News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

story request-Melanie & Lisa fist fight again 4 years later-part2

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Lisa stands right over Melanie & Lisa is laughing as she screams, "get up cow. you think you;re so fuckin tough. get up & fight me." Melanie is slowly trying to get onto her hands & knee's, but Lisa grows impatient & she leans over & she grabs Melanie's hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, jerking at her hair. Melanie screams "aaahhh," as Lisa pulls her up onto her hands & knee's & then she starts dragging her standing up onto her feet, but as Melanie gets halfway to her feet, she lunges forward, wrapping her hands around Lisa's knee's, & Lisa screams, "aaahhh," as Melanie tackles her to the ground. Lisa is caught totally off guard & before she has a chance to move or do anything, Melanie leaps onto her, plopping her full weight down right onto Lisa's stomach, "ooofff," knocking the air right out of Lisa, & as Lisa is there coughing & gasping for air, Melanie grabs her wrists & easily holds them down to the ground. Then she raises up over her, pinning her arms with her knee's. She renders Lisa totaly helpless & now Melanie is in charge, & now Melanie really wants to  beat the shit out of Lisa. She starts pummeling Lisa's face, punching her eyes, right fist "bam, left eye, left fist, "bam," right eye, ":bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth. She just keeps on punching her eyes until her eyes swell up & turn
black & blue. Lisa is bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me you fat cow." Melanie takes her right fist & she smashes it "bang," right into Lisa's nose screaming, "you think i'm a fuckin cow, i'm going to show everyone just which one of us is the cow, i'll make you moo into my ass hole you bitch. I'm going to beat you up & humiliate you even worse than you did to me."