News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fight Over a Promotion

• 2 Replies

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Fight Over a Promotion
« on: October 02, 2021, 03:46:56 PM »
Liz (left) is looking forward to a promotion but there is only one stop. Jasmine (right) convinced her boss that who ever was in charge must be able to take down her subordinate. One day after hours they meet in a conference room. Liz is bigger and heavier. Jasmine is a fit girl that loves wrestling in the mat. Just one rule, no face hits or scratches
Who wins?

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Re: Fight Over a Promotion
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 05:57:41 PM »
I love when two women in the same photo are pitted against one another. Makes it feel so real and it's almost as fun as seeing two females in the real world. I'm sure I'm not the only one that daydreams about or plays the 'matching game'.

Offline jozzan22

• God Member
Re: Fight Over a Promotion
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2021, 07:24:51 PM »
I love when two women in the same photo are pitted against one another. Makes it feel so real and it's almost as fun as seeing two females in the real world. I'm sure I'm not the only one that daydreams about or plays the 'matching game'.

I couldn't agree more. I love it when they have a real life problem and I can see them in the same pic so the comparison is easier