News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

who will win?

The headmistress will easily make the rebel girl submit
The headmistress win after a long and dirty fight
The tough girl will make the headmistress pay after a prolonged battle
The classy older woman has no chance against a street-hardened bully teenager

The Strict Headmistress vs the Rebellious Student

• 5 Replies

Offline Grendel

• I love catfights!
The Strict Headmistress vs the Rebellious Student
« on: October 24, 2010, 02:44:02 PM »
I repost this scenario from the Literotica message board but without ending (you will decide who wins)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mrs Alexandra L. is a school's headmistress, 35 years old, 5'8'', well built, with a medium length dark brown hair. In fact she never taught in school and all her life worked as an official in a regional department of education. But the rules demanded that she should have three years experience at school to have a further government career so she agreed to have the school director's office.

Both students and teachers didn't like her since the day she first appeared in the school. She was wealthy lady and liked to emphasize it strutting around in her expensive business suits that sometimes were worth more than the half year salary of most teachers. But what was more important she was very snobbish and pompous. She treated badly both her subordinates and students and even fired the woman janitor when she tried to argue with her.

This day Mrs L. decided to wear a stylish purple business suit with a tight knee-length matching skirt a black silk blouse. The cuffs of the blouse were wrapped over the jacket sleeves. She also put on expensive satin lingerie, black pantyhose, knee high designer high-heel boots. She also put on black leather gloves and took on her purse. Mrs L. looked extremely elegant and sophisticated and was proud of it. Her elegance made her feel confident.

The day went quickly and in ther final hours she called in her office Natasha, a girl from a poor family. This girl was absent for some lessons and headmistress decided to punish her. Alexandra for a long time dreamt of corporal punishment of one of her students. That was because of her own humiliation at school where the bullies humiliated and stripped her. She was also spanked and made clean the toilet floor with her expensive clothes. Natasha was a best candidate for vengeance because she was shy and Alexandra knew that she didn't tell anybody. Moreover, most of students were afraid of high-powered and influential headmistress. So she took a belt ordered a schoolgirl to down her jeans and started spanking the schoolgirl.

Though the school was almost empty by this time another schoolgirl - Nadya - was passing by the headmistress' office. Nadya was a prominent bully and regularly robbed other schoolgirls. Accidentally the door of two-room office of headmistress was not locked and Nadya quietly stepped inside the office. She saw the headmistress spanking the poor girl in the other room. Nadya got the small videocamera that she "borrowed" from one of her classmates and started to capture the scene on video. Alexandra was so carried away by the punishment that didn't see Nadya. When she finally raise her eyes, she was shocked to see the undesired visitor.

Nadya kept calm and told Natasha to dress and go away, what she promptly did, crying. The bully had other plans. She told the headmistress that she would show the video to the whole school and then release it on the internet. Mrs L. was shocked to see such a disrespect from a teenager. She looked at her from head to toe. Nadya wore dirty t-shirt, ripped jeans and trainers. Her scruffy look contrasted with sophisticated, well-dressed older woman.

Mrs L. tried to take the camera from Nadya. The catfight started....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

illustrations (as I imagine these two catfighters)

Alexandra
{alt}
Nadya

« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 08:36:14 AM by FEMMEFIGHT »

Offline Grendel

• I love catfights!
Re: The Strict Headmistress vs the Rebellious Student
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2010, 08:38:17 PM »
so anybody wants to write this story? Id' prefer though winning of a younger one...

Offline Grendel

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 11:50:09 AM »
Thanks wabberjock your story is awesome

Offline Brit_Brat1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2010, 11:35:41 PM »
Why do you have to spoil this story with a picture of an innocent kid? 

Cant you find some model on the net to replace what appears to be a young person that does not "fit" with an adult site?

I suppose if I had any sense I would ignore it and move on because just posting this is bringing it to the top of this section.

This is well written grant you, but looking at the second picture ruins it all. The content also is suspect as to whether the person fighting is over the age of l8.  Could this not have been a college scene or something? 

Brit

Offline Grendel

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2010, 12:00:43 AM »
Well I can't remove it :'(
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 12:03:41 AM by Grendel »

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2010, 02:09:48 AM »
Great story and you both wrote your parts very well!!

But the naughty side of was kinda of wishing the Headmistress was going to teach the student a lesson she would never forget!  ;D