News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

A preview

• 6 Replies

Offline meow157

A preview
« on: July 08, 2015, 09:33:10 PM »
Hey everyone, it's been a long time since I posted a story here. But I did start writing a short story and I'd like to hear what you all think. Criticism, ideas and other thoughts alike are welcomed and encouraged.

Nothing but a two lane road, the desert heat, and her car. These were the only things for miles for Rachel, who just started her dream job of being a police officer. Granted, this wasn't her dream job of being in Las Vegas's metro areas but highway patrol was a start. The young cop was all of maybe 19 years old. She had pretty, dark hair that went just above her shoulders. One thing that set her apart from the rest of class in the academy was that she was small for an officer. She was only about 5'2 and weighed maybe about 115 lbs. but she always said it wasn't always size that counted. As the new girl, the shift commander out her on one of the quietest routes possible. It was a long stretch of highway that ran in the desert outskirts outside Vegas. With an average of only 20 calls a year in her coverage area, she found herself spending most of her time patrolling the long highway searching for motorists in need. Little did she know that today would be much different than she could have ever imagined. It was around one in the afternoon, and Rachel was out on her routine patrol. She had a short sleeved uniform shirt on and her usual black pants. Her pretty hair was pulled up in a tight bun. She was coming down a hill when she noticed an SUV pulled off in the sand. With nothing but cactuses and sand for miles, she decided to stop and see why the vehicle was stopped in the middle of nowhere.

Rachel flipped the cars lights on, and pulled up behind them. She got out and approached the drivers side. A guy picked his head up and smiled. "Hello officer, did I do something wrong?"
"No sir, I'm just seeing why your stopped out here. You're in the middle of nowhere and not many people travel this road."
Rachel looked at the guy. He was quite attractive to her. Tan. Muscular. And here he was out in the middle of nowhere. She couldn't help the fantasies that quickly ran thru her mind. But she quickly focused herself. She was a police officer. And that wasn't the kind of thing that she should be worried about right now.

"Were ok, we just stopped to check the gps is all. But we appreciate the concern officer."

Rachel turned to walk away when she heard a voice, but this was a girls voice.

"Wow Brad, she doesn't even look old enough to drive, and she's a cop?! Ha! What a joke"

This seemed to hit a nerve with Rachel. She turned red in the face and turned around storming back to the car.
" excuse me?" She said

Sitting in the passenger seat was another girl, a tall tan blonde with blue eyes and long hair. She was in a  sports bra and spandex shorts and she smirked at Rachel.

"What do you want now sweetheart? We just told you what we were doing. Go run along now, he's Not interested."

The blondes insults almost instantly infuriated the young rookie, who took things to the next level.

" who are you talking you? I'm a police officer? I need you to step out of the car mam."

The blonde rolled her eyes and got out, walking around the front of the car and stood in front of Rachel.

"Let me see some ID" Rachel said.
"I don't have it, I left it at home little girl, oops, I mean officer."

The catty comments were starting to make Rachel's blood boil. She wasn't about to put up with attitude from snotty college girl.

"One more smartass comment out of you and I'll arrest you, understand?" She said.

The blonde smiled, and slowly walked up to Rachel and got nose to nose with her.

" look, I saw how you looked at my boyfriend. And I'm not gonna let some little bitch come anywhere near him. So do us both a favor and get out of here. The only reason I haven't slapped you across that face is because you have a gun and a badge."

Rachel felt an uncontrollable rush of anger. She wanted to tackle this bitch to the sand and arrest her. But that wouldn't be super satisfying at this point. No. She wanted more than that. She wanted to beat the hell out of the catty blonde.

What happened next was far from expected. Rachel started to undo her duty belt. She took it off and placed it on the hood of her cruiser. She then took off her badge.

"What the hell are you doing?" The blonde asked.

Before she could say anything else Rachel cocked back and threw a firey right hook to the blondes cheek sending her reeling backwards.

"You said if it wasn't for this badge and gun, you would smack me, well let's go. Nobody's gonna see us, and nobody will save you when I kick your ass!"

The blonde lunged for Rachel. The two locked up, trying to take each other to the sand. Rachel threw a few kicks at the gorgeous blonde. They stumbled around trading insults for a bit and Rachel's opponent tripped her by wrapping her leg around hers. The two women immediately struggled to get ontop of one another. The blonde pushed Rachel back down onto the ground face first and grabbed her by the bun and started to slam her face in the hot sand.
"Not so tough now, officer" she taunted as she kept a tight grip on the cops tied back hair.
Rachel could hear the girls boyfriend in the car cheering her on.
"Yeah babe get her! Hit her!! Rip her hair out!!"
Rachel was in trouble. Instead of relying on the training she received at the police academy, she resorted to getting herself into a catfight with a strong athletic girl who seemed was no stranger to having the claws out with another girl. She was starting to panic. No radio to call for backup. No gun. No taser. Just another girl pulling her hair and driving her pretty face into the ground.
She started to swing her arms wildly. Luckily, her elbow connected with the blondes face and she rolled off of Rachel. The young cop seized the opportunity to recover. The two babes slowly rose to their feet and began to circle each other. Rachel wasn't about to let this girl throw her around again. She decided that it was time to fight dirty.
"You wanna see some hair pulling? I'll give you a show," she said as she burried her hands into the blondes long golden mane. The other girl reacted quickly digging her nails into Rachel's wrist with one hand and pulling her bun with the other.
In the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

Offline krispin

• God Member
Re: A preview
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 01:50:53 PM »
Very nice!

A weaker cop beaten by a strong bully girl is a must.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 09:12:23 PM »

It won't be easy, but the blonde should beat her up until she makes the officer lick her pussy into orgasm!!!!!!

Offline Fairsails

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2015, 08:39:53 PM »
Great start, can't wait to see how it ends.

Offline DogWithABone

• God Member
  • No matter where you go, there you are.
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2015, 09:42:35 PM »
Excellent little piece.
RIP the account of Sophie Cees.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2015, 09:43:30 PM »
I think it's a great start.  I'm routing for Rachel.  It sounds like she gets underestimated a lot, due to her size.  I hope she will give as good as she gets, and earn some respect from the catty blonde.  Wish I could be there to cheer her on, since the blonde has her boyfriend cheering her.
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2015, 08:49:25 PM »
yeah, a fine start. hope this fight is destined to continue
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat