News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mom's work it out.

• 5 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Mom's work it out.
« on: April 14, 2024, 08:40:35 PM »
Michelle was a 30 something pretty Milf with a  freshman college aged  daughter and Kara was a brunette with a dark haired teen of her own. Usually their daughters got along fine. Both girls had gone to the same school, choir, swim team and girl scout troop. Both mom’s had belonged to the same PTA and all the girls activities. Their husbands even got along. The husbands had been caught doing what all guys do, comparing their wives and each wife just smiled when those competitive talks came up. Secretly each despised the other. It stemmed from a secret jealousy that both had for each other.
They thought it was secret but their husbands could see it. Just below the surface. It was on a camping trip that the two families went on. The wives wanted to keep their daughters happy and they sucked it up. In the river it was a friendly chicken fight as each daughter got on top of their dad’s shoulders. After 3 rounds each called out to her mom to get on their husbands shoulders. Reluctantly they did so. If anything, to stop their daughters from nagging and their husbands from whining. The blonde and brunette hesitated before clasping fingers together. The men moved closer, each encouraging his wife to “get her”. The daughters cheered on their mom’s and each daughter taunted “ my mom is stronger, well my mom is hotter. You know they are equally matched.”
Slowly each mom lost her inhabitations and began to truly strain as they pressed palms into each other. Each began to dig nails into the back of each other’s hands. Michelle said “ you want to use nails, let’s use nails.” Kara smirked “ you started it.”  Michelle pushed back hard almost causing Kara to fall off her hubby’s back. “ Well, I plan on ending it.”
Kara wrapped her legs around her husbands back and fought back. Each mother let go of their hand attack and wrapped arms around the others head. Soon attempting a bear hug as each women pleaded for their husbands to get closer. The guys where now belly to belly as their wives tried to squeeze the stuffing out of each other. Hair got pulled all the time the daughters began cheering them on “ kick her butt, mom!” The daughters almost started fighting in the water but stopped because they didn’t want to miss their mothers fight.
One of them pushed away and the husbands separated. Both guys cheered about how spirited the match was and the daughters where screaming almost in a blood frenzy. Both Kara and Michelle just looked at each other. Almost at the same moment both looked down and noticed their rival’s nipples where rock hard. Both women got off their husbands shoulders and all six continued the day.
That night it was smores and camp songs. The  fathers went fishing leaving them mothers and daughters  alone.  Back in the river the daughters went a bit farther into deep water and where chatting it up. They soon called their mom’s over and said “ we want to chicken fight.” The mothers bobbing in the water shot each other a look and said “ we don’t weight that much, mother!”  The mom’s shrugged looking at their young adult daughters and went under the water bringing their daughters up. Soon the girls where giggling as they got closer pulling their moms in. “Come on, mom. Get closer.” Each cheered, I want to get her.”
The mothers ended up touching when Michelle’s daughter said “ mom, get kara.” Kara’s daughter yelled down “ get her, mom.” Soon the daughters where chicken fighting with the mom’s placing hands on each others shoulders. A dual mother daughter battle was going on.
The daughter of Michelle’s went down with Kara’s fallowing. The mom’s began to pull apart when the daughters said “ keep going!” The other daughter said “ we know you two need to work something out.” Both mom’s broke apart and went to and got out of the river. They dried off and got dressed claiming they had enough water time. Michelle was wearing a white shirt with yellow shorts and Kara had a white shirt on with tan shorts. Both daughters came out of the river and went to their tents and met with their mothers.
Michelle looked at her daughter “ I’m sorry, honey. I just don’t feel like it’s lady like to fight with another grown women.” The daughter laughed and said “ it’s all in fun, to get some steam out of your system. I know you and Kara don’t ‘love’ each other. Don’t you think you would win? I do.”
Michelle thought about it “ I would like to show Kara a thing or two. It’s true.” Her daughter smiled as she saw Kara and her daughter walking toward their tent. “I think you might get your chance.” Michelle looked outside and saw Kara and her daughter standing there. She left the tent and both girls stood side by side with hands on hips. “ you two need to work things out. I think it will be good for you, both.”
Michelle’s daughter added “ yeah, besides my mom will win.”  Each girl playfully pushed the other. The mothers looked at each other and moved closer. Michelle signed, each looking nervous. She took off her wedding band and watch and bracelet. Kara looked at her and said “ you want to do this?” Michelle looked at her and said “ I don’t think we have a choice. Our daughters are relentless.” Kara kicked off her sandals and gave her jewelry to her daughter.
They moved closer and each set of nipples where rock hard for all to see. Even the daughters nipples where poking through their swim suits. The tension grew as each daughter watched her mother get closer. They were evenly matched and soon clasped hands and began to push against each other. Palms pressed they began to strain as each pushed hard. Blonde hair and brunette hair bounced as each struggled until their arms gave out crashing their bodies together.
Each coiled arms around each other and bare legs coiled causing each to stagger and tumble to the ground. They were coiled together for several moments until hair started getting pulled. Each kicked her way out of the hold and backed up betting back to their feet. Now, stern looks on each face as the daughters stopped cheering and watched. Fists where now  made and each came together with heads craned back and punches where exchanged. Michelle made a solid hit to Kara’s right cheek and Kara got a good hit right into Michelles’s temple. Both stumbled back.
The daughters gave encouragement and each mother looked at her daughter before locking eyes on each other and going in for another round. A few missed hits to shoulders where made until kara got a solid hit on Michelle’s left tit. Michelle backed up holding her wounded breast. Kara paused as Michelle’s daughter yelled “ hit her tit, mom. Get her back!” Kara’s daughter coached “ don’t stop. Keep hitting her!” Kara reengaged and Michelle countered. Now the swings where going wildly to face, shoulders arms and breasts. Quickly both ran out of steam. The swings where less aggressive and both began to pant. Soon they locked up and exchanged a few week shots to the others back as they wrapped arms around each other. Soon they tried to trip each other. Each staying just right out of range they didn’t want to go to ground. Breasts where pressed together as sweat covered hair tangled blonde and brunette. They rested their heads on their rivals shoulders catching their breath.
Michelle kicked weekly and Kara felt as a toe nail scraped her shin. She kicked back soon each tried to knee the other. One shot hit Kara in the thigh and Kara countered back grazing Michelle’s crotch. “ you want to go there?” Michelle yelled. Kara kicked again to almost the same area but Michelle was able to block it. Hands went to hair and they began to pull hair as they crashed to the ground. Exhausted they groaned as each hit the ground ending side by side. Kicking and weakly punching each tried to mount the other. Kara did managed to get her leg over but Michelle was able to vice Kara’s remaining leg between her own. Soon they rolled left and right until they again ended up side by side.
Each bear hugged trying to regain some strength. They lay body to body for over one minute until Kara brought a knee up to push into Michelle’s crotch. Michelle let out a howl and her arms shot to Kara’s breasts. She clamped both hand on Kara’s c cupped orbs and smirked with Kara gave out a howl. “ Get her tits, mom!” She heard her daughter scream. Kara did as she was coached to do. Both mothers had grabbed their rivals breasts through their tops. Being braless there was nothing to keep the pain away.
Each let out a guttural cry as they attacked for almost a minute until they caught out of the corner of their eye the site of their husbands. They broke apart and lay on the ground. Each looking at her husband as if embarrassed. Each husband went to get her wife up and hug her. Each women noticed upon receiving the hug that her man had a very hard errection going on.  Michelle was confused and sobbing until she looked at her husband “ your not angry?” He smiled. Kara’s husband was just as excited and she said “ sorry, you didn’t get to see it.”  He smiled and said “ we got to see most of it. Do you feel better.” She thought for a second and she said “ yes, I do feel better.”
Both mothers looked at each other and smiled. Later when all 6 sat around the fire the women looked at each other with a new level of respect. “ If that ever happens again, I’ll be prepared for your tactics.”  Michelle smirked, still in pain. Kara smiled and said “ When it happens again, I’ll be ready.” The husbands added “ just make sure we’re around. Just to make sure no one gets hurt.” The daughters added “ Yeah, we don’t want to miss that!”.

Offline Mike_Lynn

Re: Mom's work it out.
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2024, 04:20:33 PM »
 Fabulous story, with so many future chapters to enjoy!

Offline Ais4life

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2024, 07:44:31 PM »
Fantastic! Loved it!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 11:42:01 PM »
Hope to see more of the moms interactions.

Offline Frank

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2024, 11:37:56 PM »
Well written !
I liked it !
I wish and I hope for chapter 2 asap !!...

Offline andrew

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2024, 02:38:17 PM »
Love this new story. So well written and realistic.  Oh to be a fly on the wall... :)
Fighting is not for everybody, but it's something we've pretty much all been exposed to at sometime.  It's just how it affects us and what we feel about it.