent, slightly apart. Avi starts throwing punches to her face but Ami just blocks them. Avi is screaming as survival instincts take over. Her energy slows her down as her punching slows. With Ami still standing there on guard. Avi changes tactics and pulls back her leg and swings it upward. Ami was not any way expecting that as it connects with her crotch.
   All the training in the world cannot prepare someone for that as her hands fly down and she drops to her knees clutching herself.
   Avi steps back, amazed at herself rushes in tackles Ami to the ground. Avi sits on her chest, pinning her arms down as Avi starts punching her in the face. Her small fist connect with Ami's cheek and nose. Those small knuckles of hers are making popping sounds as they connect. As Avi is punching, Ami says in between hits. "That is it sweetie. Finish it."
   Avi heard that and stopped punching and jumped off her. She holds her hands out in front of her face and starts crying again. Ami, with her hands free puts one on her face and the other remains on her crotch. Ami then gets to her feet and rushes at Avi and sends a knee to her stomach. Avi's mouth opens wide and she bends over holding her stomach with both arms. She staggers back, groaning as Ami walks to her for another attack. She grabs Avi by the hair, lifting her up a little and starts to knee her in the stomach again and again then drops an elbow on her back. This drops her down on her belly where she groans holding her back. Ami places a knee in her back and grabs both arms and twist her wrist and pushes them upwards, forcing a scream from her. Avi is kicking her feet and screaming in pain. Ami rolls her onto her back and stomps her stomach causing Avi to clutch her belly and roll into a ball. Ami rolls her onto her back and stomps again to her stomach causing the same reaction. She does it a couple more times as Avi retaliates. Ami rolls her over for another stomp when Avi does what worked for her last time. As Ami is lifting her leg to stomp her stomach again, Avi kicks upward with her heel catching Ami in the crotch again. As she screams and bends over to grab her crotch, Avi sends a hard kick to Ami's face. This causes her to flip backwards on her back.
   Ami is now nursing her now bloody nose as Avi slowly gets to her feet.
   While watching the feed, Ani questions. "If she wanted her to win? Why is she fighting back? Why not let Avigail win?
   You look at Ani and respond. "Because Ami knows, in order for Avigail to survive. She has to fight. So she is making her fight. Ami could have ended it a long time ago."
   "Why is she letting her win?" Ani ask.
   "That my friend, is a soldier. That is what she does. She knows what she has to do."
   Avi is now on her feet and is on top of Ami and tries to punch her when Ami grabs her hands and places them on her own throat and holds them there.
   "NOW... SQUEEZE!" She orders.
   "I ca...can't. Avi cries.
   "YES... YOU CAN! NOW SQUEEZE!" She orders again.   
   No. I can't. I won't" She cries again.
   Ami screams again. "KILL ME OR I KILL YOU DAMN IT!" NOW SQUEEZE!
   Avi closes her eyes and cries as she squeezes with all her mite causing Ami to kick and gasp under her. Avi cries with tightly closed eyes as she squeezes. Avigail squeezes for a few minutes as Ami's kicking slows and her breathing slows. After a few twitches and Ami's arms fall to the ground, Avigail slowly release her hands and falls down upon Ami and cries. "Me sorry Ami. Me didn't want to." She says as she lays there crying. She slowly gets off her and gets on her knees beside her and starts praying.
   The hostess sounds on the speakers. "Well done guinea pig. Not the outcome is was expecting but well done. You have survived to fight another day. Only the strong survive."
   You and Ani turn away from the monitor and sigh.
   "This bitch needs to die and I hope I am the one to do it." You tell Ani.
   "Unless I get there first!" She responds.
   "That is enough fun for one day. We will pick up again tomorrow. Enjoy you dinner ladies, you need your protein." She giggles. "I wish to meet with the winners in my private chambers A.S.A.P" The hostess ordered.
   "I would love to meet her in the private chambers. If I did, she would never leave." You say in frustration.
   Ani slowly gets up and heads to her bed while saying, "Me too Jazebele. Me too."

Offline Mr.Sharp

Re: Contained Part 4
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 08:26:44 AM »
The next part will contain a sex fight  Where both winn.  ;)