News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Name Ideas for Asian female fight organisations???

• 6 Replies

Offline scuz

• God Member
Name Ideas for Asian female fight organisations???
« on: July 22, 2021, 07:37:25 PM »
I'm making a female Martial arts game mod with every continent represented.  The final mod will contain around 6000 fighters.  I've finished the UK and African fighters and have now moved on to Asian. Here's a little preview of the British fighters.  streamable.com/ezl4ms

Thought I'd see if anyone had any cool name ideas for Asian orgs. 

The best names ideas will make it into the game.

Thanks
« Last Edit: July 22, 2021, 07:50:14 PM by scuz »

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
Re: Name Ideas for Asian female fight organisations???
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2021, 09:04:45 PM »
I'm making a female Martial arts game mod with every continent represented.  The final mod will contain around 6000 fighters.  I've finished the UK and African fighters and have now moved on to Asian. Here's a little preview of the British fighters.  streamable.com/ezl4ms

Thanks

ChinaTown Girls, Yakuza , Asian Power, Asian girls, Muay Thai girls, Manila Catfighters, KoreanTown Catfighters
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2021, 11:44:03 PM »
Love them.  Keep em coming

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 10:16:39 AM »
Love them.  Keep em coming

Tokyo BBW Sumo Catfight Club. Bangkok Bar Girl Battlers, Soul Female Boxer Club, Pacific Island Female Fight Club, Chinese Female MMA Group
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline rogueneitor

• God Member
  • Amateur ciberfighter and drawer
    • My devianart
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2021, 02:58:41 PM »

Thanks
Dawn Country Amazon, Atila's Cats, Fuji Kunoichis, Shiva's tigress or China Sea's wild Mermaids

For Spanish fighters (if you need some ideas): Toledo's irongirls, Salamanca's wild bitches or Iberian linx association.

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 10:38:09 PM »
Cheers guys/girls.

Those are some great names.  I'm also going to need
USA Names, 
Canadian Names
European Names (non country specific) as Europe is classed as one area in the game,
Russian Names,
South American names,
Central American Names,
Mexican Names
Australian Names
If anyone fancies making logos for each organisation at some point that would be welcomed, but I'm going to finish the mod before asking for any help with that kind of stuff.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2021, 10:41:27 PM by scuz »

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 10:40:42 PM »

Thanks
I'm interesting how to go in?

To play the base game you need to buy WMMA5 by GreyDog Software.  This mod is going to take me a while however to finish.  It's pretty time consuming, but will be worth it for all fans of nude female martial arts I'm sure.