News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mary & Moira's fight at the office-Boss' request for Tony B

• 0 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Mary & Moira's fight at the office-Boss' request for Tony B
« on: October 27, 2010, 09:28:00 PM »

Dear Johnny,

Mary is the office manager of the company that I own and she's very hard on the woman that work there. At least 5 girls have quit over the last year because Mary is always yelling, threatening & if they make mistakes or leave before their work is done, Mary gets really nasty. Mary is a big, tough brunette in her mid forties and she always dresses in a mini skirt with a low cut white button blouse. She's very pretty, always wears her makeup & her hair is always done at the beauty parlor, and she gets her nails painted. Mary is 5'6", 150lbs, 36D-28-36 and no one has ever challenged her, even when she yells, even when she threatens, even when she embarrasses them. Moira is a 25 year old hottie. She doesn't need makeup although most of the time she gets all made up. Moira is 5'4", 105lbs, 32C-22-32 with short to medium length blond hair and she's always wearing sexy little mini-dresses. Moira has only been with the company for a month and already she's been the target of Mary's wrath many times. A few days ago I overheard Moira telling one of the other girls that work in the office that if that fat old cow embarrassed her one more time she was going to teach her how it feels to be humiliated. Moira is a feisty little woman and I have to admit the thought of this sexy little blond fighting big tough Mary would be the most exciting thing that ever happened at the office, and ever since then I haven't been able to stop thinking of them ripping their clothes off of eachother. I don't think little Moira would put up much of a fight against Mary & I just can't help but thinking about how Mary will dominate the pretty younger woman, perhaps she would face sit her, or smother her with her ass. I get so excited thinking of Mary's huge breasts being exposed and hanging right over Moira's face, maybe Mary will make Moira kiss them. Mary is quite the disciplinarian, perhaps shell take Moira over her knee & spank her ass bloody. I love your stories and this one should be right up your ally.
Thanks Tony B

Dear Tony,

Can you just imagine that you are sitting at your desk when you hear arguing & loud voices just before quitting time.  Then you hear the back door, the one that leads to the small private parking lot behind the building slam, so you open the shade just in time to see everyone walking outside & big tough Mary & sexy little Moira facing eachother in the middle of the parking lot. Can you just imagine your legs start trembling & you can feel a tingling & heat between your legs as you hear Moira scream, "I don't care if you are the office manager, that doesn't give you the right to talk to me like that, & I'm not going to let a fat old cow humiliate me." suddenly Mary cracks the open palm of her right hand hard "bam," right across Moira's face, swinging her head sideways form the full force of the hard smack. Then Mary lunges at Moira & she grabs Moira by her dress & she shoves her back hard until "boom," Moira's body hits the cement wall of the building hard & "bang," her head does too. Mary is holding Moira up against the wall so that her feet are practically dangling in mid air & she's screaming right in Moira's shocked face, "how dare you talk to me like that you
foul mouthed little bitch. I can see that your mother has never taught you any manners, so perhaps I should take you over my knee & give a severe spanking & teach you some manners."

Moira starts crying out, "no, get away from me you fuckin cow," as she's trying to push & kick at Mary. Then she grabs at Mary's arms & she rakes her long fingernails down her arms drawing blood. Mary screams are she lets go of Moira & she leaps back a step. Moira starts flailing wild punches at Mary, but Moira's punches doesn't seem to have any effect on Mary & Mary grabs Moirs'a hair with both of her hands & she shoves her head back hard "bang," right against the cement wall. She starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering her head against the concrete. She's cracking skinny little Moira's skull against the hard cement over & over again until Moira is seeing stars & is crying out, "stop, please stop, I'v had enough."

Mary lets go of Moira's hair screaming, "now you better apologize you pathetic little bitch, tell me that I am a beautiful queen, & that you are a stupid , pathetic big mouth bitch." tears start to roll down Moira's cheeks & her face turns beet red, but Moira doesn't say a fuckin word. Mary opens her left fist up & she slaps Moira "bam," hard with the open palm of her hand. So fuckin hard it spins Moira sideways for just an instant, & she leaves a bright red hand print on Moira's cheek. Moira has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her black eye makeup and she cry's out, "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Mary," but Mary is still really infuriated & she's not finished with Moira yet.

Mary grabs Moira's dress & she starts ripping at it. She spins Moira right around in a cirlce as she rips the dress right off of her. The she grabs Moira by her hair & she pulls her onto her hands & knee's. Moira screams, "aahh," as she falls over onto the cement. Mary starts dragging Moira around the parking lot on her hands & knee's. She ripping chunks of Moira's hair right out of her head as she swings her around the parking lot like a limp little rag doll, & Moira's knee's as all scraped & bloody & her stockings are all ripped, & Moira is desperately begging Mary to stop,"stop, please I'm begging you, please stop." Mary pulls Moira over to the bench & she rips her panties right off of her body. Then she takes screaming little Moira & she pulls her right over her knee & she starts spanking her ass over & over again. First one cheek, then the other, back & forth "bam, bam, bam, bam, bam, bam," & Moira is crying like a baby & she begging Mary to stop, but Mary won't fuckin stop." Moira becomes submissive to Mary & she starts crying out, "i'm sorry, you are beautiful, you are a queen, & I am a stupid, pathetic big mouth bitch Mary."

Mary screams, "I can't hear you, say it  louder as she just keeps on spanking sexy little Moira's ass again & again & again & again "bam, bam, bam, bam," Moira starts screaming at the top of her lungs, "you're a queen, please Mary, you're a beautiful sexy queen Mary, & I'm a stupid, pathetic big mouth bitch."

Now its up to you Tony, you know Mary is in complete control of the sexy little blond spit fire, & you can just imagine all the things big, strong, tough Mary is going to do to her.