News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Russias civil war

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Russias civil war
« on: October 06, 2017, 12:23:16 PM »
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=67605.0
(challengers fight)
Julia  has taken control of the challengers fight  to be crowned Cartier toe-fighter of the year courtesy of her  demolition job against ANgela.
Julias breath-taking victory at Las Vegas was out of the top drawer and she must rank as one of the best toe-foghters in heavy devision of the modern era.
The fight was even but from middle stage was one womans show.Julia now challenges the current champ Svetlana (a very famous and well known poll fighter )
Can Julia beat Svetlana and proving that she is the new RULER in heavy devision of toe-catfight scene ?    or
Svetlana can beat the newcomer ?
You ll decide !!! ;)
some in depth information : behind the scene
Tzoulia  and  Svetlana - both Russians  have developed, not only a rivalry, and dislike for each other...but a down and out Hatred. They have made several catty remarks to each other in various threads.

This hatred has now reached the boiling point. Both sexy, but tough ladies  have agreed to settle this hatred, woman to woman in an absolutely NO HOLDS BARRED StreetfightThey want this poll set up so that you members  will tell them   by votes and comments, who you think will  be the better toefighter to win this streeτ  toefight.Who has the strongest and championship material FEET!!
This hatred increased because Tzoulia beat ANgela in her last fight.A big achievement if you imagine ANgela is one of the top performers.

The following is what each had to say to me. These will give you all the details of just what we can expect to happen in this toefight.

Tzoulia: "Bill, tell that nasty brunnete cxnt that I want  a very nasty, NHB vicious streettoefight  with her The fight to include absolutely everything...scratching, using all toes except the big toe , crushing...you name it...I want it allowed.'

Svetlana: "Ok Bill, tell that fucking slut that I agree to all of that...EVERYTHNG.  She wants it nasty? OK... I want it even nastier, all wrestling toe  holds (no matter how bizaar, or extreme. I want us to have the freedom to do anything and everything to each other. This is a fucking bitch toe  streetfight. Anything goes, nomatter how nasty. I want to get down and dirty with this cxnt."

Tzoulia:"Bill, sweetie...tell the overated fucking whore that  everything she wants is fine by me. I will love crushing  her toes  with my superior toes !!"

Svetlana: "Bilboy  baby, tell the old hag to stop calling you sweetie. I call you sweetie. You dont want some old dried up hamburgher cxnt coming on to you, when you can have this juicy prime meaty pussy."

Tzoulia:" SWEETIE...this meat is every bit as juicy as that fucking slut. Ask the bitch, if she wants to make you the added prize in this fight?"

Svetlana" Tell her Bill, that I will be more than happy to fight for you. And...you and I will party after, sweetie.  I bet you are "up" for this, huh Bill  Boy?"

Tzoulia: "Bill sweeie, after Im standing over that blonde bitches body I'll show you how a real woman can partyI;ll show you how much stronger are my SUPERIOR FEET."

Svetlana:" You're on cxnt,"

Tzoulia:" Bring it SkanK."

Now, that was a surprise. But...I am all for it !!  Let me catch my breath.Oh...and good luck to BOTH ladies.Its a civil war (both Russians)!!

OK voters, and comment makers...it's your turn.
[bcomparison photos :][/b]

{alt}

{alt}

CONCLUSION :
A great championship fight ;
Julia caught the eye when destroyed ANgela very easily indeed (by a clear submission)
Svetlana remains unchallenged for a long time ;
Bookies offer :
Julia
Svetlana 1.95 It means a very closed contest !!! :D

« Last Edit: October 06, 2017, 01:35:13 PM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Russias civil war
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2017, 05:09:53 AM »
Svetlana produces one of her finest performances to retain the only world heavyweight title  in toefight.Julia looks very weak at the early stage of this championship fight as Svetlana has earned a comfortable lead of 3 points and going for a submission;Julia fights with a disappointing lack of ambition and for sure she is not the same fighter against ANgela;offcourse its early and maybe (???) reverses the score;
it seems Svetlana has the control of this contest but the big factor of this fight would be the stamina; one of those two protagonists has more stamina will WIN !!! ;)

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2017, 06:04:06 AM »
Are you a podiatrist? 

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2017, 04:14:33 AM »
Are you a podiatrist?
i'ma huge fan of toefight competition and a catfight fan my friend  ;) ;) ;)

[bJulia is fighting back....[/b]
Svetlana was the brighter of the two fighters in the early stage but Julias is fighting back.Svetlana the current Russian champion  believed she did enough to extend her winning record but now the fight is very  HOT !!!
Please make your comments and cast your vote !!! ;D
« Last Edit: October 08, 2017, 04:25:44 AM by billc »