News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

3 Way Catfight, Questions Answered

• 12 Replies

Offline LadyOProductions

• Lady O Productions
    • Lady O Productions
3 Way Catfight, Questions Answered
« on: February 07, 2022, 06:36:21 AM »
I know people have been asking how will this 3 way catfight work? Well use your imaginations and think outside of the box. The concept is very similar to a street fight, for those of you that have never been in an actual street fight, let me explain: anything goes meaning any outcome can happen.

This catfight will be a total of 20 minutes, since I'm keeping the rules very simple
No Joint Locks
No Punching in the face
No Biting

If in the first 10 minutes of the intense melee should any of the fighters tap out more than 3 times, that fighter will be automatically eliminated and the others remaining will finish the rest of the fight. Now keep in mind anything can happen, the fighters can gang up on each other, as well. ANYTHING GOES.

Lady O

Offline harpoon

Re: 3 Way Catfight, Questions Answered
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 08:43:00 PM »
I doubt anybody has been in an actual street fight that had rules, tap outs and a 20 min time limit.

Offline LadyOProductions

• Lady O Productions
    • Lady O Productions
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 04:36:39 AM »
I doubt anybody has been in an actual street fight that had rules, tap outs and a 20 min time limit.

no but since these are models and it's a catfight there has to be rules, Sir...hello
Lady O

Offline harpoon

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2022, 03:10:40 PM »

no but since these are models and it's a catfight there has to be rules, Sir...hello

Yes, that was my point. It won't be any more like a street fight than if it was one-on-one. In fact, it will be less like a street fight. It's very unlikely that 3 girls would all randomly fight each other at the same time in a street fight.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2022, 03:11:17 PM by harpoon »

Offline LadyOProductions

• Lady O Productions
    • Lady O Productions
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2022, 06:40:33 AM »

Yes, that was my point. It won't be any more like a street fight than if it was one-on-one. In fact, it will be less like a street fight. It's very unlikely that 3 girls would all randomly fight each other at the same time in a street fight.

I actually was in a fight when I was 15 that I fought 3 girls at the same time, so yes it can be done. But then again I'm from NYC. Don't know where you are from, but here getting jumped by multiple people during a fight is common. As common as people wearing sagging pants lol

But this catfight I'm producing is not going to be a traditional catfight, It's going to be fast paced and action packed. It's  going to have a mix of various fighting elements: catfighting, Wrestling, MMA and Street Fighting. Why? So this way the fighters can showcase their skill sets. The fighters I picked are Session Girls, not random ladies I found at the mall. They are professionals, people that fight for a living.
Lady O

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2022, 07:15:38 AM »
But this catfight I'm producing is not going to be a traditional catfight, It's going to be fast paced and action packed. It's  going to have a mix of various fighting elements: catfighting, Wrestling, MMA and Street Fighting. Why? So this way the fighters can showcase their skill sets. The fighters I picked are Session Girls, not random ladies I found at the mall. They are professionals, people that fight for a living.
Can you tell us who the fighters will be?

I like the idea because it's definitely something new and different.

Offline BIGDAZ01

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2022, 09:01:48 PM »
Session girls are usually models as well and don't want to get too marked as they won't be able to do their main job.

Offline LadyOProductions

• Lady O Productions
    • Lady O Productions
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2022, 02:20:04 AM »
Can you tell us who the fighters will be?

I like the idea because it's definitely something new and different.

Thank you  :)
The Fighters are: Gia Love, Chakira and Miss Juliette
Lady O

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2022, 06:13:03 PM »
I know people have been asking how will this 3 way catfight work? Well use your imaginations and think outside of the box. The concept is very similar to a street fight, for those of you that have never been in an actual street fight, let me explain: anything goes meaning any outcome can happen.

This catfight will be a total of 20 minutes, since I'm keeping the rules very simple
No Joint Locks
No Punching in the face
No Biting

If in the first 10 minutes of the intense melee should any of the fighters tap out more than 3 times, that fighter will be automatically eliminated and the others remaining will finish the rest of the fight. Now keep in mind anything can happen, the fighters can gang up on each other, as well. ANYTHING GOES.
That's what i've asked! Regarding Breast Attacks, pussy attacks and all that (guess they will be on it right?) i don't really know how it will turn out... The concept is interesting, but it's something new, at least for me since i've never seen a 3 way catfight without a script. I'll be cheering for Gia, but that would be cool if it was Gia vs Chakira again to revenge herself from the last time... Maybe it happens. I will support the idea as well, but i won't say i'm super hyped. I would be more hyped for Gia vs Chakira or Gia vs Julliete but i hope this fight becomes a masterpiece!

Offline Fightlover

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2022, 06:14:50 PM »

No Joint Locks
No Punching in the face
No Biting

I was really hyped for Gia vs Rampage, but it seems like it won't happen, so your fight is the next big thing for me now.

Offline dww4life

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2022, 09:08:31 PM »
Not sure how Juliette will be as I don't believe she has done a competitive catfight before?
I have not seen her in any real catfights before, but saw her wrestle Veve Lane and I can tell she's very skilled. She's very thic and it might take both Gia and Chakira to have any chance of taking her down.

Offline LadyOProductions

• Lady O Productions
    • Lady O Productions
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2022, 12:05:52 AM »
it sounds like it will be real so I'm in. Not sure how Juliette will be as I don't believe she has done a competitive catfight before? Im not keen on 2 vs 1, rather a round robin where its 1 vs 1 and change opponents throughout but it could work. I will sponsor but it's too far away, June I believe? I'll wait until closer to the time but I like the girls, so it should be competitive (not scripted which I'm never interested in)

Miss Juliette hasn't done a competitive  Catfight yet this will be her first, but she has very skilled as a wrestler and martial artist, even has won several competitions as a martial artist.
Lady O

Offline LadyOProductions

• Lady O Productions
    • Lady O Productions
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2022, 12:13:57 AM »
Session girls are usually models as well and don't want to get too marked as they won't be able to do their main job.

All of the Catfighters that all the big and little companies hire are session girls, fetish models or adult models...... Were you not aware of this? They are all capable of fighting. However due to the skill set that Session Girls since they fight for a living, they are better candidates than some random chick that one meets at the mall. However rules must be set no matter what, why because there's several factors that need to be considered: for one insurance, we Producers are responsible for the safety and wellbeing of all our models no matter what, especially for a catfight. Therefore some sort of "Rules" must be set. Also one has to take into consideration the state/city laws and Country laws that each State/City or Country has.

Lady O