News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Wrestle Town: Pilot

• 3 Replies

Offline jonnyboy1923

Wrestle Town: Pilot
« on: January 05, 2024, 01:04:19 PM »
Hi everyone! I just wanna start off by saying I really like this site, and welcome to Wrestle Town.

This is the first of a series I would like to make, and the premise is simple. Realistic fights, with decent stories behind them. We're gonna see moms and other women wrestle for fun, to see who's better, to settle rivalries, or to decide on courses of actions. This is to scratch an itch that I've had which is realistic fights that you could see happening in real life. That of course needs good build up, good reasons for the fight and most of the time rules.

Sorry to say you won't be seeing 2 women fighting nude to the death in a packed arena, but you will see a mom wrestle a childhood friend with her son watching, teachers have a friendly tussle in the teacher's lounge.

And here's the best part, in this series I will be doing multiple POVs, the fighters, people watching, and so on. With this, YOU can make request. Just type up prompts, like a fit mom wrestles her son's bully's mom to settle their differences, and describe the characters. It can be anything you like, so long as I feel it can be a good story and realistic fight.

With all that said, please leave all the feedback you want, and enjoy! I'll try and get part 2 out soon!

POV: John

We stood in a large living room, in a house which was on the intersection of 4th street and Walker street. I smiled, having a good time as I, alongside 2 people beside me, a boy around my age, and a father in his 40s, watched 2 fit and attractive women tussle in front of us.

The woman on top at the moment was a brown skinned beauty, standing at 5 '6 she was average height but quite fit, with toned thighs, calves and slightly toned arms, and long black hair. She was 36, very young for what she’d done in life. She was wearing black yoga pants and a light blue sports bra, showing off her abs.

The woman struggling on the bottom was taller, but much slimmer. She was black, lithe and looked exquisite. She was in her early 40s and standing at 5’9 she thought she would easily dominate her opponent. She certainly didn’t expect to be in a hard fought bout! She was wearing all white, with a white tank top and white yoga pants.

Devon, the boy next to me cheered “Come on Mom you got this!” as he clapped. The score was 3-3, both women had pinned the other down for 10 seconds 3 times each, and both were wanting a submission, hoping to win the match in the last 20 seconds.

The brown skinned woman shifted her hips forward, placing them on the black woman’s stomach, before applying a tight guillotine choke. I could hear the choking sounds as the brown woman whispered in the black woman’s ear “Fucking tap bitch! You’re done!”

The black woman placed her hands on her opponent’s hips, triceps flexing as she tried to shove her off, but not finding the strength. The brown woman arched her back, doing 3 different things. First, she was increasing the torque she had on the black woman’s neck, second, she was mashing her firm tits into the black woman’s chest, causing considerable pain, and third, just showing off her toned body.

Devon yelled “5 seconds left Mom! Just hold on!” I smirked, I knew she wouldn’t be able to withstand the pressure. With the clock ticking down, we heard a ‘tap tap tap’ sound, as the black woman tapped the mat 3 times, signalling her submission.

The brown woman got off of her opponent, smiling as she walked over to me and I hugged her. “Well done Mom, you got her!” I told her, congratulating her on her 4-3 win. It was tough but I was never in doubt.

Mom walked over to her defeated opponent and helped her up. She said “Well Enid, I told you, no way you were gonna make me tap in front of my son.” Enid smiled, humbly acknowledging her submission, “Yeah, well can’t say the same, hate to say it Anu, but…”

Enid drifted off, painfully aware of the presence of both her son and her husband in the room. “Go on,” My Mom flashed her dazzling eyes at Enid, smirking. Enid nodded and said “You defeated me, and made me tap out in front of my son.” Devon looked a bit embarrassed but he knew it was all in good fun.

I walked over to Devon as the 2 warrior Moms hugged it out. I shook his hand “Well Devon, turns out I was right, huh?” Devon nodded “Yeah, no one’s ever making your Mom tap in front of you. I don’t know what it is but she just turns it up a notch when you’re watching. Has she ever even lost in front of you?

I smiled, and shook my head, “Nope, and I doubt she ever will, mother’s love is just too much, at least… my mother’s.” I gave him a pat on the stomach as me and my mom said our goodbyes and walked out the door into the bright sunny day.

Before I go further, I should probably dump some exposition on you guys. My town’s name is Isle’s Burn. We’re a small but noticeably diverse town in the southern parts of Scotland. My name’s John, and my family immigrated to this town in the 18th century from India.

As you saw above, my Mum is a pretty strong woman. She grew up here, same as her own mother, my grandmother. She went to Medical School at Kings’ College London, before returning here to do her post grad training and becoming a general surgeon. One of our favourite pastimes is getting on the couch and watching medical shows, while she points out all the medical inaccuracies and ethical violations.

Isle’s Burn is a pretty cool town, it’s good a decent number of schools, despite it’s small population of only 500 people, it’s got an amazing hospital, where my mother works. It also has a few law firms, great safety and amazing infrastructure, I think it’s the greatest town on the planet.

What Isle’s Burn also has, which I’m sure most of you are here for, is a ton of fights. Now, most people get along, and I think the reason for this is because we all sportingly agree to physical contests often, and we get pretty competitive. The most common fight setup is submission and pins wrestling, like my mother competed in just now.

The rules are normally simple, shoulders on the mat for 5 seconds is a pin, a verbal submission or a tap out is a submission, a time limit is set and whoever has more submissions/pins at the end won the fight.

My mother, Anu, only let me begin watching a few months ago, as she always felt it’s too risky, she never wanted to allow the possibility of her getting beaten by another woman in front of me. “I think i’d just break down and cry after” She told me jokingly once, when I wanted to watch her wrestle.

But peer pressure had gotten to my mother, as many other moms and dads in the town were letting their kids begin watching their fights whenever they happened, and some moms even used it as a challenge.

“You and me, in front of our sons” were the words spoken by another mom, Ellie, from my school, when she challenged my mom to a wrestling fight at a parent’s association meeting. She came to regret it when she ended up submitting 6 times to my mother.

Ever since, my mom’s been perfectly fine letting me watch her wrestle and fight other women. I’ve seen her have 6 fights, and she’s won all of them, and while she’s been pinned from time to time, she’s never been submitted once. She thinks a submission is admitting that the other woman has you beat, and she will never admit that in front of her son.

Anyway, that’s enough exposition, onto the current day story.

It was the morning after Mom won her fight with Enid. I was sitting at our dining table, peacefully eating some cereal. Our house was near the centre of town, and it was quite big. We had a big basement, a decently sized living room with a TV and 4 bedrooms. It was pretty big for the 2 of us, but Mom has too much money.

Mom walked down the stairs, texting on her phone. She was dressed in a long sleeved white shirt, tightly fitting around her chest and skin tight jeans, which showed how her legs flexed whenever she took a step.

“Hey Mum” I said, through a mouthful of cereal, but to no response. I immediately thought something was wrong, my mother and I were about as close as you could get, so i could tell she was consumed in thought.

Mom stumbled a bit as she walked into the kitchen, which caused her to take her eyes off her phone. She stammered “uh h-Hey honey,” She ruffled my hair and kissed me on the forehead.

“Ughh Mum stop it, I’m too old for that” I pushed her away and could see the nerves etched on her face. “Mum, what's wrong?”

Mum looked confused, her lips pursed, “Nothing’s wrong honey, just… would you be ok if one of my friends from med school came to stay with us for a while? She wants to visit the town”

I nodded, I was surprised though. “Sure Mum, why not. Who is she?”

Mom smiled brightly “Oh! She was one of my closest friends in med school, she’s a doctor up in London now, but we’ve always wanted her to visit, but our schedules as doctors have always been way too hectic. She’ll be staying with us for a few weeks before heading back to London.”

Mom took a deep breath, i could tell this meant a lot to her. She looked at her watch and got startled “Anyway honey, I’ve gotta go, I’ll text you later.” She grabbed her bag, planted a quick kiss on my forehead, to my protests, and ran out of the door.

A few days passed, then, the doorbell rang, and I opened it to see the woman my mother had invited.

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Re: Wrestle Town: Pilot
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2024, 08:39:58 AM »
Really a good start. You had a wonderful narrative idea, even with the different points of view. I can't wait to read the sequel. Congratulations  :D

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2024, 02:16:26 AM »
Great story looking forward to the next chapter
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline FLStud4U

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2024, 05:50:37 AM »
Excellent introduction and first story of the series... looking forward to more