News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Russian titfight championship

• 2 Replies

Offline doggy81

• God Member
« on: September 26, 2017, 12:13:57 AM »

Masha the crusher (dark hair) vs. Olga the blond bear (blond hair)

Comments of the two fighter before the fight :

Masha (dark hair) : "Olga is bigger than me, her tits are bigger than mine and for me this will be a very tough fight. Perhaps the hardest in my career. But I'll fight with technique and endurance and give it all my strong boobs can give and take. I will not disappoint my fans."

Olga (blond hair) : "Do you see those mega boobs ? (Takes her tits into her hands) They will crush these small, weak minis. I will squeeze every drop of blood and milk out of their breasts, break her spirit and extinguish her pride. She will go to her knees before me and wont be able to stand up again without help !"

{alt}

{alt}

Offline doggy81

• God Member
Re: Russian titfight championship
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2017, 10:24:28 PM »
Masha fought so bravely and could dominate her physically stronger opponent for a while. But her strenght and stamina give way and Olga has taken control of the fight. She pins Masha with her bigger breasts against the wall. The smaller girl knows that she has not much time left. She must free herself or Olga will use all her strength to crush Masha between herself and the wall.

Offline doggy81

• God Member
Re: Russian titfight championship
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2017, 08:28:01 PM »
If the question were who has the sexiest tits it would be Marsha without question. Olga is way too overweight to be considered sexy. However, she has much bigger tits and that's what will count eventually with the weight being too much for the smaller girl to handle.

Would love to take on the both of them since I have big tits and a soft spot for girls with monster titties like these two.

Its a titfight, not a beauty contest ;-)

And you are right, I voted for Olga. She looks way too much for Masha.