News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Alyssa vs Jen: Dinner date gone wrong.....

• 0 Replies

Offline goredsox

• God Member
Alyssa vs Jen: Dinner date gone wrong.....
« on: June 09, 2016, 01:28:08 AM »
This is a story that I produced for a member on this site. ( I just reposted it because I noticed an error in which I wrote the wrong name in my last paragraph).  

Alyssa VS Jen

Alyssa and Steve had been together for several years now.  The young couple in their early 30s were both engaged and looking forward to spending the rest of their lives together.  Steve, at 5’10, and fairly handsome himself, was constantly reminded by his “bros” how lucky he was to find a girl that is not only beautiful, but is also equally athletic and intelligent.   “I guess I am pretty lucky”, Steve would often convince himself.  Not that it took much convincing, especially since the blonde haired Alyssa kept her 5’6, 140lb body in remarkable shape.  Those long hours she had invested at the gym and yoga studio since her teenage years have certainly paid off.  Steve was also proud of the fact that his 31 year old fiance was a nurse, which allowed them both to maintain a very high quality of life, as he himself is a hard working professional in the financial industry.

The couple would often go out on double dates with other couples, mostly from either Steve or Alyssa’s work.  One such couple was Sean and Jen.  Sean was a young 28 year old that worked with Steve, who had been dating Jen for about a couple months now.  4 years his junior at 24 years old, Jen was 5’4, and around the same weight as Alyssa but with short dark brown hair.  Unlike Alyssa, however, Jen was rather loud and at times boisterous, especially when she had a little too much to drink.  Whereas Alyssa carried herself in a calm, elegant demeanor, Jen was the type of girl that would say what was on her mind and often felt that it was her duty to become the “life of the party”.  

On one occasion, Jen and Sean showed up to the restaurant five minutes after Alyssa and Steve had already arrived.  Alyssa was sporting a skin tight pair of black leggings and a patterned sweater dress.  Her brown leather boots added a couple inches to her height.  

Steve was about to text his co-worker to find out what was taking so long, when he heard his girlfriend gasp.  Looking up from his phone, he quickly understood Alyssa’s startling reaction.  Jen had shown up in the most revealing outfit he had seen her wear in the couple times they’ve met for dinner.  Wearing a skin tight leather skirt that barely covered her private parts, Jen also donned a white, ribbed tank top which showcased her decent sized chest.  Her feet were adorned in 6 inch pink stilettos, which accentuated her long, tanned legs.  

Alyssa still had her jaw wide open, but not after Steve nudged her softly.  “Be nice babe”, he whispered to his fiance, who was shocked at how little this girl was wearing.

Sean shook Steve’s hand, “What’s up brother?  We didn’t keep you waiting too long did we?”

“No, not at all.  Thank’s for coming out guys”, Steve replied in a gracious tone.  Sean came over to give Steve’s fiance Alyssa a hug and a kiss on the cheek, while Steve did the same to Jen.  The foursome then took their seats in front of their round table, with Jen sitting to Steve’s left.  

“Sorry, it’s all my fault.  I took a little too long getting ready today”, Jen apologized in a regretful tone  “I can totally make it up to you two later tonight if you want?”, she insisted in a playful manner, while sticking out her tongue, which revealed her piercings as she wiggled it side to side briefly.  

Alyssa and Steve were caught off guard with that remark, both trying to manufacture

a smile and a laugh.  Sean could not prevent his face from blushing from the awkwardness that beset throughout the table.  

“Relax peeps, I’m just fuckin’ with you guys.  Lighten up!”, Jen insisted.  

“Hey, don’t tempt ME with a good time.  Maybe I’ll join you and we can let these two sit here and talk about fantasy football and work like they always do”, Alyssa replied with a slight grin, trying to play along and perhaps show Steve she wasn’t a complete prude.  

“Hey-Ohhh”, Sean quickly chimed in, as a slightly sarcastic mock to Alyssa’s response.  

“It’s actually fantasy baseball season, please get it right dear”, Steve added, followed with a smirk.”  

“Oh please, baseball is for pussies.  Hockey is a real man’s sport.  What is sexier than watching men with big sticks skate around.  And then when they take off their helmets and fight...Oh, don’t even get me started on that”, Jen divulged while briefly closing her eyes and tilting her head back.  Steve glanced over at Sean and made brief eye contact, as if to tell him “wow, you sure have your hands full bro…”

The waitress soon arrived to take their orders, much to Steve’s relief.  Alyssa ordered first and ordered a Cosmopolitan.  Steve and Sean both ordered beers, while Jen deemed it fit to order a long island iced tea, which had about 5 or 6 different alcohols.  Alyssa rolled her eyes.  “Great.  Here we go again.  This should be interesting”, she thought to herself.

“I’m starving, where’s our damn food at”, Sean asked to noone in particular.  

Steve was taking a swig of his second budweiser, when he felt something soft stroke his left calf muscle.  Slightly startled, he looked over to his left, only to see a grinning Jen looking down at the table in a guilty manner. Jen did not stop and continued to rub her soft, foot up and down his leg in a gentle, caressing manner.  Steve looked to his right to see if Alyssa had noticed his startled reaction, but luckily she was talking across the table to Sean about God knows what.  

This went on for another minute, until Steve interrupted the “leg massage session” to excuse himself to use the bathroom.  “This bitch is crazy”, he murmured to himself while urinating in the stall.  He convinced himself that it was “no big deal” and not anything to fret about.  When he returned to the table, he saw that the food had finally arrived much to everyone’s satisfaction.  

The food definitely hit the spot and helped to absorb the alcohol the four of them have been downing.  The waitress asked them if they wanted another round of drinks.  “Umm, I think I am good for now”, Steve told the waitress and looked at Alyssa.  “Yeah, I think we’re all set”, she confirmed.

“Boooo....don’t be lame.  Have another drink.  You’re gonna let some 24 year old girl out drink all of you lightweights?”, Jen shot out.

“Alright, alright.  Maybe one more”, Alyssa responded.  They all decided to have “one more” round of drinks.  Alyssa did not want this young “mini diva” showing her up in front of her fiance.

Five minutes later, while Steve was working on his beverage, he felt a hand caress his left thigh.  Caught off guard, he almost spit out his booze.    Jen was literally caressing and stroking his thigh!  He looked over at her, to see a huge grin, laughing to herself as if it were no big deal.  Steve also noticed that Sean was busy playing on his phone and could not have noticed.  

“Everything okay babe?”, Alyssa asked after hearing her fiance coughing.  “Yeah, everything’s cool.  Must have had something caught in my throat”, he lied.  “Riiight”, Alyssa responded, looking at Jen in a curious manner.  She knew her fiance, and she knew him well enough to know something was a bit amiss.  

The group continued to talk amongst themselves.  And for whatever reason, Jen was enjoying the “game” she was playing with Steve, which is why she started to rub his leg again and even reached for his crotch.  “Oh my God, someone is going to see this, this is not going to be good”, he convinced himself.  “But why don’t I have the guts to tell her to stop it?”  

Probably because he was starting to get an immediate erection.  With one hand on her drink, the other was tugging at his inner thighs.  Jen finally came in contact with his rock solid erection.  “Wow, a little excited, eh big guy?”, the spitfire brunette whispered into his left ear.  

“That’s it!  Get your fucking hands off my man right now you crazy fucking whore!”, Alyssa screamed, startling everyone around her.  hri

“Whoaa, please, Alyssa just calm down!”, Steve pleaded.  

“What the hell’s going on here?”, Sean asked, looking at Jen and Steve.  

“I just looked under the table to find your girlfriend’s hands all over Steve’s junk! Who the hell does that??”, Alyssa shrieked.

“Chill the fuck out”, Jen responded, with a slight slur.  “I didn’t hear him complaining.  Just having a little fun with the guy.  Didn’t I tell your rigid ass to lighten up?”

Apparently, Alyssa didn’t take that comment too kindly.  Alyssa picked up her mostly full cosmopolitan drink and threw it in the brunette’s face.  Jen stood there with her mouth wide open in shock, with the liquor dripping down her face, soaking her huge cleavage.  “What the fuck bitch?!  You just got me all wet, much like your man did to me while he let me touch him!”  Even while attacked, Jen still found a way to egg Alyssa on..

Alyssa tried to grab and reach for Jen but was held back by Steve.  “Babe, don’t listen to her, she’s just trying to get under your skin.  Let’s just go home!”  At this point, the patrons were all staring at them, and a couple of young men shouted “catfight!”.  One employee, most likely a manager, told them to go home or he would call the police, adding further embarrassment to the whole ordeal.  

“Okay okay, I’m done”, the blonde insisted.  Sean was holding onto Jen to try to keep her under control, while Steve was motioning for them to walk towards the exit.  Just when the guys thought everything was cool, Alyssa dove across the table and reached for the back of Jen’s white tank top and her hair!

Alyssa yanked Jen backwards, and pulled her so that she fell back first onto the table.  Her leather skirt rose up her torso, giving patrons a view of her pink thong she had on.  Her feet her flailing, her pink stilettos dangling up and down.  “Ahhh, what the fuck, get off me you bitch”, Jen shouted, as Alyssa was now sitting on top of her adversary.  

Alyssa landed a hard slap onto her left cheek.  “That’s for touching my man’s leg”.  She then reached back and landed another slap to the same cheek.  “That’s for touching his cock”.  “Unnnhhh”, Jen moaned in between blows.  Alyssa leaned back and motioned her fist forward to land a hard fist right into Jen’s jaw, when Steve grabbed her wrist from behind to stop her.  Alyssa turned around for a split second to see who had grabbed her, which turned out to be a big mistake.  Because when Alyssa turned back around to face Jen, she was met with the barrel of a budweiser bottle right in the eye.  Jen, in desperation had picked up the bottle and clobbered her hard in her left eye with the barrel end, which would surely leave a shiner the next morning.  The bottle did not break, but Sean reached over and swatted it away from her so she could not use it on his girlfriend again.  However, Jen still managed to follow that up with a hard punch to Alyssa’s lip, instantly fattening it and splitting it open.  “Take that you cxnt!”, the 24 year old spat.  

Jen was a very tough cookie and could hit hard.   “Oh my God”, Alyssa moaned to herself in pain, as restaurant employees and their boyfriends pried them away from each other.  “I want that bitch, Steve.  I want to fight that bitch one on one”, Alyssa shouted, loud enough so that Sean and Aradia could hear her.  

“Sean, just leave and take her with you bud.  Don’t worry, I’ll cover the check.  Just get home safe, we will talk tomorrow”, Steve instructed his younger co worker.

LET’S GET READY TO RUMBLE

About an hour later, Steve and Alyssa finally made it home.  Steve made Alyssa an ice pack and helped her get ready for bed.  

Within the next day, Alyssa could not get the image of Jen’s hands on her fiance’s crotch.  “What a set of balls she had, to disgrace her and her relationship while sitting just a couple feet away from her”, she thought to herself.  Alyssa was a relatively conservative woman, and was very protective of her relationship with Steve.  Due to her facial injuries, Alyssa decided to call in sick to work the following day to lick her wounds.  She had a split lip, as well as a bruised eye and did not feel like having to explain her latest adventures to her coworkers.

Steve made it to work the next day, on time as he usually was.  After about an hour, he went into the men's room as was his usual routine.  Shortly after, while using the urinal, Sean walked in as well.  “Well, this is awkward”, Steve thought to himself.  

“Hey buddy, I’m sorry about last night”, Sean spoke first, in a soft tone.  “I’m not sure what to do.  I’m just shocked that she put her hands on you down there and everything.  She’s a sweet girl but just gets out of control when she drinks sometimes”, he continued, apologetically, while Steve listened.

Steve, finishing his business and now washing his hands, just shook his head.  “Buddy, I feel bad for you.  That bitch is fucking crazy.”  Both men started laughing at the candid remark.

“Dude, she touched my junk out of nowhere.  I had no clue what to do.  I hope you don’t plan on marrying this broad”, he added.

Sean laughed, and shook his head.  “Nah, don’t think so bro.  The sex is unreal though.  And now, she tells me that she’s been fantasizing about fighting your girl and a ton of other things I’d rather not say right now.  And to be honest, the sex last night I had with Jen was probably the best I’ve ever had.  I’m pretty sure the scuffle they had probably had something to do with it.”

“My guess is that she was probably thinking about my nuts in her mouth”, Steve joked.  

“Ha ha, funny!”, Sean responded with a grin.  

Steve, still smiling at his joke, gave Sean a pat on the shoulder, “Seems like you may have a good problem to have.  We will talk later my friend.”  

The next couple days turned out to be frustrating for Steve and Alyssa, and possibly for Sean.  Jen turned out to be even more “unhinged” than they thought.  Steve would receive multiple text messages from Jen, begging him to “fuck her” and tried convincing him to let her come over and have a “threesome” with he and Alyssa.  She reassured him that Sean would “be okay” with it, and was probably too busy watching baseball to care.  

“Holy shit, this girl is nuts and is 100% serious about this”, Steve mumbled to himself.  Steve did not respond to Jen, which only resulted in her sending nude pics of herself, on the following day.  One pic showed her fingering herself and another showed her with just a thong and her breasts, both which contained nipple piercings.  Underneath the first photo, she wrote a caption: “I want you inside of me, more than you would ever know”.  

While Steve showered, he was thinking of how he was going to resolve this issue.  Alyssa was his fiance and nothing would come between them, that was for sure.  Unfortunately for Steve, he neglected to mention to Alyssa the several texts and pictures Jen had sent to his iphone, causing a firestorm as soon as he walked into their bedroom, due to the fact that she decided to snoop through his phone while he was in the shower.    

“Does this SLUT not understand or care that we will be getting married soon.  Or is her goal in life to be a homewrecking whore?  Either way, I am going to kick her ass as soon as I can!”, Alyssa fumed.

“Babe, please.  Just calm down for a minute.  I will call Sean and tell him to control his girl.  Or else.”  

“Or else.  Ooohh, sounds tough Steve.  You know what, call that bitch and tell her if she’s woman enough, fight me one on one to settle this bullshit once and for all”, Alyssa demanded.

Steve’s face grew red, still clad in his towel.  He did what he was told.  

PREPARING FOR BATTLE

“So…..How did we go from meeting up for dinner and drinks, to now trying to make reservations to host the next WWE divas championship match?”, Steve texted his pal Sean.  “LOL”, Sean responded in all caps, obviously entertained with the sarcastic banter.  “Call me when you can”, Steve followed up with.  

The next day, the four of them set the rules and rewards for the match.  Jen demanded that if she defeated Alyssa, she could have 2 full hours of “private” and alone time with Steve, and the same would go for Sean and Alyssa.  Alyssa insisted that if she agree to the terms, regardless of the outcome, Jen could never contact her or her fiance ever again.  Also, scratching, biting, and punching to the face was not allowed.  The winner would be the first who got her opponent to submit.  Also, the winner receives five minutes to humiliate the loser in any way they choose.  They all agreed and they set the date for the following Friday night.

Steve had a good connection that owns a boxing ring and he and Sean both paid the man a fee for letting them use it.

Leading up to the night of the event, Alyssa took the time to train and build up her endurance at her gym and yoga studio she attended.  The 31 year old nurse was already in fine shape, but she did not want to take any chances.  Alyssa and Steve practiced some wrestling moves down in their basement as well, and she restricted her diet to salads and white meat.  

Meanwhile, Jen was in decent shape, but not as athletic as Alyssa, and did not go to the gym to use the treadmill and elliptical like Alyssa did.  Jen instead practiced boxing and kickboxing techniques on the heavy bag she had at her folks’ home.  Sean would accompany her for encouragement.  Jen was naturally strong and could punch hard, as a result from growing up with three brothers.  

As for Sean, an outside observer would see this was a win-win situation for him.  It could be perceived that he was just along for the ride and that his girlfriend was most likely using him for sex while she fantasized about one of his best friends.  Well, one thing was for certain; the sex Jen and he were having every day trumped whatever concerns he had for a “serious” relationship.  

“GAME ON….BITCH”

The night of the fight finally arrived.  The boxing ring was located inside a dingy looking warehouse.  There were mats outside of the ring to protect the wrestlers.  Both couples got there somewhat early and took turns using the locker room to get changed into the wrestling attire.  

Steve stood in the middle of the ring, pretending to hold a mic and gave his best Michael Buffer impersonation.  “Letttts Get R-r-r-ready to Rrrrrrrrrrumble”.  Sean laughed, while Alyssa and Jen just glared at each other, apparently not in the mood to joke around.  

Steve called Alyssa first to the ring.  Alyssa decided to wear her skin tight, black yoga pants which showed every curve and crevice of her gorgeous, 5’6, 140 lb body.  She wore a tight, pink sports bra which caused her generous sized breasts to bulge through the confines.  Her blonde hair was piled on her head in a bun.  Alyssa could not hide her nervous smile, as she walked up the stairs into the ring.  The tanned beauty was barefoot and showed off her freshly manicured feet, which were painted a clear color, much like her french tipped finger nails.

The brunette Jen was next to be called and dropped her robe for effect.  Jen decided to wear a very skimpy light blue bikini with little white polka dots scattered across the spandex material.  The material was so tight, that you could see the outline of Jen’s pussy.  Her hair was short and light brown, and was combed back with a black, cloth headband holding it in place.  Her breasts also threatened to burst through the tiny top, as they struggled to breath.  In fact, you could see the outlines of her nipple rings, which proved to be costly later on.

Alyssa was surprised to see that Jen had black, tall, wrestling boots on, which could spell trouble for her.  “Nice outfit little girl”, Alyssa sneered to her 5’4 adversary.  “Just come back from working at the strip joint?”, she continued to taunt.  

“Funny, you ask that.  Because the only stripping I will be doing today is taking my clothes off to get ready to fuck your man after I kick your fat ass”, Jen spat.  

Alyssa’s face flushed red with anger, eager to get her hands on the homewrecker.

Sean and Steve just looked at each other, probably thinking “Wow, is this really happening right now?  How many other men would love to be in this situation right now?”

“Okay ladies.  I want a good clean match.  Ready…….FIGHT”

Steve ducked under the ropes and stood outside of the ring, looking at the time on his phone to make sure their breaks were properly managed.

The two women looked slightly nervous and circled each other to try to gain an advantage.  They walked towards each other to lock horns, but just as Alyssa was about to do so, Jen blasted her with a boot to the crotch!  Ouch!  Alyssa moaned and fell to one knee.  

“What the fuck, that’s an illegal move”, Alyssa cried out.  

“No it’s not you dumb cxnt”, Jen spat, while grabbing a chunk of Alyssa’s blonde hair, yanking her up to a standing position.  Still holding on to her hair, she pushed Alyssa to one of the corners, forcing her to walk backward, right before she slammed back first into the turnbuckle.  “Ooooof”, she groaned.  

Jen forced the older, taller girl upright.  “You see, we agreed that punching to the face, scratching, and biting was ILLEGAL.  This…..(she slammed her heavy boot down on Alyssa’s soft foot)....is perfectly legal”, Jen explained through gritted teeth.  Jen stomped her big boot down on Alyssa’s other foot, causing her to gasp in pain.  “Ohhhh”.  Alyssa instinctively tried to rub her feet to massage the pain but was forced upright by Jen’s yanking of her hair.  

“And I think THIS…..(she landed a solid punch to Alyssa’s abs)......is PERFECTLY legal.  And so is THIS”, and with that, she PUNCHED Alyssa right in her yoga pant clad pussy, causing her to jump a couple inches in the air.  

“Unnnnnhhhhh”, Alyssa moaned as her hands moved to feverishly massage her aching pussy.  Jen pulled Alyssa in an upright position again, swatting her hands away from her crotch.  Grabbing both of Alyssa’s shoulders, Jen landed a devastating knee to the crotch, causing Alyssa to emit a silent scream, as her mouth formed an “O” shape.  “Aww, honey, you won’t be having sex for a while after tonight”, the brunette taunted.  

Steve winced at the constant barrage on his fiance’s womanhood.  “Come on Alyssa.  You can do this.  Fight back!”

Jen leaned Alyssa against the turnbuckle again and threw both of her arms over the ropes.  Alyssa appeared very tired and stood there with her head lolled downward  She then walked directly across to the opposing corner and stood there like a bull ready to charge.

Jen sprinted towards her prey, hoping to add the final knockout blow to her weakened opponent.  “THWACCKK!”  That was the sound of a kneecap coming into contact with a metal pole.  Alyssa moved out of the way at the last second, apparently playing a little “rope-a-dope”, a la Muhammed Ali, while Jen’s knee whacked the metal post.  “Ohhhhh..Godddd”, Jen moaned, as she hit the floor in anguish.  

Alyssa was still rubbing her pussy, while kneeling against the rope, a few feet away from the downed Jen who was trying to massage away the pain from her knee.  

Alyssa took this opportunity to drop down to her knees and wrap Jen in a sitting head scissors.  Alyssa sat directly behind her and tilted her head up so she could place her left leg around the left side of Jen’s head and then overlapped her bottom left leg with her right leg.

Jen felt the pressure grow in her neck and head as she had trouble breathing from the violent move.  “How’s that feel slut?”, Alyssa heckled her struggling opponent.

“F-f-fuck you!”, Jen managed to stammer out, despite the fact she could barely think or move.  

Alyssa reached down and started to pull at Jen’s hair with her right hand.  She then reached down with her left and was tugging and pulling, while Jen was wailing in distress.

Jen felt like her hair was going to ripped from her scalp.  She had to do something quick, so she punched and scratched at Alyssa’s yoga pant clad legs.  

“Hey, hey.  No scratching Jen.  The rules, remember?”, Steve chimed in.  

Jen responded with a middle finger up in the air.  “Fuck you!”, she muttered with a slight gurgle, still struggling to get out of the hold.  

Jen decided to pull another dirty trick of her bag, and decided to twist Alyssa’s left ankle and foot back and forth, eliciting a yelp from the blonde.  Alyssa did her best to maintain her headscissors hold, fighting through the pain, and continuing to yank Jen’s hair, hoping to get her to submit.  

Jen turned Alyssa’s foot around, almost a full turn, immediately causing Alyssa to release the hold she had around Jen’s throat, allowing her to take in some much needed air.  Jen also reached for her aching scalp to make sure all of her hair hadn’t been yanked out.  Jen turned around to see Alyssa nursing her left foot.  

That gave Jen the opening she was looking for, and proceeded to “spear” Alyssa, tackling her right to the ground.  The two girls then rolled around the ring, tugging and pulling at each others hair.  Alyssa’s bun was completely disheveled and her hair was tangly, but still beautiful.  The two contrasted nicely, with Alyssa’s barefeet compared to Jen’s tall boots. While on top of Alyssa, Jen decided to surprise Alyssa by grabbing the waistband of her tight yoga pants!  

“Hey, what the fuck, please don’t!”, Alyssa begged.  

Jen ignored her and tugged and yanked the very tight pants down Alyssa’s legs and eventually down to her ankles and off of her body.  Alyssa was now practically nude, save her tiny pink thong and sports bra.  

Jen tossed the pants out of the ring and then pounced on Alyssa again.  This time she decided to go for the reverse schoolgirl pin, facing Alyssa’s crotch.  

“MMmmmmphhh, get of me!”, Alyssa cried as Jen’s bikini clad bum covered her face.  Jen twirled her lower torso in a circular motion to try to smother Alyssa as humiliatingly as possible.  Alyssa tried flailing her tanned legs backward to attack Alyssa, but to no avail.  Jen responded by grabbing Alyssa’s thong and pulling backward, essentially digging the nylon material into Alyssa’s slit!  “MMmmmmmphhhhh”, Alyssa cried out.  

“Ohhhhhhh, shit…”, Jen moaned.  Jen’s crotch was feeling the vibrations from Alyssa’s lips when she cried out in anguish, causing her to experience a pleasurable sensation.   Jen yanked her thong again, pulling as hard as she could, causing the thong to split into her shaved slit and anus, and forcing her to scream in agony.  “Ahhhhhhhhh...Oh God….Ohhhhhh”, Alyssa wailed.  

Jen moaned in pleasure again,  as the vocal vibrations from Alyssa’s screams reverberated through her now moistened nether region.  Jen was so turned on by what was happening, that she reached for Alyssa’s crotch area started to massage her female anatomy.  She snuck her hand under Alyssa’s thong and stroked her plump lips.  It was definitely no secret to Sean that Jen had a thing for other women as well.  And now, the secret was certainly out of the bag.  Jen lifted her lower body off of Alyssa’s face to give her a much needed breather.

When Jen plopped back down, Alyssa had a surprise for her.  The very flexible Alyssa’s years of yoga training paid off, as she was able to kick her right leg back, causing the back of her foot to connect with Jen’s forehead.  

“Oooohhh”, Jen moaned, as the blow stunned her and forced her to fall backward.  

Jen’s hands covered her forehead, fearing she would be sporting a bump tomorrow morning.  

The two girls were getting very tired now, and a slick sheen of sweat covered both of their bodies.  

“You are one twisted girl, you know that!”, Alyssa screamed, as she kicked Jen square in the chest, causing her to fall flat on her back.  Alyssa stomped on Jen’s crotch and stomach.  She also proceeded to yank her boots off of her feet.  Alyssa grabbed one of the boots and started to pummel Jen’s body with it.  “Unnhh..ohhhh….fuck…”, she groaned with each blow.  

At this point, it appeared that Alyssa may have turned the tide.  “You like taking clothes off of people.  Let’s see if we can yank these skank rags off your filthy body”.  Alyssa then ripped her blue polka dot bikini off of her body and used the bikini to tie Jen’s wrists behind her back!

“Oh, shit.  Let me go...This….isn’t...fair..”, she muttered.

Alyssa flipped Jen on to her back with her bare foot.  Foolishly, Jen decided to wear her two nipple rings to the match.  With her arms trapped behind her body, Jen had no way of preventing Alyssa from reaching down and yanking Jen up to a sitting position by her nipple rings!  

Jen was screaming like a banshee, and even caused Steve and Sean to cover their ears!  “Aww, do your boobies hurt?  Don’t worry, it will all be over soon bitch”, Alyssa hissed.  Alyssa, still gripping the nipple rings, placed her foot on Jen’s tummy, while continuing to pull her tits away from her chest!  

“Ahhhhhhhh...Ohhhhh...FUCKKKK”, Jen screeched.  Alyssa pulled even harder, and finally Jen could not take anymore.  “Ohhh, shit I submit!!!”.  

Alyssa held on a little longer, gritting her teeth in anger.  “Say it again bitch!  Or I’ll rip your titties off!”

“I SUBMIT!!!!”

Steve and Sean came over and pried Alyssa’s hands off of Jen’s breasts.  Jen’s breasts felt like hell and cursed herself for forgetting to take her rings off before the match.  

The Humiliation

Alyssa ordered Steve to hold Jen up to a standing position and to hold her in place with a full nelson.  

Jen’s ass was leaning right against Steve’s crotch.  “Good thing I have jeans on right now”, he told himself.

Alyssa used part of her humiliation to slug Jen in the ribs, in the stomach, and the crotch, each punch pushing Jen closer to Steve’s package.  “Oh...un….unhh….unhh”, Jen moaned with each punch.  

“Don’t call my man again, do you understand?”  When Jen didn’t respond right away, she received a hard slap to her left cheek, for her efforts.  “Do you hear me, I asked you?  Are you going to stay away from Steve?”  

Jen nodded, with tears formulating.  Steve was harder than ever, and he was sure Jen could feel his throbbing manhood, even through his jeans.  

“Okay, then sweetie.  There’s just one more thing”, Alyssa grinned.  That’s when the victorious blonde pulled out her black permanent marker and wrote several derogatory names on Jen’s body.  On her forehead, she wrote “skank”.  On her stomach, she wrote “homewrecker”.  And lastly, on her breasts, she wrote “slut” on each one, really digging the marker hard against each tit as she wrote, causing Jen to squeal.  She ordered Steve to spin her around, so that Jen was facing him directly.  

Steve was suddenly very turned on by Jen, and her warm breath and their lips were practically millimeters away from each other.  While Alyssa was drawing something on Jen’s back, Jen made eye contact with Steve.  “I know you want me, I can tell from the bulge in your jeans”, she whispered.  Steve had no idea how to respond.  Even after undertaking a grueling defeat and humiliation, Jen still made an attempt to seduce Steve.  He had to admit, his desire to experience this “wild woman” was starting to grow.  

Meanwhile, Alyssa drew a big arrow pointing to Jen’s ass on her back, with big letters, “Insert here”, right below the arrow.

5 minutes later:

Steve and Alyssa had taken off and Sean was helping his girlfriend get dressed so they could finally go home to shower and clean up.  

“So, how did it come out?  Did Steve or that stuck up bitch catch you filming?”, Jen asked.

“Nope.  He didn’t say anything.  Think he was too busy watching you two babes killing each other.”  Jen laughed and wrapped her arms around him, giving him a kiss.

“So, think we will make a ton of dough on this video like we did on the last one?”

Sean nodded, and smiled.  “We will make a killing on this.  I had the camera’s hidden pretty good, not to mention my handheld camera.  Good work getting Alyssa all fired up.  She played right into our hands.  We both deserve a fuckin' Academy Award for the performance we gave those goody two shoes.  These videos always sell really well when there is real emotion involved.”

“Yess.  I did good didn’t I?”, Jen grinned, rubbing her nose into Sean’s.  “You haven’t seen nothin’ yet.  Wait until the next one..  Maybe we should do an evening gown match?”, she teased.

(Possibly a sequel?  I think so. )