News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bill Ed's super hot 19yo gf has a fist fight with goreous 46 year old cougar

• 7 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Dear BillEd

Part-1
My ex-wife Debi is 46 years old, 5'3", 140lbs. 34C-28-35, with medium short dirty blond hair. She wears many big rings on her fingers, with a gold watch and bracelets. Debi wears a lot of make up and always dresses very.sexy.  Debi was a tough dominant biker girl before we met. She had a big mouth, was spoiled rotten & used to getting her own way. She is extremely jealous & has a very explosive temper & it wouldn't take much for Debi to raise her fists & slug it out with another woman. When it comes to men & bars, Debi is very friendly and will get clingy & flirtatious as soon as she has her first drink.

So just imagine you went to a foreign country for a business convention. It was a long flight & you were tired so you decided to take a nap. You were sleeping peacefully when all of a sudden the room door opens & its Debi, & she is registered in the same room as you are by mistake. She wakes you from a peaceful sleep & you leap out of bed & are standing there in your underpants. Debi might have been very apologetic, but she instantly noticed that you are a hot young stud muffin & she couldn't take her eyes off of you. The two of you called the front desk trying to get this mistake resolved, but it is a big convention & there wasn't a decent room left anywhere in the area, so being the gentlemen that you are, you invited Debi to stay with you, & while she would use the king size bed, you would have a cot brought up to the room.

You & Debi hit it off very well & the two of you decided to go out for dinner, & needless to say Debi needed a drink. You both drank quite a bit & although you are going with Rissa, somehow the circumstances, the atmosphere & Debi hanging all over you with her half exposed big breasts got the better of you & you spent most of the first night having wild, passionate sex. Although Debi is my ex, I have to say that sex with Debi is very addicting, she's just so much better than most other woman & she really wants to make sure the man she is with is more than pleased & satisfied.It wasn't until you were getting ready to go to the convention the next morning that you even thought of Rissa, & then you couldn't decide if you felt guilty, or if this was just something wild & great that happened & it meant nothing to you or your relationship with Rissa.

Rissa was trying to call you on your cell phone for two days & then she started to get worried, so she called the hotel & there was a message waiting when you & Debi returned to the room. Debi answered the message & asked you who Rissa is, & you truthfully told her that Rissa is your girlfriend from back home, but it really wasn't very serious at all. You called Rissa from outside & told her that your cell phone was not getting any signal and Rissa had no reason to doubt you. The week went on & you & Debi were having wild, hot passionate sex every time you had an opportunity & at the end of the week you & Debi were really sorry that this had to end.

While Debi flew back to the United States & you flew back to Australia you couldn't help but think how great this week has been, but now your life will go back to normal, but that was far from what was about to happen. Debi has some problems, & as you have already learn t she really gets into having sex for hours & hours every day & every night. You learn t that by the times Debi pulled you into the cleaning closets or utility rooms at the convention center, or the many times she went under the table at a restaurant & as you have already learn t, Debi is the best cock sucker in the world. As you know, she has a special way she holds your cock closed with her hand until you get to be like an oil well ready to have an explosive gusher, & when you start to gush, you can feel every nerve, in every inch of your body, even your hair stands up at end as you uncontrollably scream out in ecstasy each time you had an orgasm.

Debi on the other hand has an uncontrollable sex drive that when I was away from her she would lay in bed for hours, fantasizing your big, hard cock in her. She would call me & say how she feels me inside of her. She would get so wet, & hot between her legs, even at a party just thinking about you inside of her, or thinking about the explosive orgasms you had right in her mouth. I have seen her juices rolling down her legs as she fantasized. What you didn't know is that Debi played detective while you were out or in the bathroom, & Debi has your cell phone number, & your address.

On the way home you decided to tell Rissa about the mix up at the hotel, & the poor old lady you shared your room with, & of course you used the cot & put up a blanket to separate the room. Rissa kiddingly said "I bet the old lady was hot for you. Did she try anything? Luckily you told Rissa that she really did have a thing for you, & she tried seducing you quite a few times even though it was quite obvious that you wanted no part of that.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Part 2
Luckily you weren't in any of the pictures Debi sent you, because in the letter she talks about how she fantasizes you in her wet, hot pussy, & she can feel you, & how much she misses you.
Rissa got the mail & was annoyed that Debi didn't look exactly the way you described her, & she was quite annoyed at what it said in the letter, but you convinced her that nothing happened & these pictures must be from 10 years ago because she looked much older when you had met. Debi started calling you, & with the time difference all different hours of the day & night. When Rissa was around you made believe it was a wrong number, & even when she wasn't around you tried to convince Debi that they were too far away & it would be better to end it.

But Debi wouldn't stop, she was like a fuckin stalker calling & sending you letters & pictures. Rissa was getting angrier & angrier until one night you ran out to the store & Debi called. Rissa started telling Debi off, but Debi wasn't having any of it & she started telling Rissa off. They started cursing & threatening each other until both woman were infuriated & slammed the phone down.
Rissa was quite convinced hat you had an affair when you were away & she was fuming mad that now they can't get rid of your crazy psycho whore. When Debi called back you wouldn't dare try to race Rissa to the phone & when she started talking to Debi they were really threatening each other & you were so turned on by Rissa telling debi how she wishes she could get her hands on her because she would knock the fuckin shit out of her right in front of you & show you what a flabby, pathetic old fat cow she really is.

Debi screamed back how she would blacken Rissa's eyes & break her fuckin nose & punch out some of her teeth & then she would sit on her face & make her lick & suck each & every drop of her boyfriends come right out of her cxnt. Rissa could tell how turned on you were by this & as angry as she was at you, she was so turned on at how excited it got you as she described in detail how she would knock that flabby old whore's face in & really dominate her. The nastier Rissa got, the more excited you got. The more Rissa described how she was going to beat the shit out of Debi & the more she described how she was going to make a total fuckin fool of this cow & totally humiliated her, the more excited you got.

Then as if the two of you weren't excited enough, Debi called back again & threatened to sit her ass down on Rissa's face & make her lick her ass hole clean, & then she would turn around & force Rissa to lick your hot come right out of her pussy over & over again as she fucks you at will. Rissa was screaming, "I"d like nothing better than if you come right over here you fat, pathetic out of shape old cow. I'll make you moo right into my wet hot pussy & show Bill just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Part 3-
Things really come to a head, its Sunday & you have no idea that crazy, stalking Debi has flown to Australia, rented a car & was parked right down the street from where you live, & she had the fuckin nerve to bring her best girlfriend Barbara with her. They see you & Rissa leave the house & they follow you to a big party out in a friend's back yard. The party was really going on with great music, people dancing, drinking & eating. Rissa excuses herself to go to the bathroom & just as she leaves Debi walks right over to you & sits down practically right on your lap, hanging all over you & acting really flirtatious. She's wearing a low cut white micro mini dress with high heels & sexy fishnet stockings, & you were numb from the shock of this hot, sexy looking woman showing up, & Debi is flaunting her huge sexy breasts right in your face. You tell Debi that she better get out of there before Rissa comes back, but Debi is so busy trying to seduce you that neither of you noticed Rissa as she walks up practically right behind you. She arrives just in time to hear Debi say "why don't you just dump that skinny, flat chested little bitch & take me home with you."

Rissa walks right around to face Debi & she puts her hands on her hips & says, "what was that." Debi gets this nasty little smile across her face & in a voice quite loud enough for everyone to hear she says, "Bill is taking me home tonite, do you have a fuckin problem with that." Rissa grows visibly angry, she's so angry she screams "I most certainly do have a fuckin problem with that Debi. Bill doesn't want a flabby, pathetic old fat cow like you. He wants a young, beautiful sexy woman like me, so why don't you get out of here before knock the shit out of you & teach you a fuckin lesson you'll never fuckin forget." By now it seems like everyone in the crowded back yard has stopped what they were doing & is looking at the two woman screaming at each other, the DJ turned the music lower & now Debi is not only embarrassed, but she's really pissed off too, & Debi gets to her feet & she shoves Rissa back hard. screaming, "You skinny little slut, you fuckin big mouth. You think you're so fuckin tough. I'm going to blacken your eyes & break your fuckin nose & punch your fuckin teeth right out of that big fuckin mouth of yours, & then after i kick your ass, I'll," but Rissa loses her temper & before Debi can finish what she was saying Rissa balls her right fist up hard & tight & she sends it plowing full force "bang," right into Debi's face, right into her nose, strait into it, swinging Debi's head back & forth from the full force of her hard punch.

Then before Debi has a fuckin chance to think, Rissa pulls her fist back & she sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into Debi's nose again, & this time blood starts rolling from Debi's nose as her head snaps back & Debi cries out "I'm bleeding," as she goes tumbling backwards on her high heels until "boom," her back smacks against the wood table. Debi moans "aahh," as she bounces off of the table. Debi puts her hand to her nose & seeing blood she loses her temper & she screams "look at what you did to me you skinny little slut, I'm bleeding, how fuckin dare you make me bleed, "I'm going to kill you, I'm going to fuckin kill you, as she goes right after Rissa. She leaps right onto her, wrapping her hands through Rissa's hair, she tackles her to the ground, & Rissa falls right over onto her back on the ground & Debi is right on top her.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Part-4
Debi balls her fists up hard & tight & she starts punching Rissa all over her face, first with her right fist she hits her "bam," right in her left eye, then with her left fist she punches her, "bam," right in her right eye, & instantly Rissa's eyes start to turn pink & get all puffy. Debi screams, "i'm going to blacken your eyes you skinny little slut." She starts "right fist, "bam, left eye, left fist "bam," right eye, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth. Debi wears big, heavy rings on both of her hands & Debi's rings are leaving huge bloody red welt marks on Rissa's cheeks under her eyes. She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," knocking the shit out of Rissa's eyes until her eyes swell up & turn black & blue." Debi screams, "you fuckin little whore, I'm going to knock the shit out of you & make you my slave. I'll humiliate you over & over again bitch, right in front of Bill & all of your friends.

Rissa is bucking & kicking, but Debi outweighs Rissa by 30 lbs, & Debi is using her weight to hold Rissa helplessly to the ground. Rissa takes her long, sharp finger nails on her right hand & she starts grabbing, clawing, scratching at Debi's face, & with her left hand she's grabbing at Debi's hair & punching at her face. Debi leans back trying to get away from Rissa's long nails, but she can't. Rissa manages to scratch Debi's face & Debi screams, "aahh," as she leaps up off of Rissa & gets to her feet. Rissa slowly turns over onto her hands & knee's & starts to get up to her feet. Debi has a long, bloody red scratch mark on her cheek. She puts her hand to her face & feeling the scratch mark Debi becomes even more enraged, & she screams, "you scratched up my whole face you fuckin little whore, I'm fuckin bleeding. Now I'm really going to beat the shit out of you." Rissa raises her  fists up screaming, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight, I'll fuckin fight you Debi, lets settle this once & for all."

Debi raises her fists up too, & the two woman are just standing there, both of them with their fists raised up like men ready to fist fight, each woman wants to knock the shit out of the other woman & send her home totally humiliated & you can just tell that this is going to be a really good fight.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Part-5
They start to circle each other, checking each other out. Rissa raises up onto her toes & she starts dancing around Debi, faking lefts & rights at her face, while Debi is standing there flat footed until Rissa sends her right fist at Debi's face, but as Debi raises up to block Rissa's punch, Rissa sends her left fist pounding "bang," right into Debi's nose, swinging Debi's head back, & as Debbi's head is coming back forward again, Rissa reaches out with her left hand & she grabs the top of Debi's low cut mini dress, & she pulls Debi forward into her right fist.  She bashes it "bang," right into the bone of Debi's nose, snapping Debi's head back, but Rissa still has a hold of Debi's dress, & she starts yanking Debi forward into her fist, & you can see the shocked & startled face come right across Debi's face as Rissa is "bam, bam, bam, bam, bang, bang, bang, bang,"  raising Debi up onto her fist. She's punching Debi's face in with her fist, & blood is gushing from Debi's nose, rolling down her chin & spotting on her sexy white dress.

Rissa stops hitting Debi & she yanks her forward by her dress with her left hand again & she grabs her dress with her right hand too, & she's holding Debi up right in front of herself, screaming right in Debi's shocked face, "you thought you were so fuckin tough. you thought you were going to knock the shit out of me & teach me a fuckin lesson that I would never forget, & look at you cow, you can't even fuckin fight," & Debi is seeing stars, fuckin stars & she's quite fuckin dazed, & her legs are a little wobbly, & Debi can't say a fuckin word, she's so fuckin startled. Rissa shoves Debi back hard, so hard that Debi's dress rips right off of her body in Rissa's hands as she goes stumbling backwards on her high heels until Debi loses her balance, & she screams, "aahh," as she falls right over onto her ass on the ground with a bang."

The crowd is really cheering as Debi is just sitting there in her huge, sexy white push up bra, & little white lace panties, & Debi still has blood gushing out of her nose, & now it's rolling down her chin & spotting on her huge white push up bra. Rissa is still really pissed off & she leaps right onto Debi, shoving her shoulders back, she knocks Debi flat out on her back. Rissa grabs Debi's wrists and she starts struggling hard trying to hold her wrists down to the ground. Debi is struggling hard too, & Debi starts to buck & kick & she manages to reach up & grab Rissa's hair, & Rissa screams "aahh," as Debi manages to buck & kick & she pulls Rissa off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth & back & forth across the cement like a catfight. First Debi is on top, then Rissa, then Debi gets back on top of Rissa & Debi is bigger & stronger then Rissa & Debi overpowers her, as Rissa's arms just buckled & Debi held them down to the ground, then Debi raised up over her, pinning her arms with her knee's, & now Debi is in charge, & now Debi really wants to knock Rissa senseless.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Dear Bill & Rissa,

Sorry its taking so long, but I have been busy with my business & I am really into writing this story. I have finished a long stretch of the fight & I have to say that this is one of the best stories I have ever wrote. So I don't know exactly when I will be able to finish it, but I'm just as anxious as you are because I think this is one of the most exciting stories & its super got too.

I just don't want to send you the next part because I want to wait for the end.

Johnny

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Part-6
Debi balls up her left fist hard & tight & Debi's fist is full of big, heavy rings & "bang," she punches Rissa right in her mouth. You can hear Debi's rings knock against Rissa's teeth & instantly her lips start to get all puffy. Then before Rissa has a fuckin chance to think, Debi cracks her again. She takes her fully ringed fist & "bang," she smashes it right into Rissa's mouth again, & this time Rissa's lips split open under Debi's rings & blood starts rolling from her lips. Rissa starts bucking & kicking & screaming, "your rings you bitch, you're going to break my teeth, get off of me." Debi gets this nasty little smile across her face as she holds her fully ringed left fist right in Rissa's face. She's showing Rissa her rings screaming, "that's right you whore, I'm going to bash your fuckin teeth in with these rings & knock them all right out of your face. I'm going to punch your face in so that even your very own mother won't recognize you.

Rissa is still bucking & kicking & she manages to free her hands, but before Rissa can do anything, Debi takes all of her big, heavy rings & ":bang," she punches Rissa right in ehr mouth again & this time Rissa's lips really bust open under those fuckin big rings & blood is dripping from her lips & its starting to fill up in her mouth. You have never seen Rissa in such a violent fight before & you were just think about pulling crazy Debi off of her, but suddenly Riisa had her hands free & she was raking at Debi's face. Debi leans back to try & get away from Rissa's long, sharp fingernails, & Rissa grabs Debi's hair with her right hand. Debi grabs Rissa's wrists & she starts struggling hard trying to hoild them down to the ground. Riss'a arms go up over her head & as Debi leans down to hold her hands down, Rissa raises her head up & she clamps her teeth down right onto Debi's left breast, right through her bra.

Debi lets out a bloodcurdling scream, "aaaahhhh," as she frantically leaps up off of Rissa trying to get to her feet, but Debi trips & she falls right over onto her ass on the ground rubbing her aching breast. You can see bloody red teeth marks on Debi's huge bra & Debi is crying out, "you bit you whore, you fuckin bit me," as Rissa sits up & turns over onto her hands & knee's.
Rissa turns over onto her hands & knee's & she crawls right toward Debi. Debi tries to hold her hands up to protect herself, but Rissa has lost her temper & her face is beet red & with cat like speed she leaps right onto Debi, shoving her shoulders back. She grabs Debi's hair with both of her hands as she leaps right onto Debi's stomach & Debi gasps "aahh," as Rissa shoves her head down ":bang," right into the concrete. She bounces Debi's head off of the hard cement. Insanely she starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," throttling Debi's head against the concrete. She's cracking the older woman's skull against the hard cement "bang, bang, bang, bang," over & over & over again. Feebly Debi is trying to buck & to kick & to knock Rissa off of her,

Debi starts crying out, "stop, please stop," but Rissa is angrier then she has ever been before & she's not going to fuckin stop. She jerks Debi's head up & Debi's eyes are swimming in her fuckin head, & Debi is seeing stars, fuckin stars & she just has this silly little smile right across her face. Rissa screams, "alright you fuckin cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell Bill & everyone here that you are a stupid, pathetic old fat cow & you don't deserve a real man like Bill." Tears start welling up in Debi's eyes & Debi feebly cry's out, "no, please Enough, you win, no more." Rissa is infuriated all over again & she gets up off of Debi & starts screaming, "enough, enough, how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough. You started this Debi, you thought you were so fuckin tough." Rissa drags Debi strait up on her feet, & Debi screams, "aaahhh," from the pain of having her fuckin hair ripped right out of her head.

Rissa lets go of Debi's hair & Debi's legs almost buckle right under her, & she has to hold her hands out in front of herself to try & maintain her balance as she just starts to stumble, & then to sway, first forward & then back, & then she just gets this silly little smile across her face. she has this goofy little grin right acoss her face she's so fuckin dazed. Rissa grabs Debi's blood stained bra with both of her hands & she holds Debi up right in front of herself & she's laughing right in Debi's dazed face, "you thought you were tough & that you could beat me up, & look at you cow, you can't even fuckin fight. I beat you up, I knocked the fuckin shit out of you you fat cow, but I'm far from finished with you yet.

Rissa sends her right fist plowing "boom," right into the rounded bowl of Debi's fat cow stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Debi's flabby gut & "ooofff," She smashes some of the fuckin air right out of Debi's fat cow stomach, & Debi's eyes almost bulge right out of her fuckin head as she puts her hands to her aching belly & she bends over in pain gasping for fuckin air. Rissa. Rissa grabs her hair with both fo her hands & she yanks Debi's head up & Debi screams from the pain of having her hair ripped out of her head, & she lets go of her stomach & she starts grabbing at Rissa's hands, but as she does, Rissa makes her right hand into a hard tight fist & she pounds it "boom," right into Debi's fat cow stomach again. Debi groans "ooaaahhh," as all the fuckin air is knocked right out of her, & she grabs her stomach with both fo her hands & she bends over in pain coughing & gasping for air. Rissa is clearly winning now, & Debi is helpless, Rissa has punched the fuckin air out of her, & knocked the fuckin fight right out of her & Debi can't do anything to stop Rissa from beating her up.

Rissa grabs Debi's hair again & she Yanks Debi standing strait up again, & Debi's screams as she lets go of her stomach & she grabs at Rissa's hands. Tears start rolling from Debi's eyes & Debi cry's out, "please Rissa, enough, you win, you can have Bill, you beat me up, please I had enough," but Rissa has been thinking of everything that Debi had threatened to do to her, & thinking about how Debi wanted to really beat the fuckin shit out of her, & now Rissa is really going to teach Debi a fuckin lesson she won't ever forget. Rissa grabs Debi by her fuckin bra & she holds her up screaming, "how fuckin dare you tell me when you had enough you fat cow, you flabby old whore. I'll you when you fuckin had enough, & I'm definitely not finished with you yet.
I'm going to make you my slave bitch, I'm going to humiliate you & make a fuckin fool out of you over & over again right in front of Bill so he can see for himself what a flabby, pathetic old whore cow you really are., & Debi starts crying even harder as feebly she cry's out, "no, please."

Rissa pounds her right fist "boom," right into Debi's fat cow stomach again & this time Rissa had to reach out & grab Debi's hair again as Debi's knee's just buckled right under her & Debi would have fallen right over if Rissa wasn't holding her up on her rubbery legs by her hair, & Debi is bent over in pain & trying to gasp in a gulp of air as Rissa jerks Debi's head up & then she shoves it down hard as she raises her right knee & "bang," Debi's jaw smashes right into Rissa's rising knee. Rissa quickly lets go of Debi's hair as Debi's head snapped up & back & Debi was stood strait up on her feet, & now Debi is really seeing fuckin stars as she raises up & she starts to teeter backwards on her high heels until her head comes back down & when it does, Debi is knocked silly. She's knocked so goofy she doesn't even know where she is anymore, & Debi, she just has this silly little smile across her face, this goofy fuckin grin right across her face.

Risa grabs Debi by her fuckin bra again & Debi is just starting to realize what's going on. Rissa is laughing as she pushes Debi back & pulls her forward over & over again screaming, "wake up cow, that's right wake up Debi you fat fuckin whore, I'm not even finished with you yet." Tears are streaming down Debi's cheeks & its mixing with her blood & her black eye makeup & she cry's out, "no, i'm begging you, enough." Rissa walks Debi backwards to the brick wall. She holds Debi up by her fuckin bra, screaming right in Debi's goofy face. "Alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up. Then tell Bill that you are my slave. Tell everyone that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do." Debi starts crying even harder, crying out, "no, please, i'm begging you, you win." Rissa lets go of Debi's bra & she grabs Debi's left wrist & she holds it up in the air, & before Debi knows what is going on, Rissa starts grabbing Debi's rings, Debi's big fuckin rings that Debi had punched in her face with. The same big fuckin rings that Debi had used to bloody her face, & one by one she pulls them off of Debi's fingers & she puts them on her own right fist. The crowd is really cheering Rissa now.

Rissa shows Debi her rings, & Rissa is laughing as she screams, "when I'm finished with you you fat, pathetic old whore, you are going to wish you had become my slave, you will wish that you had become submissive to me, & you're going to beg me to be my slave, & you'll want me to do whatever I want with you. Now look at these rings bitch. Take a good look at your rings you fat cow, because they are on my fist now. That's right you fuckin whore, & now i'm going to punch your face in with your rings on my fist." Rissa is holding Debi's bra with her left hand & insanely she shoes Debi her fist screaming, "with your own rings cow," & she smashes her fist "bang," right into Debi's nose. Debi's head swings back & Rissa jerks her forward again. She starts "bang, bang, bang, bang," hammering Debi's nose with her rings. She's beating Debi up, only this time, she's punching her face in with her very own rings on her fist. She's knocking Debi's nose in with those big, heavy rings until blood is gushing from Debi's nose, & Debi is scared, she's never been beat up or humiliated like this before.

Debi is starting to realize that Rissa is crazy & she can't do anything to stop this enraged lunatic from beating her up, & Debi gets this submissive look across her face as she cry's out, "alright, I'm your slave, I'm your fuckin slave, just please stop beating me up." Rissa is laughing as she screams, "that's right cow, you are my fuckin slave. Now tell Bill what a stupid, pathetic flabby old whore you are, & that you're going to do whatever I tell you to do." Debi is crying & crying like a little girl, & she's shaking in fuckin fear, but she doesn't say a fuckin word. Rissa shows Debi her right fist screaming, "how does it feel to get beat up with your own rings you fat cow, how does it feel to have your face punched in with your very own rings on my fist you flabby old whore." Rissa takes her fist, with all of Debi's rings & she pulls it back all the way & then she sends it plowing full force, "bang," right into the bone of Debi's fuckin nose again, & you can hear the fuckin bone break & the silence.

The whole crowd has gone silent. The only sound you can hear is Debi crying like a baby. Rissa screams, "say it Debi. Debi looks right into Bill's eyes & Debi is all pathetic & knocked silly, & she's her nose is still gushing blood & its starting to get all puffy now, & blood is sputtering out of Debi's mouth as she cry's out, "I'm stupid, pathetic flabby old whore Bill. I'm a flabby, pathetic old fat cow Bill. Now please enough." Rissa is enraged & she rips it off. She grabs Debi's buge bra & she rips it right off of her body & Debi's, huge, flabby, saggy, pathetic cow tits just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is really going crazy as Rissa screams "now I'm going to use those flabby, saggy, pathetic old fat cow tits of your as punching bags. Rissa raises her fists up like a man & she starts right fist, "boom," left breast, left fist, "boom," right breast, boom, boom, boom, boom," back & forth & back & forth. She's using Debi's huge saggy tits as punching bags. Feebly Debi is holding her hands out in front of herself trying to stop the punches & crying out, "stop, please stop, enough." Rissa pummels Debi's tits until Debi's tits swell up & turn black & blue.

Rissa grabs Debi's hair & she pulls Debi forward, & Debi screams "aahh," as she falls right over onto her hands & knee's on the ground. Rissa grabs Debi's hair with her left hand & she leans over & she grabs Debi's panties & she rips them right off of her body, & Debi screams, "aaahhh," as she fells them being torn right off of her. Rissa takes the middle finger of her right hand & Rissa has on one of Debi's big rings, & all of a  sudden she shoves it right up into Debi's ass hole. Debi lets out a bloodcurdling scream "AAAAAHHHHHH," & her eyes almost bulge right out of her head as she leaps up onto her feet. Debi starts leaping, jumping, twisting, trying to dance off of Rissa's finger, & frantickly Debi is crying out "get it out, get it out, please take it out of me, you're hurting me," as Rissa starts taking Debi out. She's marching Debi around the party like a puppet on her finger, & Debi is all pummeled & knocked silly, & Debi is weak & she's all pathetic as Rissa is totally dominating her now. Rissa is on total control of this flabby old whore, & she's really getting off on making a fuckin fool out of her.

Rissa starts fucking Debi up her ass with her ring. She's plunging that ring in & pulling it halfway out of Debi's ass hole, & Debi is leaping & jumping & desperately trying to get off of Rissa's finger, but she can't Rissa has her left hand laced tightly through Debi's hair & her finger shoves high up into Debi's ass hole & Debi isn't getting away. Rissa screams, "now you're going to show Bill & everyone at this party just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are Debi. Now let me hear you moo." debi is crying & she's crying hysterically "boo-hoo, boo-hoo, boo, hoo," but Debi doesn't say a fuckin word. Rissa pulls her finger right out of Debi's ass hole, & Debi groans "oooaaahhh," as she feels the finger leaving her ass hole. Rissa drags Debi by her short fuckin hair down onto her hands & knee's & she walks right around in front of Debi. Rissa screams, "get it through your head cow, you're my slave, my fuckin slave, you're going to do whatever I tell you to do. You should have moo'd when I told you to moo you fat fuckin pig.
'
Rissa shows Debi her right fist, then she holds her middle finger up & she shoes Debi the ring, the very same ring she had just shoved up into Debi's ass & fucked her up her ass with, & Rissa is laughing when she screams, "that's right Debi, now you're going to lick this ring clean. You're going to stick your tongue out & lick & suck your ring clean on my finger you whore." Feebly Debi starts to try to crawl away from Rissa crying out, "bill help me, someone please help me," but no one would move a fuckin inch to help this fat helpless cow. They all just stand there & watch as Rissa takes the sharp point of her right high heel & she kicks Debi "boom," right in her ribs. She starts "boom, boom, boom, boom," kicking Debi's ribs over & over again until Debi is on her back crying out, "i'm your slave Rissa, I'm your4 slave Rissa, I'll do whatever you tell me to do. I'll do whatever you tell me to do."

Rissa sits down right on Debi's stomach & she screams, "now tell Bill & all of our friends that your a stupid, pathetic flabby old whore cow." Debi is submissive now & frantically she cry';s out, "I'm a cow Bill. I'm a stupid pathetic old whore cow Bill. Rissa screams, "Now moo cow, moo & show everyone just what a stupid, pathetic fat cow you really are." Debi takes in a long deep breath & she lets out a hardy, hefty "MOOOOO," the crowd is going crazy. Rissa screams, "that's right slave, keep mooing until I say you can stop," & Debi is "moo, moo, moo," mooing like a big fat cow at the top of her lungs right in front of everyone. Rissa is laughing, everyone is laughing as Debi is pathetic & being dominated by tough Rissa.

Rissa gets up off of Debi, & Debi is crying like a baby. The only pleasant thought that crosses Debi's mind is thank god this totally painfall, embarrassing scene is finally over. Bill thinks its over, the whole crowd thinks its over, but all of a sudden you can hear Rissa let out a loud laugh as she screams "you think this is over Debi. I beat you up you bitch, & I fuckin humiliated you, but I'm far from finished with you yet you fat old whore bitch. Rissa stands right over Debi & nice & sexy like a stripped she starts to lower her tight shorts, & then her skimpy little white lace panties screaming, "look up, lok up you fat cow." Debi is looking up & trying to focus through her dazed, tear filled eyes, &  look of total fear & panic comes across Debi's face as she realizes what is about to happen to her & desperately she starts crying out, "no, no, oh no, please not that," as slowly Rissa starts to lower herself down & she sits down right on Debi's stomach screaming, "shut up cow, shut up before I stand you up & I knock the shit out of you all over again." Debi starts to whimper.

Rissa holds her right fist up right in Debi's face screaming, "now slave, now you're going to stick your tongue out & lick this ring clean. You're going to suck your ring clean on my finger you stupid old cow." Debi has never been humiliated like this before, but Debi knows Rissa will knock the shit out of her some more if she doesn't do whatever Rissa wants her to do, & feebly Debi sticks her tongue out & runs it right near the ring. Then she puts her head down. Rissa balls up her fist, with all of the big, heavy rings & "bang," she bashes it right into Debi's teeth. Debi's lips split open & blood is rolling from her lips. Debi lips are quivering as she cry's out, "I'll lick it, I'll lick it," but Rissa wants Debi to be a a lot more obedient than that & she takes her fist & she smashes it  "bang," right into Debi's mouth again, & this time you can hear the metal of the rings bashes in the enamel & Rissa cracks two of Debi's front teeth right out of her mouth. She
breaks Debi's teeth & busts her lips open & Debi lips are dripping blood & its filling up in her mouth.

Debi is spitting blood & bloody pieces of her teeth right out of her mouth as frantically she grabs Rissa's right hand & she holds it right up to her swollen, split lips & she starts kicking the ring. She's licking the ring feverishly like a dog licking its master over & over again. Rissa laughs & she screams, "suck it bitch." Debi is scared. She's so fuckin scared she sticks Rissa's finger into her mouth & she starts sucking on her finger. Rissa says, "that's right cow, suck it like you sucked Bills cock. Debi is sucking on the ring passionately. Rissa pulls her finger out of Debi's mouth & she screams, "look at how poathetic you look now Debi you old cow. You thought you were so fuckin tough. you thought you were going to humiliate me in front of Bill. I fucked Bill all day & all night up until we left for this party, & now Debi you fat cow, you fuckin whore, you're going to beg me to let you lick suck each & every last drop of Bills come right out of my wet, hot pussy, because that is the closest you'll ever get to Bill's cock again. Now let me hear you beg me cow."

Debi is crying like a baby, but Debi is scared & she's totally submissive now, & Debi cry's out, "please let me lick & suck each & every drop of Bill's come out of your wet, hot pussy Rissa. Please, I'm begging you. Please let me suck Bill's come right out of you." Rissa holds her wet, hot cxnt right over Debi's face, & Debi raises her head up, & her head is all wobbly, & Debi's eyes are still swimming in her fuckin head as slowly her tongue gets closer & closer to Rissa's wet, hot pussy & Debi sticks her tongue into Rissa. Debi's attitude seems to change very rapidly now as she starts likcing & sucking Rissa's wet, hot pussy. Debi seems to be enjoying it. She seems to be trying as hard as she can to please tough Rissa now. Feverishly like a dolg licking its master she's licking Rissa's pussy, & Rissa looks up at Bill & she screams, "look at her now Bill. Look at your tough old fat cow now Bill. She thought she was so fuckin tough. She doesn't look so tough licking & sucking your come out of my cxnt, does she Bill,"

& bill your cock has almost ripped you tight jeans off & you rip your pants off, & your cock is so hard. as you watch tough Rissa forcing this tough old cougar to suck her off for you. Rissa's nipples are rock hard & beet red & they almost burst right though her bra as she pulls her bra off. She' sitting up on Debi is Debi is sucking her off over & over again. Rissa screams, "that's right whore, that right you fat cow, now moo, moo into my wet hot pussy you fat cow." Debi starts to "MOOOOOO," she's "MOOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOOOO," ing like a fat cow over & over again right into Rissa's wet, hot pussy,

& the fuckin vibrations of Debi's lips on Rissa's clit is making Rissa crazy as Debi is alternating between plunging her tongue deep into Rissa's pussy & saying "moooooo," at the top of her lungs
& sweat is rolling down Rissa's face & her nipples are so hard they're about to burst, & she's panting & "aahh, aahh, aahh," making these sexy little noises, & Rissa takes her left hand & she reaches down & she grabs Debi's right nipple & instantly Debi's nipple got all hard & erect. Rissa leans over to the side, & Debi is still licking at her pussy. Rissa looks down right into Debi's eyes & Rissa is laughing as she screams, "look at you Debi you pathetic old whore, you fat fuckin cow, you thought you were so fuckin tough." Debi cry's out, "I'm not so tough. The whole crowd started laughing as Debi started to moo again "mooooo," & lick Rissa's cxnt. Rissa laughs & says, "I'm not going to come first. you're going to come first." Debi got this puzzled look on her face as Rissa leans forward & she takes her finger, the one with Debi's big ring son it, & she shoves it right up into Debi's pussy, & Debi moans in pleasure & Debi's nipples are all hard & erect & Debi has sweat rolling down her face, & now Debi is panting "aahh, aahh, aahh," too, as Rissa starts laughing & screaming, "look at her Bill, look at how excited your fat old whore gets when she gets fucked with her ring. She thought she was so fuckin tough. look at her now Bill," & Rissa is plunging that finger in & pulling it halfway out over & over again & Debi is really getting off.

Rissa sits up strait on Debi, & you can't believe how submissive tough Debi is to Rissa as Rissa looks down screaming, "that's right moo cow & lick Bill's come right out of me," & Debi is moo'ing "MOOOOO, MOOOOO, MOOOOO" & BOTH WOMAN'S NIPPLES ARE ROCK HARD & READY TO BURST, & Debi is plunging her tongue deep into Rissa's pussy & Rissa is fucking Debi wilh the ring. She's masturbating this big old fat cow with her middle finger. She's jerking Debi off with her very own ring on her finger & all of a SUDDEN dEBI STARTS "OOOOWWWW, OOOOWWWWW, OOOOWWWW," COMING OVER & OVER AGAIN RIGHT IN HER RING, RIGHT ON RISSA'S FINGER, & DEBI IS MOOING LIKE A COW "MOOOOO, MOOO, MOOO, & NOW RISSA STARTS COMING. SHE'S HAVING ONE EXPLOSIVE ORGASM AFTER ANOTHER RIGHT ON DEBI'S FACE, RIGHT ON DEBI'S TONGUE & THE CROWD IS GOING CRAZY

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Did you agree with which woman would win the fight? Is that how Rissa fights? Is that her personality & how she thinks?

I'm going to send you the story of Debi & Valerie's fist fight. This fight actually took place in the early to mid eighty's. It might be embellished a little over the years, but its pretty much what actually happened. This fight set a new standard in my fantasies at the time & its remains one of my favorite fight stories.

I would like to see Valerie fist fight Rissa, and also see Valerie fist fight Mistress Caitlin.