News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

fasteddy request 4-Sarah fight fights Libby

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
fasteddy request 4-Sarah fight fights Libby
« on: October 22, 2010, 06:59:24 AM »
Libby is at a club and one of her girlfriends points out Sarah & she tells Libby that Sarah has been threatening to beat her sister Shandra up, & that Sarah is very tough & the last time she had a fight she made the other woman lick & suck her feet in front of a large group of people. Libby tells her girlfriend if anyone is going to get their feet sucked it would be her feet being licked & sucked by Sarah. Sarah was wearing a very sexy white minidress, high heels & stockings & she was all made up, while Libby was wearing a yellow  minidress with high heels & stockings & she too was all made up. Libby kept an eye on Sarah the whole night & when she saw Sarah walking out the door  with a bunch of her friends, Libby followed Sarah out into the parking lot with a bunch of her friends.

Libby screams, "hey you, bitch with the white dress on, get over here I want to talk to you." Sarah turned around & looked, & although Sarah looks familiar she didn't recognize her & didn't think this strange girl was talking to her, so she just kept walking. Libby went running right after Sarah, grabbed the back of her dress screaming, "where do you think you're going whore," as she spins Sarah around to face her, but as she does, Sarah balls up her right fist hard & tight & sends it swinging roundhouse "bam," right into Libby's left eye, spinning LIbby halfway around in a circle from the full force of her hard punch. The whole top of Sarah's dress is ripped right off of her body exposing her white bra in front of everyone, & by now a large crowd has started to make a circle around the two woman & they are cheering. Sarah is pissed & she starts trying to pull her dress up & cover her exposed bra screaming, "what is wrong with you, are you crazy bitch."

Libby is infuriated, her face is beet red & she comes swinging back around to face Sarah & starts flailing wild punches with both of her fist at Sarah's face, but suddenly a few large bouncers have waded their way through the crowd & pulled the two fighting woman apart. he crowd started boo-ing, they were just getting into this really good fight. Libby was still flailing punched wildly & flailing wild kicks too & screaming, "you think you're going to kick my sisters ass you stupid little bitch, You think you're going to make my sister suck your feet. I'm going to knock your face in & then I'll make you suck my feet, I'll make you suck a lot more than that you pathetic little whore." Sarah was swinging punches & kicks too & screaming, "I'll beat you & your slut sister up you whore & when I'm through with you, you'll be begging me to suck my feet." The bouncers were looking at eachother & one said, "if they want to fight it out, lets let them fight it out." The bouncers asked each woman if they wanted to fight & they both said yes, so the bouncers let them go & blocked off a circle around them saying, "they fight until the winner says it over & no one interferes. The crowd was going crazy.

Sarah raised her fists up screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you whore, come on, put your fists up & fight me." Libby raised her fist up too & the two woman just stand there, both of them with their fists raised up like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fist fight. The crowd has gone silent, everyone is just waiting to see what will happen when these two very tough, angry woman start throwing punches at eachother again!!!!!!!

Libby goes after Sarah. She sends her right fist right at Sarah's face, but quickly Sarah raises her left hand up & she blocks Libby's punch, & with her own right fist she smashes it "bang," right into Libby's nose. Libby's head snaps back, & as her head is coming back forward, Sarah jerks her left fist all the way back & she sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Libby's nose again. Blood starts rolling from Libby's nose as her head snaps back & Libby goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. Sarah doesn't wait. She goes right after Libby & Libby isn't ready for her. She grabs her dress with both of her hands & she shoves Libby back hard. The whole front of Libby's dress rips right off of her body in Sarah's hands as Libby goes stumbling backward on her high heels & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang. Now the crowd is really cheering, & Libby is shocked, she didn't think Sarah could fight so good.

Sarah screams, "Get up bitch as she leans over & she grabs Libby's hair with both of her hands & she yanks Libby standing strait up on her feet by her hair. Libby screams "aaahhh," from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head & as she's being stood strait up, she sends her right fist plowing full force, "bang,"uppercut right into Sarah's jaw. You can hear Sarah's teeth knock together & chatter in her head, & she starts seeing fuckin stars as her head swings strait up in the air, & Sarah is stood strait up on her feet. Then she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down, & it does, Libby starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Sarah's chin, & now Libby is really punching Sarah silly, & Sarah, her eyes start swimming around in her fuckin head, & when Libby stops pummeling Sarah, Sarah is punched silly. Her legs are all wobbly as she starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward, & then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile right across her face. She's got this goofy little grin right across her face she so fuckin dazed.

Libby grabs Sarah's bra with her left hand & she holds Sarah up on her wobbly, rubbery legs right in front of herself & she starts laughing right in Sarah's face, "I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to beat up me & my sister, you're not so fuckin tough. You don't even know how to fuckin fight," & Sarah doesn't say a word, she's fuckin startled. The crowd is really cheering. Libby rips it off. She pulls Sarah's bra down, & Sarah's bra slid right down, hanging right over her stomach, & now the crowd is going crazy. Libby screams, "now I'm going to knock the shit out of your tits bitch." She raises her fists up like a man & she starts pummeling Sarah's breasts, "right fist, "boom," left breast, left fist, "boom," right breast, "boom, boom, boom, boom," back & forth & back & forth. Feebly Sarah is raising her hands up trying to stop the punches & crying out, "stop, please stop," but Libby is still really pissed off & she's not going to stop."

Libby screams, "alright slut, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone how much you want to lick & suck my feet."  The crowd is cheering Libby. Sarah cry's out, "no, never, get away from me you fuckin cxnt." Libby is infuriated all over again. She sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Sarah's nose, & Sarah's head snaps back & Sarah goes stumbling backwards on her wobbly, rubbery legs until she loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang," Libby leaps right onto her, shoving her shoulders back, she knocks Sarah flat out on her back, & she sits down right on Sarah's stomach screaming, "are you ready to tell everyone bitch, or do I really have to beat the shit out of you." Sarah starts bucking & kicking & screaming, "no, never get off of me you whore," but Libby grabs Sarah's wrists & she holds them down to the ground. Then she raises up over Sarah, pinning her arms with her knee's. She renders Sarah totally helpless. Libby grabs Sarah's hair with her left hand to hold her head up, & then with her right fist she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," bashing pounding Sarah's nose. She's knocking the shit out of Sarah's face over & over again until "crack," you can hear the bone of Sarah's nose crack & blood is gushing from her nose.

Sarah cry's out, "please, I'm begging you, please stop." Libby laughs & she screams, "no, I'm not going to fuckin stop until I'm finished with you & I'm far from finished with you yet you bitch. Now are you ready to beg me to lick & suck my feet, or do I have to knock the shit out of you again." Tears are starting to well in Sarah's eyes, she"s never been beat up or humiliated like this before & she cry's out, "stop it, please someone please stop the fight," but no one would move an inch to help Sarah, everyone just stood there & watched as Libby started beating her up all over again. Libby starts pummeling Sarah's eyes, right fist "bam," left eye, left fist, "bam," right eye, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth  She just keeps on hitting her & beating her up until both of her eyes start to turn first pink & then they swell up & start to turn red & black & blue."

Libby screams, "say it bitch, you better fuckin say it." tears start to roll down Sarah's face & she's shaking in fear as feebly she cry's out, "let me lick your feet." Libby grabs Sarah's hair & she jerks her head up screaming, "louder bitch, you better speak a lot louder than that or I'll stand you up & I'll really knock the fuckin shit out of you." The crowd is cheering Libby. Tears start streaming down Sarah's cheeks, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & doesn't say a fuckin word. Libby balls up her right fist hard & tight & she smashes it "bang," right into Sarah's already cracked & bloody nose again, & you can hear the bone of her nose break & the fuckin silence. Libby screams, "say it whore." Sarah is really scared now. She shaking in fear & crying & crying as she cry's out, "let me suck your feet."

Libby is vicious & she laughs & says, "I gave you a fuckin chance to lick & suck my feet, didn't I Sarah you stupid little bitch, but you wanted to give me a fuckin hard time. Now I'm going to give you a hard time." Libby moves up onto Sarah's naked black & blue breasts & she's laughing as she screams, "Now you're going to lick & suck my cxnt." Sarah's eyes are filled with tears & she cry's out, "nooooo." as Libby stands up over Sarah & slowly she lowers her panties & kicks them off. The crowd is really going insane as slowly Libby starts to lower herself down so that her wet, hot pussy is only inches over Sarah's face & Libby is laughing viciously as she screams, "now stick your tounge out bitch, you think I'm a cxnt, you have the fuckin nerve to call me a cxnt in front of all of these people. Thats right whore, now you're going to lick & suck this cxnt." She starts to lower her wet hot pussy right onto Sarah's face screaming, "you better stick your tongue out whore, or I'll smother you unconscious with my cxnt." The crowd is silent, its so fuckin silent you can hear a pin drop. The only noise you can hear at all is Sarah's cry's as her face is being smothered by Libby's wet, hot pussy.

All of a sudden Libby lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaaahhhh," as Libby leaps up off of Sarah trying to get to her feet, but she loses her balance & she falls right over onto the ground holding her aching cxnt. She starts to roll over & over back & forth crying out, "my cxnt, you whore, you bit me, you fuckin bit me." Slowly Sarah starts to get up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs, & her knee's almost buckle & Sarah starts stumbling around quite dazed. Libby takes her hand away from her aching crotch & she see's her hand is full of blood & Libby cry's out, "I'm bleeding." Sarah takes her right high heeled foot & she stomps down "bam," right on Libby's head, bashing Libby's head "bang," hard against the concrete. Then she walks around right in front of Libby & she kicks her "boom," right in her stomach screaming, "get up bitch, I thought you wanted to fuckin fight me so bad." Libby grabs her stomach & bends over in pain. Sarah walks around behind Libby & she kicks her "boom," right in her back screaming, "come on whore. I thought you wanted to fight me, get up."

Libby turns over to get up onto her hands & knee's, but just as she does Sarah leaps right onto Libby's back, knocking her body "ooofff," flat out against the concrete. She knocks some of the fuckin air right out of Libby & Libby gasps for air. Sarah is enraged, her face is bright red & Sarah grabs Libby's hair with both of her hands & she yanks her head up. The quickly she shoves her head back down smashing Libby's face "bang," right against the hard cement. Libby screams & tries to push up, but Sarah is like an enraged lunatic & she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," knocking Libby's face over & over again against the concrete. then she raises up over Libby & she grabs her shoulders & she spins Libby right over onto her back. & she grabs Libby's hair again & she yanks her head up off of the ground & she shoves it back down "bang," right into the cement again. She starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Libby's head.against the concrete. She's cracking her fuckin skull over & over again right against the hard cement & now it's Libby who is seeing fuckin stars, & now its Libby who's eyes are swimming around in her fuckin head.

Sarah is like an enraged lunatic & she starts smacking the shit out of Libby's face with the open palm of her right hand, "forehand, backhand, forehand, backhand, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth screaming, "wake up whore, I'm not even finished with you yet." Then after she slaps Libby silly, she gets up off of Libby & she grabs her hair with her left hand & she pulls Libby standing strait up on her wobbly, rubbery legs. Now it's Libby who is all knocked senseless & pathetic, & now its Sarah who's in charge, & Sarah sends her right fist plowing into Libby's stomach, "ooofff," she knocks the air right out of her, & Libby leans forward holding her aching belly & gasping for air. Sarah Yanks hard at Libby's hair, & Libby screams, "aaahhh," as Sarah wrenches her standing strait up on her feet, & now Libby reaches over trying to pull Sarah's hand out of her hair, but as she does, "Sarah pounds her right fist "boom," right into Libby's stomach again.

Sarah is crazy & she starts "boom, boom, boom,'" smashing her fist over & over again into the bowl of Libby's stomach, & wrenching her standing up strait by her hair over & over again, & now she's really punching all the fuckin air right out of her, & Libby can't breath & her knee's buckle under her, but Sarah is holding her up by her fuckin hair & Libby has had all the fight punched right out of her & now Sarah is really knocking the shit out of Libby as she holds her up like a limp little rag doll, & Libby is desperately trying to breath, & desperately crying out, "enough, please stop, enough," but Sarah is still really infuriated, & she's not going to fuckin stop. Sarah screams, "alright Libby, you want me to stop beating you up, then beg me to lick & suck my pussy."
Libby cry's out, "no, please no."

Sarah loses her temper again & she wrenches her right fist all the way back & she just sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Libby's nose. Sarah starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Libby's nose. She's punching Libby's face in just like Libby had done to her only minutes earlier. She's just jeeps on throttling Libby's nose until "crack," you can hear the bone crack & break under her fist, & first blood starts gushing out of Libby's nose & her eyes roll right up in her head, & Libby is punched out on her feet. Sarah has punched Libby unconscious & when Sarah lets go of Libby's hair, Libby falls right over ono her back on the ground & she's knocked totally unconscious. She's just lying there, her chest is heaving up & down in contrast to her otherwise lifeless body.

Minutes have passed, & Sarah has been wiping the blood from her face & fixing her hair, & she looks down & she see's that Libby is starting to come to. Sarah lowers her panties & she stands right over Libby & as Libby's eyes blink open she looks up through her glazed dazed eyes as Sarah screams, "look up, look up at me you stupid bitch." Libby is trying to focus through her watery eyes & suddenly she seems to get this look of total shock & fear as she looks up & see's Sarah standing right over her with no panties. Tears start rolling down her cheeks, but before she could say or do anything, Sarah lowers her ass down right onto Libby's face, smothering Libby, & Libby starts flailing her hands & kicking with her feet & her cry's are being muffled, & her kicks are getting weaker & weaker, & her hands just start flapping around in Sarah's hands.

Sarah raises up letting Libby take in a large gulp of air. Sarah screams, "stick your tongue out bitch, lick my ass hole clean. Libby stuck her tongue out & she starts licking Sarah's ass hole right in front of everyone, & the crowd is going crazy!!!!!!

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: fasteddy request 4-Sarah fight fights Libby
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2010, 07:20:41 PM »
Congratularions, really a fine story, many thanks.
Dario