News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wrestle Town Part 3: Anu vs Ella FIGHT!!!!

• 5 Replies

Offline jonnyboy1923

Wrestle Town Part 3: Anu vs Ella FIGHT!!!!
« on: January 29, 2024, 02:48:44 AM »
Ella and Mum both began tentatively, approaching each other, their arms out. It was a tense but weird sight, as neither woman wanted to make an early mistake. Mum reached out, her leg muscles tensing, and pushed Ella back a bit. Ella went back and bounced on her feet, mocking my Mother “Scared bitch?”

Mum shook her head, opening her mouth to respond, but before she could, the air was knocked out of her. Ella rammed into her like a lion tackling a gazelle, putting her exposed shoulder through Mum’s toned abs.

Mum immediately began retreating, scrambling as Ella charged her, eventually leading to her slamming her back against the wall, with Ella pressing her. Mum was already breathing heavy, as Ella used her free arms to lift one of Mum’s thighs off the ground.

“Wow, she’s smart” I thought, as Ella limited my Mother to one leg. I could see Ella’s thighs flexing through her yoga pants as she used her full bodyweight to press her shoulder into my Mum’s abdomen.

Mum grit her teeth, and wrapped her arms around Ella’s midsection and began squeezing. It’s a common tactic of Mum’s, use a submission as a way to drain stamina, rather than to get the tap, too bad Ella was doing the same with her shoulder ramming into the abs of Mum… and Ella was doing it better.

Ella leaned up, pressing her face into Mum’s, their cheeks smushing together. Ella began talking as Mum grit her teeth, trying to squeeze Ella’s stomach.

“C’mon Anu, surely you’ve got more” Ella rammed her shoulder into Mum’s abs, eliciting a groan from her. “What? No snarky come back? No reversal? I thought this was your town?” Ella expertly moved her feet, tripping Mum and twisting her body. My eyes widened as Ella slammed Mum into the ground like a seasoned veteran.

Mum’s head bounced off the mat as Ella took over a side control position. Mum squirmed, kicking her feet and legs up as she tried to fight back. I could tell that slam rocked her, and she was still hurting as Ella wrapped her arms around Mum’s face, smothering her. Ella also winked at me, before pulling Mum’s face up and shoving it in her left tit.

Mum let out a muffled groan, and her kicking got more intense as Ella slowly began to work my Mother. I was in awe, I’d seen Mum lose a few rounds, but she was normally the one who was winning the fight. She typically only lost due to a minor error or bad luck, but this… this was just sheer domination from Ella.

Mum’s triceps flexed as she tried to push Ella’s arms away from her head. I could feel the humiliation emanating off of her as she was being tit smothered. Ella smiled, and looked at me, “Hey sweetie, Anu’s a tough gal, she probably won’t tap without being asked, could you, yu’know?”

I nodded, I hated seeing this, but this is what my job was. I walked over, looked at my Mum’s messy ponytail being smushed into Ella’s tit and asked loudly “Mum, hey, Mum… do you give?”

A muffled and desperate sounding “Nooooo!!!!” came out, but I wanted to be sure. “Mum, do you give” “NOOOOO!!!”

Ella smiled “Ok hun, tap out or pass out!” Ella’s arms tensed as she tightened the hold, getting another scream from Mum, which sent my guts into a nervous disarray, how was this happening, My Mum was so good, how was she being beaten this badly?

Ella winked at me, as she continued choking my Mother out, and I felt a flutter in my stomach. This was a new feeling, watching a woman I loved get beaten in such a dominant fashion, it made me tingle.

As I refocused on the fight in front of me, I realised Ella was smirking, watching me, she could probably tell that I was conflicted by what I was watching. She opened her mouth, but I’ll never know what she was going to say as my Mum, fast as lightning, moved her toned thighs into position.

She contracted her gut, flexing her toned abs as she almost folded her body, putting one thigh on Ella’s face, and the other on the back of Ella’s head, in a textbook headscissor. Ella yelped as she suddenly could no longer breathe, but Mum wasn’t done. She used her insane core strength to slam Ella’s body down, freeing Mum from Ella’s torturous side control.

Mum gasped as she could finally breath, and she looked at me. I could see the desperation in her eyes, she was in a fight like never before. “What are you doing John? She’s pinned! Count!” I snapped back to attention, and slid into position. Ella was fighting, her legs flailing, and I could hear her grunts.

“1! 2! 3!” Ella screamed a little, but Mum’s toned legs kept her shoulders down, and Ella’s face was turning red “4! 5! PIN!!!” Mum immediately let go of Ella, who sat up, and slapped the mat in frustration, glaring at my Mum.

“I had you, Anu!” Ella groaned, expressing her frustration at being pinned. Mum managed a tired smirk “Really, then why’s the score 1-0…Bitch” Mum put a lot of venom in that final word as the 2 women stood, moving to the centre of the room and squaring off again.

“3!2!1! Fight!” I expected a subtle start, both women showing some fear as Ella dominated last round, but Mum still won. What I did not expect was Mum to charge at Ella, who had shown in the previous round that she was the stronger woman.

Mum charged Ella, showing her experience as she log rolled while grabbing the ankle of her college friend. Ella looked shocked as Mum stood, as fast as she had gone down, and lifted her foot up.

Ella was scared, hopping back on one foot as Mum advanced. Mum kept pressing her advantage till Ella’s back hit the wall. I watched with bated breath as I awaited Mum’s next move, but… I saw confusion, Mum didn’t expect to be able to press Ella so much, she didn’t expect this.

Ella, with a flicker of a smile, showed her own strategic thinking. Ella shoved Mum’s arms away from her leg, and like a lioness leapt to the side. Ella got behind Mum, jumping on her back and using one leg to trip Mum.

Ella took Mum down like a Lioness takes down a zebra, and she easily got on top of Mum. Ella utilised her superior strength as she used her forearm to hold Mum down. She traced her other hand down Mum’s left arm, grabbing the wrist of her prey and using it as leverage to twist Mum’s entire arm in unnatural and unholy ways.

Mum let out a loud groan of pain, as Ella pushed into her shoulder blades. Mum buried her face in the mat as she twitched in pain, Ella using all her strength to rip Mum’s arm out of its socket.

Mum struggled, trying to arch her back, leverage herself to get out of the hold. Ella straddled Mum’s back. Mum groaned, burying her face in the mat, her loose hairs flopping down beside her.

Mum made a big mistake here. She tried arching her back again, but instead of bucking Ella off, she presented her a golden opportunity. Mum’s chin was high, and Ella vindictively wrapped her free hand around it, and pulled.

“no…” I whispered, as Ella began folding my Mother in half, slowly pulling her head back, closing to her spine. The sounds Mum made made me want to stop the fight right there, sounds of pure pain and humiliation, Mum wasn’t just getting her ass kicked, she was being dominated and destroyed.

As much as it sucked seeing my mother in pain, I also felt a twinge of relief, Mum never taps, it’s fine, but… then I heard a tapping sound. My eyes widened as I saw my Mum, an undefeated warrior mother, who had never once admitted she was beaten, using her free hand to tap on the mat, signalling her defeat.

Ella saw the tap, and looked at me expectedly, but I was stunned. It was my mother’s scream of pain, her legs kicking and slapping the mat harder in submission that finally prompted me to yell “TAP!!!! TAP!!! Submission!”

Ella quickly let go of Mum, satisfied with levelling the score, as Mum just lay there, shuddering a bit. I rushed to my mother, putting my hand on her shoulder “Mum! Mum, are you ok? Mum didn’t respond, just lay there, groaning lightly. Ella walked behind me, and gestured me to walk away.

Mum lay there, as Ella got on her knees next to her defeated and submissive friend. Mum, like I’d never seen before, buried her face in the mat, not looking at the woman who just made her submit.

I waited, we were supposed to keep going until we had 15 minutes of fighting, we were only at 6, but Ella spoke to Mum quietly, so quiet I couldn't hear. Mum also sat up, clearly in a lot of pain.

They conversed briefly, I wondered what they spoke about, but both women stood up, Ella helping Mum up, as she stumbled a bit. “Hey John…” Ella said sweetly “ I think we’re gonna stop here mm’k? Call it a draw, both of us are tired as hell.” I nodded, but looked at my Mum. I think all 3 of us knew what really happened.

Ella had dominated my mother for the first round, then in the second she did what nobody had done before, she made my Mum tap out in front of her own son. Mum was tired, brutalised and beaten, and Ella had proven she was the better woman. Ella had defeated my Mother, but she was just showing her friend some mercy, by not finishing my Mum in front of me. I think it was a mercy I appreciated too.

Mum walked up to her room, saying she needed a shower, but I think she just needed time to process how badly she’d just been beaten. Ella made the same excuse and went to the guest room.

I’d like to say Mum wanted a rematch with Ella, that Mum didn’t accept defeat, but neither woman mentioned wrestling or fighting for the rest of Ella’s trip.

Ella and Mum’s relationship was fine, but I think there was always that understanding, at least when I was around the 2 of them, Ella had dominated Mum in front of her own son, she was the alpha woman between the 2 of them.

THE END

Hey guys! Writer's note here, that is the end of Anu, John and Ella's story for now. You can probably expect to see Anu and John soon, but likely for the next few stories we'll be exploring the rest of the town, thank you all for reading!

Once again, if you have a prompt you'd like to see, please leave it in a comment down here!!! Stay tuned!!!

Offline h_k

• God Member
Re: Wrestle Town Part 3: Anu vs Ella FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2024, 04:44:27 PM »
I enjoyed this series. I have to say though that for Ella to offer Anu a draw when she knew she had the beating of her was not only patronising to her opponent but an insult to the intelligence of her opponent's son. He wasn't fooled for a moment, was he, and by accepting her offer, Anu only humiliated herself further. If she'd been more of a woman, she'd have said: "Don't you patronise me! We said 15 minutes, we'll fight 15 minutes," and taken her lumps. Or else, just admitted she was outclassed and conceded defeat.
That isn't a criticism of the writing, though, because I can well see a woman like Ella thinking it would be a kindness on her part to let Anu off the hook like that. If she'd thought about it a little more, though, she'd have realised it wasn't.
Good series, though. Thanks!

Offline FLStud4U

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2024, 05:54:36 AM »
Another enjoyable fight to read... thanks for posting

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2024, 07:13:31 AM »
Loved it. What a hellacious beating. Loved the grace displayed by the winner.
strong arm tactics

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2024, 07:34:51 AM »
love the match thanks for posting
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2024, 01:30:28 PM »
   Good stuff ! Like the concept of the story.