News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Catfight/wrestling with no experience

Catfight
16 (69.6%)
Wrestle
7 (30.4%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: September 22, 2016, 10:20:52 PM

New woman - Denmark/Norway

• 1 Replies

Offline WomanNew

New woman - Denmark/Norway
« on: August 04, 2016, 10:20:52 PM »
I am 49 years old, 1,74 tall and weigh 75 kg (165 lb). I am looking for another woman about my age, size and height who would like to wrestle/ catfight. I have no experience in this area and would mostly like to fight to get in touch with my tough/aggressive side and because there is a man in my life who would find it very sexy to see me fight another woman. We are genuine, honest people. I would prefer that we have rules and meet up prior to the fight. I live in Denmark so if you live here, in Norway or the UK, have no or little experience like me, and are interested, let me know.
WomanNew

Offline Ringfun1

• Love to wrestle-especally rough sub and pro
Re: New woman - Denmark/Norway
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2016, 01:28:23 PM »
Hello from UK/Germany-I am English but live in Berlin, soon to move back to Hamburg.

I am similar age, sporty and competitive. I am an experienced wrestler and perhaps I could suggest that is an advantage for you. I am not out to prove anything-am a good teacher and above all I know what I am doing so an accidental injury is very unlikely. perhaps you would like to chat. I work in the travel industry and can travel easily around Europe so getting to Denmark would be no problem.  Have a think about it
Marie x