News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Battle of the breasts: Katy Perry vs. Fergie

• 7 Replies

Offline Beaufait

• God Member
Battle of the breasts: Katy Perry vs. Fergie
« on: June 25, 2010, 11:51:43 PM »
Who has the boob advantage? And who would be end a fight between these two hotties?

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
Re: Battle of the breasts: Katy Perry vs. Fergie
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2010, 04:22:15 PM »
Fergie would win in quick style katy is all talk

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2010, 01:29:24 AM »
Fergie has bigger boobs so is a advantage in a titfight. However, Katy's boobs looks firmes and stronger so I thing she would win the titfight

Offline JackCatFan

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2010, 02:09:24 AM »
This is a great match-up. I think Katy might just sneak it against the more experienced Fergie, as she does to seem to have that bitchy element about her.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2010, 08:09:12 PM »
Voted for Katy, not sure if she could win this one or not. Either way win or lose i would look for a good fight from both Fergie and Katy.

Offline violence_Writer

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2010, 08:31:07 AM »
I'd love to see Fergie stun the young big-bosomed upstart and gag her with a rod!
I write...Res Ipsa Loquitur

Offline qwerty123

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2010, 12:37:08 AM »
Fergie would easy win a titfight katys tits are all hype if u don't belive me goggle how does katy messure up it's just push up bras can't wait till fergie shows her real woman tits

Blogger348

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2010, 03:27:34 AM »
The bikini doesn't lie and neither does the pictures that qwerty123 referred us to. So, it is obvious that Katy had some work done over the past two years. Now that Katy has been augmented with silicone, she would probably demolish the natural breast of Fergie in a titfight. However, Fergie is a toughie and has been known to be physically competitive so, despite the height and weight difference, I believe that Fergie would take the fight to the ground and pin her on her big boobs just as Katy's merchandising assistant did two years ago during an impromtu wrestling match that received national exposure.