News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Foxy Boxing - Quisha V Jasmine

• 6 Replies

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Foxy Boxing - Quisha V Jasmine
« on: February 01, 2013, 07:11:48 AM »
   I bought a lot of the 80's oil wrestling and foxy boxing as a kid and most the matches are not close to being 100%. 
   Quisha V Jasmine Foxy Boxing   is different, the wild punching seem in this match to be for damage to the other fighter. Has anyone else seen 80's competitive foxy boxing?  Heard Pam Manning also did real Foxy Boxing to win.
   Who is the model Jasmine the Belly Dancer in that match?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline plzdaim

• God Member
Re: Foxy Boxing - Quisha V Jasmine
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2013, 11:07:23 AM »
Hi fellow boxing fax!

I have seen some fighting. Mostly German Mat Club.
I tried to get a vid from Pam bij SK.
But they wanted to charge me the full price for digitizing it. That was a little too much
Of a price for me. Btw mostly like gmc better than these " show matches".
Today HTM makes these acted/scripted matches as well, not real fights.

Imho best up and until today are from the 90s by action sports ( particularly stephanie kicks ass). Genuine trained boxing. Good second place for videosportsltd (boxing as you like it). Also from the 90s, i think.

Plz

• God Member

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2013, 11:25:33 AM »
Foxyboxing..nothing is better!!!!

Offline The Raging Maniac Bishop

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 01:53:50 AM »
Brother SkecthArtiste, you show commendable restraint in calling Fightfanatic naïve. The Bishop pegs this poor fellow somewhere between slow-witted and feeble-minded.

But to give the fellow his due, he shares one compelling trait with such great minds as Galileo, Sir Isaac Newton, Einstein and Erwin Schrödinger: 

I've been meaning to ask this lately hazel but I am curious

Seeing as it's the holidays and all, just wondering if anyone has any good fight stories to share. I know this time of year can lend itself sometimes to tension among people and families, so just curious.

For those that fight irl or have before, am curious about this.

I'd be curious to know what your particular experiences have been like though the few times you have cybered if you don't mind going into it. 

Should ask her and find out, would be highly curious.....

Curious what the rest of you may think about it.

really? when was this?? I would be highly curious myself........

Could you find out? I'd be curious.

He is curious as all get out. If he just didn’t have a perpetual death grip on his pecker, he might have done great things.
Episcopus mamet

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2013, 03:21:46 AM »
I miss the old Hollywood Tropicana.  Brings back memories. 

• God Member
Re: Manti Te'o has nothing on you...
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 09:08:07 AM »
Great fight, they really seemed to dislike each other, especially at the end when the gloves came off. Personal rivalry perhaps......

Really?  I can't believe a grown man could be so consistently naive...and this is even after seeing your profile pic. The footage is over 20 years old and the match is obviously realistically staged....but you walk away with the conclusion that 'they really seemed to dislike each other'.  Unbelievable.

SA

True  ...  Most of the 80's Foxy boxing and oil wrestling is 100% scripted  ...

False  ...   consistently naïve to think these 2 didn't like one another ... Some of the haymakers were real head shots where right to the side of the face and didn't look like they wanted to hold back, the after boxing scripted Catfight seemed to have some extra edge.