News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Who Wins This Battle And How Badly?

Volleyball Girl Barely Beats Country Line Dancer
Volleyball Girl Pounds And Bloodies Country Line Dancer
Volleyball Girl Knocks Country Line Dancer Out
Country Line Dancer Barely Beats Volleyball Girl
Country Line Dancer Pounds And Bloodies Volleyball Girl
Country Line Dancer Knocks Volleyball Girl Out

Volleyball Girl Vs. Country Line Dancer

• 5 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Volleyball Girl Vs. Country Line Dancer
« on: October 26, 2008, 03:46:59 AM »
Volleyball girl, who recently pounded Sexy Woman into oblivion for bad-mouthing her at a game, is confronted by Sexy Woman's friend, the Country Line Dancer (28 years old).  The woman, six inches shorter than the 6'0" teen and quite a few pounds lighter, tells the girl she's there to avenge her friend's beating.

"You're nothing but a fat, jock bully," the line dancer shouts.  "I'm going to teach you a lesson you won't ever forget."

"You're pretty cocky for such a skinny little slut," the girl says.  "Bring it on, bitch.  I'm gonna rip you apart then tear those tight jeans off your little body."

The woman charges.  The two grab hands.  The fight is on.  Who wins and how bad is the beating?  Feel free to comment.

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: October 26, 2008, 03:53:34 AM by bikemanrick »

gregory55

Re: Volleyball Girl Vs. Country Line Dancer
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 06:34:07 PM »
I think this fight would be over in a hurry.  The volleyball girl looks as tough as nails.  She even looks like a bully.  She has much bigger features (look at her ears, shoulders and face) than the country line dancer (more delicate features) and would have no trouble taking her behind the shed and whipping her ass.

These volleyball types are very strong and are used to mixing it up with other big girls over the net.  She'd probably laugh at the country line dancer coming to the gym to challenge her, thinking she was either high or just plain stupid.  She's used to more worthy opponents and would have no problem with slamming the line dancer into the wall a couple times.  If she is still conscious after that--and I'd be surprised if she would be--volleyball girl is strong enough to throw slim woman around and mop the gym floor with her ass. 

Volleyball girl would easily win her second fight on this site without breaking a sweat.  She'd rip the shreads out of the country line dancer. 

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 10:06:15 PM »
Sounds brutal, Gregory.  But I agree that the country line dancer is not in the same class (fighting skills-wise) as the volleyball girl.  You're probably right that the country line dancer would get laughed at for challenging the girl.  This fight would be short, very much one-sided and probably very brutal--with the volleyball-playing high school girl ultimately decking the older woman. 

I've had these types of girl jocks in my high school English class.  They are very sturdy and strong, and I don't know many slender women who could handle the onslaught that would befall them if they challenged such a girl.  From my experience in seeing lots of fights, the country line dancer would probably get dragged around by the strapping girl and suffer a major beating.  Teen girls are violent today.  This girl also looks pretty fierce.  I wouldn't want to see what the pretty line dancer would look like after the fight--"Like a jigsaw puzzle with a couple of pieces gone . . ." as the old song goes.

petelv

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 10:14:23 PM »
I voted for volleyball girl.

Offline Turtle

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2008, 03:19:03 AM »
Have to agree with eveyone. Even though the Country girl is smokin hott. Think the Volleyball girl would cream her...
Killing me smalls.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 08:21:40 AM »
Okay, it is clear that Volleyball Girl would kick the country line dancer's butt.  No need to be graphic on this one.  That's a wrap.