News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CFA - Celebrity Fighting Arena - My new project!

• 17 Replies

Offline Sithis

CFA - Celebrity Fighting Arena - My new project!
« on: December 11, 2010, 12:24:29 AM »
{alt}

I would like to introduce a project I've been working on for the last 2 weeks (after a few months of working on it in my head!).

I present to you - the CFA - a new fighting league for female celebrities.

LINK: http://celebfightarena.blogspot.com/

Similar to a few ones that came before (and some thats still exist), I decided to create a league that will set up weekly cards of wrestling\fighting that will allow fans to vote on, discuss and influence the outcome and happenings in the league.
I always loved voting and discussing fantasy match ups (polls and whatnot) and I decided to take it to the next level by setting up this league that will document all the fights, votes, winners and losers along with some added flavor of making it all feel real.
This is something Iv'e been wanting to do for years now, and I have finally found blogspot to be the perfect place for me to create my dream league as it is easy and intuative to use and features everything I need to make it happen.
The only thing missing is actual stories for the matches and I will gladly take any offers from authors who would like to contribute some write ups for whatever matches they are interested in, But other than that I will have to settle for small write ups and before\after match "interviews" with the girls that will sum each match for the fans and make the whole thing feel real enough.

I hope you guys will like it as much as I did as I put some major time into it and tried to include all the popular celebrities that I usually see in stories\polls in recent years and some of my personal favorites as well. The roster is still not full though so If you cannot find your favorites in the roster please feel free to suggest some names and I will do my best to add some of them and get them some action in the near future cards. (Please NO sport celebrities).

I am planning on running 1 card of 8 matches per week which will be posted at the beginning of each week for voting (voting will run until friday).
Results for each card (along with short post-fight interviews and reports) will be posted during the weekend.

Please go and vote on the first card and make any suggestions you have on how to improve the league, I will continue updating it weekly as long as I see interest and some voting going on, hopefully there is a big enough crowd for such a thing!

Thank you and enjoy !!!

(Please read the FAQ on the website for some more information on how everything works)

LINK: http://celebfightarena.blogspot.com/

CFA Arena Master
CFA Arena Master
Celebrity Fighting Arena
http://celebfightarena.blogspot.com/
Vote and join the fantasy!

Offline rappin

• God Member
Re: CFA - Celebrity Fighting Arena - My new project!
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2010, 01:09:15 AM »
Looks good, has things that FCWF needs. Why not have 1 big vote instead of 8 small ones?

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2010, 01:11:32 AM »
I love the idea!!! Congratulations!!!

By the way, I think Amanda is extremely underrated. I have seen the marks of all fighters and I think she must be at the same level you put Jessica Biel and Kristanna Loken. My puntuations for A.Righetti would be:
Strength - 10
Stamina - 9
Toughness - 10
Agility - 6
Speed - 5

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2010, 03:18:52 PM »
That's a fun idea! I love polls - and sometimes they're enough to entertain me without any stories, as long as it works to keep them cheat-free.

I like your site, too. The only thing that sort of makes me sceptical is the attribute numbers. I can see that you, as the inventor and owner of the league, would like some sort of control and input, but with everything based on polls - it seems a little weird. Some of the numbers sound random, and of course it's very very subjective. I guess people could find a consensus on gals like Loken or Biel, but usually opinions would differ significantly. Your project, though - your call.

Some quick thoughts on the first poll.

Scarlett Johansson vs Emma Stone: Scarlett with a classic smother (duh!)

Evangeline Lilly vs Amanda Righetti: Amanda, but it's close and wild.

Megan Fox vs Miley Cyrus: Not a fan, but Megan's wilder and stronger.

Kristen Bell vs Jessica Alba: Kristen. She's feisty, clever and tough.

Hayden Panettiere vs Avril Lavigne: Hayden dominates the poor thing.

Kristen Stewart vs Rachel McAdams: No idea. Kristen looks more like a fighter, though.

Katy Perry vs Emma Watson: Katy, she's bigger and stronger.

Elisha Cuthbert vs Rihanna: Poor Elisha has ZERO chance as she submits caught between Rihanna's thighs.

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2010, 04:12:05 PM »
Great Poll, excellent site, and wonderful idea.

I agree with Bloody Sam that there are some issues with 'attributes'  especially with regards to strength, toughness and endurance. Some are generally accepted (Loken, Biel, Righetti) while other make me scratch my head. I would suggest that one of your polls have members/participants rate the attributes of the women on the roster. While there may be some bias, the collective votes of the participants should level-set the overall ratings.  I would also like seeing published measurements included because they contribute so much to the fantasy.

I noticed that everytime I enter the site I have the opportunity to vote.  That could cause some problems in the future. Imagine the situation where Amanda Righetti finally gets up the guts to accept Kristanna Loken's challenge. I could see Chicharito staying up all night voting for Amanda and me matching his efforts until the feisty redhead finally lays pinned and humiliated by the tough blonde.

Good luck on your site. I know that I will thoroughly enjoy it.

Offline BloodySam

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2010, 04:41:55 PM »
I noticed that everytime I enter the site I have the opportunity to vote.  That could cause some problems in the future. Imagine the situation where Amanda Righetti finally gets up the guts to accept Kristanna Loken's challenge. I could see Chicharito staying up all night voting for Amanda and me matching his efforts until the feisty redhead finally lays pinned and humiliated by the tough blonde.

Ha! But what if me and Chicharito teamed up - you'd have to double your efforts and we may outlast you!

I don't want to repeat the Jessica Biel discussion, but in Loken's case I also tend to prefer her appearance from a few years back - she doesn't look as strong now as she once did.

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
  • Love Glamous Celebrities in Catfghts!
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2010, 05:09:52 PM »
Finally got to vote. I tried voting for the Scarlett vs Emma fight (Scarlett would cream Emma) but never saw the result. Turns out one has to not block "pop ups". Hope I didn't vote twice or more times until I found this out. I think I am OK as it said my vote was already counted.

Here is how I see the fights:
Scarlett demolishes Emma
Amanda gets a hard fought but convincing win over Evangeline
Would love to see Miley beat the smug Megan but Megan has an easy time wih Miley
Kristen pulls an upset holding Jessica under the water
Hayden bullies Avril
Rachel struggles but wins a tough fight with Kristen
Katy gives Emma the biggest beat down in this round
Elisha wins the longest and toughest fight of the round over Rhianna. Rhianna is surprised Elisha is not as soft as she looks.
{alt}

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 05:13:42 PM »
Great idea! I hope it works.

Offline Sithis

« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2010, 05:54:51 PM »
Thanks for all the interest and input guys!!!

Regarding the voting, you CANNOT vote more than once even if you reload the page and it seems like you can. If you try to vote again it will give you a "already voted" message. If u want to vote more than once you'll have to go through some hassle and trick it....I hope you won't do that :) Lets keep it fair!

Regarding the attributes - I realize some people may not agree with some of them, and I'm open to comments on what needs to be changed. Like any sports game that comes out for console\pc the players come with attributes and people don't always agree with them. I thought about making polls to vote on attribute numbers but I decided against it as it would take WAY too much space and time to make a poll for each girl.......

I tried to make it as accurate as I could (also taking into account how a lot of people on this and other boards see these girls) but its obviously a bit subjective. Please let me know if you think someone's attributes are WAY off and i'll give it a look.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: December 11, 2010, 05:56:40 PM by Teldil »
CFA Arena Master
Celebrity Fighting Arena

Offline Mindcastle

• God Member
  • Domination not Destruction
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2010, 06:13:54 PM »
One person - One vote = Issued Resolved.

Bloody Sam - I only picked Loken because she was rated as being in the top three.  I would not pick Biel because you insist she is now a weak, skinny, wisp of her original self. In the meantime, I am on the hunt for someone who will cut that chubby Amanda down to size. Where's her waist?

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2010, 06:20:27 PM »
"Regarding the voting, you CANNOT vote more than once even if you reload the page and it seems like you can. If you try to vote again it will give you a "already voted" message. If u want to vote more than once you'll have to go through some hassle and trick it....I hope you won't do that Smiley Lets keep it fair!"

Thanks, that's good news. I wasn't trying to vote more than once, just vote. When I clicked the vote button all that happened was that I good an arrow going around in a circle but never saw the results.  Apparently the vote counted but I never saw the new window that showed I voted. Turns out I had pop up windows blocked. I wanted to let others know if they had this problem then they have to not block pop up windows. A pain since so many websites have too many pop up windows.

Good tournament and I hope your site is a success.
{alt}

Offline Sithis

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2010, 08:24:37 PM »
Just a quick note - This is not a "tournament" at this point. There winners of this card will not face each other next week! Next week's card will have other girls from the roster battling it out.

This is a league, so each week will have different girls and match ups to keep it fresh.

Every month (approx) I will do a PPV event with some high profile fights and/or grudge matches.
I also plan a CFA championship tournament that will have the top 8 in the league compete in a playoff to crown the champion. But this will obviously have to wait a few weeks until we can have an actual top 8 :)

CFA Arena Master
Celebrity Fighting Arena

Offline Glamour Fights

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2010, 08:51:39 PM »
Just a quick note - This is not a "tournament" at this point. There winners of this card will not face each other next week! Next week's card will have other girls from the roster battling it out.

This is a league, so each week will have different girls and match ups to keep it fresh.

Every month (approx) I will do a PPV event with some high profile fights and/or grudge matches.
I also plan a CFA championship tournament that will have the top 8 in the league compete in a playoff to crown the champion. But this will obviously have to wait a few weeks until we can have an actual top 8 :)

My mistake. The league is a good idea and will give lots of different women a chance to fight. Then the top 8 for a tournament would be super!
{alt}

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2010, 11:02:04 PM »
Good work. But I hope we will reed soon some stories. Every news is a good news but I'm a bit tired of poll.

Offline stoneyrasta

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2010, 07:23:46 PM »
looks like a great site. i look foward to all the events and voting.