News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Top Secret

• 2 Replies

Offline roleplaygirl84

• God Member
Top Secret
« on: January 26, 2024, 05:43:00 PM »
Are you looking for a unique and exciting way to boost intimacy and connection in your relationship? Look no further than sexual boxing! This thrilling activity combines the physicality of boxing with the intimacy of sexual activity, creating a truly one-of-a-kind experience for you and your partner. In this article, we’ll explore what sexual boxing is, how it can benefit your relationship, and tips for incorporating it into your love life.
What is Sexual Boxing and How Can it Benefit Your Relationship?
Sexual boxing is a physical activity that combines elements of boxing with sexual activity. It can involve anything from light sparring to full-contact boxing, and can be tailored to fit your individual preferences and comfort level. By engaging in this unique activity, couples can increase their physical and emotional connection while enjoying a fun and exciting shared experience.
Aside from being a unique way to spice up your relationship, sexual boxing can also have a number of physical and emotional benefits. First and foremost, it’s a great way to get your blood pumping and release endorphins, promoting a sense of well-being and pleasure. Additionally, engaging in physical activity with your partner can help you feel more connected and increase your overall sense of intimacy and satisfaction.
I read the text that came with the parcel of boxing gloves and shook my head with a grin. My daughter Felica had ordered something online and forgotten to delete her old address. And instead the order had gone to her and her boyfriend, they had moved in together 6 months ago, so the parcel ended up with Mummy. And I could vividly imagine my eighteen-year-old daughter and her darling Mads training and fighting with it topless or even completely naked and making love afterwards.
When Feli was still living with us, I heard more than once how she got it from her boyfriend. He seemed to be a good lover and I often got wet listening to them fucking.
I turned the boxing gloves in my hands, smelled the leather and felt the soft padding. Then I slipped them over my fists and started shadow boxing. My luscious ripe breasts swayed in my bra and an idea came to me.
I didn't tell them about the sexy delivery and when they came to visit me a week later, I grabbed my daughter's mobile phone.
She was in her old room collecting things while Mads was lounging in the living room watching the news.
Feli had left her mobile phone behind and so I disappeared into the kitchen with it. I sent Mads a WhattApp in which I pretended to be Felicia:
"Hey tootsie, the boxing gloves have arrived. Mum's going away next weekend and we can fight in the old party room. Just watch your bollocks!"
The answer came just seconds later: "And you watch your tits!"
A shiver ran through me and my nipples stood up. I deleted the message in a flash. Mads was in for a surprise! For the rest of the day, I acted as if nothing had ever happened.

The following week was agonisingly long. Again and again I caught myself after showering, stark naked, putting on my boxing gloves and rubbing my pussy with them until I came.
Would Mads play along or tell Feli everything and run away?
I was sexually starved myself after Feli's father, my husband, had died unexpectedly. The sounds of my daughter's sex had driven me crazy and excited me for months.
Of course, a mother shouldn't think such things, but I just couldn't stop my sinful thoughts. I wondered how big Mad's cock was when he was fucking my sweet Feli rock hard and driving her into orgasms.
At the age of 41, I was in my sexual prime and desperately needed sex or I would go crazy.
And so it happened: The next Saturday evening, I left the front door ajar. I had sent my daughter to her grandma's to help her with the internet. Luckily, my mum played along.
I had everything ready in the cellar. There were towels, the two pairs of boxing gloves, drinks and condoms.
I was only wearing a skimpy kimono that was wide open at the front, exposing the insides of my 80DD breasts, my belly button and my wet crack.
"Hello, Feli? Are you down there?"
Mads came down the basement stairs to find not my daughter, but me.
My big tits were bulging out of my silk dressing gown and Mads' jaw dropped a little when he saw my hard nipples poking through the fabric. His gaze travelled further and further down until he noticed my pussy.
"M....MMMM.....Maren.....me my mum-in-law...."
I laughed excitedly. He had never called me mum-in-law before.
"Close your mouth, handsome. I thought you might like to box a few rounds with me?"
His head was rattling. He just couldn't understand what was going on. His eyes scanned the room, found the boxing gloves on the stool and finally the penny seemed to drop.
"So you've got them. Should have guessed." He grinned. I came closer and put my hand on his cheek. Then my fingers slid erotically over his lips, further down his chest to his trousers.
The fabric of my kimono slipped to the side, exposing my left breast.
"Ooops." I grinned lasciviously. Then I took his hand and placed it on my tit. My stiff nipple grazed the palm of his hand and Mads groaned. He squeezed my breasts and cradled them in his hand.
"Wow, Maren!"
"Pretty big, huh? A lot more than Feli has in her blouse..."
My daughter's boyfriend was breathing heavily and his trousers were bulging.
"What do you mean? Will you take off your clothes and we'll have some fun?"
His face was bright red as he stripped off his shirt and opened his trousers. I bit my lower lip excitedly. He really had a beautiful, well-trained body. His strong upper arms were totally sexy.
I went a step further and took off my kimono and was just completely naked. My body was very slim with a large bust and his cock was already bursting through his boxer shorts. With swaying hips I came closer to him and pulled them down while I kissed his chest, his stomach and finally his glans. A rock-hard 20cm stretched out towards me.
"HMMMMMM.....so hard...so horny." I could already taste the first drops of pleasure on his glans.
Mads gasped with excitement, grabbed his boxing gloves and breathed excitedly and quickly.
I did the same and slipped my pair on.
"So, now explain how you imagined it with Feli. So you wanted to punch her in the tits?"
Mads nodded with a grin. "Yes, we wanted to work her off a bit and hurt her too. Bellies, chest....a pair of hooks to the chin..."
I nodded. "Let's get going then. We don't need many rules, do we?"

"Oufffffff!" His right hand came in deep and smashed meatily into my belly button. I hadn't tensed my stomach muscles and was unprepared, so I collapsed forward with a groan while Mads laughed.
"Nah, we don't need to."
My ripe but shapely tits dangled heavily and he only needed a left-right combination to get them swinging. SMACK! SMATTTTT!
No-one had ever punched my breasts before and the feeling was indescribable. Pain and pleasure flowed through me at the same time.
Mad's erection stood stiffly from him as he circled me. I tried to get my feelings and my pain under control and barely avoided his next swings.
My naked buttocks quivered and my breasts swayed as I danced around him.
"Well, am I a pretty sight son-in-law?"
His eyes greedily devoured my large swaying bust and he was distracted long enough for me to put a right hook on his chin. When he raised his guard, surprised by resistance, I couldn't resist:
SMACK!"UNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHH!" I had punched him full on with my tight boner.
I myself sighed with pleasure and his knees went weak.
My boxing gloves flew to his chin. Left! Right! Not very hard, but enough to let him know we had a fight on our hands.
He staggered and sank to one knee, his balls cradled in a boxing glove, his face contorted with pain.
"So you want it dirty Maren? You can have it!"
While he recovered and nodded at me, I came even closer. My clean-shaven mature pussy was right at his eye level and I enjoyed his gaze.
I put my boxing gloves round the back of his head and pulled his nose very close into my intimate zone.
"Well, is my pussy still as beautiful as my daughter's?"
HMMMMMMMM.....I could feel his breath on my labia and how he soaked up my scent. Mads moaned and savoured the moment. Then he kissed my pussy and got back on his feet. He licked his lips and said that I had the same hot flavour as Felicia.
My brain was screaming for sex, but we circled each other and something inside us was enjoying the fight we were having at least as much.
Our fists mostly flew at upper arms or other parts of our naked bodies that had to serve as cover. We were breathing harder and harder. I tried to hit his stomach, but his stomach muscles were very well trained and I couldn't get him out of breath.
Mads countered quickly, hitting my right breast again. SMACK! My breasts danced and were compressed.
Again and again the leather kissed my nipples, which were rock hard and sensitive.
I dodged, he hit my flank. Then an uppercut into my breasts, which violently tore my left tit upwards.
SMACK!!! "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKK!" I staggered backwards to the old bar and he took the chance to hammer me pretty hard in the stomach almost ten times.
Cracking leather accompanied by my moans filled the cellar.
SMATTT!
SMACKKKK!
OUFFFFFFFFF!
UNGHHHHHHHHH!
I had to wrap my arms around his shoulders to keep from falling to the floor. There was this closeness, this vulnerability and at the same time the will to show him that I was fit enough to withstand a few blows to the stomach.
I was breathing heavily and neither of us spoke. He gave me time to recover while our mouths came closer together.
And then we kissed.
Tentatively at first because we knew how forbidden our actions were. While our lips were still touching, I punched him in the stomach.
He just kept kissing me, his muscles fully tensed.
Then I punched him in the ribs until he gasped. He wrapped his arms around me in a clinch and our now sweaty bodies touched.
His erection pressed against my pussy and I pushed it down a little. Now his fat glans slid right through my labia.
"Oh fuck," I breathed, unable to speak because of my lust.
He moved his pelvis back and forth and drove his hard cock through my crack again and again until I was trembling with excitement.
"I'm going to finish you off. First with my fists, then with my cock." He interrupted his wild kisses for this one sentence, which gave me goose bumps.
I pushed him off me, swung wildly and unfortunately only hit his guard. He laughed and let me strike. However, my energy fizzled out in hard, senseless blows to his upper arms, chest and stomach.
He lashed out, hitting me square in the face and tears welled up in my eyes as my nose took the brunt of it.
I shrieked, raised my guard and took two swings to my tits. So hard that I let out a grunting noise as this young horny bastard pulled the tit meat hard across my chest.
"You have such horny punching bags mum-in-law! Much more in front of the hut than Felicia!"
I gasped: "Well, maybe her young tits are still growing. But I'm sure they're pretty firm even as a B-cup, aren't they? Do you like sucking her boobs?"
Guys, this dirty talk with my son-in-law turned me on so much that the juice ran down my thighs.
I stumbled through the basement, which we had chosen as our private arena, all sweaty. Mads followed me, his boxing gloves raised. He feinted high, then punched deep into my stomach. I gasped and all the air left my lungs. Mads rushed in, put me in a headlock and then he hit me in the right chest with a swing that was so hard it was a wash.
WHAMMM!
SMACK!
SPLATTTT!
Leather crashed into the sweaty flesh of my breasts and gave my plump chest a good rubbing until the outside was bright red.
And shall I tell you something? I savoured every single fucking hit!
His muscular arms held me tight while Mads had his way with my big breasts.
After countless hits, he pushed me away from him and I somehow ended up on the bar I was holding on to. Mads got down on his knees behind me and while I breathed deeply, he buried his face between my sweaty arse cheeks.
"Oh my God!" I opened my eyes wide as I felt his tongue in my crack. He licked me greedily from behind and I moaned loudly in pleasure.
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YESAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" He stood behind me again, grabbed my hips with his boxing gloves and shoved his cock into my hole.
"Mads! The condoms!"
He just grinned. "Fuck that! I want to feel you properly! Keep it in the family after all."
I moaned as he took me from behind. His thick cock was the first one I'd had inside me for two years. I came almost immediately, jerked my head back and screamed out my climax like a whore in heat.
"FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"
I came so fast and so hard that I felt dizzy.
Again and again his boxing gloves hit my buttocks, making my tight bum quiver while he took me hard and deep.
BAPPP...SMACK....BAPPPP!
Mads moaned too. "You're just as tight as your sweet daughter!"
"Oh yeah, give it to me as hard as you. I've heard you often enough...."
He fucked me really hard and while more and more sweat made my skin glisten, I came again. This time together with him.
"HMMMMMMMMMMMMM JAAA....JAAA....TIEFER!"
He pumped me full of his sperm, moaned and sank his glowing glans so deep inside me that it hit my cervix. I gasped hoarsely: "Yes....yes oh yes...."
When he slipped out of me and I turned round, he took me in his arms. Our sweaty bodies became one. He kissed me so tenderly and so demanding that my heart burned.
Then he lifted me up with his strong muscles and sat me on the bar. He kissed my mouth, then down my neck over my collarbones.
My sweaty tits weren't far behind. My nipples and areolas were sensitive from the leather of the boxing gloves and I sighed at the slightest touch.
His tongue sucked on them, circling my areolas and skilfully driving me mad.
"Can you manage another round?" he asked me, grinning and already hard again.
"Come on then! I'll show you properly. Just wait and see!"
I jumped off the bar, where my bare arse had left a stain of sweat. Mads and I circled each other again, fists flying and crashing into cover. I came through surprisingly though, and hit him full in the face. The leather hit him so hard that his head snapped back.
He raised his fists in front of his face and his vision was restricted. This time I didn't dwell on his overpowering abs, but aimed directly at his hard manhood.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! "UNNNNNNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" I hit him so hard on his cock and balls that he crossed his legs and cried out.
He went to his knees and I came closer, laughing. "Well strong man? Did your mum-in-law hurt you?"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" But suddenly I screamed, because the bastard had given me his right hand with a powerful uppercut in my pussy.
I went to my knees too, my swollen clitoris throbbing with pain.
Mads swung wide and bombed his boxing gloves hard into my tits.
SMATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!
SMACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!
WHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
CLOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!
My breasts deformed with a crash under the force, swinging back into shape. I looked at my bust in disbelief.
I had taken four hits before I could even gasp. Fuck the hits were hard!
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Frantically, I crossed my arms over my breasts and saw out of the corner of my eye his right hand on its way to a fierce hook to the chin.
BAMMMMMMMMMMM! My head snapped to the side and everything went black for a second.
I found myself lying on my back, Mads between my legs.
I moaned dazedly and felt his glans ploughing through my crack.
"Are you giving up?"
I nodded dazedly and breathed, "Fuck me!"
And he did. His thick young cock rammed into my cxnt and my tits bounced almost to my face.
We fucked like rabbits on the floor. I spread my thighs willingly for him, ready to endure the sweet punishment for my defeat.
Moans and cries of pleasure filled the small room when suddenly someone cleared their throat on the basement stairs....

Offline Professor

• Looking for fun, rough and erotic matches
Re: Top Secret
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2024, 09:16:49 PM »
Love it!  Great story, as usual!

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
Re: Top Secret
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2024, 02:19:54 PM »
 I loved the beginning, explaining the sexual boxing !!!!