News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Rissa vs. Alisha: Office Pool Party

• 1 Replies

BillEd

Rissa vs. Alisha: Office Pool Party
« on: November 01, 2010, 12:04:21 PM »
THIS IS THE TRUE STORY OF MY GIRLFRIEND RISSA'S LAST FIGHT.

One day a while ago, Rissa and I were at a pool party for her work Christmas break up.

Rissa is 5’4” tall, she has very pale milky white skin and thick wavy light browny red chest-length hair. She is very petite with long shapely legs, narrow shoulders and thin firm arms. Her figure is slender yet curvy (31”B-21”-34”), she has a slim chest with ample breasts for her size, a narrow waist, voluptuous hips and a round sexy ass. She has a very pretty face with small delicate features, hazel green eyes, a short slightly turned up nose, thin lips and straight prominent teeth. Rissa has a very sweet bubbly personality, however she is incredibly impatient and she has a very short volatile temper that can quickly change her demeanour to make her harsh, catty and aggressive. Rissa had been in two fights at high school and she had won them both, she is a very confident fighter with fierce pride in her fighting abilities and she is never afraid to resort to fighting.

At the party, Rissa was dressed in a very small black string bikini top and very low sitting black hipster board shorts that just barely showed the crack of her ass. Her long wavy hair was pulled back in a thick ponytail and she wore only light make up. Rissa looked stunningly sexy, her voluptuous hips, round gorgeous ass and flat sexy abs were showed off perfectly by her hipster board shorts and barely there bikini top.

Nearly everyone from her work showed up, including her former best friend turned worst enemy Alisha.

Alisha is 5’8” tall, she has perfectly golden tanned skin and long chest length dark brown hair. Her figure is slender but fit and athletic (32”C-22”-33”), she has very ample breasts, flat toned muscular abs and a tight sexy little ass. She has a gorgeous naughty looking face that matches her very flirtatious and suggestive attitude. At this particular party Alisha was wearing a yellow string bikini that showed off all of her impressive assets, especially her toned abs and C cup breasts.

A few months before this particular party, Rissa and Alisha had a falling out over something and had since gone from almost best friends to almost the worst of enemies. Neither of them were happy that the other one was at the party, let alone that they were both still working for the same company, yet they both seemed to keep their hatred in check...for a while at least...

At the party, Rissa began to go around to all the people there who work with her and Alisha and spread rumors about Alisha’s loose sex life. Rissa started telling everyone private secrets about Alisha that she had told Rissa while they were still best friends.

However, much to Rissa’s surprise, somehow the rumors all got back to Alisha within the hour and while Rissa was chatting to some work friends out in the yard, Alisha came over and confronted her about it.

“What’s all this I hear about you spreading rumors about me Rissa?” Alisha snapped.

“What? I have no idea what you’re talking about...” Rissa replied trying to act dumb.

“Bullshit you bitch, you know exactly what I’m talking about.” Alisha snarled.

“I have no fucking idea bitch.” Rissa answered trying to keep up the lie.

“Well all these people came to me and told me that you told them about how I had a one night stand with some random guy in the city.” Alisha accused again.

“Yeah you so did Rissa.” One girl said.

“Yeah, stop lying Riss.” Another added.

“Fine, so what if I did?” Rissa asked. “It’s not like it’s not true Alisha.” Rissa added scornfully.

“Ok, maybe it is...” Alisha admitted cheerfully. “What about you though huh bitch?” Alisha asked mockingly.

“Don’t you fucking dare you slut!” Rissa warned.

“Oh yeah bitch?” Alisha asked. “What about your one night stand huh? When you were 16 and that boy came over to your place and did you on your parent’s bed?” Alisha recalled loudly as the whole crowd cheered on.

“Shut up cxnt!” Rissa screamed.

“That was your first orgasm right Rissa?” Alisha asked rhetorically. “Yeah, he made you cum hard for him didn’t he bitch?” Alisha mocked. “Isn’t that what you told me? That he made you cm really hard?”

“Shut the fuck up bitch!” Rissa yelled as she slapped Alisha across the face as hard as she could.

The whole crowd let out a loud gasp at the slap as Alisha quickly recovered herself.

“Shouldn’t start what you can’t finish slut!” Alisha roared as she lunged towards Rissa and sunk her fingers deep into her long thick hair.

“cxnt!” Rissa screamed back as she reached out at the same time and dug her own nails into Alisha’s long dark brown hair.

The two girls held each other’s hair tight and started laying into each other with punch after violent punch as the crowd that surrounded them cheered on. Dull smacks rang out as fist made contact with flesh over and over again. Both girls were landing vicious shots, punch after punch landed to the ribs, abs, chest, face and head of both girls and yet they both fought on wildly as if unaffected.

As Alisha connected with a hard right to Rissa’s cheek, Rissa connected with a brutal left to Alisha’s jaw. As Rissa delivered a fierce right to Alisha’s cheek, Alisha connected with a heavy left to Rissa’s abs. As Alisha connected with a harsh right to Rissa’s head, Rissa delivered a powerful left to Alisha’s chest. As Rissa connected with a devastating right to Alisha’s eyebrow, Alisha delivered a crushing left to Rissa’s ribs.

They both continued to brawl on and on like this holding onto each other’s hair and letting fly with as many wild and brutal punches as they possibly could. They both started to slam knees and elbows and awkward kicks into each other as their vicious fight only got all the more intense.

Alisha’s four inch height advantage was coming in very handy as she dropped lots of fierce bombs from up high. On the other hand, Rissa’s height disadvantage was occasionally coming in handy too as she was able to easily exploit openings and hit Alisha were it hurts.

The crowd cheered on passionately as the two proud girls continued beating the hell out of each other as wildly and as violently as they could.

After a grueling couple of minutes the fight started to shift, the hits kept coming just as hard and fast from both girls but it started to become gradually more and more one sided. As the brawl wore on and on Alisha was blocking or dodging more and more of Rissa’s punches, and she was still connecting solidly with her own damaging blows to Rissa. The more Rissa missed or got blocked the easier it became for Alisha to dodge and block her, and the more that Alisha connected the easier it became for her to connect again.

As Alisha rained down blows on her shorter more out of shape opponant the crowd started to cheer more and more loadly and passionately. Rissa started to become overwhelmed and weakened by the blows that continued to assult her from above. Rissa’ grip on Alisha’s hair got looser and looser as she started throwing less punches and began mostly just trying to defend herself from Alisha’s brutal onslaught.

Feeling the fight slipping away with every blow that smashed into her, out of desperation Rissa made an all out attempt to totally turn the fight back in her favour. Rissa let down her guard, ducked her head and immediately surged forward and threw a flurry of fierce punches right up between Alisha’s legs and into her thinnly padded crotch.

As each of Rissa’s punches slammed violently into Alisha’s groin her whole body shuddered and she recoiled desperately sinking her free hand into Rissa’s now messy thick hair. Rissa unleased as many punches as she could without stopping until she couldn’t throw any more,at least 4 of which connected to Alisha’s crotch with the rest either totally missing or being blocked by Alisha’s hands or thighs.

Fatiuged by her vicious offensive, Rissa paused her assult for one brief moment, but as it turned out not even one of her punches had connected flush to Alisha’s crotch and she was still totally ready to continue the brawl. With an enraged growl Alisha roared:

“Oh you little cxnt!”

Then with both her hands burried deep in Rissa’s long thick hair Alisha lunged forward and sharply lifted the point of her right knee up between Rissa’s thighs and slammed into as hard as she could into Rissa’s crotch.  As Alisha burried her knee between Rissa’s thighs, Rissa let out a loud strangled gag of pain as she doubled over Alisha’s leg, allowing even more of her ass crack to be seen over the top of the back of her baggy hipster board shorts.

As Rissa’s hands instinctively dropped to favour her wounded mound Alisha pulled her knee from between her legs and in a swift motion unleashed a furious combination of left and right punches to her totally unguarded head. As Alisha’s first powerful blow collided with Rissa’s jaw a dull crack rang out and Rissa’s eyes glazed over as she was out on her feet. Alisha follwed up that devistaing punch with at least 3 more lightning fast hits which all connected heavily with Rissa’s cheeks and jaw, making absolutely sure that Rissa was knocked totally senseless. 

With nothing but a pathetic moan Rissa dropped like a bag of shit and collapsed into a beaten heap on the floor at Alisha’s feet.

“That’s what you get for slutting around you little whore!” Alisha jeered. “When you were giving it up like the slut you are I bet you didn’t think it would end this way did ya bitch?” Alisha said as the crowd cheered her on reacting favourably to her every word. As Rissa lay twitiching in a defeated mess beneath her, Alisha turned her back on her beaten rival and walked over in my direction.

“I bet you’d never heard that story before had you babe?” Alisha asked me.

“No, I hadn’t actually.” I answered honestly.

“Yeah, your little so called ‘good girl’ over there was giving it up at 16, to some random guy she barely knew, and apparently he gave he a really good time too.” Alisha told me. “If ever you want to hear the whole story, feel free to give me a call ok babe?” She offered.

“Yeah, I might just do that.” I assured her.

“Oh, I think you’re gonna want to hear this story babe, something tells me that after you hear it you will never think Rissa is a good girl again.” She assured me as she strutted off to her cheering co-workers who all couldn’t wait to congratulate her...and to hear the rest of the story of Rissa’s one night stand, a story which I was going to hear only a few days later...but that of course is another story...

Offline Marie B.

• God Member
  • Big Girls Beware !!
Re: Rissa vs. Alisha: Office Pool Party
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2010, 03:45:40 PM »
With nothing but a pathetic moan Rissa dropped like a bag of shit and collapsed into a beaten heap on the floor at Alisha’s feet.

And we wonder why it was her last fight? :o

Nice job on the story.

Marie