News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mother and Child

• 4 Replies

Offline GirlsStreetfightlover

Mother and Child
« on: February 10, 2024, 03:50:56 PM »
This is an old story of mine I published in German on Diana the Valkyries site long time ago. German readers who do not know it yet can still find it there. It has three chapters which I will post today, tomorrow and on Monday. It is a story of extreme violence, so stop reading here if that does not feel appropriate to you. For those who read on, I hope you will enjoy it.

Chapter 1

I picked up my friend Ulla's cell phone and read the text message that had just arrived. I was completely shocked. I had only known Ulla for a few weeks, but I was in love with her like never before. She had a tall, athletic body, plump breasts, was toned in every area without looking like a cupboard, had long blonde hair that usually fell down her back, and mysterious green cat eyes that were probably what fascinated me most about her. She was 19 years old and an apprentice auto mechanic. "I'm going to kill you, you dirty bitch" - that was the less than friendly message I read, slightly stunned. I handed her the phone without saying a word, she read the message and to my surprise she almost smiled. "I'm going to rip your tits off, you cheap bitch," she muttered to herself and sent a message to that effect. I looked into her eyes, stunned. "What's going on?" I asked, half horrified, half curious. "You'll see soon enough," she replied kindly but firmly. There was no point in asking more, I knew that much.
She easily changed the subject. "It's time for me to introduce you to my parents," she said. "Is Sunday good for you?" It was fine with me. It had to happen sometime, so let's get it over with!

I had dressed up, jacket, tie, patent leather shoes, flowers for Mom, a bottle of brandy for Dad, I was ready for anything, it seemed to me. I was a little disappointed with Ulla's outfit, she didn't really look like me in her cheap cloth sneakers, frayed short jeans and navel-less pink top. But in true gentleman fashion, I kept my mouth shut.
Her father opened the door. He gratefully accepted his gift and offered to take care of his wife's flowers as well. He then led us into a large room, which was carpeted, but looked to me like a waiting room because of its sparse furnishings, a small tea table and four chairs. We sat down and talked about the usual trivialities of an initial search. "Your mother will be here soon," he said to Ulla. Was I mistaken, or did my darling become nervous at these words? I put it down to the situation...

The door opened and I couldn't believe my eyes. A woman in her mid-thirties came in, wearing a purple top, short jeans and fabric sneakers, just like Ulla. She had the same green eyes, but wore her blonde hair in a teasing stubble.
Like my friend, she looked to be just over six feet tall and had an almost identical build. Ulla stood up quickly and walked over to her mother. But instead of the greeting and introduction I expected, she spat in her face. "I'm going to break every bone in your body, you old bitch," she snapped at her, "Try me, you dirty little brat, but I don't think you'll survive!" I wanted to get up, to intervene somehow, but Ulla's father motioned for me to remain seated. I was as frightened as I was fascinated. Their voices and the way they looked at each other spoke of determination, even hatred.

Ulla kicked Birgit, as her mother was called, hard between her legs. Now there was no stopping them. Birgit punched her hard in the face and an open exchange of barehanded blows broke out. Ulla landed hard blows to Birgit's nose, always looking for the center of her mother's face to hit.as a target. Birgit concentrated on Ulla's chest area, constantly working on her plump apples. It was hard for me to bear, although I had to admit that it aroused me. Blood ran from Birgit's nose onto the dark red carpet, the purpose of which I now thought I knew. Ulla changed tactics and grabbed her mother's top with both hands, who did the same. The textile test failed in both cases, both pieces of fabric fell to the floor in tatters. Birgit now launched a surprise attack, jumping forward and pulling Ulla to the ground. At first she couldn't hold her. A ball of skin, sweat, breasts, legs, hair, cursing and moaning rolled around on the floor. I wished this moment would never end. Ulla's sharp scream brought me back to reality. I saw her left nipple being crushed by her mother's teeth. It was a brutal, powerful bite and Birgit was visibly struggling to tear off part of Ulla's nipple. This was no friendly tussle, I realized now. It was a fight to the death.

Ulla lay paralyzed for a moment, only her screams could be heard. Then she slammed her forefingers into Birgit's eyes. Birgit let go immediately and threw herself to the side, disoriented for a moment, giving Ulla the opportunity to get up. Powerful kicks came down on Birgit's chest from above, and Ulla's green eyes spoke of an icy will to destroy. I thought I heard a bone crack. But Birgit, who moaned louder with each kick, was not yet defeated. She managed to roll to the side, grab Ulla's leg and pull her down. Another confusing tangle on the floor, a wild scramble in which it was impossible to tell who had the upper hand. Then Birgit was on top again and I saw that Ulla was not wearing her pants anymore. Birgit pinched her private parts hard and again Ulla screamed in pain. But she pulled herself together and wrapped her hands around Birgit's neck, squeezing her in an iron stranglehold, her fingernails digging deep into her mother's throat. The question was who would let go first. Birgit's grip was more painful for her opponent, Ulla's was more dangerous. Birgit quickly lost her breath and turned purple. She loosened her grip on Ulla's genitals and tried to pull her arms away from her neck. Ulla had to let go as well. They both sat on the floor for a moment, exhausted, then tried to get up. Both managed it at the same time and both stood swaying. Neither thought of stopping. Ulla was obviously fitter. With powerful blows to the head and body, she drove Birgit across the room into a corner. The timid counterpunches were now noticeably lacking in power. Ulla was on top. She hit and hit and Birgit was already hanging in the corner, half stunned. It seemed to be decided. Then Birgit gathered herself for one last show of strength and rammed her knee into the already battered area between Ulla's legs. She bent forward and smashed her head against Birgit's. That was enough to knock her out for good and she sank to the floor. Ulla took off her shoes, stockings and pants. Then she worked on Birgit's right forearm, stretching and twisting it until she heard a clear crack. A bone had broken somewhere. Her father didn't stop her either when she opened a window, dragged her mother, who was slowly coming to, to it and dropped her six feet from the mezzanine.
Then she came toward me, naked, sweaty, marked, exhausted, but with the visible satisfaction of a winner. I was amazed at myself. The fight had captivated me, and I was almost sad that it was over. I hugged her and gave her a hot kiss.
Meanwhile, Ulla's father, a doctor, I learned, went to see his wife. Supported by him, both arms in plaster (the second one was broken when she fell out of the window), she came in a little later. "You'll get more of that," Ulla hissed at her. "That was your death sentence today," Birgit replied. Ulla's father said nothing and put his wife to bed.

Before I left the scene with my warrior, he took me aside and explained: "On Ulla's 17th birthday they had a boxing match for fun. They've been fighting ever since and are now bitter enemies. Can you live with that, young man? It's no use trying to talk sense into them!

I didn't know if I could live with it yet. But I should learn!

« Last Edit: February 10, 2024, 04:01:31 PM by GirlsStreetfightlover »

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
Re: Mother and Child
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 05:56:20 PM »
Great story. I can't wait to read other chapters  ;D

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2024, 01:28:39 AM »
It has gotten Sunday here, so here is Chapter 2

Chapter Two

Some time had passed since the events at Ulla's parents' house. Ulla had now completed her vocational training and was working as a car mechanic. We had moved in together, a future together lay ahead of us. Only Ulla's feud with her mother Birgit cast a shadow over our almost perfect happiness. After the last fight, which ended with broken bones for Birgit, there had been radio silence for a while. But for a few weeks now, the two of them had been bombarding each other with SMs and e-mails in which they made the wildest threats and imagined how they would blow each other's lights out. I stood helplessly in front of the whole situation and realized that they were quite serious. And the most incomprehensible thing to me was that there was no reason for this bitter rivalry. Ulla had been an only child, loved by her mother, raised without violence and provided with everything a child needed. These two mysterious creatures were obviously only doing all this because, for some unknown reason, they wanted to completely destroy each other. They hadn't spoken a normal word for almost three years. And at least Ulla said she liked it.
We were lying in bed one night, sleeping peacefully, when the phone rang. Ulla got up and answered it, still sleepy. A few moments later she was wide awake. "What do you want from me at two in the morning, you ass-fucked little whore?" I heard her ask. Nothing good dawned on me. I was also wide awake now. "What, now? You must be out of your mind! All right, you stinking piece of shit, come here if you dare". These were the parts I could pick up. Ulla looked at me with a face that almost expressed something like anticipation. "Mother's coming to get me cold. She'll be here in a quarter of an hour. I left the bed without a word.

Ulla used the time to put on a pair of jogging pants, a sports top, a pair of combat boots, and open-toed gloves studded with iron rivets. "It's her turn today," she said with conviction.
We waited spellbound. After about 20 minutes, which seemed like an eternity, the doorbell rang. I went to answer it. Ulla was waiting at the end of the corridor.....
Birgit stood in front of me, dressed like her daughter, a smile on her lips. "Hello, little one," she greeted me. I'm sorry to make you a widower before the wedding, but what must be done, must be done". She spoke, walked past me into the hallway and approached Ulla with a measured stride. "Everything, darling?" she asked with an icy coldness in her voice. "Everything," Ulla replied sharply. I felt a shiver run down my spine.

Birgit struck. A hard punch landed on Ulla's chin. She countered with a kick to Birgit's privates, which visibly hurt. She followed up with two sharp straights to the stomach, but that didn't seem to impress Birgit, who in turn pulled up her knee and drove it hard into Ulla's stomach. Neither of them had had much effect so far, the blows were damn hard, but the two could obviously take it. Then, in wrestling style, they both tried to bring the other down from the standing position. Tough and drained of energy, the two pulled and pushed each other across the room. Then Ulla fell. Birgit was on top of her in one move, pinning her to the floor and punching her hard in the face again and again. Ulla suffered her first cut...
Ulla struggled violently and managed to escape her mother's barrage of blows. Suddenly they were both on their feet again. Ulla kicked Birgit hard on the chin, then landed a series of blows, driving Birgit in front of her, who seemed to lose her grip.
But only briefly. She grabbed Ulla's neck with both hands, choking her with one hand and shaking her daughter so violently with the other that Ulla repeatedly banged the back of her head against the wall.
Ulla was in great pain. But she had the strength for a knee thrust that shook Birgit so hard that she let go for a moment. A moment that was enough for Ulla to push her away and to get away from the wall.

She jumped at Birgit from the side, wrapped her arm around Birgit's neck from behind and put her in a headlock until she turned red. But Birgit was also able to free herself so that they were face to face again. They looked into each other's eyes, both clearly determined to finish the job. "You're as good as dead," Birgit roared. "I'm going to kill you, I'm going to break every bone in your body, and in the end I'm going to slit your throat. Ulla imagined her own mother's end with almost glee. It was cruelly fascinating to watch these two wild animals. Without another word they went at each other again, hitting each other hard in the face. Both were covered in blood from the hard blows of their rival. Both were gasping for breath, neither had a particularly firm footing. More out of exhaustion, Ulla clawed at Birgit's top. After a while it tore and Birgit's breasts were exposed. Meanwhile, she hung on to Ulla's hair with both hands, obviously lacking the strength to hit her at the moment. There was pulling, pushing, chastising and moaning. It was impossible to tell who was pulling who to the ground, but suddenly they were both rolling on the floor, struggling violently for the upper hand. There was a sharp scream and I saw Ulla bite her mother's earlobe. She was tearing at it with her teeth and I watched in horror as she actually managed to tear off a piece of it.

Blood flowed, Birgit screamed and sobbed, Ulla released the bite and jumped up. With all her strength she kicked her mother, who was writhing on the floor in pain, several times in the face from above, hard and accompanied by a grin as the jawbone cracked. But Birgit, blinded by rage and pain, managed to turn to the side, she even managed to stand up quite nimbly. She shouldn't have another chance, I thought. Suddenly I heard Ulla's shrill scream of pain. Blood was pouring from a wound near her navel, and only now did I notice the blade of a small switchblade in Birgit's right hand, which she had probably been carrying from the beginning. She stabbed a second time, right into Ulla's stomach. She probably didn't even really feel the pain, but  grabbed Birgit's arm in naked desperation and pulled the knife out of her hand. Birgit instinctively backed away as the heavily bleeding Ulla staggered towards her. She continued to run backwards towards the front door, Ulla dragging behind her. Birgit actually had the nerve to make a break for it, opened the front door and disappeared outside. Ulla obviously wanted to chase after her, but she never did. She lost consciousness on the doorstep and collapsed.
I called Ullas fatherut of bed and he actually came to treat her. The cuts weren't deep, the rest of the wounds would heal, not much had actually happened. I hoped for a brief moment that she would be cured of her passion. But the first thing she said when she woke up was: "I'm going to finish this. I'm going to stab her. And a wild fire flickered in her green eyes.

Birgit had been picked up by a taxi driver and taken to the hospital. Her jaw was broken and she needed stitches. But after only two days, she sent a text message: "Ulla, I'm always with you. And then, when you least expect it, I'll strike. And then I'll have won the game!" "Game," I asked Ulla, stunned: "Yes, darling. And only one can win. "But why does it have to be like that? "Because we love to fight and we both love to win. Don't try to talk me out of it. Mom and I have agreed for a long time that there will be a decision. From now on, I'm going to do everything I can to kill her, she said and gave me a kiss that made me forget all my despair about this madness....

Offline footfight

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2024, 07:23:35 PM »
Brutal;savage.Love it....

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2024, 08:29:55 PM »
Chapter 3

The disaster was clearly taking its course. Ulla was in constant contact with her mother Birgit, but their conversation consisted only of insults, death threats and telephone terror. Both were trying to damage the other psychologically, obviously with the aim of gaining a mental advantage in what would definitely be their last physical encounter. And this showdown seemed inevitable. Ulla described how she was going to finish Birgit off more and more violently, more often, and in brighter colors. I knew from a phone call with her father that Birgit was no different. The time bomb was ticking.

It kept ticking for a few more weeks. I was relieved when Birgit and her husband went to the Swiss mountains to celebrate her 39th birthday with him in peace and quiet. That would give me some breathing space, and maybe I could talk Ulla out of her crazy idea.

On Friday of that week, I was almost speechless when I came home from work to find Ulla with her suitcases packed. "What are you doing?" I asked, stunned. "The two of us are flying to Zurich tomorrow so that I can pay my respects to my mother on her birthday. The last tribute!" "You can't be serious," I exclaimed in horror. Of course she was serious, and of course we were going...

Sunday would be the birthday. I spent a sleepless night in a hotel bed in Zurich, but Ulla seemed to be at peace. She was just full of excited anticipation again, as far as I could tell. I loved this girl more than I was afraid of her. But I couldn't understand myself.

I drove our rental car to a parking lot near the cottage where Birgit and her husband were staying. Ulla sat next to me, her blonde mane pulled back in a luscious ponytail, wearing a black leather top that accentuated her already buxom breasts and shiny black leather shorts. She wore black cowboy boots with pointed toes. The bouquet of 40 roses was also black, and I didn't need to ask Ulla what symbolism it carried.

We went to the door and Ulla rang. Birgit opened the door. But she didn't look surprised. "Happy birthday, mom!" With these words, Ulla pressed the bouquet of flowers into her hand. "You're easy to count, you stupid little bitch," Birgit hissed, throwing the bouquet to the floor and stomping on it violently. I knew you'd show up today." In fact, her outfit - a tight-fitting black t-shirt with a big skull on the chest, leather pants and biker boots - didn't seem to be conducive to a relaxed birthday togetherness. Birgit was prepared. "Let's do it right away. Come with me." She walked ahead of us into the house, called for her husband, and then led us into an approximately 4x4 meter room that had been stripped of all furniture. "Since this is my home, I make the rules. We fight here, the door is locked, your father takes the key. No weapons or aids will be used. The winner is the one who kills her opponent. If one of us remains motionless, the other has one minute to do so. If the loser survives this minute, the winner must release her. The loser then becomes personal property of the winner for the rest of her life. Well, little girl, that means either I blow out your lights or I take you to the whorehouse. Say goodbye to your boyfriend." She looked over at me with a look that made me cringe. "The rules are just as shit as the rest of you," Ulla growled. "But I'm going to destroy your life anyway, you miserable little dirty whore. You're already dead."

Ulla's father locked the door and stood next to me against the wall. The two rivals took up positions opposite each other, staring at each other with icy glances, lurking, ready for the first attack.

Birgit was the first to leap forward and, in her best boxing style, threw a punch at Ulla's chin. Ulla responded with a kick that caught Birgit in the stomach with the tip of her foot. Then those two tall, blonde, green-eyed creatures stood there again, circling each other, looking for a place to attack. At the same time, they leapt at each other, exchanging blows to the head and chest at close range. Hard, cracking blows on both sides. Blood flowed from a cut on Birgit's left eyebrow. Ulla continued to strike in that area. Birgit probably realized that she would be in danger if she continued to engage in this kind of fisticuffs. So she grabbed Ulla's upper body with her muscular arms and prevented her from striking. Ulla returned the grip. Upstairs, the two were in a clinch, pushing, shoving, and jostling. Downstairs their legs did a dance of their own, short but hard kicks shook their shins and both tried to knock the other off her feet. Suddenly Birgit pulled her knee up and brought it down hard between Ulla's thighs. It hurt so much that she winced for a moment and let go a little.

That moment was enough for her mother to throw her to the ground. Birgit didn't throw herself at her, but kicked her in the face from a standing position. Three or four kicks with the hard boots hit my darling, blood ran from her nose and the corners of her mouth. But she grabbed Birgit's leg and pulled her down with a firm grip. She quickly knelt over her mother, put her hands around her neck and began to squeeze the air out of her.

Birgit struggled violently, quickly turning red, but still had enough air to fight back resolutely. From a lying position, she slammed her fist into her daughter's face, which obviously did the rest to her nasal bone. Ulla involuntarily brought her hands up to her face.

She was shaking from the pain and I could hear her sobbing. Birgit took advantage of the situation to wriggle out from under Ulla and stand up. Ulla quickly pulled herself together and they were now facing each other again in the middle of the room. Ulla was badly scarred, but Birgit's face was comparatively unmarked. "You're almost dead, baby," she whispered with an inhuman smile on her lips. Ulla said nothing, but instead marched forward in a death-defying manner and struck wildly at Birgit's head. For a moment Birgit had nothing to counter with, but even though she joined in, she didn't hit properly and was pushed into a corner of the room by Ulla. With her back against the wall, she now received a hard blow to the head and chest. A knee to the stomach caused her to fall forward and Ulla, seeing the opportunity in a flash, elbowed her mother in the neck, an action that forced Birgit to the floor belly first. Ulla jumped onto Birgit's back, grabbed her chin and pulled her head up. She stretched her mother's neck violently, but nothing happened, which was probably what Ulla had hoped for. Birgit endured the ordeal. When Ulla's hand slipped on her chin, she took the opportunity to bite her finger with all her strength. Ulla screamed and released her grip. Birgit wriggled out from under her rider with skillful movements and quickly returned to a standing position. Ulla stood up as well. Neither of them were standing very securely. Blood smeared both their faces, Ulla's nose was a pile of rubble, Birgit's eyes were swollen shut. Birgit searched for distance behind her and landed a quick kick to Ulla's chin. She was thrown backwards, her head against the wall, and another kick struck at the same moment. I watched in horror as my darling sank to the floor. She was on her back. I saw Birgit jumping at her and pouncing on her. A split second that seemed like an eternity. Then I saw Birgit throw herself to the side in pain and hold her face. Ulla had been awake enough to lift one leg. The tip of her boot had crashed into her mother's open mouth, apparently knocking out several teeth in the front. Both were now badly knocked out, cowering on the ground, too weak to get up. They moved toward each other on all fours, grabbing at each other's bodies and beginning a scuffle on the floor. Birgit gained the upper hand, now sitting on Ulla's stomach and punching her in the face several more times. Ulla closed her eyes. Birgit rose to her feet, swaying in the belief that her minute was about to begin. But Ulla dodged the first kick aimed at her head by turning to the side. Then she grabbed Birgit's legs, brought her back down, used the moment of surprise to sit on her back and grabbed her mother's head. She rammed it into the floor again and again,

Birgit screamed at first, then grunted, then nothing was heard. Ulla let go briefly and Birgit lay motionless. She was obviously unconscious but still breathing. A grin crossed Ulla's heavily scarred face. Determined, she grabbed Birgit's neck with both hands.and squeezed with all her might. Birgit did not move. It was hard to tell how much life was left in her. After a minute Ulla's father shouted "Stop". Completely exhausted, Ulla threw herself to the side and remained lying on the floor. Her father bent down to his wife, looking for a pulse, looking for breathing. He found neither. It was definitely Birgit's last fight. With a blank look in his eyes, he began to treat Ulla.

When she was able to stand on her own after a while, I drove her to the hospital and told her something about a fight to avoid questions that could have become unpleasant. After a week I was able to take her home. She was very proud of what she had done. And I had to ask myself if I could bear to spend the rest of my life with a killer....

THE END