News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

03 Vindication: Dee vs. Anne

• 0 Replies

Offline Just Stories

• I write sins and tragedies.
03 Vindication: Dee vs. Anne
« on: May 13, 2020, 01:09:45 PM »
{alt}

Author's Notes:
I would have never known the details of the events that transpired on December 12, 2019 if it were not for the security footage and the events that transpired afterward. The story below is my approximate account of the transgressions.

Story Propper
:
It was a hot day in Cebu as Dee went to the refrigerator to prepare some juice. She wondered what flavor she should have, strawberry was too sweet but she didn't like the taste of orange. In the end, she settled for water and retreated to her computer chair to stare out the window. She thought about Allen wondering when he would get back. A cigarette rested on a coaster by the monitor, it's light drey smoke gently flowing through the air. Dee caught an image of herself in the mirror, with her white t-shirt tucked between her breasts and her tattered jeans showing off her legs. She felt she could take on the world, and yet she felt empty.

The knocks on the front door caught Dee's attention and she wondered if Allen had forgotten his keys again, it wouldn't be out of character for him. Dee walked over to the door casually and she wondered what kind of food he might have bought. The knocking grew in volume and Dee realized she was taking too long to answer. She picked up the pace and opened the door, ready to throw her arms around Allen and welcome him home.

Panic rushed through Dee's body as a thick cotton fabric, large enough to keep her from screaming, was shoved in her mouth. Her assailant, a blur of motion, violent pushed Dee back into the room before shutting the door. "Pisti! Bilak!" Dee's assailant shouted at her, Visayan words that roughly meant "Fuck you, vagina". Dee reached up to pull the fabric out of her mouth but her assailant rush and slammed her body against Dee's.

"Puta" Dee's attacker spoke "We fuck now, so I kill you"

Dee's body shivered, she didn't know who the woman threatening her and she didn't care to let those threat come to fruition. The woman took hold of Dee's hair and threw Dee into the computer chair. Dee's ribs ached as she turned to find some way to defend herself from the assailant. But the tall figure did not attack instead she stood strong and beautiful. The woman's body wasn't something Dee would describe as special if not for the woman's unusually flat stomach. It wasn't the type of stomach you could get without working out. The woman stepped forward again and now Dee recognized her. It was Anne, the woman who worked in the convenience store down the road.

"I fuck you, I win the no fuck him" Anne announced as if it was easy to understand her.

Dee stood up and looked at Anne, she understood why she was being attacked now. Although she never expected Anne to go this far, to assault her in her own house. But it wasn't the time to think about motives, Dee understood what the woman wanted. No doubt Anne had overheard Dee talking with her friends about sex fights, and now she wanted to use it to get at Dee. There wasn't any time as Dee had to have this girl tied up before Allen got back. Dee spat the cloth out of her mouth and spoke. "Sige", implying that she accepts the challenge.

Dee rush forward to try and catch Anne of guard but it seemed that Anne had the same idea. Their sweaty bodies clashed, the impact and sheer solidity of Anne's body catching Dee by surprise. Dee gasped as, she felt Anne's fingers wrap around her ass. "Fat" Anne said calmly before pulling Dee in and smashing their chest together. "Big, soft" Anne informed Dee "I win". Dee's looked into Anne's eyes as anger flowed through her body giving Dee the strength that she knew she hid inside. Dee clutched Anne's hair and used all her strength to pull Anne in and upset the woman's balance. But Anne was having none of it.

Dee felt the rush of power come from Anne as she pushed forward forcing Dee to lose her footing as the two women tumbled to the ground. Dee felt the weight on her chest as Anne sat holding both of Dee's arms above her head. Dee grunted as she flexed he core to lift her legs and try to pull Anne off her in a scissor hold. Dee's face filled with shock as Anne grabbed Dee's pants and stood up, using Dee's move against her. Dee could do nothing but watch as Anne forcefully pulled Dee's jeans off to reveal her naked cxnt.  A revelation that Anne didn't miss.

Dee's arms flailed as she screamed trying to get away from Anne, who was now holding Dee's legs in the air. Anne threw Dee's legs in the air and jumped down to hug Dee's butt. Dee wondered why she would put so much effort into changing positions like that, but a moment later Dee knew as she felt Anne's lips form a vacuum around her cxnt. Dee screamed as Anne's surprisingly long tongue worked it's a way through, slithering over every gentle spot that Dee held precious. But Dee saw the silver lining in the position as she crossed her legs, trapping Anne in a head scissors. Dee squeezed trying to break Anne, but Anne didn't break and Dee couldn't understand why. It was a question that would never be answered as Anne somehow forced her tongue deeper into Dee's cxnt.

Dee released her grip and cried as Anne continued her unbelievable offense. After that it didn't take long, Dee's body began to enter a fit of contractions as she involuntarily had the first orgasm. Dee's body fell to the ground, her senses confused between pain, pleasure, and heartache. Her body tensed up, unable to relax as the contractions repeated. But once Dee had calmed down she looked up to see Anne standing above her with Dee's own personal double dildo in the store clerks cxnt. Dee watched Anne kneel and place their legs into what would normally be a Tribbing position. The large dildo easily worked its way into Dee causing her to let out a few notes of pleasure.

Once again Dee was screaming as Anne sloppily drove the dildo in and out of her. There wasn't much sense of expertise in the store clerk's movements, and yet Dee found no way to resist her. As Dee tried to tighten her cxnt to hold the dildo back,  Anne simply drove it in harder and faster than Dee could comprehend. Before long Dee was trembling, as her body gave way to her second orgasm before she lost her strength and collapsed on the floor. Surely it was done, Dee thought, Anne had made her point surely it ends here... it didn't.

Dee felt her body slump over on her belly as Anne had flipped her over and lited her ass in the air. Dee was too tired now to resist but she didn't know what Anne had in mind. That was until Dee felt the dildo along her butt crack. Dee looked back and spoke weakly "A cxnt can't fight an ass". Anne seemed to ignore Dee, instead opting to grab both Dee's hips and pull Dee in. Dee's body screamed for mercy as Anne pounded Dee from behind. A moment later Dee felt Anne's fingers force their way in her, Dee felt all four finger work their wair inside her cxnt as Anne continued to ram Dee from behind. All Dee could do was scream.

Author's Closing:

I had just reached the edge of the house when I heard Dee scream. My body went into overdrive as I felt the adrenaline rush through my body. I ran as fast as I could and swung open the door to see what had happened. I froze, shocked by the sight before me. I saw Dee tied up by both wrists to the edges of her desk, her knees were bent sloppily on the floor. Her body was covered in scratch marks and sweat and the floor below her was a puddle of water. But it was her face the shook me the most, it was pale with black makeup streaming down from her eyes. Snot and drool ran however they liked over her exhausted face. A tall woman was kneeling in front of Dee, playing with Dee's cxnt. I recognized her, she was the woman for the convenience store. The woman turned to look at me, my heart stuck in my throat.

"Who you?" the woman asked.
"Sto" I began, but the woman cut me off.
"You fuck many men, same time!" the woman shouted at Dee before turning to me "She fuck my husband, you should know!"
I looked at Dee shocked but Dee gave me that look she did when she did something wrong.

We fought that night, not sensually, not physically. No, we fought about commitment, about being open with each other. We fought about all the stupid things we had fought about before. By the next day, I called a friend and put an advance on an apartment and moved out. Five months later in the middle of a pandemic, I try to work out what how I should vent this out to the world.
Still writing short stories when I'm bored or need a break. If you want to read my stories you can visit my profile and check the "About Me" section.