News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

fasteddy story request-Xianna fist fight Jessi

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
fasteddy story request-Xianna fist fight Jessi
« on: November 05, 2010, 02:41:48 AM »
Xianna has been hearing rumors that Jessi is planning on beating the shit out of her & humiliating her for quite a while now & Xianna has been getting angrier & angrier. Things really come to a head, its a warm summer Saturday night & Jessi & Erica & a whole crowd of their friends are meeting in the parking lot of a club. Xianna & her friends are meeting at the same club, in the same parking lot & at the same time. Xianna see's Jessi talking to Erica & they are looking at her & laughing & Xianna is really pissed off. She walks right over to Jessi & she puts her hands on her hips & says, "I hear you've been telling everyone that you're going to beat me up & humiliate me." Jessi laughs & suddenly she lunges forward & she sends a wild right fist right at Xianna's face, but Xianna is fast & she manages to step to the side & out of the way & she goes stumbling right past Xianna quite off balance. Jessi regains her balance & she spins right back around to face Xianna, but as she does Xianna steps forward & she sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Jessi's nose. Blood starts rolling from Jessi's nose & her head snaps back & Jessi stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. By now a crowd has made a circle around the two woman & they're cheering.

Xianna goes after Jessi & she sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Jessi's chin. Jessi's head snaps back & Jessi stumbles back on her high heels & she falls right over onto the cement on the ground with a bang."  Xianna stands over Jessi screaming, "get up bitch,  I thought you were so fuckin tough, get up you fuckin big mouth so that I can really knock the shit out of you." Slowly Jessi starts to get up, but as she does Xianna takes the sharp point of her right high heel & she kicks Jessi "boom," right in her ribs. Jessi falls right back onto her ass & she grabs her aching side & she starts rubbing the pain. Xianna stands over her screaming, "get up, I thought you were going to beat me up, come on you fat cow, get up & fight." Jessi starts to get up again. Xianna sends the sharp point of her right high heel right at Jessi's stomach, but Jessi manages to reach up & she grabs Xianna's foot & she pulls it up & Xianna loses her balance & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang."

Jessi raises up & she leaps right onto Xianna grabbing at her hair & she knocks Xianna onto her back on the ground. Xianna grabs Jessi & she pulls Jessi off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth across the parking lot like a catfight. First Jessi is on top, then Xianna, then Jessi gets on top of Xianna again & she jerks Xianna's head up off of the ground & she shoves it back down "bang," right against the cement. Xianna still has a hold of Jessi's hair & she pulls Jessi off of her & now Xianna gets on top of Jessi. Xianna lets go of Jessi's hair with her right hand & she pounds it "bam," right into Jessi's right eye. Instantly Jessi's eye starts to turn pink & get all puffy. Jessi bucks & she kicks & she yanks at Xianna's hair & she pulls Xianna off of her, but as Jessi gets on top of Xianna, Xianna uses her free right hand. She balls it up hard & tight & she sends it plowing "bang," uppercut right into Jessi's jaw. You can hear Jessi's teeth knock together & chatter in her head as her head swings strait up in the air & Jessi falls right off of Xianna.

Slowly the two woman get up to their feet & they raise their fists up like men ready to fist fight. They start to circle eachother, checking eachother out until they lunge at eachother & start throwing wild punches at eachother. Xianna pounds her left fist into Jessi's right eye again & now her eye is swelling up & starting to turn black & blue. Jessi sends her right fist smacking "bang," right into Xianna's mouth & Xianna's lower lips splits open & blood starts rolling from the corner of her mouth. Xianna's right fist goes plowing "bang," right into Jessi's nose & now more blood is rolling from Jessi's nose. Jessi's right fist smashes right into Xianna's mouth again, & now both of Xianna's lips split open & blood is rolling form her lips.

The two woman seem to be tiring now & both woman are breathing hard. They manages to let go of eachother & push eachother back & both woman are wiping blood from their faces & trying to catch their breath. Xianna puts her hand to her split lips & seeing her blood she becomes infuriated & she screams, "look at what you did to me you fuckin whore." Xianna lunges right at Jessi. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her arms around Jessi's waist & she grabs her hair with both of her hands & she starts wrenching her head back & forth insanely.  Jessi goes stumbling backwards on her high heels under the weight of Xianna until Jessi loses her balance & she falls right over onto the ground with Xianna is right on top of her.

Xianna grabs Jessi's hair with her left hand & she pulls her head up. Then with her right fist she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Jessi's nose. Xianna is crazed & now she's really starting to knock the shit out of Jessi. She's "bang, bang, bang, bang," throttling Jessi's nose over & over again. Xianna is knocking Jessi's face in, she's punching Jessi's face in with her fist again & again until first you can hear the bone of her nose crack & break under her fist & blood starts gushing from her nose, & then Jessi gets scared & she starts crying out, "enough, please stop, enough, I'm bleeding. I think you broke my nose, enough." Xianna is still really infuriated & she grabs Jessi's hair with her right hand too & she holds her head right up off of the ground screaming, "enough, how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. You started this Jessi, you thought you were so fuckin tough."

Jessi has tears welling in her eyes & desperately she cry's out, "I'm not so tough." Xianna screams, "that's right whore, you're not so tough." Xianna lets go of Jessi's hair & jeesi's head flops "bang," right against the cement.  Xianna gets up & she stands right over Jessi & she reaches down & she grasb her hair & she pulls her right up onto her wobbly, rubbery legs. Jessi screams, "aaahhh," from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head.  Xianna grabs Jessi's blouse & she rips it right off of her body, & the crowd is going crazy as Jessi's sexy white bra is exposed in front of everyone. Xianna screams, "you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to beat me up & humiliate me, but you were wrong. I beat you up Jessi. I knocked the shit out of you, & now i'm going to humiliate you." Xianna spins Jessi around & she grabs the top of her miniskirt & she unbuttons it, & she pulls Jessi's miniskirt right off of her. Jessi has tears streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & Jessi is just standing there in her sexy white bra & her little white lace panties in front of everyone & now the crowd is really cheering.

Xianna pulls Jessi's bra off & then she rips her panties right offf of her & Jessi is totally helpless. She can't do a thing to stop Xianna from beating her up & humiliating her. Xianna grabs Jessi's hair & she drags her to her hands & knee's & screams, "now crawl out of here you pathetic little whore bitch." Jessi
crawls all the way out of the parking lot as the crowd is laughing & cheering.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
Re: fasteddy story request-Xianna fist fight Jessi
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2010, 09:05:16 AM »
Sweetness :D sorry took me so long to see it. But awesomeness looking forward to more :D