News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

TITFIGHT SURVIVOR SERIES, Euro Glamour Girls - the Forgotten

• 5 Replies

Offline marcuslondon

TITFIGHT SURVIVOR SERIES, Euro Glamour Girls - the Forgotten
« on: December 10, 2010, 01:14:31 PM »
Was it just me, or did TheVoid's excellent poll series miss a few very real contenders?  I don't want to invalidate the win by the Marvellous Ms Marsh, a true superheroine of the the titfight genre, but I am going to post a poll with a few additional adversaries for her.  First, a reminder of The Void's original line-up
Lucy Pinder, Eva Wyrwal, Chelsea Jones, Michelle Marsh, Sammy Braddy, Malene Espensen, Kelly Andrews and Saskia Howard-Clarke:

{alt}
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=10355.0;attach=14958;image

The battle was fierce, but the final two standing were Michelle Marsh and Eva Wyrval:
{alt}

and the winner declared was Ms Marsh.  So who would I add to the mix?  Here are my suggestions - feel free to add others - but I believe in keeping with TheVoid's original principles, we should stick with natural (though I believe Malene is enhanced) and slimmer-build beauties.

First, the most glaring ommision in my view - the magnificent 32G Jana Defi (sometimes known as Maria Swan or Princessa):
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}

Next, the definitely gorgeous 32FF Karin Spolnikova (also variously known as Gabrielle or Gabriella, and also Ala Passtel).  She can sometimes look a little moody in her pictures, but I like that - and my, what a body....
{alt}{alt}
{alt}{alt}

My next submission, a personal favourite.  A UK Page 3 girl, with a stunning face and unbelievable boobs.  The one and only 32FF Peta Todd:
{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Anyone else care to add some new contenders?  Pics and stats please, and I'll add them to a new competition....

Offline chicharito

• God Member
Re: TITFIGHT SURVIVOR SERIES, Euro Glamour Girls - the Forgotten
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 01:30:44 AM »
Sophie Howard

Sophie Reade

Gemma Atkinson

Katie Price

Keeley Hazell

Holly Peers

Lindsey Strutt

Jodie Marsh

With these 8 titfihgters form United Kingdom it would be a lovely tournament.

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 05:47:21 AM »
Great idea! I agree, I know I didn't include some serious contenders. There are plenty that are worthy but I just decided to limit it a bit. It could have gone on for years!

Offline FormerGoddess

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 05:48:51 AM »
Sophie Reade

Gemma Atkinson

Katie Price

Jodie Marsh

Decent suggestions, but these particular women are artificially enhanced.

Online Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 02:40:31 PM »
I agree. So, maybe there should be a division for 'Natural' beauties and one for 'Enhanced' beauties.
Personally, I like to see my titfighters being of the natural variety; there is a alot more 'movement' that way.

For us less uneducated guys - can someone acquaint us with the British sizing system. For example, Jana, at 32G looks much bigger than Lucy Pinder who is also referred as a G.  In fact, Jana looks considerably bigger than either Karin or Peta who are listed as 32FF. Now, I know that G comes after F so it should be bigger but the size differential suggests that Jana should probably be a G+. So, I have seen DD, E, EE, EEE, F, FF, G.  What is the real difference between an E, EE, EEE, and F?  I need input from one of your experts out there.

I also believe that you should indicate the models height and match up gals of similar height. It would be difficult for a 5'4" gal to go up against a 5'8" gal in a titfight unless the shorter gal had 4" heals (a disadvantage when boob boxing) or was standing on a box. Allowing for different body types, the important requirement is that the boobs 'line up' at about the same height if one gal is not going to have an advantage over the other.

That said, assuming that they are about the same height, I would like to see Karin take on Peta in both a titfight and a 'limited' catfight.

Offline marcuslondon

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2010, 12:48:13 PM »
Here's my suggestion.  Select 16 "euro" glamour girls, have a seeding poll to establish a knockout running order and then 4 knockout rounds to get to a winner.  Add your own suggestions to the list below, but please no b*tching if your personal favourite doesn't make the mix.... (but if we get too many worthy suggestions I reserve the right to hold a pre-contest to get to the final 16!)

TheVoid's lucky 7:
Lucy Pinder, Eva Wyrwal, Chelsea Jones, Michelle Marsh, Sammy Braddy, Kelly Andrews and Saskia Howard-Clarke

My prime contenders:
Maria Swann, Karin Spolnikova, Peta Todd, Sophie Howard, Keeley Hazell, Holly Peers, Lindsey Strutt and Merilyn Sakova