News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

How effective is breast punching?

• 10 Replies

Offline waltergrey

How effective is breast punching?
« on: May 07, 2024, 08:20:47 PM »
How effective is a breast punch?  Have any of you been in or seen a fight that was won by breast punching?

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
Re: How effective is breast punching?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2024, 03:32:24 PM »
Even if only women should answer...  ;D
The female breast area is predominantly fatty tissue and is therefore not overly sensitive to pain. Of course it depends on the hand hitting, how padded, if at all, how far out to place the punch, how many times it has been hit, etc...
These are primarily felt to be blows against the 'honor' of the opponent, who can feel unsettled or even motivated to better defend her upper pubic area.
Single hits to the chest are no reason to give up a (boxing) fight. The BSA boxing and MMA fights offered by DWW around the turn of the millennium proved this.
(Exhibition) fights in which the chest area was described as a particularly desirable target area were carried out with gloves that were too lavishly padded to trigger painful feelings.
I am not aware of any real fight offers on the topic, topless or nude, leading up to (co-)submission of an opponent.
With regards, Frank  :) .

PS: written with Google-translations-help GER > ENG
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline Art

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2024, 05:36:15 PM »
How effective is a breast punch?  Have any of you been in or seen a fight that was won by breast punching?
I chatted with a woman here who said that breast punching is effective because you can hurt your opponent without hurting your hand, especially if she has large breasts.  Punches to the face or head may be more damaging but you can also hurt your hand.  Just a thought.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2024, 05:57:06 PM »
would be effective on me because I have implants and punches could damage them

Offline daz

• God Member
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2024, 10:20:30 PM »
?????  To any men who want a serious answer, get your partner to twist your nipples as hard as possible, or dig her nails into them.  Then see for yourselves if hitting the breasts hurts. Or place a pillow over your chest, get her to punch it and see how much pain you then suffer.

Offline Kelicats

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2024, 03:37:08 PM »
The answer to your second question is yes, but you have to know how to punch hard.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2024, 02:40:55 AM »
Depending on how open a hit naturally matters, but a breast blow especially hard and a clean open hit  can really hurt, it can cause chest pull to the muscle or tearing, ligament damage . The lesser is bruising  and soreness that feels deep in the tissue. While the breasts are mostly “fatty tissue” that fat can be turned to muscle, with a smaller amount remaining fatty. There are many articles on symptoms of being hit or “damage to the area”  and yes it does hurt , a woman’s pain level determines how badly it incapacitates her.

Offline Mr_C

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2024, 03:38:00 PM »
A lot of variation in the amount of breast sensitivity, especially with enhanced breasts.  Some ladies could care less about getting their fake boobs punched, others experience significant pain, especially on the nipples or if the implant gets moved on her chest which can stretch the chest ligaments.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2024, 03:43:16 PM by Mr_C »

Offline AnitaSpanking

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2024, 04:15:25 PM »
yes it hurts. titty torture is usually worse though especially when they wont let go  :o

Offline LovesWrath

« Reply #9 on: Yesterday at 03:55:16 PM »
In my experience it can definitely turn the tide of a fight, and even end one