News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FANTASY FIST FIGHT FOR ANOTHER MEMBER-LISA & MELANIE-part-END

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Lisa starts pummeling Melanie's eyes, right fist, "bam," left eye, left fist, "bam," right eye, "bam, bam, bam, bam" back & forth & back & forth. She's throttling Melanie's face just like Melanie had done to her only minutes earlier. She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," until Melanie's eyes are black & blue. Lisa is laughing as she screams right in Melanie's face, "i'm going to beat you up bitch, until you beg me to stop, & then i'm going to fuck your boyfreind right in front of you, & i'm going to make you lick & suck each & every last drop of his come right out of my wet, hot pussy, right in front of everyone." Now its Melanie's face that's beet red & now its Melanie bucking & kicking & crying out, "get off of me slut." Melanie free's her left hand & now its Melanie who's using her shiny long painted fingernails to scratch at Lisa's face. Lisa manges to grab Melanie's wrist, & she starts struggling, trying to hold it down on the ground. Melanie is struggling hard too & crying out, "get off of me, i'm going to kill you. i'm going to fuckin kill you," but soon her arm seems to get tired, & then it just buckles under her & Lisa holds it back down on the ground. Lisa puts her knee on Melanie's wrist & she renders Melanie helpless again.  Then she balls her right fist up hard & tight & she smashes it "bang," right into Melanie's nose screaming, "you're not going to kill anyone bitch. Melanie's face is beet red as feebly she's kicking her legs & trying to buck Lisa off of her, but she can't. Melanie has tears welling in her eyes & she cry's out, "please stop," but Melanie has been waiting a long time for this & she's not going to fuckin stop. She laces her hands right through Melanie's hair & she yanks her head up.. Then she shoves her head back down "bang," right into the concrete. She bounces Melanie's head off of the ground. Then she holds Melanie's head still & she starts screaming in Melanie's face, just like Melanie had screamed in her face only minutes earlier. "Now who's head is going to get bashed against the concrete bitch." Lisa starts "bang, bang, bang, smashing Melanie's head against the concrete. She's throttling her head against the hard cement over & over again. Cracking her fuckin skull against the concrete until first Melanie is seeing stars, fuckin stars & eyes are swimming in her head, & then she goes limp like a floppy doll in Lisa's hands, & her eyes roll right back up in her head. Melanie is knocked unconsious. She's juts lying there, her chest is heaving up in down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body. Lisa takes the open palm of her right hand & "boom," she slaps Melanie hard across he rface, swinging her head to the side from the force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her "boom," backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. she starts slapping her face forehand "boom," backahnd, "boom," forehand, "boom," backhand, "boom, back & forth & back & forth screaming, "wake up bitch, i'm not even finished with you yet. You are starting to think that perhaps you should have listened to everyone's advice when they warned you that Lisa was going to beat Melanie up. lisa slaps Melanie smacks Melanie's face silly until she slaps Melanie back awake. Melanie's eyes blink open, & Melanie is knocked so silly she doesn't even know where she is anymore. She's trying to focus through her swollen, tear filled eyes & thern at first she recognizes Lisa & then she realizes that Lisa has just knocked the shit out of her. Feebly Melanie starts bucking & kicking & crying out, "get off of me whore, get off of me you fat pig." Lisa laughs as she gets up off of Melanie screaming, "alright, you haven't had enough yet. Then get up & fight me, come on you big mouth. get up & fight me so that i can really knock your face in." Melanie wants to stop. She sits up & then slowly she turns over onto her hands & knee's & she gets up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs & she starts to stumble away from Lisa crying out, 'alright, enough you win," but Lisa runs right after Melanie & she grabs her shoulder & she spins her right back around to face her again & she grabs her bra with both of her hands screaming, "where do you think you're going bitch, i'm not finished with you yet. you think i'm a whore, you think i'm a fuckin pig, you have your fuckin nerve to call me all of these names right in front of everyone. now you're going to tell everyone just which one of us is the whore, tell everyone just which one of us is the fuckin pig." Melanie has tears welling in her eyes & desperately she cry's out, "please stop, enough. i had enough." Lisa's face turns beet red & she rips Melanie's bra off. The crowd is going crazy as Lisa raises her fists up like a man & she's laughing as she screams, "now i'm going to use those flabby, patetic little tits of your black & blue you bitch." She starts punching Melanie's breast, right fist "boom," left breast, left fist, "boom," right breast, "boom, boom, boom, boom," back & forth & back & forth she's using Melanie's breasts as punching bags. Much to your surprise you have totally gotten over your concerns & worries for Melanie, & your cock is all hard & erect as you watch beautiful, sexy strong Lisa pounding Melanie's tits, & first Melanies tits are pink & starting to turn red & get all puffy, & then they swell up & turn black blue. Tears start streaming down Melanie's face as desperately she becomes submissive to Lisa & she cry's out, "i'm a whore, I'm a fuckin pig." Lisa spins Melanie around to face you & she's laughing as she says, "now bitch, you're going to tell your boyfriend how tough you thought you were, & what a stupid , pathetic submissive whore you are after i beat you up." Melanie is crying pathetically, & she looks at you, & Melanie is all beat up & she's knocked silly & weak, but she really doesn't want to be humiliated like this & desperately she cry's out, "help me, someone please help me," but no one, not one person, not even you move an inch to help Melanie, everyone is too excited, your cock is busting through your pants as you watch this beautiful, sexy tough woman make a complete fool out of your sweet Melanie. Lisa grabs Melanie's hair with both of her hands & she jerks her standing strait up on her feet in front of you & she screams, "say it." Melanie is crying like a baby & she cry's out, "i thought i was tough. I thought i could beat Lisa up, but i was wrong., i'm not as tough as i thought i was.. Lisa beat me up & she showing everyone just what a stupid, pathetic, submissive whore i really am. Lisa lets go of Melanie's hair & she screams, "now lay down. Lay down on your back whore." Melanie is really scared. She's so scared she's shaking in fear as obediently she lays down on the concrete. Lisa sits down right on Melanie's stomach screaming, "now you pathetic whore bitch, you're going to tell your boyfreind that you're a stupid, pathetic worthless whore & you don't deserve his cock, & you're going to tell him that he deserves a beautiful, sexy real woman like me." Lisa is laughing, everyone is laughing & Melanie starts crying even harder, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Lisa starts "bang, bang, bang," pounding her nose again & again, & blood is gushing from her nose & its starting to feill up in her mouth as pathetic Melanie looks right up at you though her dazed, tear filled eyes Melanie has this totaly submissive look across her face & she cry's out, "i'm a stupid, pathetic, submissive whore, & i don't deserve your cock." Melanie is crying & she's crying, & before Melanie can say another word, Lisa "bang," bashes her right in her nose again screaming, "say it you stupid whore bitch or i'll really knock your face in." Melanie is crying hysterickly & she cry's out, "you deserve a beautiful, sexy real woman like Lisa." Lisa is laughing as she screams, "you think its over, I beat you up bitch, & i humiliated you, but i'm far from finished with you yet.Now you're going to lay here bitch, while i take your boyfreind inside & i fuck his brains out. He's going to come over & over again right into my wet, hot dripping pussy, & when we're finished, i'm going to come out here again, & then i'll make you lick & suck each & every drop of your boyfreinds hot come right out of my wet, hot pussy. do you understand me." Melanie is dazed, but she's infuriated, how dare this whore fuck her boyfreind, & Melanie is definately not into woman, not at all as far as we know

Melanie is horrified, her eyes full up in tears & she cry's out, "please, i'm begging you." Lisa looks up at you & the large crowd & lisa is laughing as she screams, "look at her. she thought she was so fuckin tough, & look at this worthless, pathetic, submissive whore slave now. Tell everyone that you're a stupid, worthless, pathetic submissive.whore slave Melanie." melanie is crying even harder, but the doesn't say a fuckin word. Lisa is crazy & she takes her right fist & she smashes it "bang," right into Melanie's nose, you can hear the bone of Melanie's nose break, & the silence, everyone in the large crowd has gone totaly silent, its so sitlen you can hear a pin drop. The only sound that you can hear is pathetic Melanie crying like a little girl as desperately she starts sputtering blood as she cry's out, "i'm a stupid worthless, pathetic, submissive whore slave." Lisa holds her fist in Melanie's face again screaming, "louder bitch, say it louder so that everyone can hear you or i'll really knock your fuckin face in." You are shaking in excitement, you want to feel bad for Melanie, but she just looks so pathetic & submissive, while Lisa looks so hot & sexy & beautiful. Your cock is as hard as a rock as you watch tough Melanie knocked silly, & all pummeled & bloody & black & blue. Melanie is weak & she's helpless, & you almost start to laugh as tough Lisa has Melanie is so scared, that Melanie starts screaming at the top of her lungs, "I"M A STUPID, WORTHLESS, PATHETIC, SUBMISSIVE WHORE SLAVE."  Lisa screams, "now bitch, tell everyone that you are going to lay here & wait for me to fuck your boyfreind over & over again so that you can eat his come out of my wet hot cxnt."  Melanie is totaly submissive to Lisa now & she screams, "I"M GOING TO WAIT HERE WHILE LISA FUCKS MY MAN OVER & OVER AGAIN SO THAT I CAN EAT HIS COME OUT OF LISA"S WET< HOT cxnt." Lisa screams, "you better be here when i get back bitch, or i'll hunt you down & really knock the shit out of you, do you understand me whore." Melanie is crying even harder now, but Melanie is scared & shaking in fear & pathetically she cry's out, "YES, YES, I UNDERSTAND."   the end

Offline amazonas

• God Member
Re: FANTASY FIST FIGHT FOR ANOTHER MEMBER-LISA & MELANIE-part-END
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »
Thanks a lot the story,these pictures 4 of years they prepared! http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,487.0.html
They did not meet since then,but I managed to obtain it Lisárol a fresh picture!
If they would meet today according to you what would happen if this story is what you wrote would be true? ???
lisa                                                            melanie
{alt}{alt}
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 07:46:57 PM by amazonasz »

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!