News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Donna K VS Carina Tits ... fun in the sun .. Nawww it's a fight !!!

• 3 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Donna K had been working out, and doing some training. The buxom blonde had her body, looking better than ever.

Donna was drop dead gorgeous, and had the body and talent to go with it.
We had been to a club, as she was getting over a recent defeat. Donna watching the crowd, as a brunette, slightly taller, and heaiver than Donna. Happened to spill her drink over Donna.
Donna's thin top, soon clinging wetly, to her very nice assets, as her eyes flashed, and she stood up.

The brunette shaking her head, and shoving Donna back down. "Don't even think it, bimbo." The brunette says, as Donna falls against me. My arm catching her, even as my hand holds one very firm breast, as Donna relaxes knowing she was not going to fall any further, with my arms around her.

Donna seemed to run hot and cold with me. Yet I had to admit the lady was enjoyable comapany when she wanted to be.
I let her go, as she thanks me, before standing and facing the brunette.
The woman, dressed in tight clingy spandex pants, and a silk, silver colored top, that dropped in the front to showe her own nice sized breasts, and cleavage.
Donna dressed in a form fitting top, and body hugging jeans, was not backing down.
"Care to settle this outside bitch ?" Donna asks calmly, as the brunette laughs ate her, and tells her to lead the way.
Soon a small crowd is following, as the two ladies hit the parking lot, and Donna explodes on the larger woman.
Soon the larger lady was begging for Donna to be pulled off from her. The silver top torn, her breasts bleeding, from the nails that Donna had raked over the exposed tits.

Donna breathing heavy, as I help hold her back, yet glowing from the win.
Her confidence back, the stunning blonde, was even more eager to fight again.

A few days later, Donna takes down a buxom red head, at the shopping mall parking lot, that had cut Donna off, before giving Donna the finger.
The more Donna won, the sweeter she was around me.

Later that week, I had a meeting with another very sexy lady Carina.
Carina was seeing about getting another fight.
I was sitting with her, as I had to admit. Carina was one of my favorite ladies. Something about the dark haired beauty, that just was likeable. Besides the hot body.
Carina was dressed in a halter top, and shorts.
The top stretched over her nice sized, and firm breasts.
Her nipples showing against the thin material, as Carina sat chatting, and sharing a few drinks.
Carina's brown eyes widening, letting me know something was up. When a pair of high heels began clacking behind me.
A soft fragrance, as I am kissed on the cheek, as a firm breast covered in a partially gaping blouse, presses against me.
It was Donna. This might not be good.

"Hey, I didn't know, they let hookers, into the club anymore." Donna says playfully, as she presses beside me, and I try not letting her thigh press to my arm.
Donna very hot, in the short, tight skirt she was wearing.
"Donna cool it, you know this is business." I tell her, ready to step in, on Carina's side if needed.
This was Carina's time, and Donna had no business causing problems.
Carina smiling. "Hey it's okay, if the cow wants to be our waitress, let her." Carina says calmly, as her eyes lock with Donna's own.

Donna smiles, as she picks up the glass, and pours the contents over Carina's head.
Carina's nipples now showing nicely, through the wetted top, as it clings to her bra-less breasts.
"There, that should cool the German hussy off." Donna says proud of herself, as Carina fights to keep her cool.
Carina facing me. "What about letting me beat down, this slut here?" Carina asks, as Donna watches.
"Yes, I would love to kick Olga's partners ass, let's do it at the beach." Donna replies, wanting to get some payback against Olga, by taking it out on Carina.
I knew Donna was also wanting another shot at Olga soon.

Carina sitting, knowing if she got up, the fight would be on, causing problems for me as well.
"I have no problem, beating this bitch anywhere, anytime." Carina replies, as Donna laughs, and leans over, rubbing her hand over the wet top, and Carina's right breast. "Guess I can leave you two alone, I don't think he cares for the smell of wet dog." Donna says, then turns, and heads out.
Carina looking so sexy, as she sat in her sodden top, breasts clearly outlined, as she gazes at herself. "Got a towel?" She says, as I think of how soon it would be towels, and the beach again.
"Come on let's get you out of those wet things." I say, before realizing how it sounded. Taking a quick drink to hide my embarassment, as well as trying not to enjoy the very interested look, on Carina's pretty face, as she gets up from the table, and placing her arm in mine, let's me walk her out to her car.
I had to admit Carina was very pleasing to have on my arm, as the brunette beauty gets ready to get into her car.
I invite her to dinner, on me, to make up for the ruined meeting.
A quick hug, and kiss, and Carina agrees to meet me, after changing.

For her rude stunt with Carina, Donna was going to enjoy her own company tonight. I was siding her, for the fight, yet I did not have to like the way she treated a friend and other fighter I knew.
I also did not know how hot Carina was going to be, as she showed up for dinner, and made it a very interesting evening.

Two days later we arrive at the beach. The sky was slightly over cast, yet it was warm, and the air smelled of the surf, as it rolled in.
Donna was very chatty on the way, about how she was going to destroy Carina, and enjoy doing damage to her very nice tits.
Dressed in a barely there bikini. Donna looked amazing.

As we arrive, Carina is just slightly behind us, as we park and head to the soft sand of the beach.
Donna looked awesome, yet I had to admire how nice Carina looked in her own bikini.
Very fit, and firm, as she walks down to meet us.

Donna smiles, as if sizing up something tasty for the grill.
Carina soon standing before us, breasts heaving, as her toes playfully squish in the sand.
Donna pulling out a bottle of oil, to use before the fight, as the sun began to break through the clouds, and the day grew warmer.
"Her grease the pig before the slaughter." Donna says, full of confidence.

Carina sticks her tongue out,as she quickly slips her top off, and I think of a few nights before, after dinner. As her smooth skinned, pert breasts heave naked before me.
The oil soon glistening on them, as I gently rub it in, and Carina places a hand over mine, guiding it lower, as her other hand pulls her bikini bottoms off.
Donna watching, yet not saying or doing anything, as I finish rubbing Carina all over with the oil.

As I finish and turn. I find Donna already stripped naked, cupping her breasts, and looking as good as anyone has a right to look.
Donna watching, as I move to her, and begin pouring some of the oil over her pert breasts. Donna grabs me, and pulls me to her. Donna's eyes on Carina, as she plants her lips on mine, letting Carina know. Donna was claiming everything on the beach today.
Myself included.
Donna then breaking apart, as I rub the oil over her sexy body.

The sky brighter, the sound of the water, beating against the beach, and the towels laid out and waiting. The fight was to begin.

Carina setting her feet, as Donna gives a cry, and charges into her. Donna wasting no time, in using her own body, to drive Carina's down to the sand.
Carina caught of guard as no stare down, taunts or positioning had gone first.

Donna begins to slap Carina's tits, as the brunette tries to recover.
Donna seeming more focused and brutal than before, as I hear the wet slaps, as she begins to embarass Carina. As they roll in the sand.

I am about ready to pull Donna off, and call the fight. When Donna cries out in pain, as Carina grabs her left breast, and twists it wickedly. Releasing the tit, as Donna tries to free herself, before back handing the tender flesh, and sending Donna sliding off.

Carina getting up to her knees, as Donna does the same. Just in time for Carina to grab a handful of golden blonde hair, and yanking Donna's head to the side. Carina soon is mounted on Donna, punching, and slapping the blonde's breasts now.
Donna trying to arch her body, as they slide naked together on the sand, and Carina now has the advantage.

I am about to stop Carina, when Donna manages to bring a knee up, into the brunette's belly, as Carina loses her hold, as Donna bucks beneath her.
Carina gasping, as air is driven out of her body, and Donna slaps her face. Sending Carina falling to the side, to splash into the water's edge.
Carina rolling in the water, as the warm, wetness laps against her, and helps her stay focused, and able to fight.
Her long hair, darker, as she raises her head, and slicks it back.
Donna raking her nails along Carina's right breast, as water splashes, and the ladies soon have hands locked together, as they struggle for position.

Cursing and taunts coming from both ladies, as they begin to tire slightly from the exertion.
Donna slowly winning the test of strength, and forcing Carina backwards, further into the water. Myself ready to move quickly to aid or save one of or both ladies, if they began to have trouble.
With a wet splash Donna has Carina down, the water splashing against them. As Carina tries keeping her head above water, and I begin to make a pin count against her.
Carina rocking her body, and to my, and Donna's surprise. Carina manages to get Donna off balance, and letting her own head didp back beneath the water. Carina's legs, and lower body arch up, sending the buxom blonde up over Carina, and into deeper water.

I move partway into the water. The safety of both sexy ladies more of a concern to me, than which wins a fight.

Donna comes up, as does Carina.
Donna's hair now wet, and being slicked back, as both ladies make it to their feet.
Naked, soaking wet, and looking like two sleek young Godesses, bursting from the sea, to beguile men, and lead them to the water, and passion or death.

Carina, and Donna now in water, just below their knees, as they face off, sloshing in the water, and the wet sand beneath, as they slap, punch, and try for an advantage.
Donna lunging in, and driving her fist against Carina's left breast. Carina crying out in pain, yet catching Donna's arm, as she tries to draw it back.
They close, and begin to wrestle for position.
Carina gaining her footing quicker, soon begins to work the arm up, and going around Donna's throat, as Carina begins working behind the blonde.
Holding her in an arm lock, as Donna tries to free herself. Carina sweeps the blonde's legs, and Donna goes splashing down into the water.
Donna kicking and thrashing, as Carina has her shoved face first into the water, with her body weight on it.

I rush over, it was done. I grab Carina, and soon get the oiled, and water slicked beauty off Donna.
Then yank Donna back up out of the water. Donna spitting some water out, as she gasps for air.
Carina herself bent forward a little, as the lovely brunette gasps for air as well.

Donna thrashing wildly for a moment, then calming, as I hold her against me, and talk to her.

Carina had gained the advantage. Their was no pin, yet the fight was hers, as it had to be stopped for Donna's safety, with Carina having the advantage.

I help Donna to the beach, and lay her down on the towel, as then I move to help Carina the rest of the way as well.
The brunette dropping onto the towel, and laying chest heaving, as she enjoys her victory.
Yet Carina knowing she had been in a fight.

Donna slowly rose up, smacking her hand against the towel.
She was upset that she had lost. Yet I was proud of the sexy blonde. Before Donna had been very hard to live with, after losing before.
Now she had won some fights, and began to realize, she would win some and lose some.
Donna had a very lively spirit, and I knew the lady would fight, and win again. As well as fight her best and lose.
Yet she was learning to take both in stride.
The two ladies would both be bruised, and have some scratches and nail marks. Yet as Donna hugged herself to me, pissed she had lost. Yet grateful I had come in after her.
Before Donna had stormed off.

Now the sexy blonde, was wanting to enjoy some sun, and the beach itself.
Carina very welcome by me, and both ladies having more respect for one another agrees to stay.

"Nice fight bitch, you got lucky." Donna says.
"Kick your ass again some day if you want." Carina replies, as they give the usual after the fight remarks.
Yet for now the heat was only coming from the sun over head.

Both ladies sore, and tired somewhat from the fight. Happy to lay drying under the sun, as it caresses their beautiful bodies.
Knowing things had cooled, I head back to the car, and return with a filled cooler.
When making plans, for these fights, you tried to be prepared.
One blonde bombshell, and one Brunette beauty both thanking me, as they accept cold drinks.
Plus some massaging, and re-applying of lotion, as for now, it was a day at the beach.

The weather perfect, the water there if desired, and the company some of the best.

I would not want to have the two ladies together later, that evening. As it might lead to a quick re-match.
Yet for now, it was just enjoyable.
I was honored to have each ladies company. As well as very willing to side and sponsor either beautiful woman, for her next fight.

The end.

Offline Olga

• God Member
  • Why don't we settle this somewhere privately.
Re: Donna K VS Carina Tits ... fun in the sun .. Nawww it's a fight !!!
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2010, 01:57:18 AM »
Dude!

Donna is scared shitless of Carina's partner and if I'd been there Donna would have been running like hell as she always does.  You really should have let the fight go.  That's exactly the reason I like to fight in private, no one to interfere. 
Blame it all on my roots
I showed up in boots
And ruined your black tie affair...

I do have friends in low places.

underground.fight.champ.olga on Trillian.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2010, 04:40:35 AM »
Olga ...

I am NOT allowed to do death fights here.. so I could not just let her drowned Donna now could I ??? LOL

Woww you really do not seem to like Donna ...

Other than letting her live, hope you enjoyed the story.

Storm

Offline Titfighter.Carina

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 01:22:49 PM »
Well, i like it  ;)