News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

story request-Melanie & Lisa fist fight again 4 years later-part1

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Everyone has their own opinion of "beautiful." While some men like thick lips, some men like thin lips, while some men like huge breasts, other men like small breasts, & so on. Just my opinion, but i think that Lisa is really hot, sexy & beautiful & if i were to have the chance, i would love to sweep her off of her feet. I think she was beautiful 4 years ago, but she is even more beautiful now.
After Lisa beat Melanie up & totaly humiliated her, Melanie decided that she wanted to fight her again, & that the next time they fight, Melanie planned to be alot more prepared. I can see Melanie has put on quite a bit of weight since their last fight. If Melanie had been working out at all you would see much more muscle in the arm she is posing. So my guess is that she has just been eating & not working out. My girl says that if she had gotten beat up & humiliated the way Melanie did, she would have been working out, going to the gym, taking boxing, self defense, karate, lessons & that she would be looking more like what Lisa looks like.

Many people are convinced that when their is a big differance in weight, the bigger, heavier woman will win. On the other hand some poeple think that when a woman is overweight & out of shape she will tire much faster & perhaps be out of juice very quickly, while the toned, in shape woman will be able to dance around & take advantage of how slow the bigger woman is. There are quite a few factors to consider including which woman has more ability, knowledge, & experience. Also I have been lucky enough to see many woman fights & i have noticed that while some woman will start crying & freaking out at the slightest trickle of their own blood, while other woman won't care at all about the blood & only be concentrating on beating the shit out of the other woman. I have seen big, tough fat woman beat up quite easily by a much smaller woman, while i have seen big, fat tough fat woman throwing a much smaller woman around like a floppy doll, sitting on top of them & the smaller woman just had no chance of getting the large woman off of her. I saw a 180 lb woman that was bragging about how she would squash her 95 lb adversary like a grape, only to get pounded in her stomach (the first blow of the fight,) & the 95 lb woman grabbed her hair & shoved her head down, smashing her jaw into her rising knee over & over again until the big strong woman went unconcious & her knee's buckled.

There are a few other factors which needs to be considered as well. I would have to say the 95 lb woman i just described has a very, very explosive temper & is totaly insane, mainly because when the larger woman was unconscious which only had taken a minute of two from the first blow, the 95 lb woman slapped her back awake, blackened her eyes, broke her nose, & knocked out a few of her teeth, & then if you were thinking it was over, absolutely not. The crazy little 95 lunatic used the bigger woman's tits as punching bags, & then totaly humiliated, tortured & tormented the larger woman for almost an hour. While one woman might give up when pined to the ground, another woman might bite & scratch the woman on top of her. That could go either way as well. If the woman on the bottom is succesfull at biting or scratching the other woman, she might knock her off. If she is not succesfull, the woman on top might be even more infuriated. I have a videotape of a girlfreind of mine being interviewed on a talk show because she teaches woman self defense. My girlfreind is 5'4", 90lbs, while the man interviewing her is 6'1", 220 lbs. This was not a fixed exhibition, & admitadly the interviewer was slightly out of shape, but when he refused to beleive that a little 90 lb woman could do anything to stop him from mugging her, my girlfreind who was actually taking it easy on him, kicked his ass until he admitted she could beat the shit out of him & that muggers better beware of which woman they try to mug.

I know how much you want to see your Melanie get revenge on Lisa, & i can just imagine Melanie too would want to get revenge on Lisa for beating her up & humiliating her like this in front of you & all of the people that the party. This time Melanie is much bigger than Lisa & Melanie definately beleives that this time she would beat little Lisa up & humiliate her even worse than Lisa had done to her 4 years ago. Melanie knows just how much it would turn you on to see her fist fight Melanie again. There has been many nights that Melanie has grabbed you big hard cock & gave you blow by blow accounts of their next fight. All the fights she descibe finishes with her sitting on top of Lisa who is all bloody & weak & dazed after she knocked the shit out of her for you. I bet that each night after she gets you so hot & excited she starts telling you all the things that she plans of doing to little Lisa, & that the more she describes all the totaly embarassing, humiliating things she is going to do to Lisa, the more explosive your orgasms are.

So now its 4 years since their last fight & you & Melanie are at a big party in a freinds back yard, & all of a sudden who should shows up but Lisa & she loosk really hot. She walks right up to you & she sticks her tongue right into your mouth, giving you a long, passionate kiss. Melanie is talking to one of her girlfreinds when she see's this & she storms across the crowded dance floor & she walks right up to Lisa & she grabs her shoulder spinning her around & screaming, "you stupid little bitch, you better stay away from my man." At first Lisa doesn't even recognize Melanie, but then she does & she laughs & says, "I don't beleive this, look at you, you're even fatter & uglier than you were the last time i saw you." Melanie is enraged, her face is starting to turn red & she puts her finge rin Lisa's face screaming, "you're going to stay away from him,.stay far away from my man or i'll knock the shit out, do you understand me." Lisa is laughing as she shoves Melanie's hand out of her face screaming, "you stupid fat cow, don't you remember how we stood here once before, both of us with our fists raised like men, & we started punching at eachother, I hit you & you hit me back & forth & back & forth until i knocked you silly. Don't you remember how i beat the shit out of you over & over again until i punched all the fight out of you & you were helpless & you couldn't do anything to stop me from beating you up. don't you remember how i humiliated you & made a fuckin fool out of you right in front of everyone. don't you remember how i fucked you man over & over again & then i made you lick & suck each & every drop of his come right out of my wet, hot come filled pussy right in front of everyone." BY now it seems like everyone at the crowded party has satopped what they were doing & is looking at the two woman screaming at eachother. Suddenly Melanie can't take anymore, & she loses her temper & she takes the open palm of her right hand & she slaps Lisa "bam," hard across her face. So hard it swings Lisa's head sideways from the force of her hard smack. Lisa becomes infuriated, & she steps back & she raises her fists up screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, i'll fuckin fight you Melanie. I'm goig to beat you up even owrse than i beat you up the last time, & then i'm going to humiliate you so bad, you'll never wanna see your boyfreind of any of your freinds again. Melanie raises her fist up too, & the two woman just stand there, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & send her home totaly humiliated & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight. Melanie screams, "you don't know just how long i'v been waiting for this bitch as she pulls her right fist back to punch Lisa in her face, but as Melanie moves in closer to throw her punch. Lisa quickly balls her left fist up hard & tight & pounds it "bam," right into Melanie's nose, swinging her head back. Then with her right fist she hits her. She sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Melanie's nose again, swinging her head back from the full force of the hard punch, & as Melanie's head is coming back forward, blood is trickling from her nose. Melanie is not only embarassed, but she's infuriated too & she puts her hand to her nose & seeing her own blood she screams, "i'm bleeding. how fuckin dare you make me bleed. i'm going to kill you. i'm going to fuckin kill you." Melanie jerks her right fist all the way back & she goes right after Lisa screaming how she's going to kill her. "i'm going to kill you slut. I'm going to fuckin kill you you stupid little whore bitch." She sends her fist right at Lisa's face as hard as she can. but Lisa is much too fast for Melanie, & Melanie's punch goes right past Lisa's face, her punch misses Lisa completely, & as Melanie goes stumbling right past Lisa quite off balance, Lisa sticks her foot out & she trips Melanie & Melanie falls right over onto her hands & knee's on the ground with a bang."  Melanie is shocked, she can't beleive that skinny little Lisa is kicking her ass again. Lisa stands right behind Melanie & Lisa is laughing as she screams, "get up cow, get up & fight me you fat pig, so that i can really make a fuckin fool out of you." Melanie's shock turns to anger & slowly she starts to get up onto her hands & knee's, but just as she does, Lisa takes the sharp point of her right high heel & she kicks Melanie "boom," right in her ass. Melanie moans "oohh," as she falls right over onto her stomach on the ground. Lisa is laughing harder now screaming, come on Melanie you fat pig, i thought you wanted to fight me so bad & look at you, you can't even fuckin fight." Melanie is even angrier now, & slowly she pushes herself up onto her hands & knee's as Lisa walks right around in front oif Melanie tautning her, "come on cow, get up & fight." Melanie slowly starts to try to get to her feet, but before she has a chance Lisa grabs her by her fuckin hair & she takes the sharp point of her right high heel & she kicks Melanie "boom," right in her fat cow stomach. "ooofff," she kicks the fuckin air out of Melanie & Melanie's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she falls over into a ball on the ground coughing & gasping for air.

Offline amazonas

• God Member
Re: story request-Melanie & Lisa fist fight again 4 years later-part1
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 12:50:55 AM »
This is beginning well!
Let Melanie want to beat this bitch really.
Melani works as a confectioner now, claims a good stamina.
Lisa I know it so a waiter.
This fight has to be hard!
Anybody wins the loser has to get his just punishment! :o

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
Re: story request-Melanie & Lisa fist fight again 4 years later-part1
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 07:55:22 PM »
I LOVE a big vs small catfight! Please let them fight hard!