News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

FIGHT 12 YEARS LATER-LINDA & JANET

• 2 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
FIGHT 12 YEARS LATER-LINDA & JANET
« on: November 06, 2009, 02:18:37 AM »
Dear Johnny,
       Janet's plane was supposed to land at 6 pm and she was going to rent a car and be at my house around 7:30 so we could go out to dinner. For some reason I wasn't excited until I sent you my last email, because by the time i was finished all I could think about was how sexy Janet's big tits are, and how turned on I would be when I touched those big baby bottle size nipples. Luckily I needed to take a shower because by then I was thinking about how Janet used to lick and suck my pussy for hours, and that this was the best my pussy had ever felt in all of my 30 years. I looked down and realized that my nipples were beet red and rock hard as I removed my bra, and when I took my panties off, all of a sudden my wet, hot pussy started quivering and my hot juices started leaking out of my pussy and rolling down my legs. The cold water woke me immediately out of my fantasy and I was almost embarassed at my thoughts as I adjusted the water to a comfortable warm and got myself all clean. I got into my sexy low cut white minidress and I put on my stockings and 3 inch white candee's.
        When I finished getting ready it was already 7 pm and i was quite nervous and fidgety and having a very hard time not thinking about Janet, and now her big tits are going to be even bigger. I couldn't help but think if her big baby bottle nipples could be bigger too, and now I could feel the temperature in between my legs getting really hot and my nipples were so hard I thought they were going to burst. I nervously walked outside and started walking down the block, and then I thought, what happens if she try's calling and she gets no answer. I was back in the house and fiixng my makeup. I just had to keep my mind busy and try not to think of how excited I was. By 8 pm I called the airlines and they said that the plane landed on time. She was over an hour late and she didn't call, and when she finaly showed up she was very differant than she used to be. She was bossy, and she had an attitude about her that she was the only one that counts, and she dismissed whatever i had to say. I was angry, but id din't want to ruin the weekend so i let it go and we went out for dinner.
        Janet looked differant, her face was still very beautiful, and her big, thick pouty lips, no it was her hair, it was dark now. I realized that i was staring at her lips and I thought to myself how  I missed those sexy lips, and that long sexy tongue servicing my pussy. Janet was a little chubby, pleasantly flabby I thought, but very overlookable with her big DD breasts. She was wearing a black leather mini skirt with a corset and a low cut white blouse and whenever she bent over I tried to get a look if I could see those big nipples of hers. After we got over the small talk I started to realize that Janet was quite convinced that she is the most beautiful woman in the world. She told me that I was in control when we were in school, but now things are very differant. She seemed quite confident that I was going to be her slave, and she told me how she has been fantasizing about having me worship her pussy the way she used to worship my pussy. Even when I started to tell her that i'm into tae bo and when i asked her if she tought I was just going to let her make me her slave, she laughed and dismissed me as if I was crazy and didn't know what I was talking about. She told me that she was an SandM mistress and very tough., She beats up big, strong men, and she is good enough to be a professional wrestler, and most woman are afraid to fight her, because woman don't have a chance. She warned me not to give her a hard time or she would have to take me over her knee and spank me into submission and really teach me obedience. I almost had to laugh at how cocky this big mouth was. I couldn't wait to get this big titted cow back to my house and pummel her and then make her suck my pussy for the rest of the weekend. Janet gave me a gift, insisting that I open it right there in the restaurant. When i opened the box I couldn't believe that this stupid bitch had just given me two big, hard rubber dildo's right there in the restaurant. She told me that one was a strap on for her to fuck me with, and the other is double ended so we could fuck eachother. She laughed and told me that her big DD tits would dominate my smaller sexy tits and that she has been fantasizing about dominating me and making me her slave for a long time. She moved closer.putting her hand right on my thigh, and I can say I was very embarassed at how turned on I was. My whole body was numb and I was getting hot flashes, it must have been quite obvious how turned on I was, because Janet looked right into my face and smiled as slowly she moved her hand closer and closer to my wet, hot pussy and she said, this is going to be much easier than I thought Linda, you are already submissive to me. Just then  I exploded, for a moment my whole body erupted into a wild catagory 9 explosion, but I was so embarassed that I angrily grabbed her hand and pulled it away from my panties. Janet made me even more angry as she showed me her hand which was soaking wet, with my juices were just rolling off of it onto the white table cloth, and Janet was laughing and telling me that she couldt wait to get me home so I could suck her wet, hot pussy dry. I was so angry I stormed out of the restaurant and stood by the car getting angrier and angrier. When Janet finally got to the car I told her I wanted her to stay in a Hotel, and what pissed me off even more was that she was laughing and saying that I was already her slave and that my anger was because I knew she was right. What is even worse is I became very confused. I wanted to knock the cockiness right out of this bitch. We were both quite the whole ride home. Then when we pulled up to the house Janet said "don't even tell me you don't want me to come in, so I will tell you what i'll do. You can just admit how beautiful I am and tell me how much you want to be my slave and worship my body, and I won't beat the shit out of you. I was so angry I said "You think you're so tough. You think that because you're a mistress that you're tough and that you can beat me up. I'll beat you up just like I beat you up the last time, and you are going to be the one worshipping my wet, hot pussy with your toungue, just like you used to do." As we grabbed her bags out of the trunk and walked to the house Janet was laughing and telling me how long she's been  waiting for this. She told me that when she was finished beating me up, she would take my across her knee and spank my ass until she taught me my place. She told me that she would make me beg her to suck her pussy dry and worship her big sexy tits. I told Janet that i was dominant and no one ever forced me to do anything that I didn't want to do. I told her that she was an out of shape cow, and that i would put her right into her place. The door didn't even have time to slam closed behind Janet who had walked in behind me and all of a sudden she dropped her bags and before I had a chnce to realize what was going on she grabbed my hair and pulled me over onto my hands and knee's. Janet was crazy and she was pulling on my hair, and i was screaming as she pulled handfulls of my hair out of my head. She started dragging me across the lving room floor, and I had no choice as she pulled me around the room. My sticking were ripped and I had rug burns on my knee's and my knee's started to bleed. Then she pulled me back onto my ass. I was sitting there in total shock as she quickly walked around behind me and sat down, wrapping her legs around my waist, she started squeezing harder and harder and my ribs felt like they were going to crumble and I could't breathe. I swung my head backand the back of my head smacked against her face and she cursed me and for a second it seemed like her legs started to open up from around my waist and I started to gasp in a large gulp of air, but then suddenly she grabbed my hair with both of her hands and she tightened her thick muscular legs around my waist. I couldn't swing my head back, so i desperately tried swinging my elbows back trying to make her let go. I was really pissed off, but I couldn't do anything. I started screaming, "let go of me cow, let go," but her legs were like vise grips around me and she was squeezing the air out of me and I couldn't breathe. I was starting to get weaker and I knew if I didn't get away I would soon be too weak to fight. I started to use my sharp fingernails on her strong muscular legs. I knew I was hurting her and she started to bleed as i ripped her skin open. This pissed Janet off and she grabbed my hair and leaned back, pulling me back with her and she squeezed even harder and I started feeling very weak and I seemed to be fading in and out of seeing black. Then I felt Janet unwrap her legs and letting go of my hair, and i realized that she had knocked me unconsious bacause the next thing I remembered was she was ripping all of my clothes right off of me and I was in such a dazed that I couldn't move at all and i couldn't do anything to stop her from stripping me totally naked. I started breathing and coming around and just as I felt strong enough to try and sit up, I saw Janet standing right over me with her big tits exposed, and I couldn't help but noticing her very big, baby bottle nipples were hard as rocks. Just as I started to sit up i could see her thck, dark hairy bush as she lowered herself down onto my stomach and she shoved my shoulders back down. I remember the first thought I had was surprise that her bush was dark, and thinking that she had always worshipped my pussy and i never saw her bush before. Did she die her hair and was her bush always dark, or was she dying her hair now. Janet slapped my face hard, swinging my head to the side from the force of her hard slap and she slapped me back into reality. All of a sudden she was on top of me laughing and telling me that now I was her slave. I was really pissed off and i tried fighting back. I tried bucking and kicking and scratching at her, but i was weak. Janet had beat all the fight out of me and I was too weak to fight back. She was laughing over and over again and telling me all the discusting things that she had been waiting so long to do to me. I could barely listen as I desperately was trying to get away from her, but she grabbed my arms and now the very little fight I had left in me seemed to have waned and my legs stopped kicking and my arms were just flapping around limply in hers. She was laughing as she leaned over me saying "now Linda, tell me that you are my slave. Beg me to lick me and suck me like you used to make me do to you." I never even fantasized about doing anything like this before, my fantasies and reality was that I was always the dominant woman and that other woman would suck me off and the thought of her cxnt on my face repulsed me. My eyes filled with tears and I cried out "no, i'll never do that, get off of me you fat bitch." Janet laughed in my face as she leaned forward and said, "you're going to learn bitch, that I am your mistress, and you are my slave, and you are going to do whatever i want you to do and from now on call me mistress when you speak to me." Feebly I tried to buck and kick, but Janet is much bigger and I couldn't believe how strong she was. She easily held my wrists down to the carpet and she raised up and put her knee's on my arms. She was laughing right in my face saying, "you thought you were so tough, look at how weak and pathetic you are. Now tell your mistress that you are weak and pathetic and that you are not as tough as you thought you were."  Very feebly I tried to buck and kick, but all the fight had been taken out of me and i was so frustrated. My face turned red and tears filled up in my eyes. I was still so angry, and tears started rolling down my cheeks as I cried out, "you jumped me from behind you fuckin bitch, you had to cheat because you knew if it was a fair fight I would have kicked your ass. now get off of me bitch, i'll never be your fuckin slave." Janet got up offr of me laughing as she screamed, "you're still not convinced that you are my slave Linda, you still think that you can beat me up." Janet raised up and she lowered her thick hairy dark bush down, and I had to tighten my lips and hold my breathe as her smelly, wet hot pussy was all over my face and I could hear Janet laughing as she said, you're going to worship this pussy bitch, just like you made me worship yours. Now are you ready." are started shaking my head from side to side and i was about to clamp my teeth down right on her smelly wet cxnt when she raised up over me and got to her feet screaming, "alright, you haven't had enough yet Linda, get up and fight me. You think I cheated, you think you can beat me up, get up and fight me so that i can knock the shit out of you again. 
      This isn't over yet Johnny, I have to go to bed now, so i'll write more soon.                                         Linda

One More Time

Re: FIGHT 12 YEARS LATER-LINDA & JANET
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 11:00:08 PM »
Not bad at all.  I like the letter writing concept to tell the story.

petelv

Re: FIGHT 12 YEARS LATER-LINDA & JANET
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 11:04:05 PM »
Johnny ,  This story is great.  Looking forward forward to the next part.

pete