News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

GinaGlory & Tasha have their 3rd & final fight

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
GinaGlory & Tasha have their 3rd & final fight
« on: October 19, 2010, 04:56:43 AM »
Dear Gina,

I read you email & i guess you can say that this is your lucky day that you get to read this before you have your next fist fight with Tasha. In your email you talk about how you both hate eachother & that you are both going to be out to have a real viscous brawl & to cause serious damage to eachother. So you are just going to fly at eachother & do anything & everything until one, or even both of you are scratched, bitten, mauled, pummeled!!!! The question than is "do you enjoy getting injured? If you have ever watched the sport "demolition derby" on television, it is all about cars crashing into eachother & destroying eachother until there is only one car left that can still drive, & that car is the winner.

Fighting is war & wars are not always won by the strongest. Most of the time wars are won by the best plan. The Indian's many out numbered the cowboys 20 to 1, but most of the time the cowboys had plans in case they were attacked by Indians, & were prepared, while the Indian's just sent troops in attacking bravely, but at a great strategic disadvantage. The reason self defense is effective is because it prepares you in the event of an attack. They teach you the most likely ways your attacker might attack & they teach you how to protect yourself against such an attack. You practice over & over again to make you prepared for what might happen. They teach you to have a plan, or many plans depending on what happens.So the more you plan & the more you practice, the more likely you will win. If this was my body & my face, I wouldn't want to get hurt, & instead of channeling all the anger into charging at her & trying to destroy her haphazardly, you should think about your other fights. How did she come after you. What were her moves. What did you do right, & what did you do wrong.

Think about each individual move she might make & how you can gain an advantage by being prepared. Practice each move & each counter over & over again, envisioning what she is doing & what you hvae to do. lets just say that many time she will come charging at you to grab your hair. What is the best way to take the advantage. Can you step out of her way & watch her go stumbling right past you off balance. Can you lunge forward & send a punch at her that will stop her there right in her tracks. Can you duck down under her & throw her over your shoulder. You will be prepared for Tasha, & she won't stand a chance.

So it has taken almost 3 months & you are well practiced, prepared & feel very confident that you will beat her up.  Its winter time & you have me set up renting a whole ski resort, with the fight to take place in the lounge which would be cleared of all chairs & tables, & selling tickets for you to have a knock/down, drag/out fist fight with Tasha. No one stops it until the winner is finished with the loser. Tickets are sold to female fight fans, & to promote the fight we interviewed you & Tasha, not once, but many times, letting each of you hear what the other one had to say before the next video is made & all the video's are posted on the internet. It started out that each of you were to get paid $500 win of lose, & the winner will receive an extra $1000, & much to everyone's surprise, not only did we have more people wanting tickets than there were tickets available, but many people were offering bonus' for various forms of humiliation

You & Tasha were both so confident that you were going to win, and so infuriated that the brutal the punishment, the more excited you each got at the prospect, & add the fact that now there were $1000 bonus' available for each of the 6 ways the winner might humiliate the loser, there was now a $7500 paycheck for the winner, something that both of you were ready to do just for the satisfaction of beating the shit out of the other woman. Now even a bigger bonus is you will get paid for humiliating this bitch over & over again right in front of all of these people, & you will hold the title of the toughest catfighter in the UK.

Gina & I arrive at the ski resort on Friday night. We're in the cabin changing before we are to walk over to the main building to go to the lounge for some drinks. First Gina came in to show me her sexy spotted Leopard panties & bra, then she came in again to show me her sheer yellow see through minidress, & soon she had fixed her nail polish, put on her makeup & put on her Long Leopard Coat & we left the cabin to walk over to the lounge. There was a large crowd, mostly gathered around the bar. Gina & I found a space at the bar & ordered our drinks, & just then in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear Tasha says, "I can't believe you have the nerve to come here to fight me after the last time you ugly old bitch. Don't you remember we stood here once before, both of us with our fists raised like men ready to fist fight. Don't you remember how we started slapping & punching at eachother until I knocked the shit out of you & sent you home totally humiliated." I turn around to see Tasha, dressed rather similarly to Gina in a long Cheetah coat & a black minidress, walking up right behind us, but Gina maintained her cool just like I told her to do & she stood at the bar making believe that she didn't hear a word Tasha had said. This seems to infuriate Tasha even more & Tasha grabs Gina's shoulder & she spins Gina right around to face her screaming, "that's right bitch, I'm going to rip all your hair out & strip you naked & then I'll humiliate over & over again until you'll never want to show your face around me or any of these people again.

Gina put her hands on her hips & she stood there looking down at Tasha & Gina laughs as she says, "you pathetic little whore. I knocked the fuckin shit out of you & humiliated you the first time we had a fight, & you just got lucky last time. This time you pathetic little cxnt, I'm going to blacken your eyes, & break your fuckin nose & bash in all of your teeth, & then after I kick your ass, I'm going to humiliate you so bad you'll never show your face around any of these people again." Tasha reaches into her pocket & she pulls out this huge, erect rubber strap on dildo & she laughed as she said, "just imagine you old cow, they are going to pay me to strap this cock on & fuck you up your ass with it. Then I'll put you on your knee's you big fat cow, & I'll make you lick & suck this cock clean." By now a large crowd starts making a circle around the two woman & you can tell the crowd is really starting to get excited. Gina is not only embarrassed, but she's pissed off too & Gina says, "at least I have a real man to satisfy me you pathetic little bitch, every man here wants me while the only cock you ever get is that big, hard rubber cock>

Tasha loses her temper & she attempts to smack Gina right across her face with the large rubber cock. Gina quickly manages to raise her right hand up & block the blow & just as the two woman began to lose their temper & started swinging wild slaps & punches at eachother a few men stepped in between them & pulled them apart. The crowd was really going crazy as everyone saw the level of anger these two woman have built up for eachother & realizing that the next day they were going to witness one of the wildest, craziest, most heated fights they will ever witness.

The next day a large crowd started to gather in the lounge, & everyone is really excited, they can't wait to see these two woman fight!!!!!
To be continued

Gina is mentally prepared & she knows that she will have the advantage being the first to enter the lounge. She is dressed in her Leopard spotted panties & matching push up bra, with a sheer yellow minidress, 3 inch heels &  sexy fish net stockings and her long Leopard coat. Gina is wearing her hair up & she has on her makeup & nail polish and she is wearing 3 big, heavy rings on each of her hands that I had bought her. Then as Gina is in the lounge talking to a few people, Tasha enters & she is dressed very similarly to Gina, except she has on matching Cheetah undies & a light rose colored minidress and a long Cheetah coat, & she's wearing makeup & has her hair hanging down. The two woman eye eachother & start walking toward eachother in the middle of the room. Gina was about to take her coat off when Tasha runs right after her with her nails extended, but just as she reaches for Gina's hair, Gina's right fist quickly smacks "bam," right into Tasha's nose, swinging Tasha's head back. Tasha is stopped dead in her tracks, & as her head comes back forward, Gina pulls her right fist all the way back & she sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Tasha's nose again, & this time you can hear those 3 big, heavy rings crack against the bone of Tasha's nose, & blood starts rolling from Tasha's nose as her head snaps back, & Tasha cry's out, "I'm bleeding," as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over.

Gina takes her fur coat off & she tosses it to the audience. Tasha puts her hand to her nose & as she looks at her hand & see's her blood she screams, "look at what you did to me you fuckin old cow," but she looks up just in time to see Gina grab her dress with both of her hands. Gina is bigger & stronger than Tasha & she hoists her up so that her feet are p racially dangling in mid air & she screams right in Tasha's shocked face, "& you'll be bleeding a lot more than that when I'm finished with you bitch," as Gina shoves Tasha back hard, so hard that Tasha's dress rips halfway down the front as she goes tumbling backwards on her high heels & she falls right over onto her ass on the cement floor with a bang." Tasha is just sitting there on the floor with blood rolling from her nose & a shocked look on her face, she wasn't expecting Gina to fight so good.

Gina stands right over Tasha laughing & screaming, "get up slut, get up you stupid little whore bitch so that I can really knock the shit out of you." Slowly Tasha starts to get up, but just as she does Gina takes the sharp point of her right high heel & she kicks Tasha "boom," right in her stomach. Tasha's eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she grabs her aching belly & she falls over onto her knee's gasping for air. Gina stands over her laughing, screaming, "come on slut, I thought you were so fuckin tough, why don't you get up & fuckin fight me so that I can really beat you up." Tasha starts slowly to turn over to get to her feet again. Gina steps forward & sends her right foot right at Tasha's stomach again, but this time Tasha is ready for her. Quickly Tasha reaches up & grabs Gina's foot & she lunges forward, Shoving her shoulder right into Gina's other leg, tackling Gina to the ground, & Gina falls over right onto her back on the ground. Tasha is infuriated & she quickly leaps onto Gina's stomach, & she starts punching Gina all over her face. First she punches her eyes, right fist "boom," left eye, left fist "boom," right eye. "boom, boom, boom, boom," back & forth & back & forth & Gina, her eyes are getting puffy & turning first pink & then red & black & blue.

Gina starts bucking & kicking & punching at Tasha, but wraps her hands right through Gina's hair & she wrenches her head up. Then quickly she shoves her head back down "bang," right into the concrete floor She bounces Ginas' fuckin head right up off of the concrete & she shoves her head down again & "bang" she bashes her fuckin skull hard, "bang," right against the hard cement again, & for a second Gina is seeing fuckin stars. Tasha starts to raise Gina's head up off of the concrete again, but Gina's hands are free & she reaches up with her left hand & she takes her long, sharp fingernails & she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Tasha's face, & with her right hand she's grabbing at Tasha's hair. Tasha smashes Gina's head "bang," against the concrete again, but Gina manages to rig her long, sharp fingernails right into Tasha's face. She rakes her nails hard down Tasha's face & Tasha screams, "aahh," in pain and she lets go of Gina's hair & she grabs Gina's wrists & starts struggling hard trying to hold her wrists down to the ground. Gina is struggling hard too & she manages to bring her left hand up above her head & as Tasha leans forward to hold her hand down to the ground, Gina raises her head up & she clamps her teeth down right on Tasha's right breast, right through her bra. Tasha screams in pain as she leaps right up off of Gina trying to get to her feet, but Tasha trips over her long coat & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground rubbing her aching breast.

Gina sits up & she turns over onto her hands & knee's & then she gets to her feet. Tasha gets to her feet screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I'll fuckin fight you Gina. Let's settle this once & for all. Gina puts her fists up too & the two woman just stand there, both of them with their fists raised like men ready to fist fight. Each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & send her home totally humiliated & you can just tell this is going to be a really good fight. They start to circle eachother, checking eachother out. The crowd has gone silent, its so silent you can hear a pin drop, everyone is just waiting to see what will happen next.

Tasha goes after Gina with her nails out in front trying to grab at Gina's hair again, but Gina is ready for her. Quickly Gina raises her left hand & she knocks Tasha's hands to the side & out of the way & with her own right fist she smashes all of her big, heavy rings "bang," right into Tasha's nose again, making her nose bleed even more, she's so pissed off she really wants to knock Tasha's face in, & Tasha's head snaps back & Tasha goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. Tasha is infuriated, her face turns beet red as she puts her hand to her nose & seeing all the blood she really loses her temper screaming, "look at what you did to me you fuckin fat cow, I'm bleeding. How fuckin dare you make me bleed. I'm going to kill you. I'm going to kill you. Tasha jerks her right fist all the way back & she goes right after Gina screaming how she's going to kill her, "I'm going to kill you cow. I'm going to kiil you." She sends her fist right at Gina's face, but Gina is ready for her & quickly she manages to step to the side & out of the way, & as Tasha goes stumbling right past Gina quite off balance, Gina stocks her foot out & she trips Tasha & Tasha screams "aahh," as she falls right over onto her stomach on the ground with a bang.

Gina doesn't wait. She leaps right down onto Tasha's back, knocking the air right out of Tasha, & Tasha moans "ooowww," & gasps for air. GIna is crazy & grabs Tasha's hair with both of her hands & she yanks her head up off of the floor, then she shoves her head back down smashing Tasha's face "bang," right into the hard cement. She bounces Tasha's face right off of the concrete & Gina cry's out, "oh no," as Gina jerks her head up off of the ground again. Gina starts ":bang, bang, bang, bang," smacking Tasha's face against the concrete, & Tasha is screaming out, "stop, please stop." 

Gina raises up over Tasha & she grabs her shoulders & she turns Tasha over right onto her back. Then she sits down on Tasha's stomach & she grabs her hair with both of her hands & she wrenches her head up off of the ground screaming right in Gina's startled face, "alright bitch, you want me to stop beating you up. Then tell everyone your my slave, tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do, & from now on you pathetic little whore bitch, you are going to refer to me as Mistress when you want to speak to me." Tasha starts bucking & kicking & screaming, "get off of me you fat fuckin whore, I'm going to kill you." Gina shoves Tasha's head down "bang," right into the cement screaming "you're not going to kill anyone you pathetic little bitch," & Gina starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Tasha's head against the cement. She's cracking her fuckin skull again & again against the hard cement until first Tasha is seeing stars, fuckin stars & her eyes start swimming around in her fuckin head, & then she goes limp like a floppy doll in Gina's hands & her eyes roll right up in her head & Tasha is out cold. Gina has knocked Tasha unconscious & when Gina lets go of Tasha's hair, Tasha is just lying there, her chest is heaving up & down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

BUT-
Gina has been waiting a long time for this 3rd & final fight, & she's still really pissed off & she really wants to teach Tasha a lesson she will never forget. Gina opens up her fully ringed right fist & she takes the open palm of her right hand & she smacks it "bam," right across Tasha's face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of Gina's hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She slaps her face "bam," backhand, swinging her head back in the other direction. She starts slapping Tasha's face forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth, she's smacking the fuckin shit out of Tasha's face screaming insanely "wake up bitch, wake up you fuckin little cxnt, I'm not even finished with you yet."
Gina just keeps on slapping her face silly until she slaps her back awake. She slaps Tasha right out of those fuckin stars she was seeing, & as Tasha's eyes blink open, Tasha is slapped so silly she doesn't even know where she is anymore. At first she see's Gina sitting on her stomach, & then she realizes that she has just got the shit knocked out of her & feebly she starts bucking & kicking & crying out, "no, enough, please."

Gina laughs & says "enough, enough, how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. I'll tell you when you had enough & I'm far from finished with you yet. Now you're going to tell everyone that you're my slave. You're going to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do. Tasha's eyes start to fill with tears are she starts bucking & kicking even harder crying out, "get off, get off of me you fuckin fat cow." Gina grabs Tasha's hair with her left hand to hold her head up off of the floor, & with her right fist she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," short jackhammer blows to her nose. She's knocking her big, heavy rings over & over again into the bone of Tasha's nose until "crack," you can hear the bone of Tasha's nose crack under those big fuckin rings, & blood is gushing from her nose & its starting to fill up in her mouth. Tasha's face is beet red both from the pain & the humiliation of having to submit to Gina in front of all of these people, & tears start rolling from Tasha's eyes as desperately she starts sputtering blood as she cry's out, "I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave Gina," but

Gina is crazy & she's vicious & she's still really infuriated & she really wants to terrorize this fuckin big mouth. Gina screams, "I told you bitch, to tell everyone that you're my fuckin slave & tell everyone that you're going to do whatever your Mistress tells you to do." Tasha is crying & crying, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Gina takes her fist, with all of her big, heavy rings & she punches Tasha "bang," right in her teeth with the rings, & you could hear her teeth crack & break under the rings & her lips just bust open & blood is rolling from her lips. Gina screams, "say it." Tasha is submissive now, & desperately she starts crying out, "I'm your slave Mistress, I'm your fuckin slave Mistress, I'll do whatever you tell me to do Mistress." The crowd is going crazy. Gina is laughing as she screams, "that's right bitch, you are my slave. Gina raises up & she gets up off of Tasha screaming, "now get on your feet bitch & take off the rest of your clothing."

Tasha is just lying there, crying like a baby. Gina leans over & she grabs Tasha by her hair & she starts yanking, wrenching, ripping out chunks of hair as she pulls Tasha over onto her hands & knee's. Then she starts dragging her, by her fuckin hair across the rough cement. She's swinging this stupid little whore bitch around the lounge like a limp little rag doll & Tasha's knee's are getting all scraped & bloody, & her sexy stockings are all ripped, & Tasha is screaming & begging & desperately crying out, "please stop, I'm your slave Mistress. I'll do anything, anything."
Gina stops & she pulls Tasha's head up so that Tasha is looking right into her eyes as she screams, "alright slave. now you're going to beg your Mistress to let you lick her cxnt. Now let me hear you beg." Tasha's eyes are full of tears & she's shaking in fear. Tasha has never been beat up or humiliated like this before, & Tasha cry's out, "please Gina, you win, you're tougher than me, please don't do this to me,"

but Gina is still infuriated & she's been waiting a long time now to humiliate this stupid little bitch & Gina walks over & she grabs the huge hard erect rubber strap on dildo & she straps it on to herself. Tasha is still on her hands & knee's crying & she see's the dildo & she starts crying even harder, crying out, "no, oh no, please not that." Gina holds the large rubber cock right in Tasha's face screaming, "that's right bitch, stick this cock in your mouth & suck it like its a man's cock. Tasha becomes hysterical & she starts crying out, "no, please someone help me, I'm begging you," but no one would move a fuckin inch to help Tasha, they all just stand there & watch as Gina grabs Tasha by her fuckin hair & she pulls her standing up strait on her rubbery legs again, & Tasha screams, "aaahhh," from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head.

Tasha is all pummeled & she's weak, & she just can't do anything to stop Gina from beating her up. Gina lets go of Tasha's hair with her right hand & she sends her fist plowing "boom," right into Tasha's stomach. Tasha grabs her aching belly as she tries to double over in pain, but she can't. Gina is holding weak, pathetic Tasha up on her rubbery legs by her fuckin hair, & Tasha can't bend over. now Tasha grabs at Gina's hand trying to pull it out of her hair, but Gina starts "boom, boom, boom," pounding Tasha's stomach over & over again, & she's knocking all the fuckin air out of Tasha, & Tasha is coughing & gasping & desperately trying to breath as Gina lets go of Tasha's hair & Tasha's knee's buckle right under her & Tasha falls over onto her knee's on the ground.

Gina grabs Tasha's hair & Tasha's mouth is just hanging open as she tries desperately to gasp in precious gulps of air. Gina grabs Tasha's hair with both of her hands & she shoves that big, rubber cock right into her mouth screaming, "suck it whore, suck this cock you fuckin whore bitch or I'll really knock the fuckin shit out of you." Tasha grabs the dildo with both of her hands & she starts sucking the rubber dick like it's a mans cock. She's deep throating that big, rubber dildo & the crowd is going crazy. Gina screams "get up whore. Tasha feebly gets up onto her wobbly legs. Gina grabs her shoulders & she spins Tasha around & she grabs Tasha's panties & she rips them right off of Tasha's body. The crowd is going crazy as Gina screams, "now lay down whore." Tasha is scared & she';s totally submissive to Gina now & she lays down on her back crying like a little girl. Gina lays down right on top of Tasha & she shoves the dildo right into Tasha's wet, hot pussy & she starts fucking her over & over again. She's plunging that big, hard erect rubber cock in & pulling it half way out over & over again & both woman's nipples are all hard & erect & they're both sweating now, & they're panting & making these sexy little noises. Gina screams, "look at her everyone. Look at this pathetic little whore bitch now. She's getting off when I fuck her with this big, rubber dildo.

She keeps on ramming that big rubber dick into her cxnt & Tasha starts going off. She's exploding over & over again right on the dildo. Gina is laughing, everyone is laughing as Tasha explodes again & again. Gina rips the dildo out of her cxnt. She pulls that big, hard erect cock right out of Tasha's dripping wet pussy screaming, "now get on your knee's bitch & suck my cock clean. Tasha is scared & she has no other choice. She gets onto her knee's right in front of Gina & she takes the dildo in her hands & she starts sucking it clean. She's sucking the cock again, just like it was a man's cock. The Gina pulls the cock off & she screams, "lay down whore, now you're going to clean my pussy with your tongue. Tasha Lays down & Gina is all excited, her nipples are rock hard & beet red & she holds her wet, hot pussy right over Tasha's face screaming "lick it clean slave." Tasha licks Gina's pussy again & again until Gina has an explosive orgasm......

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: GinaGlory & Tasha have their 3rd & final fight
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 08:43:09 AM »
Nice & dirty! LOL!  ;D :P
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)