News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY

• 541 Replies

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
Re: THE DAUGHTERS OF ANARCHY
« Reply #90 on: May 26, 2019, 08:23:35 PM »
We struggle and fight as ppl watch. I can feel your flesh tits touching mine, as our bras ride up. They bang against each other. I feel your calf tangle with mine. I try to fight back, but we topple to the floor with a loud thud. I now take both hands in your hair, digging my claws in your scalp. You fucking bitch, you’ve missed with the wrong DOA sister you slut, I scream at you. We start rolling on the floor, kicking and screaming at each other. I’m going to rip your hair out bitch. Yt
we are tangling ourselves up tightly our breasts popping free as we go over.  Landing heavily on our sides.  My larger cupped firmer breast pushing yours around as we struggle.. you start digging your nails into my scalp.. The pain is sharp and burning, causing me to cry out in pain.  Since are bras have slid up over our boobs.  I move to try and push the centre of yours to your throat gritting my teeth in pain from your scalp attack.  My eyes starting to tear from the searing pain. my other hand slipping to grab your bra cups from behind your neck.

If I get them...   Going to pull the bra tight around your throat... with my right hand and try to push your chin back with the palm of the other .. sinking my short stiletto nails into your lips...

Yelling back “Fuck you bitch”

yt
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 08:26:16 PM by xxxCATxxx »
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Only Supers accuse others of supering.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #91 on: May 26, 2019, 09:38:13 PM »
wals in  and sits beside  sarah…  come on cindy   beat  her bitchey  ass
the prez tramp

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #92 on: May 26, 2019, 11:49:00 PM »
Break this bitch in half Jessica... you got this!!!

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #93 on: May 27, 2019, 06:45:23 AM »
Aghhhhhh, you fucking whore. I scream as we land on our sides. I dig in your scalp as I try ripping your hair out. I feel you try to grab my bra from behind, an

d use it to strangle

me. Thank goodness it stretches a little.

You push my face back as you dig your

nails in my lip. Awwwwwww you nasty whore, letting my right hand free from your hair. I rake your face with my right hand, then place my hand at your throat. Our legs kick and slide against each other. Yt

Yessss Jessica destroy that tramp... she isn’t worthy of you ....

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #94 on: May 27, 2019, 10:19:30 AM »
Aghhhhhh, you fucking whore. I scream as we land on our sides. I dig in your scalp as I try ripping your hair out. I feel you try to grab my bra from behind, and use it to strangle me. Thank goodness it stretches a little. You push my face back as you dig your nails in my lip. Awwwwwww you nasty whore, letting my right hand free from your hair. I rake your face with my right hand, then place my hand at your throat. Our legs kick and slide against each other. Yt
I keep pulling your bra over your throat wrapping the stretchy bit up.. knowing it’s going to get snugger over your throat.. my clawing fingers cutting into your lips as I push your head back.  Getting your claws on my face.. the searing pain of your nails leaving little welted lines.. I suddenly feel your hand at my throat.. I use your chin to push my head and body back.. when I am far enough I slam my elbow down, holding your head in place with your bra, into your nose .. our legs kicking and entwining I try to get my knee up your thigh to press hard into your sex..
Let me taste you, let me feel you, make me know you and then there will memories of us.

Offline Brent36

« Reply #95 on: May 27, 2019, 02:00:02 PM »
That's it Sindy... you got this.... keep on her.... work her over hard... show everyone what your made of!!

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #96 on: May 27, 2019, 09:33:37 PM »
We struggle not letting the other gain any. You keep pulling at my bra trying to choke me with it. My right hand at your throat as I squeeze harder, sinking my claws in your throat. More ppl come into the DOA club house, after hearing screams. You try to knee me at my crotch, but I tighten my legs inches from it. YOU BITCH!!!!!!!! I scream as I pull your head back with my left hand in your hair. Yt
In our struggle you manage to avoid my elbow smashing your nose.. my forearm coming down on your chin.. I let it slide to your throat as I begin to try and mount you now that your thighs are closed on my thigh.. spreading out my other thigh out to create leverage.. now releasing your bra from the back gripping your hair and yanking hard to twist your face in the opposite direction to get you to your back. Pressing down on your throat... ‘takes one to know one BITCH!’ yt

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #97 on: May 27, 2019, 10:18:45 PM »
Punch a hole right through her Jessica!!!

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #98 on: May 27, 2019, 10:34:59 PM »
I feel you shift a little as you manage to roll you. Now on my back, with you on top, I’m somewhat revealed you let my bra go. But now you have your hand at my throat. Your other hand at my hair. I grit my teeth as I tighten my hold at your throat. Tears running down my face as I release my other hand. Balling it up I try to swing at you in hopes to hit your kidney. Yt
slowly working my way into position over you.. as you end up on your back I lean my 155 lbs into your throat.. letting my hand slip out of your hair.. from this position I feel you trying to punch my kidney.. thankfully it is an awkward angle.. THUDDD mmmphhhhh, but it still hurts.. making me wince in pain... ‘FUCK YOU TINA’ I yell at your clique mate... balling up my fist looking into your eyes .. ‘so you want to fist fight bitch’ ... I then drive that fist into your exposed breast to drive your nipple through your breast flesh into your ribs.. hoping that shocks you into letting your thighs loose so I can slip into a full mount ..yt

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: May 28, 2019, 12:39:06 AM »
Fuck, you hit my exposed tit. And the pain shots into my tit and body. YOU BITCH, I cry out. My thighs loosen up a little from the pain. I then let go of you throat. And reach around you grabbing your hair. I start pulling your head back by your hair, as hard as I can in hopes to rip some out. I try to buck my body at the same time. Hoping to roll you off of me. Yt

Yeah come on Jessica ... twist her neck right around ... I don’t think her head is attached very good anyway !!!  ????????

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #100 on: May 28, 2019, 02:06:01 AM »
keep the d.o.a girl  where she belongs   on bottom
the prez tramp

Offline AnitaCat

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: May 28, 2019, 04:34:28 AM »
keep the d.o.a girl  where she belongs   on bottom

That’s more of a place you belong ....come find me sometime my darling Lexi

Offline TinaFightsYou

• God Member
  • Say something BITCH!!!
« Reply #102 on: May 28, 2019, 04:45:41 AM »
Lexi still wants to run her mouth after the beating I gave her

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #103 on: May 28, 2019, 04:58:04 AM »
Fuck, you hit my exposed tit. And the pain shots into my tit and body. YOU BITCH, I cry out. My thighs loosen up a little from the pain. I then let go of you throat. And reach around you grabbing your hair. I start pulling your head back by your hair, as hard as I can in hopes to rip some out. I try to buck my body at the same time. Hoping to roll you off of me. Yt
My knuckles sink deep .. I feel your hard nipple against my first knuckle... smashing it through your breast then feel it compress against your ribs.  I have hit you hard.. my fist bouncing off your ribs.. and the cry of pain only another woman can make with such a strike.  It shocked you as I feel your thighs loosen .. quickly drawing my leg up to mount you.. your hands go into my hair. 

The pain is instant and like fire burning through my scalp.. my hair is thick but I can feel the searing pain as strands are being torn from my scalp .. screaming out in pain.. ‘FUCKING BITCH LET GO OF MY HAIR!!’  you start to buck.. I hook my feet under your bum.. your grip on my hair not leaving any options but to drive my elbows down into your breasts.. as best I can.. before you buck up tossing me off you.. as I grab for your wrists digging in my short stiletto nails.. as fall to my side above you from your bucking .. your hands in my long black hair... from this position I curl my legs up till my knees press back my breasts.. then start stomping down towards your face to try and make you let go of my hair.. the pain is horrific, tears in my eyes.. I just want to smash you away from me .. doing as much damage as I can.. “LET GO WHORE OR SMASH YOUR FACE IN” .. if you let go rolling away to get to my feet.. yt

Offline xxxCATxxx

• God Member
  • Kiss it
« Reply #104 on: May 31, 2019, 09:11:45 AM »
Ummmmm queenofsex I don’t think you will fit in with our group. Might want to try the Silks. I hear there looking for more sluts. Besides there more your speed and I’m sure you can have all the nasty sexy with them lol.
you are such a loser..