News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga - exclusive real photo feature catfight poll

• 22 Replies

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
Here's a special UK catfight photo feature vote poll between two of the world's most famous queen's of pop: Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga. A true dominant brunette vs. dominant blonde sexy catfight extravaganza in photos.

The scenario of this particular and exciting headline catfight took place at an MTV promotion in London, UK, which saw Katy Perry and Lady Gaga indulging in some squashy tomato wrestling for fun. Due to both women's well known competitive tendencies and Katy's well documented tendency and love of wrestling other girls, this resulted in an increasingly bitchy, catty and aggressive catfight where both women fought hard to prove who was the toughest girl.

This pop diva catfight began with both women throwing soft tomatoes at each other, followed by some surprisingly intense competitive wrestling on the floor, and eventually a stand up hair pulling breast grabbing catfight as both women struggled with each other to prove to the gathered crowd who was the best catfighter; Katy favouring aggressive hair pulling, Lady Gaga favouring breast grabbing and digging her nails in.

The catfight ended unresolved with no clear winner and neither one of these very sexy women backing down from the fight before it was split up.

So who do you believe would have been the winner if the fight had been allowed to reach its natural conclusion, and one woman proved herself the more aggressive and dominant fighter… Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?

Please cast your vote by typing either 'Katy Perry' or 'Lady Gaga' in a comment reply, or even better, writing a few words of analysis of why you think one of these women would be a better catfighter than the other one.

Thanks… and hope you enjoy the photos! ;)

Pollman

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 01:05:52 PM by pollman »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
Re: Katy Perry vs. Lady Gaga - exclusive real photo feature catfight poll
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2010, 12:24:10 PM »
With THOSE two involved ?

God, please make it end ina double K.O.... 0.01 seconds into the fight !

... by the way, "... REAL photo feature" ?

It's two lookalikes... look it up...
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 12:28:05 PM by Patrick/Quebec »

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 12:51:43 PM »

Oh dear, someone seems to have got out of bed the wrong side this morning?

They are real high quality fantasy catfight photos, as my description indicates. i.e. not cartoon, anime or artistically drawn photos. Perhaps you've misunderstood the theme of this fun catfight pictorial vote poll, and more importantly, it's purpose, i.e. to entertain and give catfight fans pleasure by allowing them to vote on who they think would win in a fantasy catfight between Katy Perry & Lady Gaga :)
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 03:09:54 PM by pollman »

Offline AmyLwrestler

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2010, 03:06:46 PM »
Those are very funny. I love it

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2010, 03:12:24 PM »
Definitely gotta go with Katy perry in this one. I think it would be a one-sided beatdown in her favor. I have read that she is very much into kick-boxing and is good at it and i haven't read or seen anything to indicate that Gaga is a true fighter so Katy all the way kicking her from one side of the room to the other.

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2010, 05:44:41 PM »
Lady Gaga wins by facesitting  ;)
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2010, 08:19:50 PM »
These photos are very nice, great pictures.

I think at the end Lady Gaga is sitting on Katy's back and forces Katy to submit in her camel clutch.

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2010, 12:31:54 AM »
I think Katy is too much woman for Little Gaga.
Gaga is very agressive but she is weak and extremely slim.
Katy is well-maintained and she will finish with Gaga in a few minutes.
Finally Katy will force Gaga to suck her big tits and wet pussy

Offline violence_Writer

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2010, 03:48:14 AM »
I was originally going to say that Gaga would be too uptight to be able to handle fighting in a pool of tomatoes...but then I remembered the meat dress she wore awhile back and thought, well, she's got to be kinky enough to be able to fight in red fruit too I suppose...especially with Katy egging (tomatoing?) her on.

From the point of the fight where the two would stand again and start swinging punches while clinging to each other's hair, I could see the fight leaning back in Katy's direction though. I imagine the brunette briefly smothering Gaga in her busty cleavage just before Gaga tore the strained top from Katy's chest. Katy would respond by driving her knee nearly through Gaga's crotch, lifting her off of her feet as her pokerface showed...With Gaga ragdoll in her grip, Katy would drag her blonde foe to the barrels of tomatoes and dunk her skull in deep, reveling in her squirming. She would obviously have to spank Gaga senseless from there.
I write...Res Ipsa Loquitur

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2010, 06:05:47 AM »

Oh dear, someone seems to have got out of bed the wrong side this morning?

They are real high quality fantasy catfight photos, as my description indicates. i.e. not cartoon, anime or artistically drawn photos. Perhaps you've misunderstood the theme of this fun catfight pictorial vote poll, and more importantly, it's purpose, i.e. to entertain and give catfight fans pleasure by allowing them to vote on who they think would win in a fantasy catfight between Katy Perry & Lady Gaga :)

I wasn't p... off about any of this, far from it, I was just stating it as a fact, to avoid any confusion... especially as, at first glance, it seemed to be the real items on the pics and the title read "real photo feature " and the text implied that it was actually them (you underlined "fantasy" just now, but that word, or anything along the same lines, was not in the original post)

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2010, 06:20:23 AM »
Inch for inch, pound for pound Gaga is much tougher than Katy, but Katy has an 8", 15lb advantage over Gaga

Gaga would pummel Katy at first, ripping her dress off & as Katy is trying to cover herself up, Gaga would bloody her nose with jackhammer blows, but Katy loses her temper & she grabs Gaga by her hair & she holds her up so that her feet are practially dangling in mid air & she hammers Gaga's chin until Gaga is seeing fuckin stars. Katy lets go of Gaga's hair & Gaga's legs are all wobbly. Katy rips Gaga's dress off, & then she rips off her bra. Katy uses Gaga's huge breasts as punching bags & gaga is knocked too silly to do anything to stop her. Then Katy makes Gaga worship her breasts. Gaga is totally submissive to Katy & katy makes her lick & suck her huge nipples, & Katy's nipples are rock hard & beet red. Then Katy tells Gaga she has to suck her pussy. Gaga seems to be looking forward to it, & she licks & kisses & sucks Katy's wet, hot pussy until Katy explodes in orgasm.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2010, 10:20:34 AM »

I wasn't p... off about any of this, far from it, I was just stating it as a fact, to avoid any confusion... especially as, at first glance, it seemed to be the real items on the pics and the title read "real photo feature " and the text implied that it was actually them (you underlined "fantasy" just now, but that word, or anything along the same lines, was not in the original post)

I think you still don't get it do you Pat.

It's all about having a bit of fun around a fantasy catfight between Katy Perry and Lady Gaga. It's got nothing to do with 'facts' and the analysis of text with reference to the real world. I'm fully aware of every single point you have made, and I was also aware of these points when I wrote the description to this fantasy catfight poll. You are aware of the concept of 'the suspension of belief' aren't you? Its used in fictional writing when it speaks of things as if they are true but in fact they are not. Therefore, you have so far failed to point out to me anything I was not already fully aware of. This inevitably renders your contribution as merely someone attempting to take joy from pissing on other people's fun, hence my comment about you getting out of the wrong side of the bed, of which, I observe, you've done the same thing again today. Bad week for you Pat? :)

« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 10:29:10 AM by pollman »

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2010, 12:48:48 PM »
... swearing every five words, racial slurs, and an obvious "bad day" pic or Mary...

Thanks, that makes it so easy to take that  ;)

Offline Dionysus

• God Member
  • Bushy moustache. Girl bait, pure bloody girl bait.
    • Dio's Femfight Community Message Board
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2010, 01:48:00 PM »
... swearing every five words, racial slurs, and an obvious "bad day" pic or Mary...

Thanks, that makes it so easy to take that  ;)

Did the profanity hurt poor Patty's ears? How old are you... 12?

How is taking the piss out of someone from Quebec even remotely racist? Do you know what the term 'racial slur' actually means? That's like saying that anyone who makes fun of people from a specific Town or City for example London, is racist. You seem confused about what racism actually means Patty.

Sports Commentator: "Yes Jeff, it seems Patty is attempting to play the race card but he's fumbled the ball, the boy seems confused and should have definitely gone for the homophobic trick against Dio, at least he would have had some footage on that front based on Dio's comedic play on gay terminology. But no, he's rushed the throw and become confused. It's disaster, complete bloody disaster. This is not what we want to see this late in the game Jeff".

And if that is Mary Pierce on a bad day, i.e. Mary Pierce attending an international sports show, (not exactly a perfect example of Mary Pierce not attempting to look at her best). What would it take to make her look even remotely feminine... a sex op? In other words, you like the look of ladies that look like gentlemen Patty.

And what has Take That got to do with it?

{alt}

Your turn Fluffy

Toodle pip

Dio
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 01:50:33 PM by Dionysus »

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2010, 02:26:42 AM »
Thanks for posting the pics, Pollman. Great fun and looked like a fun messy fight.

The lookalikes are much more evenly matched than the real thing would be. Lady Gaga is a very catty looking gal but Katy would win easily, having plenty of physical advantages and some kick boxing experience. Fun pics though and a good post.

PS Those ARE lookalikes, right? Just checking....