News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Gorgeous younger Bella fist fights gorgeous MILF Cindy for a man

• 20 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Gorgeous younger Bella fist fights gorgeous MILF Cindy for a man
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2014, 03:16:06 AM »

Part-6
This is Bella, let me continue with what happens

I hear a couple of guys screaming, “She’s here, she’s here.”  I let go of Johnny and I manage to get to my feet just in time to face Cindy. I put my hands on my hips as Cindy is storming towards me screaming, “SLUT, WHORE, GET AWAY FROM MY HUSBAND.” Cindy is  5’7”, 165 lbs, 36GG-30-38 and she looks really hot, but really pissed off too. She has on a sheer white button dress shirt, with cut off blue jeans, she has on a lot of eye makeup, high heels, stockings, and she has her long, sharp fingernails and her toe nails painted. Cindy has on her big, gold metal wedding ring on her left hand and her gold watch and a bracelet. Cindy has a very explosive temper and I can tell she has already lost her temper, and I can see her face is beet red, and I’m clearly not ready for how crazy Cindy is. Cindy balls her left fist up as she lunges quickly toward me, and I wasn’t ready for her. She smashes it “bang,” right into my teeth. You can hear the metal of Cindy’s big gold ring bang against the enamel of my teeth, and I can feel my lower lip split open under the ring, and blood is trickling from my lip. I can hear the large crowd start cheering. Then before I have a chance to think, Cindy takes the same left fist and she knocks it “bang,” right into my mouth again, and this time my lips split open under Cindy’s ring, and blood starts rolling from my lips, and now the crowd really starts cheering.

Cindy has caught me totally off guard, and I rub the back of my hand across my lips and seeing my own blood, I get this shocked look on my face and I scream, “Look at what you did to me you fuckin cow, I’m bleeding.” Cindy holds her left fist up in my face screaming, “LOOK AT THIS RING. THIS IS MY WEDDING RING YOU FUCKIN WHORE. I’M GOING TO KNOCK YOUR FUCKIN TEETH RIGHT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH WITH THIS RING, AND I’LL TEACH YOU TO RESPECT MY MARRIAGE.” Shock turns to anger, how fuckin dare this fat cow speak to me like this. How dare this fat fuckin whore bloody me, and suddenly my face turns beet red. I have quite an explsove temper too and I lose her temper. I take my right fist, with my big, heavy rings and I smash it “bang,” right into Cindy’s face, right into her left eye. Instantly Cindy’s eye starts to turn pink and get all puffy, and I leave the impressions of my big rings on Cindy’s face.

Now as if on cue, we lunge at each other, grabbing each other’s hair, Cindy with her right hand, and me with my left hand wrapped through each other’s hair, and we use our free fists to start beating each other up. We start going punch for punch, first Cindy with her left fist she smashes that ring “bang,” right into my nose. Then with my right fist I smash it “bang,” right into Cindy’s left eye again. My big diamond cluster engagement ring leaves an impression right on Cindy’s cheek, under her eye, and Cindy’s cheek cuts open and blood is rolling from her face, and Cindy’s eye is starting to swell up and turn black and blue. Cindy then sends her left fist plowing full force, “bang,’ right into my nose again. My head snaps back and blood is rolling from my nose as Cindy lets go of my hair, and I stumble backwards on my high heels and I almost fall over.

I put my hand to my nose and seeing all the blood I lose my temper again and I lunge right at Cindy, and this time Cindy isn’t ready for me. I leap right onto her, wrapping my legs around Cindy’s waist. Then I grab her hair with both of my hands and I start wrenching her head back and forth and back and forth. Insanely I’m shaking Cindy’s head from side to side and back and forth. Im fuckin infuriated and I’m ripping chunks of hair right out of Cindy’s head as Cindy stumbles backwards on her high heels under the weight of me screaming, “AAHH, AAHH, MY HAIR LET GO,” until Cindy loses her balance and she falls right over onto the cement with me right on top of her.

I start to sit up on Cindy’s stomach, but Cindy reaches up and she grabs my hair with both of her hands and she starts wrenching hard at my hair. Then she starts bucking and kicking and screaming, “Get off of me you fuckin little whore.” Cindy is a lot stronger than I thought that she would be and she manages to pull me off of her, and the two of us start rolling back and forth and back and forth across the cement like a catfight.

First Cindy is on top me, then I manage to buck and kick and rip at her hair and I pull her off of me. Then Cindy and the two of us take turns rolling over and over again and “bang, bang,” banging each other’s heads against the cement as we take turns being on top. We roll over and over and back and forth until Cindy gets on top of me. Cindy grabs my wrists and she starts struggling hard, trying to hold them down to the ground. I’m struggling hard too, but Cindy outweighs me by 30 lbs and she’s on top of me and she’s stronger than I am, and she manages to overpower me. I’m surprised, I didn’t think that older fat cow bitch would be so strong. Cindy holds my wrists down to the ground, and then she raises up over me and she puts her knees on my wrists. She pins my wrists down on the cement and she renders me totally helpless, and now Cindy is in charge, and now Cindy really wants to knock my face in, but first viciously she leans forward and she screams right in my face, “You’re going to lick me, you’re going to clean my ass hole in front of everyone with your tongue. I have a big, hard erect strap on dildo in my pocketbook for you slut, and I’m going to humiliate you so bad, you’ll never show your face around Johnny or any of these people again.”

She grabs my hair with her right hand to hold my head still, and Cindy takes the ring, once again her big, heavy metal wedding ring and she starts beating me up with it. First “bang,” she punches my right eye, then “bang,” she punches my left eye. Instantly my eyes start to turn pink and get all puffy. Cindy screams, “You think you’re going to blacken my eye you stupid little bitch. I don’t think so. Now I’m going to blacken your eyes you weak, pathetic little whore.” I’m bucking and kicking, I’m not about to let this fat fuckin whore bloody my face, and I’m screaming, “GET OFF OF ME COW. YOU BETTER FUCKIN GET OFF OF ME,” BUT MUCH TO MY SURPRISE, CINDY IS IN COMPLETE CONTROL OF ME, and I can’t do anything to stop THIS BIG TOUGH BITCH from beating ME up.

Cindy starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering  my left eye, then “bam, bam, bam,” hammering my right eye. She’s beating up my face with her wedding ring just like she said that she would. Cindy shows me that ring again screaming, “I’m going to bash your face in with this ring slut,” but I’m still bucking and kicking and I manage to free my right hand, and I send it plowing uppercut “bang,” right into Cindy’s jaw. You can hear Cindy’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and now it’s my punch that has made Cindy see fuckin stars. Just then I sit halfway up and as Cindy’s head is coming back down, I send my right fist plowing “bang,” right into Cindy’s nose,  straight into it, snapping Cindy’s head back, and Cindy falls off of me over onto her back as she rolls away from me.

Part 7

Johnny told me what he saw at this point.
Bella looks quite beat up with her lips split open and blood rolling from her swollen lips, and blood is rolling from her nose, and both of her eyes are swollen and black and blue. Cindy doesn’t look beat up, she only has one black eye and blood rolling from a bloody red welt mark on her cheek under her eye, but Cindy was punched uppercut to her jaw, and she’s still seeing stars, and Cindy is not in as good shape as she used to be, and Cindy is breathing very hard and trying to regain her breath. The crowd starts cheering as slowly both women start to get up to their feet.

Part-8

This is Bella, let me continue

I’m quite beat up, Cindy has definitely got the better of me thus far, but I want Johnny, and now I want this fat cow’s wedding ring too, and I hold my fists up ready to fist fight Cindy again screaming, “Alright Cindy you fat cow, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I’ll fuckin fight you. Lets settle this once and for all.” Cindy raises her fists up like a man too, and the two of us just stand there in the bar, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each of us wants to knock the shit out of the other one and send her home totally humiliated and you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight.

I start circling Cindy. Cindy is still trying to regain her breath, and she’s standing there flat footed, while I’m up on my toes, dancing around Cindy faking lefts and right at her face until I send my left fist right at Cindy’s face, but as Cindy raises up to block my punch, I send my right fist plowing “bang,” right into Cindy’s nose again. The big, diamond cluster ring cracks the fuckin bone of Cindy’s nose and cuts her face, and blood starts rolling from the gash on the bridge of Cindy’s nose and from both of her nostrils.

Cindy is fuckin shocked, she can’t believe that I’v turned the tables on her so quickly, and that I’m beating her up like this, in front of Johnny, and in front of her friends, and all of these people. I grab Cindy’s sexy white dress blouse with both of my hands and I rip it right off of her body. Buttons go flying in every direction as the material just tears right open and Cindy is just standing there in front of everyone in her huge sexy white push up bra, and her huge chest is heaving up and down and now the crowd is really screaming.

Taking charge of Cindy, and seeing this gorgeous, mature big titted woman starting to tire, and she’s struggling to breath as she raise her fists up to fist fight me again. I felt spasms of excitement starting to explode inside of my loins, and the thought of Johnny’s big, hard cock, and Cindy’s sexy tongue inside my pussy makes me bolt up and start screaming, “Come on you fat fuckin whore, I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to knock my teeth out with your precious wedding ring, BUT you’re not as tough as you thought you were. I’m beating you up you big fat cow, and now I’m going to take your ring. I’m going to pull your precious wedding ring right off of your finger.” I reach for Cindy’s left hand, trying to take the ring, but Cindy pulls her left hand back and she sends it plowing ‘bang,” right into my nose again.

Cindy is crazed and she shows me that ring again screaming, ‘Now I’m going to bash your nose in with my wedding ring whore.” Blood is really rolling from my nose now, but I really don’t care. I can see Cindy pulling her left fist back to break my fuckin nose with her wedding ring, but I definitely hit Cindy first. I’m faster than Cindy and quickly I send my right fist plowing “boom,” right into the rounded bowl Cindy’s fat cow stomach. My fist sinks deep into Cindy’s flabby gut, and “OOOFFF,” I knock the air right out of her. Cindy puts her hands to her aching belly and she bends forward gasping for air.

I stand there, and I’m all excited now as I’m waiting and just as Cindy starts to regain her breath and stand up straight, I send my right fist plowing full force, “bang,” uppercut right into Cindy’s jaw. You can hear Cindy’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head as her head swings straight up in the air, and Cindy is stood straight up on her feet. Then she raises up and she stumbles backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, and when it does, Cindy is knocked silly. She just has this silly little smile across her face, this goofy little grin right across her face, she doesn’t even know where she is any more, BUT I REALLY DON’T CARE.” I grab Cindy by her white see through blouse with my left hand and I take my right fist and I start “bang, bang, bang, bang,” hammering Cindy’s nose. I’m using my big, heavy rings to beat this fat cow up. I’m bashing Cindy’ nose in with my rings just like Cindy had done to me only minutes earlier. My big diamond cluster ring smashes “bang,” into the bridge of Cindy’s nose, causing a big gash, and blood is rolling from the cut on the bridge of Cindy’s nose and both of her nostrils have blood gushing out. The crowd is cheering and cheering.

I CAN SEE TEARS STARTING TO WELL UP IN Cindy’s eyes and my heart starts pounding harder and harder until I hear that big fat cow cry out, “STOP, OH I’M BLEEDING PLEASE STOP.” I’M STILL REALLY INFURIATED, AND I’M VICIOUS AND I SCREAM, “ALRIGHT CINDY YOU FAT COW, YOU WANT ME TO STOP BEATING YOU UP, THEN TELL JOHNNY THAT YOU’RE A WEAK, PATHETIC WORTHLESS FAT COW AND THAT HE DESERVES A REAL WOMAN LIKE ME.” 

Tears start rolling from Cindy’s eyes, but she just stands there crying and she doesn’t say a fuckin word. I take my right fist, with my big heavy rings and I smash it “bang,” right into the bone of Cindy’s nose again. You can hear the bone of Cindy’s nose break under my rings, and my big sharp ring makes the gash in Cindy’ nose even bigger, and blood is dripping down Cindy’s face, and gushing out of her nose. The crowd has gone completely silent. The only sound you can hear is Cindy crying like a little girl and she cries out, “Johnny I’m a fat cow. Please Johnny I’m a weak, pathetic worthless fat cow and you deserve a real woman like Bella.” Bella is laughing at Cindy, everyone is laughing at Cindy.

Bella laughs and she screams, “And now Cindy you fat fuckin whore, you’re going to beg me to pull your wedding ring off of your finger, now let me hear you beg.” The crowd is cheering as Cindy feebly holds her limp left hand up in the air and cries out, “Alright take it. Take the fuckin ring.” My pussy is pulsating at this point. I’m having explosive hot spasms all over inside of my pussy, inside of my body, inside of my brain. I can’t help but to stop and think of how excited Johnny must be watching his gorgeous new woman in complete control of his nasty, bitch, fat cow ex wife, and I’m thinking this is only a once in a lifetime opportunity for my man, and I really want to give him something special to remember.”

My heart is pounding away, my pussy is pounding away and I reach out and I grab Cindy’s limp left hand and I shove her shoulder back as I spin her around, and I wrench big, tough Cindy’s arm up right behind her back. Cindy cries out, ‘AAAHHH, MY ARM.” As I twist it right up behind her back screaming, “I told you to beg me to pull your precious wedding ring off of your finger, and you better sound like you really mean it or I’ll really bash your face in you fat cow.” I’m twisting Cindy’s arm up higher and higher and harder behind her back until Cindy submits and desperately she starts crying out, “ALRIGHT, PLEASE TAKE THE FUCKIN RING. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER BELLA.” I let go of Cindy’s left arm and I spin her right back around to face me again. Cindy is scared, she doesn’t want me beating her up any more and very submissively she’s holding her limp left hand up in the air and still begging me, “PLEASE, I’M BEGGING YOU, PLEASE TAKE MY WEDDING RING OFF OF MY FINGER BELLA.”

I REACH OUT AND I GRAB Cindy’s left hand and I hold it up in the air, and then I grab the finger, the one with Cindy’s wedding ring on it and I start wrenching, twisting, yanking at that fuckin ring until I pull it off. I rip Cindy’s precious gold wedding ring right off of her finger, and Cindy cries out, “MY RING,” as she feels it leaving her finger. My heart is pounding in excitement as I put Cindy’s ring, her big, heavy gold metal wedding ring right on the middle finger of my left hand, and I start laughing at Cindy as I make a hard fist with my left hand and I hold it right up on Cindy’s face screaming, “DO YOU SEE THIS RING. THIS IS YOUR WEDDING RING, AND IT’S ON MY FINGER NOW. MY FINGER. I HAVE YOUR HUSBAND YOU FAT COW, AND NOW I HAVE YOUR PRECIOUS WEDDING RING TOO, BUT I’M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET BITCH. I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU MY SLAVE. YOU’RE GOING TO DO WHATEVER I TELL YOU TO DO, AND FROM NOW ON YOU ARE TO REFER TO ME AS MISTRESS WHEN YOU WANT TO SPEAK TO ME, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME.”

Cindy starts to stumble away from me on her wobbly, rubbery legs crying out, “Alright Bella, You can have my husband, you can have my wedding ring, just please let me go,” but this cow wouldn’t let me go if she was beating me up. She would get off on totally dominating and humiliating me over and over again. She would really get off on draining each and every last drop of my dignity right in front of my man, and now this big, fat cow is about to get a taste of her own medicine.

I run right after Cindy and I grab her shoulder and I spin Cindy right back around to face me again screaming, “Where do you think you’re going you big fat cow, I’m not even finished with you yet.” Now Cindy is really trying to regain her breath, and she’s starting to look tired and beat up. I grab Cindy’s bra and I pull it forward, and then I let go of her bra, and Cindy’s huge push up bra slides down and is hanging over her stomach. Cindy looks at Bella with these begging eyes and cries out, ‘PLEASE LET ME GO, I’M BEGGING YOU LET ME GO.” I look and I can see the smiles and the excitement on the crowds face, and then I can see Johnny, and his big, hard cock is trying to break out of his pants and I raise my fists up like a man and I start using Cindy’s huge sexy tits as punching bags.

Right fist, “bam,” left breast, left fist “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. I’m using Cindy’ big, sexy tits as punching bags. Cindy is weak and she’s helpless and she can’t do anything to stop me from beating her up. She’s crying and crying and she’s desperately crying out, “STOP ENOUGH, PLEASE STOP I’M BEGGING YOU ENOUGH.” I JUST KEEP ON “BAM, BAM, BAM, BAM,” PUMMELING Cindy’s big sexy tits until Cindy’s tits are all swollen and black and blue. I LAUGH AND I SCREAM, “how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I’ll tell you when you had enough. You started this Cindy, you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up and humiliate me, but you were fuckin wrong. I beat you up Cindy. I knocked the shit out of you, and now I’m going to drain each and every last ounce of your dignity right out of you.”

I hold my left fist up right in Cindy’s face again. I’m really starting to get off on threatening and embarrassing this fat slut in front of her husband, and in front of her friends, and in front of all of these people. I laugh and I scream right in Cindy’s shocked face, “Now Cindy you big fat cow. Now I’m really going to embarrass you. DO YOU SEE THIS RING. DO YOU SEE YOUR PRECIOUS WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER YOU STUPID BITCH. I WANT YOU TO BEG, FCKIN BEG ME TO SHOVE YOUR WEDDING RING UP YOUR ASS AND TO FUCK YOU WITH YOUR VERY OWN WEDDING RING ON MY FINGER.” The crowd is screaming.” 

Tear are streaming down Cindy’s cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup and Cindy is starting to get panicky, and she starts crying hysterically, crying out, “PLEASE I’M BEGGING YOU LET ME GO. I’M SORRY, I’M SO, SO SORRY. YOU CAN HAVE MY HUSBAND, YOU CAN HAVE MY WEDDING RING, I’M SORRY, I’M,” BUT this fat fuckin whore’s begging only infuriates me even more. I show Cindy the ring, Cindy’s very own wedding ring on my fist and insanely I scream, “WITH YOUR OWN RING COW.” I punch Cindy “bang,” right in her teeth with her ring. YoU can hear Cindy’s very own wedding ring crack against the enamel of her teeth, and Cindy’s lips really split open under her ring, and blood is really rolling from her lips. I SCREAM, “You better refer to me as Mistress when you speak to me you fat fuckin whore.”

Cindy is completely panic stricken, she doesn’t know what to do, and frantically she starts spitting blood and sputtering blood right out of her mouth as she starts crying out, “JOHNNY PLEASE HELP ME, I’M BEGGING YOU JOHNNY PLEASE HELP ME, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME,” BUT NOT ONE PRESON WOULD MOVE A FUCKIN INCH TO HELP THIS FAT HELPLESS COW, they all just stand there and watch as I adjust Cindy’s attitude one  more time. I show Cindy her ring, once again the very same big, wide, gold metal wedding ring that she had threatened to knock my teeth out with and I’m laughing insanely as I scream, “Now I’m going to bash your teeth in with your very own wedding ring on my fist you stupid fat cow.”

I take Cindy’s ring, once again her big gold metal wedding ring and I smash it “bang,” right into her teeth again, and this time you can hear her teeth crack and break right in her mouth, and Now Cindy’s lips really bust open and blood is dripping from her split, broken lips. Cindy is standing there dripping blood from her mouth and her nose is still gushing blood and dripping down her face from the gash on her nose. I beat Cindy up. I knocked the shit out of this big, fat cow and now Cindy is completely scared and submissive to me. Desperately she starts begging me, “FUCK ME WITH MY RING MISTRESS. I’M BEGGING YOU PLEASE FUCK ME UP MY ASS WITH MY WEDDING RING ON YOUR FINGER MISTRESS.” The crowd is screaming and cheering.

I grab Cindy’s shoulder and I spin her around to face the crowd. I laugh as I grab Cindy’s hair with my right hand, and I take the middle finger of my left hand, the one with Cindy’s very own precious, big, heavy thick gold metal wedding ring on it and I put it right up against Cindy’s anus. I can feel Cindy’s body freeze and tighten up for a moment, BUT then I take my finger, the one with Cindy’s wedding ring and I shove it right up into her ass hole. Cindy’s eye almost bulge right out of her head, as she raises up onto her tippy toes trying to get away from me, AND SHE REALIZES THAT SHE CAN’T, and she lets out one long, loud bloodcurdling scream,“AAAAAAHHHHHH,” AS SHE FEELS MY MIDDLE FINGER SRAWLING DEEPER AND DEEPER INTO HER ASS HOLE.”

Cindy starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of my finger crying out, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, GET IT OUT, PLEASE GET IT OUT, YOU”RE HURTING ME,” but I have my right hand laced tightly into Cindy’s hair, and my finger shoved high up into her ass hole and Cindy just can’t get away. I start taking her out. I’m marching Cindy around in front of the whole crowd, and Cindy is knocked silly and weak, and she’s like a limp little puppet on my finger. I’m fucking this big, fat cow up her ass with her very own wedding ring on my finger, and the thought of taking this sexy, hot MILF’s dignity from her is getting me so excited, and the thought of how big, and hard and erect my Johnny’s cock is as I starts laughing and I scream,

ALRIGHT CINDY. NOW YOU’RE GOING TO MOO AND YOU’RE GOING TO SHOW EVERYONE JUST WHAT A STUPID, PATHETIC FAT COW YOU REALLY ARE. NOW LET ME HEAR YOU MOO.” Cindy is all pummeled, and she’s weak and she’s bloody. Cindy is punched senseless, and she’s had all the fight punched right out of her, and Cindy lets out a feeble little “moo.” I’m infuriated and I yank back harder on Cindy’s hair and I shove my finger higher, harder into Cindy’s ass hole screaming, “YOU BETTER MOO A LOT LOUDER THAN THAT CINDY YOU FAT COW, OR I’LL PULL THIS RING RIGHT OUT OF YOUR ASS HOLE AND I’LL REALLY BASH YOUR FACE IN.” Feeling Cindy’s body shaking in fear, and now I can clearly see the smile on my Johnny’s face, and the huge hard erection trying to bust out of his pants. I start fuckin Cindy’s ass hole with the ring over and over again as I drag her right in front of my Johnny, AND

I start laughing as I’m fucking this big, fat cow’s ass hole with her very own wedding ring on my finger, and my pussy is on fire and I can feel my hot juices boiling over and splashing out of my soaking wet pussy. I look around Cindy and I can see her huge, baby bottle sized nipples are rock hard and beet red and ready to burst, and Cindy is still breathing hard, but she’s letting out these sexy little noises, AAHH, AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” and I can just tell Cindy is all sexually turned on. I drag her right in front of you Johnny, the love of my life too. I’m holding your wife, all beat up and punched silly, up on her wobbly, rubbery legs with my finger with her very own wedding ring on it shoed deep into her ass hole, and I start laughing as I scream,

“Look at her Johnny. Look at your tough fat cow ex-wife now Johnny. She thought that she was so fuckin tough. She doesn’t look so tough with her very own wedding ring on my finger shoved up her ass and getting fucked with it, does she Johnny. This fat fuckin cow. Moo for him Cindy, Moo for your husband you stupid fat cow, or I’ll really knock the shit out of you.” Cindy must have came to her senses too, at least enough to remind her that I am in charge and that she better do whatever her Mistress tells her to do. Cindy takes a long deep breath, and she lets out one loud, long deep “MMMMOOOOOOOO.” She starts mooing and mooing over and over again, “MOOOOO0, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO.” I’M MAKING CINDY MOO LIKE A COW RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY JOHNNY, AND Johnny’s cock is so fuckin hard it hurts, and I can feel my juices flooding my panties and rolling down my legs. I can’t ever remember being this soaking wet before in my whole life and my pussy is trembling, and vibrating. There is a volcanic eruption waiting somewhere deep inside of me and the tremblers vibrate through my whole body.

I turn to Johnny and I scream, “TAKE YOUR CLOTHES OFF NOW.” As I pull my finger right out of Cindy’s ass hole. The crowd is going crazy. I hold my left fist in Cindy’s face and I show Cindy her wedding ring again, the very same wedding ring that I just shoved up her ass hole and fucked her with, and I start laughing as I scream, “LICK IT CLEAN WHORE. LICK YOUR WEDDING RING CLEAN ON MY FIST YOU STUPID FAT WHORE.” Cindy is totally submissive now and she doesn’t hesitate. She sticks her tongue out and she starts licking the ring. This big, stupid fat cow is licking her very own wedding ring on my finger, right in front of her husband, and right in front of all of these people. Cindy is licking that ring, licking my finger feverishly like a dog licking its master.

Cindy’s hot, wet sexy tongue and her big, sexy tits, and her baby bottle nipples are making me ache. I feel spasms shooting throughout my insides, and tremblers inside my pussy. I’m so excited I can feel tears start to well up in my eyes. I want her tongue inside of me. This big titted, thick lipped woman is licking my finger. Licking her wedding ring feverishly, like a dog licking its master. I pull my hand away and scream, “now sit down you fat cow, and stick your fingers into your pussy and masturbate yourself watching how a real woman fucks your husband. That’s right Cindy you fat cow. Stick your fingers into your cxnt and beg me to fuck your husband, and tell everyone that you’re going to lick each and every last drop out of my sweat pussy, because that is the closest you’re ever going to get to your husband’s cock again.”   

Johnny has tears streaming down his face, the excitement, the emotions, the passion was driving him crazy………  I looked and Johnny’s cock was bright red and ready to burst. I sat down right in Johnny’s big, hard erect cock. Johnny cries out and tears start overflowing out of his eyes as I start bouncing up and down on his big, hard erect cock. Johnny started “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” DRY CUMMING. He’s watching my big sexy tits bouncing up and down. I laugh and scream, “LOOK AT HER. LOOK AT YOUR TOUGH WIFE NOW JOHNNY,” and Cindy is sitting there all beat up and submissive to me now, and she’s shoving her fingers in and out of her cxnt. She plunging her fingers deep inside her soaking wet pussy, and the view of Cindy got my pussy regurgitating. It was going into convulsions as all of a sudden my Johnny, my beautiful, sexy hot man started HOWLING LIKE A WOUNDED JUNGLE ANIMAL OVER AND OVER AGAIN………“AAAAAAHHHHHHFF, AAAAAAHHHHHHFF, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHFFFF, SENDING HOT GLOBS OF CUM SHOOTING THROUGHOUT MY BODY. I CAN FEEL HIM, HIS BIG HARD ERECT COCK FILLING EVERY INCH OF THE INSIDE OF MY BODY WITH HIS HOT CUM. I FEEL IT SQUIRTING EXLOSIVELY INTO MY LEGS AND FILLING UP EACH AND EVERY ONE OF MY TOES, I FEEL IT MAKING THE TIPS OF MY HAIR STAND STRAIGHT UP LIKE I HAD JUST SEEN A GHOST. MY PUSSY IS SHUDDERING, IT’S CONVULSING, IT’S DANCING ITS BREATHING.

Then when Johnny was finished filling me up, I leapt right on top of Cindy, shoving her shoulders back. I HELD MY LEGS CLOSED TIGHT AS I moved up, holding my soaking wet, hot cum filled pussy on my inches over Cindy’s face and I’m laughing as I scream, “THAT’S RIGHT CINDY YOU FAT COW, YOU FAT FUCKIN WHORE, YOU’RE GOING TO LICK EACH AND EVERY LAST DROP OF YOUR HUSBANDS CUM RIGHT OUT OF ME.” I PUSSY IS VIBRATING, ITS POUNDING IT’S

IT’S GOT CINDY’S SWEAT, SEXY TONGUE SLIDING INSIDE. Cindy is kissing and licking my pussy. She’s paying homage to the superior woman, showing her respect for the superior pussy, the woman that owns her now. She’s licking my cum filled cxnt passionately over and over again. Slowly making sure that she slurps up each and every last drop of my Johnny’s cum right out of my cxnt. Johnny knows that Cindy is my whore now, but I’v never had any one, not a man, not a woman come close to worshipping my pussy the way that this big, tough fat cow was servicing me right now. I felt like I was cumming over and over again. I’m panting and making sexy noises, “AAAHHH, AAAHHH, OOOHHH.”
I see Johnny’s big, sexy cock as he moved in closer to watch his big, tough ex wife sucking his very cum out of my sweat pussy. I grab Johnny’s cock with my left hand and I start jerking him off with the ring. I’m rubbing his wife’s Cindy’s very own big, gold metal wedding ring up and down on his cock. I scream, “Now you’re going to moo again Cindy, only this time you’re going to moo right into my cxnt. Now  let me hear you moo.” Cindy starts to “MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO, MOOOOOO,” over and over again right into my convulsing pussy. I start dry cumming again as this fat fuckin whore licks me passionately over and over again. She’s mooing and licking and I start to ‘OOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH, OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH,” Oh my GOD the vibrations of Cindy’s big, thick bloody lips inside of my soaking wet pussy as she “MMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOOOOs over and over again is way past anything I ever experienced. My body in vibrating, shaking in excitement, and inside, inside of me the volcano is boiling over. I’m quaking, having explosive spasm after spasm deep inside of me. I’m jerking at Johnny’s big cock with Cindy’s wedding ring. Johnny is dry cumming over and over again, and with Cindy crying out, “MMMMOOOOOO, MMMMOOOOOO,” Johny starts howling like a wounded animal again as I jerked him off all over Cindy. I made his hot cum shoot into her hair and on her face and all over those big, sexy tits of hers, and Johnny was “AAAAAOOOOOHHHHH, AAAAOOOOHHHHH,” exploding and crying out like a wounded jungle animal all over his sexy fat ex-wife.

I’m pulsating, I am fuckin throbbing in between my legs. I’m crying, tears of pleasure, tears of excitement, tears of passion are streaming down my face as Cindy swirls her sweet tongue deeper inside of me and she lets out one great big, giant, “MMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,” AND I FUCKIN START GOING OFF. I’M LIKE ELECTIFIED AND I’M SCREAMING LIKE A WOUNDED JUNGLE ANIMIAL, “OOOOOOWWWWWW,” OOOOOOWWWWWW, OOOOOOWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW.” I GOING INTO CONVULSION AFTER CONVULSION. OH MY GOD, THIS IS WAY PAST MY IMAGINATION.

I can feel Cindy eating me and eating me, and licking me and licking me. She’s slurping away at my over sexually excited clitoris and making me go out of my mind. She’s making sweat passionate love to my pussy, to me and to my pussy. I thought the explosions were about to be over, but then as Cindy let out one loud, long, “MMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOO.” THE VOLCANO STARTED TO ERUPT IN EARNEST. I’m crying and screaming and twisting. I’m trying to jump out of my skin. I’m trying to leave my body and Cindy is licking me feverishly, over and over again like a dog licking its master. I start screaming, “I LOVE YOU CINDY. YES I LOVE YOU. PLEASE I LOVE YOU,” as Cindy licked me over and over into completion.

I’m breathing so fuckin hard my chest is bouncing up and down and up and down as slowly I feel Cindy’s sweat, sexy tongue sliding out of my cxnt, and her hot breath as she lay between my legs breathing hard. Slowly I started to hear the crowd and realize I must have been in another dimension.

I’m resting and thinking that this was only the end of the chapter, it isn’t the end of the book yet. I regain my strength and slowly I get up onto my wobbly legs. My whole body is still exploding and heat is shooting all over my body. I still shudder as I feel little squirts of my cum which has taken a long time to find the exit squirting out of my cum drenched juicy pussy. I feel myself giggling inside as I think of how funny and clever I am. I grab Cindy by her fuckin hair screaming, “YOU THINK THIS IS OVER CINDY. I’M FAR FROM FINISHED WITH YOU YET.” I TURN Cindy over onto her stomach, by pulling at her hair. Then I order the fat bitch onto her hands and knee’s. Cindy is tired and beat up, but Cindy is scared and she’s totally submissive to me.

I grab the bitch by her hair and I don’t care how great she has made me feel, and I start dragging her across the cement floor of the bar, on her hands and knee’s, by her fuckin hair. I’m swinging Cindy around like a weak rag doll, and Cindy’s knee’s are getting all scraped and bloody, and Cindy’s stockings are all ripped, and Cindy is screaming, “PLEASE STOP MISTRESS. PLEASE I’LL DO ANYTHING, ANYTHING MISTRESS PLEASE STOP.” I laugh and I say, “take me to your pocketbook you big fat cow. I remember that you had a BIG SURPRISE waiting for me.” Tears start streaming down Cindy’s cheeks and Cindy starts crying out, “NO, PLEASE NO NOT THAT. I’M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS NOT THAT.”

I THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY THAT SHE BROUGHT THIS DEVICE FOR ME, SHE WAS PLANNING ON USING THIS RUBBER COCK ON ME…………… I LET GO OF Cindy’s hair with my right hand and I step back, still holding her hair with my left hand, and I start “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Cindy’s left cheek, and then “bam, bam, bam, bam,” spanking Cindy’s right cheek. Cindy is screaming, “NO, STOP, PLEASE STOP, I’M BEGGING YOU MISTRESS PLEASE STOP,” BUT I’m going to teach this big tough fat cow a lesson, and I’m going to give my Johnny something that no other woman would ever do for him. I’m smacking the fuckin shit out of Cindy’s ass, and Cindy’s ass is swelling up and turning black and blue, and I’m leaving bloody red welt marks on Cindy’s ass, BUT

I manage to SUBDUE THE VERY LAST SHOW OF STRENGTH OUT OF CINDY’S BODY, AND DRAIN OUT EVERY LAST DROP OF HER DIGNITY as Cindy starts crying uncontrollably and crying out, “I’M SORRY MISTRESS. I’M SORRY I’LL DO ANYTHING. PLEASE USE THE DILDO ON ME MISTRESS. PLEASE DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME MISTRESS.” Cindy leads me right over to her pocketbook and she opens it up and turns to face me with a big, double ended dildo in her hands. She’s holding it up, offering it to me as if to beg me to spare her life, crying out, “PLEASE TAKE IT MISTRESS. I’M SORRY DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO ME MISTRESS.”

I TURN AROUND TO FACE THE CROWD and I take the dildo and I slowly work it up into my soaking wet pussy. Then I turn around and I see Cindy, all weak and pathetic, but with her big, sexy black and blue tits and her big, sexy body. I lay down right on top of her and I plunge that big, hard erect cock right into Cindy’s soaking wet, pussy. My big tits are smacking against Cindy’s big tits and our big, hard erect nipples are dueling with each other. I stick my tongue into Cindy’s mouth and my big, thick sexy lips and out sexy moist tongues start dueling inside our mouths. Cindy and I are making hot, sexy passionate love to each other. I need to taste Cindy baby bottle size nipples and putting one in my mouth brought me back to a happy time in my childhood for a moment. Cindy was licking my nipples, kissing my tits, sucking my neck. I start sucking her lips and her cheeks. I can taste Cindy, that big, hard erect cock was Cindy’s cock fuckin me senseless, just as I am fucking her senseless. We start going off. We’re screaming, “OOOOWWWWWW, OOOOOWWWWWWW, OWWOOWOWOWO, OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND FUCKIN EACH OTHER LIKE A MAN AND A WOMAN. We’re cumming and exploding, and there was no question about it. Johnny and I were taking Cindy home with us so she could be our maid, and if she was really good licking me and sucking me when Johnny is busy, well that for me to know and for Cindy to find out………………

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Good God you must seriously hate women -
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2014, 02:40:25 PM »
The majority of the fight centered around them beating each other in the face and bloodying each other up.  Is that what turns you on?  Granted, you finally got to some breast punching near the end but I don't get how 2 women mutilating each others faces is even a remotely erotic turn on for any human being.  I'm not being PC or anything - I just don't get it.  Women beating each others teeth out and blackening each others eyes is right up there with pregnant women fighting when it comes to things that don't do it for me. You seem to have a thing with wedding and engagement rings being used to mutilate the women that are "fighting over you". Oh well, to each his own.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 10:44:33 PM »

Extremely violent fights very rarely happen IRL.

SO THIS IS FANTASY.........

Some people play X-Box and shoot each other and blow up ships, and act as a super-hero. Some people are turned on by touch, while others are turned on by feel, while others are turned on by fantasy......

I have a very creative, magical mind and I can visualize woman fighting because I am an expert video producer, and editor, a director, a choreographer, so I can create characters, 3D character’s, the better I know the two women, the more lifelike the 3D vision is.

It’s like being inside the show, with the ability to have visions about the fight at various parts of the fight, and it gets recorded in the many segments I had envisioned, and then the computer fills in what happens in the blank spots.

Then I can run this 2D or 3D movie, forward, slow, fast, backward. Once the fight has been recorded, I try to describe as many of the details, try to write it from different peoples view points, sometimes one of the woman fighting, sometimes the wife, sometimes the girlfriend, sometimes the teacher. This is ROLE PLAY.

The beauty of FANTASY AND ROLEPLAY is that you can take them to limits you can’t take other activities. Try taking and S&M spanking until your ass is all swollen and black and blue and purple, and you have blood rolling from the bloody red welt marks all over your ass. Imagine that you won’t be able to sit down for a few days.

Yes, in some of my stories woman wear a lot of jewelry. It really turns me on. No knives, no guns, no tire irons, just rings……….. One of my favorite is wife vs other woman. There was a real experience that involved a wedding ring, and it made me extremely excited. Imagine how humiliating it must be when your rival, the whore that has been sleeping with your husband, takes your wedding ring off of your finger and puts it on her own.

The severe beating is only part of the FANTASY, it is very challenging to create this extremely vicious woman, and trying to imagine the answers to question like
Which woman is more likely to start the physical fight? What will she do? Will she be successful, I mean the punch could miss, it could be blocked. As I said, the whole fight happens in parts, gets recorded, and you can play it back. If you don’t like what is looks like, you can erase it back to the last part that you like, and then record it again.

I love when other people play with me, with us, because there are several people playing, writing stories in my group. We have all sorts of activities we do with others who can experiment, role play, and lots of other games and activities, mostly in the violent genre’s.

If you don’t like our Fantasies, that is up to you. You must have your own fantasies and we urge you to write about your fantasies.

Johnny 
Mistress Vicky

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Hmm - We probably just get aroused by very different things regarding FvsF
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2014, 02:51:34 AM »

Extremely violent fights very rarely happen IRL.

SO THIS IS FANTASY.........

Some people play X-Box and shoot each other and blow up ships, and act as a super-hero. Some people are turned on by touch, while others are turned on by feel, while others are turned on by fantasy......

I have a very creative, magical mind and I can visualize woman fighting because I am an expert video producer, and editor, a director, a choreographer, so I can create characters, 3D character’s, the better I know the two women, the more lifelike the 3D vision is.

It’s like being inside the show, with the ability to have visions about the fight at various parts of the fight, and it gets recorded in the many segments I had envisioned, and then the computer fills in what happens in the blank spots.

Then I can run this 2D or 3D movie, forward, slow, fast, backward. Once the fight has been recorded, I try to describe as many of the details, try to write it from different peoples view points, sometimes one of the woman fighting, sometimes the wife, sometimes the girlfriend, sometimes the teacher. This is ROLE PLAY.

The beauty of FANTASY AND ROLEPLAY is that you can take them to limits you can’t take other activities. Try taking and S&M spanking until your ass is all swollen and black and blue and purple, and you have blood rolling from the bloody red welt marks all over your ass. Imagine that you won’t be able to sit down for a few days.

Yes, in some of my stories woman wear a lot of jewelry. It really turns me on. No knives, no guns, no tire irons, just rings……….. One of my favorite is wife vs other woman. There was a real experience that involved a wedding ring, and it made me extremely excited. Imagine how humiliating it must be when your rival, the whore that has been sleeping with your husband, takes your wedding ring off of your finger and puts it on her own.

The severe beating is only part of the FANTASY, it is very challenging to create this extremely vicious woman, and trying to imagine the answers to question like
Which woman is more likely to start the physical fight? What will she do? Will she be successful, I mean the punch could miss, it could be blocked. As I said, the whole fight happens in parts, gets recorded, and you can play it back. If you don’t like what is looks like, you can erase it back to the last part that you like, and then record it again.

I love when other people play with me, with us, because there are several people playing, writing stories in my group. We have all sorts of activities we do with others who can experiment, role play, and lots of other games and activities, mostly in the violent genre’s.

If you don’t like our Fantasies, that is up to you. You must have your own fantasies and we urge you to write about your fantasies.

Johnny 
Mistress Vicky

Yep.  I figured you had a thing for the rings.  I don't know how much sense it made in your story for Bella to actually be surprised by the other woman since there was such anticipation and buildup before the actual fight.  I'm really not into women getting hit in the face.  Hell, I don't even like face slapping or hair-pulling (and I know each of those are things that turn a lot of guys on).  I prefer stories where the women are grabbing, gouging and squeezing or twisting much more than if they're punching, slapping or scratching.  It the type of action I'd prefer to film and watch. I'm probably not into the same details that work for you but I still think it's cool that you stage and capture all of this in your mind.  I think many of us do something similar. In fact, I think you'd have to do something like that if you're going to write anything that's reads well.  Thanks for sharing the story and not freaking out over my critique.  Keep writing.  I'll keep reading.  ;-)

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #19 on: January 22, 2014, 06:19:26 AM »

Dear Cecil,

I will keep writing, thanks for you keeping on reading.

Offline overkill18360

« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2014, 09:43:19 PM »
Another great story. You're right about fantasy and real life. In these stories you can go so much futher. That's what makes this site so great. Thanks for posting that.
There's nothing like a good old fight between two women.