News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Are there actresses who joined the sexfighting world because they love the job?

• 5 Replies

Online kamafight666

• God Member
I know it is unlikely.

But when I watch old Amy Lewinsky videos put out by California Wildcats, Video Sports Ltd and Academy, I always felt like she really enjoyed what she was doing. I mean she clearly isn't acting. She badly wants to dominate and sexually destroy her opponent. She does so in nearly every match. I haven't seen an Amy Lewinsky video where she phoned it in.

Can you think of anyone else? Most actresses do this for a living. But some were really good at their jobs and put in a real effort.
Buy my sexy, sweaty and erotic lesbian stories at this link:

https://www.amazon.com/stores/Kama-Fight/author/B0BRW5B8SF

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline MrRain

• God Member
  • Husband of Ivy Rain, producer of Lesbian Sexfights
    • Mr Rain Sexfights
Many of the girls who work for us genuinely enjoy sexfighting and at least one I know participates privately with friends.

Off the top of my head of the ladies who have worked or work for us Princess Nikki, Amirah Adara and Madame Vanquish are the ones which immediately spring to mind.

Online kamafight666

• God Member
Many of the girls who work for us genuinely enjoy sexfighting and at least one I know participates privately with friends.

Off the top of my head of the ladies who have worked or work for us Princess Nikki, Amirah Adara and Madame Vanquish are the ones which immediately spring to mind.

That is so interesting Mr.Rain. Big fan of Amirah. In your opinion, how much of sexfighting is acting and how much is real?

Contact: kamafight666@yahoo.com to join my free titfight/sexfight/catfight newsletter

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
I know it is unlikely.

But when I watch old Amy Lewinsky videos put out by California Wildcats, Video Sports Ltd and Academy, I always felt like she really enjoyed what she was doing. I mean she clearly isn't acting. She badly wants to dominate and sexually destroy her opponent. She does so in nearly every match. I haven't seen an Amy Lewinsky video where she phoned it in.

Can you think of anyone else? Most actresses do this for a living. But some were really good at their jobs and put in a real effort.

It's generally a common misconception that sexfighting is pure fiction or acting. :) There are genuinely quite a few women who sexfight as a hobby and the number is constantly increasing. So why shouldn't this also apply to the girls who are in front of the camera? ;)
You also have to keep in mind that there are or have been actresses who have repeatedly performed for sexfighting content. I'm thinking of Charlie Laine, Celeste Star, Jana Cova, Francesca Lé and so on, big names in the erotic industry. I can't imagine you doing that if you don't enjoy it. :D At least that's how I assess it.

Offline MrRain

• God Member
  • Husband of Ivy Rain, producer of Lesbian Sexfights
    • Mr Rain Sexfights

That is so interesting Mr.Rain. Big fan of Amirah. In your opinion, how much of sexfighting is acting and how much is real?

Unless it says custom they are all real for me anyway.  I will stop it if I think they are play acting

Online kamafight666

• God Member
I know it is unlikely.

It's generally a common misconception that sexfighting is pure fiction or acting. :) There are genuinely quite a few women who sexfight as a hobby and the number is constantly increasing. So why shouldn't this also apply to the girls who are in front of the camera? ;)
You also have to keep in mind that there are or have been actresses who have repeatedly performed for sexfighting content. I'm thinking of Charlie Laine, Celeste Star, Jana Cova, Francesca Lé and so on, big names in the erotic industry. I can't imagine you doing that if you don't enjoy it. :D At least that's how I assess it.

Interesting. Veve Lane also gives it her everything.