News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

story request-Melanie & Lisa fist fight again 4 years later-part3

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Lisa manages to free her left hand, but Melanie is enraged & she takes her right fist & "bang," she slugs Lisa right in her nose again. Lisa reraches up & she takes her long, shiney red fingernails & she starts grabbing, scratching, trying to tear open Melanie's face. Melanie leans back to get away from Lisa's sharp fingernails, but as she doesn, Lisa manages to fre her right hand. Melanie grabs Lisa's left wrist & she starts struggling hard, trying to hold her arm back down to the ground, but as she leans forward, Lisa sends her right fist plowing "bang," uppercut right into Melanie's jaw. Melanie is caught totaly off gaurd & her head swings strait up in the air, & as her head comes back down, lisa half sits up & she slugs Melanie "bang," right on her chin. Melanie is off balance & she falls right off of Lisa onto the ground. Now both woman are sitting on the ground & both woman are tired, & breathing hard. slowly the two woman get to their feet to fist fight again. They raise their fists up like men & start to circle eachother. Lisa raises up onto her toes & she starts boxing Melanie, while Melanie is standing there flat footed. Lisa sends her left fist at Melanie, but as Melanie raises up to block her punch, Lisa sends her right fist plowing "bang," right into Melanie's nose again. Blood starts rolling from Melanie's nose as her head snaps back & Melanie goes stumbling backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. Melanie is even angrier, she puts her hand to her nose & seeing her own blood Melanie loses her temper & she screams, "i'm bleeding. i'm going to kill you." She lunges right at Lisa, & this time Lisa isn't ready for her. She goes plowing into her, full force, grabbing Lisa's dress, she shoves Lisa back hard. Lisa's dress rips right off of her body in Melanie's hands as Lisa stumbles backwards on her high heels until "boom," her body hits the cement wall of the house hard, & "bang," her head does too. Lisa bounces up off of the wall, & as she does Melanie l;unges for ward & she wraps her hands around Lisa's neck & she shoves her head back hard "bang," right into the cement wall again. She starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Lisa's head against the concrete wall. BIg tough Melanie has lost her temper & she's throttling Lisa's haead against the hard cement until Lisa is seeing stars, fuckin stars, & Lisa's legs start to get all rubbery, & her fuckin eyes start swimming around in her head. Melanie holds her head still screaming, "i'm going to knock your fuckin head against the concrete over & over again bitch, until you don't even know where you are anymore, & then i'm going to really humiliate you you fuckin little whore," & Lisa doesn't say a fuckin word, she's so fuckin dazed. Melanie screams "& now bitch, you're going to tell everyone that you're my slave, you're going to tell everyone that you're going to do whatever i tell you to do, & from now on you stupid, pathetic little whore bitch, you are to address me as mistress when you want to speak to me."

Offline amazonas

• God Member
Re: story request-Melanie & Lisa fist fight again 4 years later-part3
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 08:24:54 AM »

Let us ask the continuation.