News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

tiger schulman match

• 4 Replies

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
tiger schulman match
« on: January 18, 2017, 08:42:05 AM »
Tiger Schulman is a big, and long established commercial Martial Arts school. They try hard to encourage women and kids as wel as the male macho set.

Here two women, as yet without lots of technical skill, grapple hard for 5 minutes.Its what you might call " recreational grappling"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PALQkyNUuFo

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
Re: tiger schulman match
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2017, 01:21:56 PM »
Just to add another one. This one is more technically skilled but it'as long rawn out amt struggle, gets very " python like" at about 5:30. Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1hXfBqt82Q

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2017, 02:49:16 PM »
Grappling can be very exciting to see because of the constant body to body contact.

I liked the first match better because the women were not as skilled.  In fact, they looked like two soccer moms going at it.  That adds to the excitement!

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 05:12:28 PM »
I enjoyed the first one also.  As much training as competitive grappling.  I enjoyed the commentary by the girl recording too.  Looks like a great workout!  I love the idea that women are into this.  Also ages shapes and sizes.  Nice video.  Thanks
« Last Edit: January 18, 2017, 05:14:28 PM by LuvFemFights »
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!

Offline LuvFemFights

« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2017, 05:16:25 PM »
The second one is a good competitive match between two fit young ladies.  Also very enjoyable.
Love fem/fem and mixed competition!