News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Ivy Vs Orchid titfight

• 0 Replies

Offline N2-9 CatFights

• God Member
    • Deviantart
Ivy Vs Orchid titfight
« on: May 23, 2020, 01:14:58 PM »
“I’ve got a question for everybody,” Ref said. “Do you like boobies?”

Her question was answered by the crowd cheering and hooting as loud as they could.

“Do you guys like my boobies?” she said running her fingers down her modest yet perky set.

More cheering and more hooting.

“Aw, thanks guys,” Ref said pretending to be embarrassed.

“Well if you think my boobs are great then just wait until you see today’s competitor’s assets” Ref had to stifle a laugh, that was probably the cheesiest intro she could have chosen. “Introducing first, she will put your soul on edge, the white-haired dominatrix she is Ivy Valentine”

A tall woman appeared and started walking down to the ring. Ivy had short pure white hair which came down to around her ears. She was wearing an elaborate outfit which was made up of thin strips of cloth, which only covered the bare essentials, in fact, the only part of her which was fully covered was her feet which were in long high-heeled boots. Ivy’s impressive rack bobbed up and down as she strode forward. In one of her hands, she held what appeared to be a sword. When she was halfway to the ring Ivy smirked and flicked her wrists transforming her sword into a whip then she proceeded to do several impressive movements swinging the whip around her head whilst stretching and showing off her assets to the crowd ending with wrapping the sword around her curvy body and smiling knowingly, then she climbed into the ring. Ivy was heads and shoulders taller then Ref but, Ref was fine with this as her eye line was right on Ivy’s heaving breasts. Ref spent a good five seconds just staring at them and Ivy shook her head in annoyance then Ref pulled herself together and gestured to the other side of the arena. “And her opponent the fighter with a killer instinct not to mention a killer bod, Black Orchid“

An animalistic roar sounded through the arena. What seemed to be a large tiger which was completely made out of fire ran into the arena and roared again. The crowd shouted in shock and excitement then the Tiger ran up to the ring but as it went it began to transform, The fiery cat reverted to reveal the form of a beautiful black haired Asian woman. Orchid was in her lime-green skintight jumpsuit with yellow highlights, which was cut off just before her thighs. This suit seemed to be struggling to keep in her massive bosom and the simple act of Orchid walking made her tits threaten to pop out. In her hands she clutched her weapons, two batons, Despite the audiences cheering and catcalls Orchid kept a completely neutral face throughout all of it. She climbed into the ring and walked over to Ref and Ivy who were waiting for her.

As Orchid approached, Ivy thrust out her chest in a subtle indication that she thought her breasts were better than Orchid’s. Orchid raised an eyebrow and puffed up her own latex-covered pair to let Ivy know what she thought of that. This didn’t go unnoticed by Ref and she grinned at the two extremely busty women. “Ok, I want a good sexy catfight. Hair pulling, bitch slapping, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking are all legal and encouraged, especially breast groping” she added with a wink “and the match will continue until someone gives up or loses consciousness,” now is there anything you want to say to each other before we begin,”

Ivy stood up to her full height and looked down at Orchid. “You know I’m struggling to think of anything that I can insult about you, and that’s mostly because nobody knows anything about you,” she said smiling. “I mean your just a slutty girl from that Mortal Kombat rip-off, I expect the only reason people know your name is because of your fat jugs”

Orchid tilted her head and stared daggers back at Ivy. “My game is a colt classic, unlike yours which I’m convinced people only play so they can stare at tits, I mean between Taki, Sophitia, Tira, your game is full of sluts, and your the biggest one out of all of them”

“Oh am I a slut?” Ivy said grinning. “Says the girl who can literally kill people with how slutty her tits are”

“What, jealous that yours aren’t as big as mine” Orchid said.

At this Ivy threw her head back and laughed. “What are you talking about my breasts dwarf yours easily“

Ivy stepped forward pressing her breasts into Orchid who pushed back. Both of their large sets of tits ballooned out displaced by the others firm pair. It was not immediately obvious whose were bigger a fact that made Orchid and Ivy frustrated.

“Okay Orchid are you ready?” Ref asked.

Orchid nodded giving Ivy’s breasts a hefty push with her own.

“Ivy are you ready?“

Ivy nodded as well pushing back on Orchid’s breasts

“Well, then catfight” Ref said excitedly.

Unlike every other time she had started a match, the two women didn’t immediately leap into action and start tearing at each other. They both just stood there pressing their breasts into each other glowering.

“MMM, I said catfight” Ref said a little confused.

“You know what, fuck a catfight,” Ivy said.

“What?” Ref said shocked.

“Bitch I challenge you to a titfight instead”

“Oh, you're on slut” Orchid smiled. “I can’t wait to squash your saggy tits with my round firm pair”

“Fat chance your tits are going to get squashed flat” Ivy retorted.

“Ok well, I guess we are having a titfight,” Ref said. “Ready and titfight”

Orchid took a quick step forward and slammed her breasts into Ivy’s as hard as she could. Ivy gave out a husky grunt as their mammoth orbs collided but she didn’t recoil and she pushed back harder into Orchid’s. A low moan escaped Orchid’s mouth but her breasts stood firm and the two women lent into each other putting all their weight behind their heaving jugs trying to push the others back. Each of their tits were flattened by the others pair as they were forced into each other. Both Ivy’s and Orchid’s nipples became visible through their costume with all the stimulation.

As the two sexy fighters continue to grind their assets on each other’s, Ref took this opportunity to examine them closely still trying to find out whose boobs were bigger. It was hard with them shaking and mashing into each other’s but Ref thought that Ivy might have the slightest size advantage but she wasn’t a hundred percent sure. She wondered if this would impact the titfight.

Orchid gave another grunt as Ivy forced her breasts into hers harder. She was forced to take a single step backwards and Ivy grinned and pushed even harder on Orchid’s set. “Are your titties getting tired already?” Ivy said her voice dripping with sarcasm.

“UNNGG” Orchid grunted. “No my babies are just warming up” Orchid pulled back and there tits separated for the first time since the match had started, then Orchid rammed Ivy’s bust as hard as she could with her own heavy pair.

“OUUFFMM” Ivy huffed and this time it was her who was forced to take a step back. Growling in frustration Ivy came back with a tit ram of her own.

Orchid’s boobs jiggled from the impact and she let out a low wheeze, but then she came back with another blow slamming Ivy’s orbs from the side. Ivy’s right breast was slammed hard and knocked painfully into her left causing the tall woman to actually shriek in pain. After recovering Ivy swung her tits like a wrecking ball and Orchid’s pair were flattened. They both took turns slamming their tits into one another’s over and over again trying to hide their winces of pain every time their own breasts were struck. With a grunt of exertion, they both swung their tits into each other’s at the same time and there sexy jugs crashed into each other with incredible force. Both Ivy and Orchid couldn’t help but let out a husky grunt as their breasts were flattened against each other’s. They both took a step back to try and catch their breath their aching tits still jiggling from the impact. Orchid hugged her aching bosom to herself whilst Ivy started massaging her tits to lessen the pain.

“Do your titties need a massage from mummy to make them feel better?” Orchid quipped.

“Actually,” Ivy said rubbing her breasts harder. “They are just getting excited at the fact they are dominating yours“

“Oh so your boobs aren’t only saggy they’re also delusional,” Orchid said.

Ref laughed at this and Ivy scowled. “Let’s step this up a level bitch,” she said. Ivy grabbed the thin piece of fabric which covered her breasts and ripped it off revealing her round orbs in all their naked glory. 

“Ok, but be careful you might get a heart attack at the site of mine” Orchid unzipped the top of her latex outfit and her breasts spilled out into the open. The crowd cheered and whooped for the two topless women as they stood there comparing naked tits to each other's.

“Oh is that a bruise on one of your tits,” Ivy said pointing.

Orchid blushed as she realised her right breast was slightly discoloured. “Well yours are bright red probably sore from rubbing up against mine” she snapped back.

“I’ve just got paler skin then you, I’m sure yours are just as red as mine is just hard to see,” Ivy said nonchalantly.

“That is the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard” Orchid said.

“But I’m sure if I keep grinding mine on yours then I will get yours as red as this one’s face,” Ivy said gesturing to Ref who was indeed blushing unable to take her eyes off the two competitors naked assets.

“They are so big” she whispered to herself.

“Bring it on bitch,” Orchid said thrusting out her naked tits and strolling forward. Ivy went to meet her and once again the two massive sets of marshmallows met grinding against each other but this time their nipples were in play. They spiked into soft tittie flesh giving both women something to moan about. Orchid and Ivy brought their hands up to support their own battling boobs, lifting them up higher so they could grind against their rivals. The two women jostled their hips and bodies so their breasts bumped into each other trying to bully the others into submission. Now there was no clothing in the way the sensation of another woman’s tits being roughly slammed into their own was all the more apparent. As the struggle continued both let out low sensual moans every time their airbags grinded against one another’s.

“MMMMMAAAAMM” Ivy moaned. “How are you doing darling?”

“UNNNMMMMUUU, fine I could keep this up all day” Orchid replied but she was bluffing. Her breasts were starting to feel the strain of being grinded up against Ivy’s pair. Ivy’s rack wasn’t only large but also firm and Orchid’s own set couldn’t seem to make any progress against them.

“UGGNN, is that so,” Ivy said not falling for it  “Then I guess it’s time I finish your little puppies off” Ivy used her height advantage standing on her toes to lift her jugs high above Orchid’s. Orchid stared in shock as Ivy’s cleavage became level with her eyes. Ivy grinned widely and then brought her breasts down like an avalanche flattening Orchid’s with all of their substantial weight. Orchid cried out as her boobs were forced downward by Ivy’s stretching them painfully. She took several steps back trying to get her babies out from under Ivy’s but Ivy walked with her continuing to lean all the weight of her bosom on Orchid’s.

“AAAMMMAAA, FUCK YOU BITCH” Orchid screamed still desperately walking backwards to her dismay she ran out of room and was forced against the ropes of the ring, but Ivy still kept coming draping her breasts over Orchid’s hurting pair. Ivy grinned wide at the fact she had Orchid on the ropes, literally. She pushed her dominating tits into Orchid’s even harder forcing Orchid to lean back into the ropes and making her tits stretch downwards painfully. Orchid screamed at the top of her voice her battered boobs unable to fight back against Ivy’s any longer.

Ivy was practically lying on top of Orchid now forcing her into the ropes. she laid the full weight of her bosom on top of Orchid. “Looks like we know who’s got the better tits now,” Ivy purred. “Not that there was much doubt about this fact”

Not only were Orchid’s breasts in a lot of pain but this was also extremely humiliating for her. She always prided herself how busty she was and now she was being dominated by a woman she had to admit had the better bust. “NOOOOOOO” she moaned. There was no doubt about who had won the titfight but Orchid could still turn this around into a victory if she won the overall match. Gritting her teeth she reached down and grabbed one of her batons that was at her waist and raised it. Ivy’s expression went from smug satisfaction to horror as Orchid raised the baton and slammed it into her tits which was still draped over Orchid’s.

Ivy screamed and stumbled backwards clutching her rack. Orchid slumped to the ground clutching her own bosom with one hand.

“You cheating slut!” Ivy shouted furiously. “Disqualify that bitch right now” she snapped at Ref.

Ref put her hand to her chin and thought about it. “Well technically Orchid didn’t break any rules as the titfight wasn’t official and was something you came up with by yourselves, and weapons aren’t illegal in the catfight arena so, sorry the match is still on”

Orchid’s self-satisfied grin made Ivy’s blood boil. Orchid knew that she had pretty much broken an unspoken rule between them and that wouldn’t win her any popularity with the crowd but she didn’t really have another choice in the situation she was in.

“Fine then” Ivy spat. “It will be more satisfying to crush this cheating whore myself anyway” Ivy’s confident demeanour had given away to pure rage at the fact she was robbed of her victory in the titfight. “And since we’re using weapons” she reached to her belt and unhooked her sword. The blade of the sword came apart like a whip Ivy span it around her before bringing it back together and pointing it at Orchid in a challenge.

Orchid brought out her other baton, wielding the two before quickly dashing in towards Ivy her naked tits jiggling. She went to slam the end of her baton into Ivy’s breasts once again but this time Ivy was ready for her and blocked the strike with the flat of her sword. Orchid stumbled backwards her momentum suddenly reversed and Ivy flicked her wrist. the Sword changed into a whip and she struck it right across Orchid’s bare breasts. Orchid screamed as her damaged boobs were hurt once again. The titfight might be over but apparently, they both still wanted to hurt the others boobs. Ivy lashed out with her whip sword again but Orchid tucked and rolled out of the way coming up behind Ivy. Orchid swung both of her batons inwards slamming Ivy’s tits from behind. “NUUGGAA” Ivy grunted as her breasts jiggled from the painful impact, but then she spun around whipping her sword around her. Orchid took a quick back step trying to avoid it but she was to slow but luckily for her this time her breasts were spared, and Ivy’s sword struck just underneath them cutting away at Orchid’s green latex suit. Orchid’s outfit fell off her body leaving her top half completely naked and her pussy exposed. Ivy grinned at her as the crowd cheered and hooted at Orchid’s humiliation. Ivy walked forward shaking her hips seductively and tapping the flat of her blade in the palm of her hand taunting Orchid with her confidence. Orchid gritted her teeth in anger this match was just one humiliation after another and it was all that bitch’s fault. In a fit of frustration Orchid through one of her batons at Ivy. Ivy’s confident strut was interrupted as it struck against her stomach winding her. “OOFFA” she gasped out bending over. Orchid rushed in with her other baton and began mercilessly pounding it into Ivy’s dangling breasts. Ivy screamed as her tits were pounded and tried to back up but Orchid kept up the attack smashing the set of breasts which had bested her own. With her other free hand, Orchid grabbed Ivy’s boob and dug her nails in roughly groping it whilst continuing to smash the other one with her batons. Ivy screamed and moaned unable to mount any sort of defence as her proud chest was mercilessly beaten by her opponent.

“Who’s got the best tits now bitch” Orchid shouted continuing to torture Ivy’s tits. “No one will compare our chests again when I’ve reduced yours to a raw piece of meat” using Ivy’s left tit as a handhold Orchid slammed her baton into the other one over and over again Ivy screaming at the top of her voice. Ref was shocked at brutality Orchid was displaying upon Ivy’s rack. There must be some real built-up jealousy after Ivy’s breasts had bested her own she thought.

Tears ran down Ivy’s face as Orchid continued to attack. This was not fair she had been pretty much dominating this match since it had started but now she was in danger of losing if she didn’t do something to stop Orchid from destroying her precious breasts. Ivy couldn’t bring up the strength to grab Orchid’s tits back, but there is more than one vulnerable area on a woman to attack. With a desperate scream, Ivy swung up her leg in between Orchid’s slamming her high-heeled toe into the black-haired woman’s naked pussy. Orchid’s eyes went wide and she screamed right into Ivy’s face. Her hands finally dropped away from Ivy’s breasts cupped her own crotch her eyes going crossed with pain. Ivy took one second to compose herself and examined the damage on her precious pearls. One of them had some pretty nasty red scratches on it whilst the other was bruising from where Orchid’s baton had hit it. Ivy felt a surge of anger at what Orchid had done to her most prized assets time to make this little slut pay.

Orchid was not really in a position to fight back still paralysed from the pain in her crotch so she was defenceless as Ivy extended her sword into a whip and started wrapping the end loosely around her tits.

“No,” Orchid moaned. She wasn’t sure what Ivy was planning to do to her but she knew it wouldn’t be pleasant.

With her sword firmly wrapped around Orchid’s breasts, Ivy walked around her so she was standing behind her opponent. To savour the moment she grinned and winked at the crowd who were waiting anxiously to see what she was scheming. Then Ivy raised one of her booted legs and kicked Orchid right in her back causing her to fall to her knees. As she did so Ivy’s sword tightened around her boobs squashing them painfully. Orchid’s screams echoed around the arena as her tits were crushed. Ivy placed one foot on Orchid’s back in a show of dominance and then pulled upwards on her sword putting more power into the squeeze on Orchid’s poor breasts. Orchid continued to scream and whimper her hands desperately trying to free her breasts from the vice-like grip but this was in vain. Her breasts had been forced from their usual oval shape into an oblong as Ivy’s sword continue to crush them.

“This is what you get if you go after my titties,” Ivy said. “I will destroy yours“

Orchid continued to scream spitting out saliva. She had never felt as much pain as was concentrated in her own breasts right now. “I GIVE!” she shouted.

Ref walked over to her and knelt. “Do you admit defeat?” she asked calmly

Orchid shrieked again as Ivy tugged harder on her sword crushing her breasts further. “OH FUCK, YES, YES I GIVE” Orchid shouted.

Ref gestured to Ivy who reluctantly flipped her wrist returning her whip sword to its blade and freeing Orchid’s bright red tits. Orchid clutched her bosom and fell to the ground moaning defeated and utterly humiliated.

“And the winner is Ivy Valentine” Ref announced.

Ivy grinned and struck a seductive pose with her breasts thrust out and her sword outstretched and the crowd exploded.

“Well that was certainly a different type of match then we are used too,” Ref said. “It’s a nice change to have a titfight”

“Titfight, catfight, I doubt the outcome would have been any different,” Ivy said grinning.

“Yes, your right” Ref said distractedly. She was trying to look Ivy in the eyes but her rack was right at Ref’s eye level so she was finding it hard to drag her eyes away.

Ivy side noticing this. “Do you want a closer look”

“What” Ref said flushing red.

Ivy walked up to her and wrapped her arms round the back of her head pulling Ref’s head into her cleavage.

Ref gasped as her vision went dark completely obscured by Ivy’s twin mounds. After she had gotten over her shock she let herself just enjoying the sensation of being nestled in between two very impressive tits.

Ivy stifled a wince as her breasts were still sore from everything they’ve been through during the match but she was willing to put up with the pain to give Ref a nice smothering.

After about 10 seconds Ivy let her go and Ref took in a grateful lung full of air. “Oh wow, thanks for that,” she said still slightly dizzy.

“Well maybe now you can stop staring at them,” Ivy said.

“No promises” Ref giggled.
I like to write catfight stories because there's nothing sexier than two women going at it.
Hair pulling, Clothes ripping, Breast groping, Pussy Kicking these are what make a great catfight.
My Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/n29219