News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit

• 88 Replies

Offline Carolann

• God Member
Re: CarolAnn vs Emily Layne. Oil wrestling match in the blue pit
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2017, 02:43:18 PM »
Robert has the audacity of taking  close up pic of my predicament with his cell phone camera. Jack is furious and confronts him. They start pushing and shoving before the are broken up. Meanwhile the action continues....

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2017, 03:02:30 PM »
I manage to twist my body around and apply a body scissors on Emily but immediately captures me in a frontal headscissor   "I want to see your face bitch  when you submit" !!

Offline Brandiprowstls

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2017, 07:22:19 PM »
C'mon, Emily love!  FINISH HER!
Love all, trust few, do wrong to none......except in the ring.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2017, 07:40:12 PM »
Jack and Robert confront each other, they are about to wrestle themselves too but they are soon separated by the other members of the audience.

I barely hear the buzz coming from outside of the pit, I'm very concentrated and focused, especially when I am able to slip away from CarolAnn's hold.

She is able to twist and wrap her legs around my body, but I bet that this costs her a lot of energies and effort.
I'm also very tired, exhausted but now having her in this head scissors is giving me some extra energy.

I squeeze tight, as hard as I can, looking down in her face. She's still squeezing her legs around my body , giving me some stinging pain.
I put all the effort I can in my legs, holding her hair and twisting it around my fingers.

"Say it CarolAnn...submit to me...who has the better body? Who has the better legs???" I growl between heavy pants, feeling close to the triumph.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2017, 09:54:45 PM »
Emily has me in a wicked headscissor hold....I cannot breathe and on the verge of losing consciousness.  I finally have no option but to yell out my submission ......I SUBMIT!!!!!!!

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: September 01, 2017, 01:17:01 AM »
I'm very surprised Carolann lost the match in the fashion she did. I really thought when Emily challenged her to a scissor contest it was a very bad decision. She beat Carolann at her own game and it is obvious Emily has superior legs/thighs....absolutely no doubt about it. Congrats to Emily !

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: September 01, 2017, 09:27:31 AM »
After the submission, I relax my muscles but I keep CarolAnn in the hold, wanting to show my dominance over her.
I look around, Robert is yelling in joy and so my other friends.
Jack has a worried look in his face and I purse my lips to blow a kiss at him to taunt him.

Then my eyes turn down to my victim.

"That's not enough bitch" I say between gasps.
"You gonna admit who's the better woman..and who as better legs"

A evil grin appears in my face, I resume the pressure and squeeze her head in the headscissors.

"Say it! Now!" I growl and roar, pushing her legs aside.
I relax my pressure again, and then squeezing again, making sure that she feels who's the boss now

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: September 01, 2017, 09:28:15 AM »
ooh carolann is this becoming a familiar feeling lol

congrats emily

You wanna be next Anne?
You know I always have fun beating your saggy ass

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: September 01, 2017, 02:20:27 PM »
The fact that Emily wrestled me to the point of exhaustion and defeated me using my favorite holds she is seeking complete control and humiliation. I have no choice but to say what she wants to hear  " YESSSSS,,YESSSSSSS  you have the better legs and you're the better woman"!!!!!!!!!!    Jack yells  "that's enough you bitch..let her go"!!!  and he comes to my aid.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #84 on: September 01, 2017, 05:04:11 PM »

I smile and lick my lips as CarolAnn admits her defeat and who's the better woman in the room.
I finally release the headscissors and let her slump down on her back holding her head after the submission.

I get up on my knees and see Jack, he moved closer to the action and I glance at him.

"This is not your business man...this is between me and your wife...and she lost..bad! She's my prize!" I growl at him.
I can see him hardening his face as he stops.

I lower my hand down to CarolAnn's head, I grab her by the hair and drag her head up to have her face against my right thigh.

"Now kiss my legs bitch..worship the superior legs that beat you" I roar looking down at her and then up to Jack

"I wanna see your tongue CarolAnn...lick and kiss me"

The crowd gasps as I now have total control of the situation after the long and tough match

Offline Big Easy Jim

« Reply #85 on: September 01, 2017, 07:22:51 PM »
My congrat's to both of you that was one hell of a fight. Thank you both for keeping us all interested.

Offline Carolann

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2017, 01:54:36 AM »
I reluctantly begin to worship Emily's victorious thighs, kissing them, licking them. This is something I have never done and I feel great shame. The crowd yelling EMILY EMILY EMILY!!!!  Robert looks at Jack " your wife is no longer the "thigh queen"....she's the past!"  Jack reaches for me and tries to pull me off you.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2017, 02:00:30 PM »

"Oh yes bitch...lick the loser you are..." I giggle, taunting one more time CarolAnn. After this tough fight, having her submissive this way it's something that really makes me proud and feeling confident and strong.

I moan as I feel her warm tongue on my thigh.
Robert is taking pics of the scene and I wink at him, flexing my right bicep as CarolAnn is still licking my skin.

I see Jack coming there and I push my rival away, roughly.

"You can take care of her...she may need her mood to be build" I giggle at him.
I can see the anger in his eyes for what I just did to her wife.

"You'll pay bitch" he hisses

"Yeah yeah...I've already heard those menaces..." I hiss back and turn around.
Jack helps his wife now as I move to Robert and passionately kiss him.
I see CarolAnn's bra down on the pit, I grab it "I guess that this can be a good trophy" I giggle as I hold it in my hand before I leave the pit together with Robert, triumphant and so happy for the win.

(I'd like to thank anyone that voted and commented in this topic. It was much fun and we had a lot of reactions and comments.
A special thank to CarolAnn , she was a incredible rival, I had fun writing this and her posts always got me excited. I hope we will play again)

Offline sally

« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2017, 10:58:59 AM »
so want to see carolann and you again...in the pit or on a mat!!!!  she is a tough woman and you are as well..if you find a friend, I would love to be carolann's tag team partner