News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

GInaGlory fist figthts Grace 47-two 47 year old super hot cougars

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
It all started when I suggested a fist fight between the two very beautiful, sexy cougars from freecatfights.com, both of which just happen to be 47 years old & it seemed to be that it would be quite an even match. Grace 47 has her usual very confident attitude as she answers the challenge saying that she would enjoy having Gina worship her ass & her pussy for hours right in front of her husband & whoever Gina would like to be there to see her ass get kicked, but Gina quickly gets nasty & replies to Grace's confident reply by saying she was going to knock the shit out of the flabby old cow & adjust her attitude. She warned Grace that she would strap a big old dildo into her cxnt & make Grace watch her fuck her husband & then she would make Grace lick & suck every last drop of her husband's come right out of her wet, hot pussy.

Grace was infuriated, but she chose to laugh off Gina's threats, which only infuriated Gina even more & Gina started calling Grace a chicken & threatening to take Grace over her knee & spank her like a little girl, & to fuck her up the ass with the dildo. Gina was having a great old time telling Grace & everyone else on catfights.com everything she wants to do to Grace, but for the most part Grace just kept letting Gina talk. Finally the time came & Grace & her husband flew to England for the fight. The night they arrive Gina & Karen & Tasha went to see Grace & her husband at the hotel & as usual Gina was very mouthy & flirting with Grace's husband, telling him that by this time tomorrow you will fucking me for the 10th time & your fat cow wife will sucking your hot come right out of my wet, hot pussy, & bragging how she has gone out to buy Grace her very own big, hard erect dildo. It was agreed that the two woman will fight, no rules, no one interferes, until the winner says its over.

Grace & her husband show up at Gina's house & they are ushered downstairs to the basement. Grace is wearing her tight white see through button blouse & black mini skirt with fish net stockings & high heels just like she's wearing on her profile page. The basement is cement walls & a cement floor, & the only furniture is a bench in the far corner where Gina was sitting, wearing a sexy low cut yellow minidress, with sexy stockings & high heels. Gina was busy unwrapping a gift box out of which she took out this huge, big rubber dildo which she showed to Grace & said, "look at this cock bitch, this is going to be the only cock you have for your whole trip to England. That's right cow, your husbands cock will be my cock & this is going to be your very own cock."  Grace put her hands on her hips saying, "I'm going to sit on that big mouth of yours Gina & you are going to suck my ass hole & my pussy clean over & over again until I get on the plane, & I'm going to shove that dildo right up your ass & this will," but Gina is crazy & she throws the dildo & leaps to her feet, pulling her right fist back she sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Grace's chin, strait into it, & you can hear Grace's teeth knock together & chatter in her fuckin head as her head snaps back, & Grace goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over.

Gina goes right after Grace. She grabs her white blouse with both of her hands & she shoves her back hard, & Grace's blouse rips right off of her chest exposing her huge white push up bra as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until she falls over onto her ass with a bang. Gina is crazy & she doesn't wait. She leaps right onto Grace, shoving her shoulders back, she knocks Grace flat out on her back. Gina starts hammering Grace's face with both of her fists, right fist, "bam, left eye, left fist, "bam," right eye, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth. Gina is pummeling Grace's eyes over & over again until first Grace's eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy, & then they start to swell up & turn red & black & blue. Grace starts bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me cxnt."

Grace's hands are free & she manages to reach up & grab Gina's hair, & she bucks & kicks & she manages to pull Gina off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth across the basement floor like a catfight. First Grace is on top, then Gina, then Grace, back & forth & back & forth until Grace gets on top of Gina & she yanks her head up, then quickly she shoves her head back down "bang,," right against the concrete floor. Then she jerks her head up off of the concrete. Gina is still yanking at Grace's hair, but Grace is really pissed off & she shoves Gina's head back down "bang," right into the cement floor again. She bounces her head off of the concrete & she jerks her head up again. Gina is bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me you fat cow." Gina lets go of Grace's hair with her right hand. Grace bashes her head :bang," right against the cement floor again.

Gina reaches up & she grabs Grace's face, digging her long, painted fingernails right into Grace's skin, scratching Grace's face, & Grace screams, "aahh," as she leaps right up off of Gina & she falls right over onto her ass rubbing her aching, bloody face, & crying out, "you scratched up my face you fuckin cxnt." The two woman start to get to their feet. Gina is up first & as Grace starts to get up onto her feet, Gina sends her right high heel "boom" right into Grace's stomach.  She knocks some of the air right out of Grace & "ooofff," Grace groans as she puts her hands to her aching stomach. Gina grabs Grace's hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, tearing at Grace's hair, & Grace is screaming, "aahh," aahh," as Gina starts dragging her standing strait up on her feet, & as she does Grace sends her right fist fist plowing full force "bang," uppercut right into Gina's jaw.

You can hear Gina's teeth knock together & chatter in her fuckin head as her head swung strait up in the air & for a second Gina is seeing stars, fuckin stars & she lets go of Grace's hair. Grace grabs Gina's yellow minidress with her left hand & she pulls her forward sending her right fist plowing "bang," right into Gina's nose. Gina's head snaps back & Grace jerks her forward again. She's starts yanking Gina forward into her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Gina's nose with her fist. She's throttling Gina's face over & over again, & Gina, her head is swinging back & forth & back & forth like a floppy doll under Grace's hard punches. Grace is bashing Gina's nose in. She's knocking her face in again & again until first blood is gushing from Gina's nose, & then her knee's just buckle under her & Gina falls over onto her hands & knee's on the ground with a bang, & her dress rips halfway off of her body in Grace's hands."

Grace grabs what is left of Gina's dress & she rips it right off of Gina's body. Gina is infuriated & she lunges forward, wrapping her arms around Grace's knee's, tackling Grace to the ground. Gina raises up to get on top of Grace, but as she does Grace sends her right fist plowing "bang," uppercut into Gina's jaw. Gina's teeth bang together & rattle in her fuckin head as Gina's head snaps up & back, & Grace manages to reach up & grab Gina's hair, & she pulls Gina right off of her. Now Grace gets on top of Gina & she still has her hands wrapped through Gina's hair & she yanks her head up, then quickly she shoves her head back down "bang," right into the cement floor. Gina desperately reaches up with her left hand & she takes her long, sharp fingernails & she starts scratching, ripping, trying to tear open Grace's face, & with her right hand she starts grabbing at Grace's hair, & punching wildly at her face.

Gina manages to dig her sharp fingernails into Grace's face, & grace screams "aaahhh," as she lets go of Gina's hair & she leans back trying to get away from Gina's long nails, but she can't. Gina's nails rake right down Grace's cheek as Grace manages to grab her left hand & hold it down to the floor. Gina pounds her right fist right into Grace's left eye screaming, "get off of me you fat cow," but Grace manages to grab Gina's wrist & she struggles hard trying to hold Gina's hand down on the cement. Gina is struggling hard too, & she manages to move her hand up over her head, & as Grace leans forward to hold her hand down against the cement, Gina raises her head up & she clamps her teeth down right onto Grace's right breast, right through her bra. Grace lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaaaahhhh," as she leaps up off of Gina & she gets up onto her feet rubbing her aching breast.

You can see bloody red teeth marks on Grace's white bra, & Grace is screaming, "you bit me you fuckin cxnt." Gina sits up & she starts to turn over onto her hands & knee's to get to her feet, but Grace is crazed now, & Grace takes the sharp point of her right high heel & she kicks Gina "boom," right in the ribs. Gina falls over moaning "aahh," in pain as she grabs her aching side. Grace is screaming, "get up whore." Gina lets go of her ribs & slowly she starts to get to her feet again, but as she does Grace grabs her hair with both of her hands & she yanks her head up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee & "bang," Gina's jaw smashes right into Grace's rising knee. Grace is like an insane lunatic & she starts shoving Gina's head down & raising her right knee up over & over again & she's "bang, bang, bang, bang," bouncing Gina's jaw off of her rising knee.

Grace is knocking the shit out of Gina. She's knocking Gina silly over & over again & first Gina is seeing stars, fuckin stars & her eyes start swimming around in her fuckin head, & then she goes limp like a floppy doll in Grace's hands, & her knee's just buckle under her & when Grace lets go of Gina's hair, Gina falls right over onto the ground out cold. Grace knocked Gina unconscious, but Grace is definitely not finished with Gina yet. Grace starts ripping Gina's underwear off, first her bra & then her panties. Then Grace looks around until she finds the big rubber cock that Gina had threatened to fuck her with & Grace picked it up. Then she grabbed Gina by her hair & she pulled her standing strait up on her wobbly, rubbery legs, & Gina is just starting to come to. First she's moaning, & then her eyes blink open & Gina is knocked so silly she doesn't even know where she is anymore.

Grace takes that huge, hard erect rubber cock & she shoves it right up into Gina's wet, hot pussy, & Gina's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaahhhh," as she feels that big, hard erect cock sliding right up between her legs & into her wet, hot pussy. Grace starts fucking her with the cock. She's plunging it in & pulling it halfway out over & over again as she drags Gina around the basement in front of everyone. Grace screams, "you think I'm a fat cow Gina, you have the fuckin nerve to call me a fat cow right in front of my husband & these people. Now you're going to tell everyone just which one of us is the fat cow." Gina has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & she's crying out, "no, please stop, enough, please stop," but Grace isn't going to stop." she screams, "you better say it bitch, or you'll really be sorry.

Gina starts begging, "Karen please help me, Tasha, please i'm begging you help me," but no one would move a fuckin inch to help Gina, they all just stand there & watch as Grace gets even angrier & she pulls the dildo right out of Gina's cxnt & she spins Gina around & she shoves that big, hard erect cock right into Gina's ass. Gina is crying even harder now, begging "please help, no stop." Grace screams "now you're going to moo like a cow bitch, & you're going to shwo everyone just which one of us is the cow, now let me hear you moo." Gina is crying & crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Grace shoves that dildo higher, harder up into Gina's ass hole & Gina says "moo," Grace is laughing, everyone is laughing as Grace screams, "that's right cow, moo louder & tell everyone that you're a stupid, pathetic fat cow Gina starts "mooooo, mooooo, mooooo," I'm a cow, I'm a stupid, pathetic fat cow, mooooo, mooooo."

Grace rips the dildo out of Gina's ass hole & she shoves Gina down, & Gina is lying n the concrete, crying like a baby. Grace hands Gina the dildo screaming, "now fuck yourself with this cock whore, fuck yourself with your cock because this is the only cock your ever going to have again. Gina sticks the dildo into her pussy & she starts fuckin herself with it. Grace lowers her panties & she slowly lowers her ass onto Gina's face screaming, "lick it bitch, lick it you stupid, pathetic fat cow." Gina starts licking Grace's ass hole clean with her tongue. She's licking Grace's ass hole feverishly, like a dog licking its master. Grace raises up & she turns & slowly she lowers her wet, hot pussy right onto Gina's face & Gina starts kicking her out. Grace makes Gina lick & suck her pussy over & over again & Grace is having one explosive orgasm after another right on Gina's face. Grace makes Gina worship her delicious pussy until Gina gets so excited she starts fucking herself harder & harder & both woman have an orgasm together.

gntlrebel

Re: GInaGlory fist figthts Grace 47-two 47 year old super hot cougars
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 11:24:19 AM »
Thanks for sharing that story.  Excellent.