News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko

• 70 Replies

Offline Katie Kicks Butt!

Re: Tag-Team Showdown! Heidi & Katie Vs. Princesses Kimiko and Momoko
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2017, 08:53:09 PM »
  I tug on Katie's hair, peeling her face off the canvas, letting the crowd and cameras see the glassy look in her big, chocolate, eyes. "See that?" I coo, making her watch as my baby sister Momoko twerks all over her beloved Heidi's face, marking the Silk Stocking captain with the scent of Japanese pussy. "We own you little bitches!" I affirm with a possessive spank of Katie's teenage twat, my grin widening as I feel her body shudder, and her little black silk panties becoming all soggy. 

Momoko is grins and giggles too, especially as Heidi breaks down and starts to cry, my amazing little sis squatting even lower, grinding down, smearing her cameltoe all over Heidi's lips and nostrils, bouncing the back of her blonde pigtailed head on the turnbuckle pad. Then Momo steps forward, blowing Katie a kiss and flashing her a wink before turning sideways and gripping the top rope with both hands, stepping down on Heidi's throat and leaning towards her, trying to choke off her pathetic pleas. "Shut up, loser. Katie's cute lil' butt belongs to us."

Momo looks out over the crowd, flicking her tongue at one of the cameras, then lifting up her boot and stomping down on Heidi's cleavage, clearly determined to drive every last ounce of oxygen from Heidi's lungs. The fans are roaring for us now, even some of the silk supporters (who probably secretly bet on us). This 'fight' starting to look more and more like a complete squash.

"Did you hear that Katie?" I tease, tugging the slender brunette's hair to make her watch her lover taking Momo's abuse. "Your partner is begging us to spare you. She must really love you. Are you just gonna let her down?" I underscore my taunts with more smacks and strokes, and the occasional tug on the back of her thong, turning her creamy tushy-cheeks bright pink, and making her lil' cameltoe sooo swollen. "Mm. Or maybe you love being our jobber slut more than you love her? These pretty silk panties are SOAKED!" I smirk and give Katie's kitty another slap, curling my fingers around her plump lil' mound and rubbing in a tight circle, making her feel how she has ruined her expensive underwear.

I lay there on the apron, whimpering and shivering, gasping for air, my head throbbing, lungs on fire, my scalp and tushy starting to sting too. "Owww! Let gooo!" I cry as Kimiko jerks my head backwards, making me watch while Momoko humps her stinky Asian crotch/booty all over Heidi's gorgeous face. "Oh my gaawd! Leave her alone!!" I sob, my hips jumping and jolting as Kimi delivers a few more smacks to my beautiful butt.

Momoko mocks me with cocky smirk, gloating as she turns and stomps on Heidi's neck, then on her perfect tits. "Nnoooo! Shut up! You can't DO this! You ca-AHH!" I squeal as Kimi spanks my sensitive pussy, and fresh tears burst from my eyes as I hear her wicked teasing. "Nooo. I love Heidi...I...Ooohhh!" I moan as those possessive caresses make me melt in my panties, soaking the smooth fabric, my cheeks burning with shame as I hear the crowd roaring in approval.

My hands reach for the bottom rope, trying to paw at it and slide towards the corner on my tummy, my knee that's inside the ring sliding on the canvas, my other leg uselessly dangling over the apron. "Fuckkk! Stawwp!" I whine as Kimi gropes and spanks me the whole time, my hips starting to move on their own, wiggling and grinding against her touch, the tingle of my excited pussy soothing the pain in my head and lungs, my stinging tushy distracting me too, tears rolling down my cheeks as I bite my bottom lip, trying to keep myself from submitting, knowing I'd be letting Heidi down, but I don't want to watch her suffer anymore, and I'm terrified of what these evil Princesses will do if we keep trying to struggle...

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2017, 12:03:28 PM »
LOVE this ! Haven't decided yet . Curious and interesting to see Princesses Kimikos pretty , sexy middle finger ( right hand ) not having a long nail ???
Love Catfighting / LOVE wrestling , tag teams , one sided , two on one !

LOVE bi women !

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2017, 12:15:01 PM »
Actually ; it is Princess Momokos pretty , sexy middle finger ( right hand ) without a long nail . It would appear that i am more than a little distracted . LOVE this tag team match-up !

LOVE bi women !

Offline biff

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2017, 12:24:45 PM »
Katie looks so PERFECTLY innocent to be part of such a nasty team . LOVE this !

LOVE bi women !

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2017, 01:22:31 PM »
*Trapped in the corner.....on my bottom....legs spread wide....this is where I lost my match.....Trapped in that little Momoko's stickface....I just can't seem to free myself.... I had so many ideas on how to win.... When Momoko first slid her lycra-glad pussy across my pretty nose and lips, I slashed at her thighs with my manicured nails..... As she continued to grind down across my face though....my head ping ponging, slamming against the turnbuckle and Momoko's crotch, my little blonde head was left completely dizzy.....*

*As she pulled back for a moment, my pretty face glistened with her wetness.... Momoko's cum matting my pretty blonde hair against my face....my deep blues eyes rolling back, unable to focus....My little skirt hiked up around my waist as I'm no longer aware enough to try to pull it back down.....my pretty, expensive, imported, black , sheer thigh-high stockings, looking so sad... trashed and covered in runs now.....*

*I fall down to my back as little Momoko stands above me....A moment later I GASP out as suddenly my oxygen is cut off as the little girl stands on my throat..... my pretty legs spasm as I stare up at Momoko in shock....I over hear one of the sisters say that Katie is THEIR'S now.....That they are simply going to take my girlfriend away from me..... Forced to stare up at Momoko..... In my eyes there is a total acceptance that there is absolutely nothing I can do about this now.... *

*As Momoko steps up with the rest of her weight onto my breasts, my vision begins to darken as I start to pass out... The last sounds that I hear are Katie's whimpers as my enemies bring her to climax.... Why have I never heard her squeal out like that before?? All those times I slid my head between Katie's creamy thighs.... I was never able to make her cum like that....So not fair.......So not fair.....So not fair..................
« Last Edit: August 06, 2017, 01:37:27 PM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

catfighteryuina

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2017, 02:03:42 PM »
Japan will win.

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2017, 06:09:55 PM »
*Trapped in the corner.....on my bottom....legs spread wide....this is where I lost my match.....Trapped in that little Momoko's stickface....I just can't seem to free myself.... I had so many ideas on how to win.... When Momoko first slid her lycra-glad pussy across my pretty nose and lips, I slashed at her thighs with my manicured nails..... As she continued to grind down across my face though....my head ping ponging, slamming against the turnbuckle and Momoko's crotch, my little blonde head was left completely dizzy.....*

*As she pulled back for a moment, my pretty face glistened with her wetness.... Momoko's cum matting my pretty blonde hair against my face....my deep blues eyes rolling back, unable to focus....My little skirt hiked up around my waist as I'm no longer aware enough to try to pull it back down.....my pretty, expensive, imported, black , sheer thigh-high stockings, looking so sad... trashed and covered in runs now.....*

*I fall down to my back as little Momoko stands above me....A moment later I GASP out as suddenly my oxygen is cut off as the little girl stands on my throat..... my pretty legs spasm as I stare up at Momoko in shock....I over hear one of the sisters say that Katie is THEIR'S now.....That they are simply going to take my girlfriend away from me..... Forced to stare up at Momoko..... In my eyes there is a total acceptance that there is absolutely nothing I can do about this now.... *

*As Momoko steps up with the rest of her weight onto my breasts, my vision begins to darken as I start to pass out... The last sounds that I hear are Katie's whimpers as my enemies bring her to climax.... Why have I never heard her squeal out like that before?? All those times I slid my head between Katie's creamy thighs.... I was never able to make her cum like that....So not fair.......So not fair.....So not fair..................

I smirk as I watch Heidi sag to the mat and settle on her back, spread out, her skirt hiked up to expose her silk-clad cameltoe to the crowd and cameras, her face glistening with tears as well as my younger sister's pussy juice. "Looks like your girlfriend is out, little Kate..." I coo, continuing to stroke the young brunette's twitching pussy, holding her hair to keep her face peeled off the canvas, forcing her to watch as Momoko stomps on her unconscious, blonde, lover.

Katie sobs as she begs me to stop, clearly on the verge of submitting, but I'm not done humiliating these silk-stocking-sluts yet. My left hand moves from Katie's hair to her throat, squeezing her windpipe, producing another shudder from her delicious little body. "Mm. That's right. Let Heidi hear those squeals." I purr as Katie's begging becomes a series of whimpers and yelps, the slender teen gagging and grinding her hips as she is choked and groped.

My smile widens as I feel a burst of warmth spatter against the inside of Katie's silky black thong, and I gently rap my fingertips over the teen's prominent cameltoe, rubbing up and down, focusing on her clitty-area, swirling my fingers in a tight circle, forcing the oversexed lil' loser to gush again and again, her cream bubbling into her panties, spilling out the sides and through the soggy fabric, my nose wrinkling as I smell the sweet aroma of her honey, my green/grey eyes gleaming as I watch her hips twitch, and the little beads of cum trickling down her creamy inner-thighs.

"Aw. Poor Kaite. Gosh these panties are ruined" I coo, tracing the 'I (heart) Heidi' print, then roughly shoving Katie's shoulder/hip to roll her into the ring.

"I wonder if Heidi's all soggy too.." Momoko giggles...waltzing around to Heidi's head and squatting down on the balls of her boot-covered feet, purposefully smearing the dampened crotch of her lycra swimsuit over the blonde silky captain's  nose and mouth, making sure she is smelling our superior Japanese fragrance even in her dreams. "Mm. Just a lil' wet spot..." Momo giggles as she reaches one hand over Heidi's body to cradle and squeeze her silk-clad cameltoe, showing Katie and I the small dark stain on the blonde's crotch.

"Ooh...I think Katie here should fix that. You two are lovers, afterall..." I laugh as I slide into the ring, gracefully rising to my feet and reaching down to gather up Katie's hair, which is matted over her face, the poor teenager face-down on her tummy, twitching and crying. "Poor girl...here...maybe this will make you feel better...I know you sluts love to match..." My left hand gathers Katie's red/brown mane into a ponytail, and I give her creamy booty a lil' smack, coaxing her to crawl to Heidi on all fours, her cummed-in panties on display for the crowd as I guide her face between her girlfriend's thighs. "Go on...show us how much you love her..." I growl, pushing Katie's nostrils and lips against Heidi's cameltoe, my right hand giving her ass a smack to set her to work.

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2017, 06:14:04 PM »
Nice poll, but can I say that in my opinion there are too many options ?

Offline Katie Kicks Butt!

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2017, 06:44:33 PM »

I smirk as I watch Heidi sag to the mat and settle on her back, spread out, her skirt hiked up to expose her silk-clad cameltoe to the crowd and cameras, her face glistening with tears as well as my younger sister's pussy juice. "Looks like your girlfriend is out, little Kate..." I coo, continuing to stroke the young brunette's twitching pussy, holding her hair to keep her face peeled off the canvas, forcing her to watch as Momoko stomps on her unconscious, blonde, lover.

Katie sobs as she begs me to stop, clearly on the verge of submitting, but I'm not done humiliating these silk-stocking-sluts yet. My left hand moves from Katie's hair to her throat, squeezing her windpipe, producing another shudder from her delicious little body. "Mm. That's right. Let Heidi hear those squeals." I purr as Katie's begging becomes a series of whimpers and yelps, the slender teen gagging and grinding her hips as she is choked and groped.

My smile widens as I feel a burst of warmth spatter against the inside of Katie's silky black thong, and I gently rap my fingertips over the teen's prominent cameltoe, rubbing up and down, focusing on her clitty-area, swirling my fingers in a tight circle, forcing the oversexed lil' loser to gush again and again, her cream bubbling into her panties, spilling out the sides and through the soggy fabric, my nose wrinkling as I smell the sweet aroma of her honey, my green/grey eyes gleaming as I watch her hips twitch, and the little beads of cum trickling down her creamy inner-thighs.

"Aw. Poor Kaite. Gosh these panties are ruined" I coo, tracing the 'I (heart) Heidi' print, then roughly shoving Katie's shoulder/hip to roll her into the ring.

"I wonder if Heidi's all soggy too.." Momoko giggles...waltzing around to Heidi's head and squatting down on the balls of her boot-covered feet, purposefully smearing the dampened crotch of her lycra swimsuit over the blonde silky captain's  nose and mouth, making sure she is smelling our superior Japanese fragrance even in her dreams. "Mm. Just a lil' wet spot..." Momo giggles as she reaches one hand over Heidi's body to cradle and squeeze her silk-clad cameltoe, showing Katie and I the small dark stain on the blonde's crotch.

"Ooh...I think Katie here should fix that. You two are lovers, afterall..." I laugh as I slide into the ring, gracefully rising to my feet and reaching down to gather up Katie's hair, which is matted over her face, the poor teenager face-down on her tummy, twitching and crying. "Poor girl...here...maybe this will make you feel better...I know you sluts love to match..." My left hand gathers Katie's red/brown mane into a ponytail, and I give her creamy booty a lil' smack, coaxing her to crawl to Heidi on all fours, her cummed-in panties on display for the crowd as I guide her face between her girlfriend's thighs. "Go on...show us how much you love her..." I growl, pushing Katie's nostrils and lips against Heidi's cameltoe, my right hand giving her ass a smack to set her to work.

"Noooo NOO! Leave her aloneeee!" I burst into tears as I see Heidi slump down the turnbuckle pads and settle on her back, her legs splayed wide, shamefully showing her panties to the crowd/cameras.

But I'm in an even worse state; my skirt flipped up, hips lifted, shivering, sobbing, Kimi pulling my hair with one hand and teasing my sensitive pussy with the other, making me soak my little black thong. "UKkk!" I gag as she suddenly chokes me, my eyes widening as I watch Momoko give Heidi a few brutal stomps, my whole body trembling in terror and humiliation. "AHHhhhhhhaaaaa STAWWWP!" I give a pathetic mewling whimper, drool dribbling over my bottom lip as Kimiko spanks and strokes my sensitive teenage sex, my hips rising...twitching...thighs spreading.

My senses fade as my pussy erupts, my chocolate eyes rolling back, arms drooping, knees and hips starting to spasm uncontrollably. Kimi's fingers coax me through my orgasm, making me squirt into my panties again and again until the fabric is completely sodden and stinky with my teen-cream. "Nhhh...uhhh.....s-stawp...n--n-noo...morreee.." I whimper, my eyes still rolling and glassy. But Kimi clearly isn't done, and she shoves me into the ring, rolling me across the mat where I settle on my tummy...face-down..drooling and crying into the mat while Momoko sits on Heidi's face again.

I only get a few seconds to recover before Kimi's hand is in my hair again, peeling me up onto my hands and knees, making me crawl to my partner, my white silk stockings getting ruined with runs as I slink between Heidi's thighs, knowing I either have to obey or suffer. "Mmpph!" I whimper as my nose and lips nuzzle Heidi's cameltoe, my bare tushy shivering as I sit there on my shins, looking up into Momo's cruel purple/blue eyes, my rival teen watching as I'm forced to smooch and sniff my girlfriends pussy, pleasuring her while she suffocates under that stinky lycra-clad Japanese puss. "Heidi I'm sorry!" I cry between kisses and licks, wincing as Kimiko tugs on the back of my thong and smacks my upturned tush.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #39 on: August 07, 2017, 10:58:49 PM »
*As all the air is pressed from my small body....I passed out.....I have no idea how long I was unconscious for... it could have been seconds or hours..... I DID have the most wonderful dream though.... In my dream...Myself and my lovely partner and appetence Katie sat on dual thrones..... before us....on their knees....were the Japanese brats... both were nude and in chains....both on their hands and knees licking our feet....Mmmmmmmmmmm....to be worshiped and respected..... *

*Abruptly though, I find myself ripped out of my lovely dream....I sputter and choke as Momoko again rides my face.....using me like a cum rag.... her scent marking me completely.... I blink myself awake as I stare up at my dominant mistress......Suddenly I feel very small and very weak......My pretty wide blouse has been pulled wide open.....essentially leaving me in nothing but my hot pink bra and panties and torn black stockings... I feel dirty and beaten.... A moment later I feel Katie's sweet face sliding up between my stocking covered thighs....I mumble out * Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! *My heart breaks as I feel her against me .....she's so sweet and so innocent.....Anyone but her....it's so not fair.....But then I realize that it's no longer anything I can control....Katie's no longer my girl....she belongs to Momoko and Kimi....As do I....There's nothing we can do about it...they are the superior girls.... As she starts to lick against my silk covered pussy I submit to the pleasure.... I whimper.....I moan......The fingers of my right hand curl as I slowly slide my thumb between my pink glittery lips and begin to suck..... Starring up at Momoko.... I lick more seductively.....realizing now that the only thing I can hope to do is please the two princesses ... YT
« Last Edit: August 07, 2017, 11:01:52 PM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline BarenakedRed

• Hello there. :)
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2017, 12:31:50 AM »
MMmmmmm... positively delicious humiliation of the sexy Silk jobbers. *watching from the front row, grinning ear to ear*
-Rach

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2017, 01:16:17 AM »
Asian gals too much for these Silks in a close battle. :)

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2017, 04:30:56 AM »
*As all the air is pressed from my small body....I passed out.....I have no idea how long I was unconscious for... it could have been seconds or hours..... I DID have the most wonderful dream though.... In my dream...Myself and my lovely partner and appetence Katie sat on dual thrones..... before us....on their knees....were the Japanese brats... both were nude and in chains....both on their hands and knees licking our feet....Mmmmmmmmmmm....to be worshiped and respected..... *

*Abruptly though, I find myself ripped out of my lovely dream....I sputter and choke as Momoko again rides my face.....using me like a cum rag.... her scent marking me completely.... I blink myself awake as I stare up at my dominant mistress......Suddenly I feel very small and very weak......My pretty wide blouse has been pulled wide open.....essentially leaving me in nothing but my hot pink bra and panties and torn black stockings... I feel dirty and beaten.... A moment later I feel Katie's sweet face sliding up between my stocking covered thighs....I mumble out * Noooooooooooooooooo!!!! *My heart breaks as I feel her against me .....she's so sweet and so innocent.....Anyone but her....it's so not fair.....But then I realize that it's no longer anything I can control....Katie's no longer my girl....she belongs to Momoko and Kimi....As do I....There's nothing we can do about it...they are the superior girls.... As she starts to lick against my silk covered pussy I submit to the pleasure.... I whimper.....I moan......The fingers of my right hand curl as I slowly slide my thumb between my pink glittery lips and begin to suck..... Starring up at Momoko.... I lick more seductively.....realizing now that the only thing I can hope to do is please the two princesses ... YT

Wow!!!!

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2017, 11:51:19 AM »
I STRAIN mightily against the ropes that bind me as I watch the racy scenes play out on the monitor in front of me, struggling feverishly as I witness my precious Silk gals get demolished and humiliated by those damn Japanese Princesses. But the ropes hold me tight, ensuring that escape will be impossible. Those Princesses did too much of a damn fine job in trussing me up, and I'm gonna remain tied to this chair until they either return or if somehow I manage to cut myself loose.. My flustered face blushes hard and my widen eyes take in the devastating events unfolding in that ring, the sisters easily battering and toying with my darlin' Silks. I shake my head in frustration as Momo even winks at the camera, and I just know that taunt was specifically for me. She knows I'm watching, forced to watch as they dismantle my loves. I whimper into my gag, which is my own sodden panties shoved deep between my lips and tied in place with a leopard print scarf that's bound over my mouth and around my head, as I stare helplessly at those wicked Princesses humiliate my beautiful daughter, forcing her face between the legs of my precious Silk Gal love Katie. I shudder as I catch myself staring, feeling an all too familiar shameful thrill course through my tied up body. I shut my eyes and moan, my struggles have riled me up, but the steamy humiliation I'm forced to watch is working me up as well.. I feel the devilishly strict crotch-tie that Momo had tied on me more than ever now, the knotted ropes sliding deep into my dampen sex.. shamefully, I grind against the knot.. I shudder again in my ropes, unable to take in the sight of my precious Princesses be humiliated like this, hoping they'll turn it around, and yet, I just can't take my eyes off their distressful humiliation.. can't stop rubbing against the knot...*

Offline Kasia World

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2017, 03:56:05 PM »
Myself and my lovely partner and appetence Katie sat on dual thrones..... before us....on their knees....were the Japanese brats... both were nude and in chains....both on their hands and knees licking our feet....Mmmmmmmmmmm....to be worshiped and respected..... *

Damn Heidi, I am so sorry! Even the best fighters lose fights sometimes. Know that I will always worship and respect you. Silks 4 ever!