News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Ancient Way

• 1 Replies

Offline DarkKnight9980

• God Member
The Ancient Way
« on: October 25, 2022, 01:34:50 AM »
The Ancient Way
The old temple stood in a jungle in Thailand, where many feuds had been settled, two women would settle their own inside it this night, a thunderstorm outside maybe forboding of what is to come as they are led in by their trainers, a select crowd sit on stone benches on two sides of a large sand covered area, rope used to create a circular area, where the fighters would step in to fight, fire torches illuminate the area as the crowd are keen to see this fight.

On one side taking off a red silk robe to reveal a brown cloth bra and loincloth is Sarah Conway, the American beauty had come to Thailand with her sister to train in muay Thai, both being good fighters, her older sister Claire was rated higher of the two, though they would never fight each other, no matter the money or prize on offer, they had each others backs no matter what.

The thirty year old Sarah stood 5'10 and weighed 145lbs, her 32C breasts were firm as her blonde locks were braided, her trainer looked a little apprehensive, knowing how dangerous these fights were, having had one himself when he was younger, now at fifty, Somchai was happy to train fighters but didn't want them getting badly hurt.

The other woman was a local Thai,  Ceanay Chen was a top fighter in the country, having won titles since she was a kid, she was proud of her roots and proud of her skills, that led her to upsetting other fighters with her proud declarations that she was the best, now thirty one years old, she was sure she was the best in the world.

Standing 5'8 and weighing 142lbs, with 30B breasts, Ceanay also wore a brown cloth bra and loincloth, her black hair was braided, as she took a deep breath, preying for victory as neither fighter looked at each other, instead moving around the circle wanting the spirits of fighters who had fought here to give them their blessing and strength to win this personal fight.

Why was it personal? Ceanay had fought Claire two months ago in the ring, both fought like tigresses, in the end Caenay pinned Claire to the ropes, beating her with elbows till Claire collapsed down out cold, Caenay put her right foot on Claire's face as her supporters cheered, Sarah rushed into the ring to push Caenay off her sister, letting to them nearly coming to blows as coaches and the referee stepped in.

Claire meanwhile was taken to hospital, staying in for a week as she had a bad concussion, while she was out and held no grudge against Caenay, Sarah certainly did, with the two bumping into each other at a bar, getting into a shouting match, both started fist fighting till they could be dragged apart, Ceanay sick of the foreigner challenged her to settle their grudge in the ancient way, Sarah didn't know what it was, she sure as hell wouldn't turn down a chance to fight her rival though.

Somchai had to explain it to her, both women would step into the temple, where they would enter the area for fighting, no one could step in to help them, it was simply woman versus woman, skill versus skill and one would walk out, with the loser out cold or possibly worse, deaths had happened in the most extreme cases, Sarah was shocked at first, then though back to the brutal way her sister had lost to Caenay, leading her to double down that she wanted this fight.

The other part that was explained to Sarah was happening now as they finished their ritual lap, both fighters hands were not taped up, instead coarse ropes were wrapped around their hands, no give in them as both fighters tapped their fists together, feeling the toughness of the rope used.

Stepping inside the circle on their sides, both women stay hatefully at each other, Caenay says "fuck you American cxnt" as Sarah grins, the blonde replying "feeling is mutual you bitch" waving at Caeney to fight her as they raised their fists, a silence filled the temple as the fighters hearts started to race.

A gong sounded and it was go time for them, moving closer as both had orthodox stances, trading leg kicks to start, feeling the others power through their toned thighs, both had trained harder then they normally would, that training had moulded their bodies into real fighting machines, before the fists came, both blocking and moving their heads to dodge the early blows.

Caeney manages to land the first punch with the ropes, Sarah's head turning as she is knocked a step to her right by a right hook, she rubs her cheek, turning to see Caeney grin at her, the Thai fighter asking "hurt bitch?" Before they resume fighting, crowd roaring the fighters on as bets were being taken, Sarah's sister Claire looks on worried.

Cracks of flesh on flesh rung out from kicks, the thuds of the rope covered fists were duller, but the expressions of the fighters showed the hurt they could cause, already both fighters cheeks were getting red marks on them, Sarah thrusts a right kick into her rivals chest to push her back three steps, just missing with a follow up left roundhouse kick, Claire applauded her younger sister, Caenay stared angrily at Sarah, not enjoying being pushed back like that.

Resuming fighting, they trade stiff punches to faces and bodies, getting in closer, they enter a Thai clinch, knees thudding into proud bodies, barks and grunts heard from the fighters, abs being tested as sweat slowly coats their magnificent bodies, Sarah hisses "cxnt" to Caenay, who spits in her face, that gets a loud roar from both fighters supporters, watching the intensity of the battlers.

Sarah takes the lead with a left elbow strike to the side of her opponents head, Caenay moving back to her left, with a left side kick hitting the Thai fighter in her hip, making her grimace, Somchai is smiling as he wills his fighter on, Sarah pushing Caenay back towards the side of the ring, loincloth flying around to show her firm buttocks when she throws in hard kicks to her rival.

But Caenay catches the right leg of Sarah, stepping in with two straight rights to her face, drawing first blood as the nose of Sarah starts trickling blood, a left hook sends Sarah around and onto all fours, Caenay raising her fists into the air, strutting around as she thinks she has begun breaking the spirit of the American girl, Sarah rubbing her nose with her right hand to see her blood, snarling "fucking bitch" as she pushes to her feet, seeing Caeney wave her to bring it on.

Moving in closer range to exchange, knees after flying, short hooks and elbows when they clinch up, going to the sand after Sarah trips up Caenay, opening a cut above the raven haired fighters left eyebrow with her elbow, Caenay cries out in her native tongue "cow!" As she works to push Sarah off her before she is pounded into the ground, breaking apart as they sprawl and face off on the ground.

Pushing to their feet with sand sticking to their bodies, venomous looks being exchanged as they circle, blood staining their fists as they step back in to trade, Sarah has the slight reach advantage, it doesn't mean much when they are in close, Caenay pounding her body with hooks, driving Sarah back out the ring, Sarah clinches and both land next to spectators, on the stone benches they try to batter each other before their coaches break them up, reminding them they are supposed to settle it in the ring.

When they return inside Sarah is quick to kick Caenay with a thrusting left into her side, making Caeney wince before a right hook cracks into her face, Claire standing cheering as she watches her sister get back on top, with Caenay being knocked onto her back, some swelling around her right eye as Sarah mounts her and throws hooks, Caeney showing resilience to push off Sarah, kicking her to her chest as the blonde tries to get back on top of her foe, leading to Sarah whining as she rubs her chest, Caeney rubbing the right side of her body, breathing harder as she hopes she hasn't broken a rib.

The action slows a little now, with both sweat drenched fighter hammering in their shots, Sarah gets a cut under her right eye from a left hook, she pounds Caeney back with a straight right into her nose, crowd on its feet roaring for more blood, Claire looks around herself with real worry now, seeing Caeney catch her sister with a right elbow to her jaw, sending Sarah down to her right side as Caenay mounts her side, pounding her face with left hooks.

It's Sarah's turn now to show her toughness, pushing off Caenay after freeing her arms from being pinned, she gets to her feet with blood dripping to her breasts, Caeney doesn't look much better, waving Sarah on as she looks to play mind games, both rush in to exchange hard shots, knees pounding away on the inside as they give their all to win.

Clinched up, Sarah manages to ram her left knee under the ribs of Caeney, who cries out in agony, Sarah hisses "got you" then pounding more knees in, Caenay tries to trip Sarah in reply, when she does get Sarah down, the blonde is quick to scissor her waist, Caenay has her mouth open as she howls in pain, her supporters in shock as Claire stands and cheers her sister on.

"Fucking bitch" roars Sarah, who then thrusts her elbow into the head of Caeney, who tries to protect herself as blood now runs from a cut on the crown of her forehead, each elbow that lands is greeted by a rousing cheer from the blood lustful crowd, even those who bet on Caenay cheer her destruction at the hands of the American.

Soon Caenay collapses on top of Sarah, blood dripping onto Sarah, who keeps the scissors on even as it is clear she has won, Claire yells "please stop!" At her sister, rushing off the bench to pull at Sarah's legs, with Sarah letting go looking shocked at Claire, who tells her "you kill her, you will regret it" with Sarah coming down from the adrenaline, nodding as she kicks Caenay away, hugging her sister as Somchai thanks any God that is listening that Sarah is ok.

Caeney meanwhile is out cold, her coach wipes her face with a wet cloth before he is able to try to patch her up, soon she wakes up with a headache, her coach asking for help so they can get her out of the temple, surprisingly the thunderstorm has stopped as they get outside, Caenay fighting still to stay awake as she is sure she has broken a rib and has a concussion.

In the temple, Sarah has blood over her, bruises turning purple on her body as she kneels feeling the pain through her body, telling Claire "I won for you sister" with Claire nodding at her, though she looks at the temple entrance where Caenay went, looking a little worried for her former foe.

Later after both fighters had been to the hospital, Caenay gets a surprise visitor to the bar she frequents, a bottle of beer is placed in front of her, with Sarah and Claire sitting with her, Caeney asks "come to gloat?" As she doesn't look keen for anyone to bother her, much less the Conway sisters.

Sarah replies "while I'd love to mock you, Claire and me spoke these past few days, she made me see that while there are things I dislike about you, I do respect you" putting out her right hand, Caenay looks a little shocked, especially that Sarah was the one who won after all, Caenay thinks about it before shaking the offered hand.

Claire tells them both "look Sarah fought because she felt she had to defend me, I fight my own battles and you beat me fair and square Caenay, so I am sorry it got to that level between you both, that you felt you had to bust each other up" offering her own hand shake, Caenay smiles at her as they shake.

"Look I will admit I wasn't happy two blonde Barbie Americans coming onto my patch, thinking you are fighters" that makes the sisters look at each other, as if thinking "should we have really offered this bitch a handshake" Caenay chuckles as she takes a drink of the beer.

"That's before I fought you both, I had to go as hard to beat Claire because she was so tough, you Sarah proved equally as tough, I thought I was defending my traditions and all that, really I was threatened by you both, so I am sorry for that" adds the Thai native, looking at her body upset at herself.

Claire is quick to say "water under the bridge for me, though I do want a rematch with you" making Caeney smirk as she looks at her, Sarah looking at them both before rolling her eyes in a playful way, saying "I assume you want a rematch with me too Caenay" as all three women laugh, toasting each other as they sit and chat through the night about life and fights.

At closing time, as Sarah and Claire are standing up to bid their goodbyes to Caenay, the local tells them "before you go, I look forwards to our next fight, especially you Sarah" squaring up to her, Claire shakes her head with a laugh, Sarah and Caenay stare intensely into each others eyes, before they gently hug each other, mindful of the others sore body, almost a promise that they will fight once again someday, for now it's time for the Conway's to go to bed, while Chen smiles to herself, finally finding rivals that she likes and sees as equals to herself after so many years of searching.

Offline matfighter507

Re: The Ancient Way
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 04:47:27 AM »
Another great story! Would like to have seen it get a bit out of control and have the girls fight into the crowd until the end of the round. Having the spectators form a circle cheering for their fighter up close would be hot.