News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Round 2 - Irish Girl

• 4 Replies

Offline irishkitty

Round 2 - Irish Girl
« on: December 10, 2017, 09:41:19 PM »
Hi there, I'm based in Galway, Ireland.
I'm a college girl who has a huge interest in catfighting and wrestling of all levels of intensity and in all kinds of attire.
After indulging myself in hours and hours of videos of the stuff, I've decided its about time that I get out there and give it a shot.
I tried using this forum before, but I think I was too open in my approach as I got flooded with offers from mostly fake accounts.
This time round I will be very discreet, and will do time-stamped photos on request - you can choose whatever goes on the sign so you are assured I am who I say I am. Skype calls can be difficult for me as I live at home with helicopter parents, but we could try and make it work.
I acknowledge that this board is used mostly for role-plays and other fantasy related activities, but I really am only interested in chatting to genuine ladies/couples.
Age, size and experience don't matter to me.
Please don't be shy.

capperhollie

Re: Round 2 - Irish Girl
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 01:47:59 PM »
Based in the UK but can travel to Ireland

Looking exclusively for real life fights

Rougher and nastier the better. Either compete for multiple submissions or ko  with/without extra stakes

Offline irishkitty

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2017, 11:13:52 PM »
Still looking! And please don't be shy x

Welshscott

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2017, 11:03:55 PM »
In the uk come across the water

Offline Charlotte cd/trans

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2017, 10:31:38 AM »
Ok let's see one of these pictures then ppl will start to talk